WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
While I will admit my political neighbour is nice, I believe the phrase "I am perfect," is one which leads to problems with pride and ego. I will admit, I am not perfect. However, even with me being Canadian, I am by far more experienced in political affairs and well accomplished on this site in less time. Myself, I am a first-ballot Hall of Famer, running two e-feds and surviving countless trolls, I have the experience, youth, and temperament to be in charge.

I meant that I am perfect for the job... I do not see myself as being perfect at all. A plus that I can point out is that I have won the prestigious "member of the month" award here on WWEF.. which was voted on by my peers.. so I already have experience in winning.

I will work hard to make sure that everyone here is on equal footing and that no one be overlooked for any reason.. everyone will get their fair and deserved respect.

#JUSTVOTE2020

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I meant that I am perfect for the job... I do not see myself as being perfect at all. A plus that I can point out is that I have won the prestigious "member of the month" award here on WWEF.. which was voted on by my peers.. so I already have experience in winning.

I will work hard to make sure that everyone here is on equal footing and that no one be overlooked for any reason.. everyone will get their fair and deserved respect.

#JUSTVOTE2020

But as someone who is a Hall of Famer, I have secured an entire legacy, beyond just one month. That also was voted by my peers, where I believe I beat you in the voting for. And by all means, that platform of getting respect, I agree with. However, I do not want to give handouts to people, instead, a hand up as the late Jack Layton said. And as someone who has met former ambassador's (legit have) they taught me a very important lesson of forgiveness, and to never achieve something off the backs of those in need.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
But as someone who is a Hall of Famer, I have secured an entire legacy, beyond just one month. That also was voted by my peers, where I believe I beat you in the voting for. And by all means, that platform of getting respect, I agree with. However, I do not want to give handouts to people, instead, a hand up as the late Jack Layton said. And as someone who has met former ambassador's (legit have) they taught me a very important lesson of forgiveness, and to never achieve something off the backs of those in need.

As someone who has been a member longer than you and should have been made a hall of famer before you I say that I have the leadership qualities because I do.. not because I've met someone special.

FITE ME!

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
As someone who has been a member longer than you and should have been made a hall of famer before you I say that I have the leadership qualities because I do.. not because I've met someone special.

FITE ME!

I do not rush to violence. I thought you said you had the temperament and patience? Actions speak louder than words.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I do not rush to violence. I thought you said you had the temperament and patience? Actions speak louder than words.

I have the temperance and tons of patience.. but this is a wrestling forum, is it not?

Thus I challenge you to a Hell in a Cell match for the presidency.

Accept the challenge or lose.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I have the temperance and tons of patience.. but this is a wrestling forum, is it not?

Thus I challenge you to a Hell in a Cell match for the presidency.

Accept the challenge or lose.

I prefer to let Democracy speak. This is not a totalitarian state. However, I suggest we have a match without strings attached to the election, just to let any negative hostilities out in order to move forward with peace.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I prefer to let Democracy speak. This is not a totalitarian state. However, I suggest we have a match without strings attached to the election, just to let any negative hostilities out in order to move forward with peace.

I don't know about you guys, but personally I don't want John Cena as president.. how are you going to achieve anything if you only look for peace in every situation.. sometimes you need to put your foot down and stand up.

Fight or lose

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I don't know about you guys, but personally I don't want John Cena as president.. how are you going to achieve anything if you only look for peace in every situation.. sometimes you need to put your foot down and stand up.

Fight or lose

I don't go out to cause problems. But stand up if needed and there is a problem. Not when someone is blowing hot air.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't go out to cause problems. But stand up if needed and there is a problem. Not when someone is blowing hot air.

Not am I looking to cause problems. You are an efed commissioner.. set up a match, in this thread Sunday night for the presidency. A WWEF first.

Let's make it happen.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not am I looking to cause problems. You are an efed commissioner.. set up a match, in this thread Sunday night for the presidency. A WWEF first.

Let's make it happen.

I am not a Commissioner. Those characters are Slate Bass and Eden. I am...

B...

T...

G...

Brian Toogood.

And so happen to also be the Rainbow Princess, Nova Taylor~

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yet you still didn't respond....

I already provided an answer. Not with the Presidency on the line as that would compromise the Democratic process, and trying to get facts out in the open to say that I am not a "commissioner," to keep a certain thing called "Kayfabe." Nor is that title called Commissioner, my friend.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

FITE ME!
This is where I realised that I signed up literally 14 days before Kevin. That is scary close.