WWE Wrestlemania XXX: Possible Fatal 4-Way Main Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you lads had a vendetta against him. really bitter lads

brian was the best poster this forum had
He was the one with a stick up his ass dipshit. He writes poorly constructed articles with shitty grammar and gets butt hurt when we tell him he needs to work on his craft. I sincerely doubt he gets paid for these trashy articles like he claims, but if he does I need to get in contact with his boss because I can churn out this level of trash he writes in a matter of minutes.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
if this is the new standard of literary excellence than our podcast will be a gold mine. :bodallas:

Seriously, pretty sure many of his articles were just made to get a rise out of people. He's the Nancy Grace of wrestling bloggers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
if this is the new standard of literary excellence than our podcast will be a gold mine. :bodallas:

Seriously, pretty sure many of his articles were just made to get a rise out of people. He's the Nancy Grace of wrestling bloggers.
We need to make it the "pissed off podcast". You bring up topics and I rant on them. You try to play devil's advocate then I rant on you.

ratings gold

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He was the one with a stick up his ass dipshit. He writes poorly constructed articles with shitty grammar and gets butt hurt when we tell him he needs to work on his craft. I sincerely doubt he gets paid for these trashy articles like he claims, but if he does I need to get in contact with his boss because I can churn out this level of trash he writes in a matter of minutes.
too bitter lad

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
There is nothing bitter about telling things like they are fuck boy.
how is it telling it like it is, what is wrong with Brian

oh big whoop he disagreed with you. stop beng so bitter, you must make people feel insecure lad

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
how is it telling it like it is, what is wrong with Brian

oh big whoop he disagreed with you. stop beng so bitter, you must make people feel insecure lad

Funny how you were criticising him one minute, then suddenly jumped to his defense. Still, I suppose trolls have to stick together.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Funny how you were criticising him one minute, then suddenly jumped to his defense. Still, I suppose trolls have to stick together.
because i read his artcles and saw he had talent, he gets wrestling and is not a mark

plus he had a good point, you lads could do with an old knee trembler from a bird.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For some reason I got a notification people were replying to this thread lol; GOLD!!
I'm totally stoked for this possible fatal four way at WMXXX a little under two months ago :happy:

• Haha
Reactions: Majour