WWE Wrestlemania XXX: Possible Fatal 4-Way Main Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
read my long post I just put up....he's an idiot.

Right, I have read his atricles

you lot need to cool your jets, and he is right, a kneetrembler would do you the world of good lads. Brian is a fantastic writer, he said Orton was the top heel in the business. he clearly knows his stuff.

We need more like Brian, and not the usualy limosine riding liberals that write bile against Orton. Keep the firverlous jokes about Brian to yourself.

Reactions: Nick

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Right, I have read his atricles

you lot need to cool your jets, and he is right, a kneetrembler would do you the world of good lads. Brian is a fantastic writer, he said Orton was the top heel in the business. he clearly knows his stuff.

We need more like Brian, and not the usualy limosine riding liberals that write bile against Orton. Keep the firverlous jokes about Brian to yourself.
hey lad,

I only take things to extremes because Brian whines and I have to sink to his level of criticisms. He may be write on some things, sure. But just because he likes Orton and you do, too, doesn't make him a great writer.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
read his artciles he gets pro wrestling

he always writes about what matters

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
read his artciles he gets pro wrestling

he always writes about what matters
never said he doesn't get it.

I strongly disagree that he writes about what matters. I feel he's too bland as a writer and whines more than he acts professional. Plus, he said he gets more pussy than you bro.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmfao I thought you were the master and helping others get more?
i know what the pussy wants, and i get attention

but i get scared when the pussy shake their sweet rumps in my crotch. like i said women can be too forward

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
i know what the pussy wants, and i get attention

but i get scared when the pussy shake their sweet rumps in my crotch. like i said women can be too forward
you get scared????? are you kidding???

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you get scared????? are you kidding???
yeah, women get too forward

if you are just standing there and some women all of a sudeen starts shaking her rump in your crotch, it takes you by suprise.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
yeah, women get too forward

if you are just standing there and some women all of a sudeen starts shaking her rump in your crotch, it takes you by suprise.
true...but as you've said before, be confident bro...may throw you off at first, but just start to grind into her and as she works her way up....begin kissing her neck and get sensual with her...whisper "wanna meet my 3 friends?"

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
true...but as you've said before, be confident bro...may throw you off at first, but just start to grind into her and as she works her way up....begin kissing her neck and get sensual with her...whisper "wanna meet my 3 friends?"
usually i run tp the bathroom

why cant women just come up and hae a nice conversation. why is it all shaking arses

Reactions: seabs