WWE Wrestlemania XXX: Possible Fatal 4-Way Main Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Don't let the haters bring you down Brian. You probably get more pussy than me and everyone else here (well, except for @Tgmiveld)

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yet you've never seen me write an article. Oh the speculation and blatant ignorance. I'm done with trying to reason with you, you're denser that iridium, so there's no point in attempting to teach you.
stop knocking others down to build yourself up

bully

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
stop knocking others down to build yourself up

bully
LMFAO now you enter here trying to play a similar card. You too funny m8, tell me another kneeslapper.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
LMFAO now you enter here trying to play a similar card. You too funny m8, tell me another kneeslapper.
i have given many women a kneetrembler, i am not sure about a knee slapper though

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Somewhere in Shizuoka Prefecture, or Tokyo, Japan. Go find it, scavenge up some money, and fly over here and find it.
you can have a hand shandy off me if you want lad

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Man you have to get a life so you can stop hating on others' work so much. it makes you look really pitiful, even more than that gay ass pic you have up lol
lol im so offended Brian.
so? Well, hey man, it's your profession. If you want to spell words incorrectly, you're at liberty to do so. Just thought you took your job seriously.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Man you have to get a life so you can stop hating on others' work so much. it makes you look really pitiful, even more than that gay ass pic you have up lol
I'm not hating; in fact, I'm being a critic, which is good for you as a writer. I don't think I look pitiful. I feel that you're too emotionally invested to be a great writer. Sure, you're "good," but there's tons of good writers. If you can't handle critics without getting super defensive, you won't make it.

ummmmm I'm not sure how my "gay ass pic" has anything to do with me criticizing your article, but good for you. I'm glad you made yourself happy. If anything, you seem a little jealous bro. I can give you some workout tips ;)

Also, you stated this bs in defense to your lousy article, "Lol I bet I have had more pussy than every member of this forum combined ! You guys have no idea how much of a laugh me and my friends get out of pissing you off and making you guys seem to lame."

With that picture you have, sir (I'm sinking to your level now), I highly doubt that. You have bright ass teeth and very metrosexual look (in other words, you get guys very easily--and if that's your thing, more power to you). You're prob semi fit, but lift a lot of bitch weight; or you don't workout at all. One of those guys that go into the gym to "work up a sweat."

Also, what in hell does you getting pussy (man pussy) have to do with you not being good at writing articles and us criticizing them? You're obviously one of those guys that sits behind a screen, gets all worked up and pouty when someone says your articles suck, and act like a dumbass. This shows because you easily get off topic and so defensive. You're prob pmsing my friend.

If you want to write articles and be good at it, maintain your professionalism and focus on your grammar, punctuation, and quit being a bitch when people criticize you. You come onto a forum with die hard wrestling fans and write about topics such as "DB is ruining WWE programming" then expect not to have any criticisms? You have a lot to learn my little Brian boy.

Grow up dude. Fix that championship word and take you're job seriously. That attitude you have will catch up with you. I am a network administrator and when an end user disagrees with me, I don't say "well I bet I get more pussy than everyone at this company".....yet this is what you do to people who think your article sucks? Awesome, good to know.