WWE Wrestlemania XXX: Possible Fatal 4-Way Main Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You're not making a point? you're failing at everything here. I'm doing a great job with every website I work with and thats the truth, so whatever you say to me about my writing is hatred and it doesn't matter.
That's why I remember reading several people picking apart your articles on twitter and here yet you just blocked them instead of taking advice? I'm not even trying to start an argument, moreover state the facts, yet you're rejecting them.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Can we just avoid unnecessary flaming? If you don't want to read his article, don't.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Can we just avoid unnecessary flaming? If you don't want to read his article, don't.
Not trying to flame, actually tried giving him pointers before, all he does is criticize ya.

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
That's why I remember reading several people picking apart your articles on twitter and here yet you just blocked them instead of taking advice? I'm not even trying to start an argument, moreover state the facts, yet you're rejecting them.
Take advice???/ LMFAOOOO from WRESTLING fans about WRITING ARTICLES? What do you NOT understand? I KNOW for a fact I'm doing my job well, I'm told this by the website owners, thats why I still have a job, OBVIOUSLY. How about this. You worry about whatever it is you do, which seems to NOTHING, and I will worry about what I do which is write quality sports articles that get read thousands of times a day .... haha yea that works for me

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Take advice???/ LMFAOOOO from WRESTLING fans about WRITING ARTICLES? What do you NOT understand? I KNOW for a fact I'm doing my job well, I'm told this by the website owners, thats why I still have a job, OBVIOUSLY. How about this. You worry about whatever it is you do, which seems to NOTHING, and I will worry about what I do which is write quality sports articles that get read thousands of times a day .... haha yea that works for me
Taking advice from wrestling fans ABOUT WRESTLING. Gee, that sure is a stupid idea.

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
Thank You ! This guy has stalked me from day one. My articles are good, I do not need some jackass telling me how to do MY job, when he doesn't even know the first thing about writing. He's weird as fuck and wants to be a writer I guess but I will NEVER listen a A THING this guy has to say.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Thank You ! This guy has stalked me from day one. My articles are good, I do not need some jackass telling me how to do MY job, when he doesn't even know the first thing about writing. He's weird as fuck and wants to be a writer I guess but I will NEVER listen a A THING this guy has to say.
Yet you've never seen me write an article. Oh the speculation and blatant ignorance. I'm done with trying to reason with you, you're denser that iridium, so there's no point in attempting to teach you.

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
Taking advice from wrestling fans ABOUT WRESTLING. Gee, that sure is a stupid idea.
Jackass, I'm a SPORTS writer ! not a WRESTLING writer. That's what you fail to see. You have NO advice for me, you only hate. You have never said ANYTHING smart or helpful, I'm done talking to you lol GOODBYE loser. Go get a job and let people tell you how to do it and see how far you will get

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
Yet you've never seen me write an article. Oh the speculation and blatant ignorance. I'm done with trying to reason with you, you're denser that iridium, so there's no point in attempting to teach you.
Teach me? LMFAOOOOo wow you have some deep issues. I DONT LIKE YOU ! FUCK OFF ! I wouldn't want your help if I was hanging onto the side of a cliff and needed a hand, I'd still tell you to FUCK OFF BITCH ! You're the only person here who I can honestly say I DO NOT LIKE !

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Jackass, I'm a SPORTS writer ! not a WRESTLING writer. That's what you fail to see. You have NO advice for me, you only hate. You have never said ANYTHING smart or helpful, I'm done talking to you lol GOODBYE loser. Go get a job and let people tell you how to do it and see how far you will get
I have a job. I just move often, so I do it whenever I feel like it. I can easily live off of my previously made money and/or inheritance money. I've given you advice in the past as well as others, clearly you reject it and take it with nothing more than a grain of salt, that or an insult in which it isn't. Also, they're critiquing your wrestling articles specifically, that would cater towards the fact thereof wrestling fans actually assisting upon the topic. But whatever, as I've already stated, I have no good reason to waste my time on ignorant people.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Teach me? LMFAOOOOo wow you have some deep issues. I DONT LIKE YOU ! FUCK OFF ! I wouldn't want your help if I was hanging onto the side of a cliff and needed a hand, I'd still tell you to FUCK OFF BITCH ! You're the only person here who I can honestly say I DO NOT LIKE !
Feel free to consider that. As I've said, I'm dropping it, but you don't even drop it yourself. Simple version, drop it, and it won't continue.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Can I block this asshole somehow? He's such a fucking fairy ! He's the guy who will shoot up your school, trust me, get rid of this jackass before I do
LMFAO you keep going? I've already tried to drop it, yet you keep going.

ThunderdUp35

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.nba.com
Go on his profile and click ignore.
Thanks bro. I understand if he doesn't like what I write. But I never understood why he felt the need to try to change how I do my job. No one ever said I was a bad writer, they just did not like what I was writing about. He took it to another level, but thanks a lot I appreciate it. I ignored him QUICK lol !

Reactions: CM Punk