• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

The Viper

I loved Limp Bizkit... And that's about it.

Limp Bizkit was probably the last good live performance at 'Mania, IMO.

The only parts I liked about Puff's performance are the 2 classic Bad Boy tracks he did. Love those songs.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

And the world title match gets thrown onto the middle of the card, hopefully this one wont go 18 seconds.
No seriously I wonder how long it'll go

Sabretooth

Limp Bizkit was probably the last good live performance at 'Mania, IMO.

The only parts I liked about Puff's performance are the 2 classic Bad Boy tracks he did. Love those songs.

We still have Living Colour to look foward to.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
And the world title match gets thrown onto the middle of the card, hopefully this one wont go 18 seconds.

It's certainly possible. I guarantee you that WWE didn't forget his DUI.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

The Viper

Don't see why this is a problem. It didn't open the show. That's good enough for me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
My buddy just reminded me of the Run DMC rap at 'Mania V. That was way better than what I just saw.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Who dressed Dirty Dutch tonight?! :lol:

Army vest and a tie. Excellent.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Don't see why this is a problem. It didn't open the show. That's good enough for me.

Yeah me to, maybe the way I wrote it was too sarcastic :lol: I'm happy with its placement. Problem is, I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that Funk vs Scholars will go on second from last.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
My buddy just reminded me of the Run DMC rap at 'Mania V. That was way better than what I just saw.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Damn I forgot about that.

On a side note I hope Swagger wins this because I hate del rio, but his dui has hurt that chance