WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Def a good show Blaze, Show/Shane was not a favorite of mine so I was getting nervous when they kept winning but I'm all about Steiner/Booker :mark: also I believe the O'Hair push can be called a success

Not gonna lie, I almost thought of having it happen so Shane can talk about how great of a tag team wrestler he is. :heston when he didn't do shit. Basically was gonna do his Best in the World thing but as a team, and more crazy since Shane just only got in for pins.

Reactions: Chris

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
you just planted the seeds for Steiner to pull a HHH though on Booker

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
BREAKING NEWS!

MTV Europe has renewed it's contract for Smackdown, but informed WWE they did not want to renew for Raw, as they have not like the direct it has been going.

( :pull I can't get any TV deal for Raw in Europe right now, as it's the only network it gives me, and they are not wanting Raw.)​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Looks like there's a new A show :garrett

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Looks like there's a new A show :garrett

It's wild, Fuji TV didn't wanna renew for Raw either, but at least in Japan I had other networks who would take it and it's now on the same network Smackdown is on.

Smackdown is easily the top show.

Kliq is about to kill Raw more or help it tho. :DEAD:

• Haha

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
so I did good :WOW

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
so I did good :WOW

A few changes have been made since the draft, cause trades I did and things...but yeah.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I totally forgot OMB drafted one of your rosters :DEAD:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fuck yeah, the Kliq about to break bones and kayfabe every week. Europe gets to miss out.

Booker T & Scott Steiner would make for a very entertainin' team. I can't wait to see how they tear shit up together even more now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Fuck yeah, the Kliq about to break bones and kayfabe every week. Europe gets to miss out.

Booker T & Scott Steiner would make for a very entertainin' team. I can't wait to see how they tear shit up together even more now.

I knew if anyone loved me making The Kliq an on screen group it would be you. I've had this idea for a bit now, just had to do it at the right moment and a PPV is surely the right moment. :heston but yes, Europe sadly has to miss out, I'm not sure how great them streams was in 04 so they can't even do that probably.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Monday Night Raw
Week 4, May, 2004.

THE KLIQ IS IN THE BUILDING!

The Show opens up with The Kliq making their way down to the ring, Triple H with the World Title draped across his shoulder, all of them dressed in nice suits as the crowd is booing them.

Once they make their way into the ring, they all get microphones and smile standing in the center of the ring. They talk about last night, and how this has been the plan for weeks now, because Triple H said he knew the had this one in the bag, he new Jericho had a 2.7% chance of winning the match, so he had to have some friends for back up, just to be safe. Because he said Jericho doesn't deserve to be champion, Jericho doesn't deserve to have the big limos, the jet planes, the women, and all the fan fare that comes with being at the top. He goes into a shoot about how Jericho lucked his way into being a favorite of Vince back in 2001, to get what he called a pitty reign. That now a days Jericho is best for the guy trying to fight the champion and not actually being the champion, that the guys in the ring with him now, that's the guys who deserve to be champion, and points out in fact Pac is a champion himself, the Cruiserweight Champion, and how soon all of them will be draped in gold. Shawn then starts to talk, and talk about how when Hunter called him up about this plan, he wasn't so sure about it, he said how he had turned his life around, was living for the lord, but what exactly has that gotten him? NOTHING, but riding with Hunter, Hall, Nash, Pac, that was some of the best times of his life. Then the band was broken up when Nash and Hall headed down south, and soon Pac followed. But now that thy are all back under the same roof, the WWE is on notice. Hall starts out by giving a HEY YO, talking about how him and Big Kev are coming for them tag titles, and they care that Book and Scott have the first shot, they said they are jumping ahead of them in line because they do what they want, when they want and no one can stop them. Which Nash agrees with, before he tells AJ and Daniels they better watch their back, because it's nothing personal, just business. X-Pac doesn't add much in other than he's not losing his championship anytime soon, and welcomes anyone to try. Afterwards they all raise their hands to give the Kliq sign before leaving the ring.

RATING A* 98

Lance Hoyt vs Hector Garza

In a match that didn't truly deliver and could've had more to be desired form both works, Lance Hoyt defeated Hector Garza in 9:39 by pinfall.

Rating: D-

Too Cool vs Money Makers

In a pretty good tag match to follow up on their huge win the night before, The Money Makers defeated Too Cool in 9:40 when Booker T defeated Scotty Too Hotty by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Rating: C+

AHH SON OF A BITCH!

After the match is over, Booker and Scott don't let up, and keep beating down both members of Too Cool in the middle of the ring, before throwing them out and looking into the camera. "TRY AND TAKE OUR TITLE SHOTS! WE DARE YOU!"

Rating: C

Bobby Lashley vs Rhyno

Bobby Lashley once again looking pretty impressive, having not lost a 1 on 1 match yet. Bobby Lashley defeated Rhyno in 9:57 by pinfall.

Bradshaw(c) vs CM Punk vs Lance Storm- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Pretty good 3way match here between 3 pretty good workers, Bradshaw was out must of the match after CM Punk and Lance Storm both teamed up on him, to make sure he wasn't really apart of the finish, but then CM Punk hit the GTS on Lance Storm to get the win in 12:51

Jericho is here and he's pissed!!

Jericho arrived to the building, slamming the limo door as he makes his way into the building mouthing off as they go to break.

Rating- B-

Jericho has words to say.

When they come back from break, Jericho is standing around pissed off before looking at the camera, he goes off saying he heard what Hunter and the rest of his idiot friends had to say earlier. He questions Hunter's manhood, and says if Triple H has any balls he'll see him in the ring later tonight.

Rating: B-

Billy Kidman vs Kenta Kobashi

Well this match left a bit more to be desired, shocking given both workers aren't bad, but the fans just didn't seem to be all that into it. The end came when Kenta Kobashi defeated Billy Kidman in 6:43 by pinfall with an Orange Crush.

Jericho is in the ring!

After a quick break, we come back to Jericho in the ring who is calling out Triple H, who doesn't answer him. Which just causes Jericho to get more pissed, before he destroys part of the ring side area, before having to be dragged away.

Rating: B-

Matt Sydal vs Edge

This was a really good fun match for the crowd, both man really giving it their all and looking as if they could win it at any second, Edge really helping put the new comer over as someone to look forward to in the future, but the end came when Edge defeated Matt Sydal in 12:25 by submission with an Edgecator.

Rating B

JERICHO IS DOWN!

We see Jericho backstage being worked on, having been attacked, and is bloody. You hear one of them yell they need an amblunce stat, as Jericho clearly has to go to a local medical facility.

Rating B+

Rob Van Dam vs Jethro Hardy

In the main event match of the night, these two really tore the house down, giving it their all as they fought tooth and nail to see who would get the win, but when the smoke cleared, and all was said and done Rob Van Dam defeated Jethro Hardy in 13:58 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Rating: B

HOGAN RETIRES?!

Hulk Hogan comes down to the ring alone, no one with him, as he steps into the ring and takes a mic. He goeso n to talk about how these last few months have, not been the best, he was on top, he hit rock bottom, he had to wear a mask just to come to work, and tells people if they ever have to wear a mask at work, that he feels bad for them, but hopes that it never ever happens. But then goes on to say he has to retire, after giving it some thought, he just has to retire.......BECAUSE HE CAN'T WORK AROUND THESE STUPID NIG. ...but before he can finish out comes John Cena who says nah nah nah it's not going down like that, he says if Hogan wants to leave, then he has to leave in a match, saying that he wants to have Hogan at the next PPV. Hogan cuts down Cena, saying he's part of the problem, walking around here, acting like a thug, carrying on with his stupid rap music, and freestyles like some hoodrat, and accepts his challenge

A* 100.

Overall Rating- B

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge