WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean they aren't a child company or I would do something like that. :TI: I wonder if they would've taken that.

I will use them however to send talent there sometimes for a few shows of lower guys. I honestly should've did alliance but oh well.

Start slow, then reel 'em in

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
hfpxI1y.png

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That Velocity doesn't have enough replays from the main shows :hayden3

Actually if you booked those it'd probably boost the show ratings :hmm: But it'd raise expenses bc it'd be counted as using the talent which is kinda dumb

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That Velocity doesn't have enough replays from the main shows :hayden3

Actually if you booked those it'd probably boost the show ratings :hmm: But it'd raise expenses bc it'd be counted as using the talent which is kinda dumb

I should honestly make it be before one of the show. :heston since I doubt 2,229 would go to that show.

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Now, I did. You've really stuck with O'Haire he's puttin' on some great matches now.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
im still pretty made my team got eliminated but, overall it was a good show and you killing Maven getting zero buys but, hey you had some killer matches and Sean looking like a beast

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Lethal Lottery
May, Week 3, 2004

The Kings vs The Money Makers

This is the opening match of the PPV, that sees two teams who made it here by winning their matches over episodes of Raw and Smackdown this past week. Booker T and Scott Steiner made pretty quick work of the other team, when Booker T defeated Claudio Castagnoli by pinfall with a Book End in 9:16. Leaving Flair to shake his head as he left the ring.

Rating: B-

Charlie Haas vs Shelton Benjamin

This was a decent enough match to follow up the last one, giving the crowd something that could hold them over, but not wear them out to early on. Both of these men gave it their all, clear bad blood between them after recent events. The end came when Shelton Benjamin defeated Charlie Haas in 11:48 by pinfall with a Dragon Whip.

Rating: C+

Latino Chocolate vs Lords of the Ring

Just a tad bit longer than the last tag match, these two teams put on a pretty good show in the time allowed. Everyone looking good, and getting their stuff in, basically no one felt out of place in the match up. The end came when Latino Chocolate defeated Lords of the Ring in 9:50 when Eddie Guerrero defeated CM Punk by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Rating: B

Heyman says O'Haire is ready.

Heyman hypes up O'Haire, saying that this man is ready for the main event, ready to show the world why he is truly the next star in this business. Really making O'Haire out to be a huge star in the promo.

Rating: A

Maven vs Kane.

This was a pretty one sided, quick match up that saw Kane just destory Maven, just making sure Maven basically couldn't walk when it was over. Kane yelling at him the whole time that "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!" before he would give him a Tombstone Piledriver for the win in 7:34

Big Money vs Extreme Warriors

Next up is another tag match, that saw Big Show yet again do most of the work for the team, only for Shane to tag in at the very end, once Big Show had hit a chokeslam on D-Von to get the win in 8:25

Rabid Bullies vs John Cena

In a match to bring out a close to Round 2, we had another good fun little back and forth match between two really great teams. But in the end, the match saw Urban Country defeated Rabid Bullies in 10:13 when John Cena defeated Bully Ray by pinfall with an FU

Sting Speaks.

We go backstage to where Sting is in a dark area, walking back and forth as he shakes his head, he doesn't say anything as he just points his bat off to the right, before the camera pans and you see a picture of Sean O'Haire on the wall before Sting laughs and the video cuts to black.

The Money Makers vs Latino Chocolate

In a match to see who will go the finals, we had one of the best matches in the whole tournament, that really looked as if it could go either way. At one point the ref was knockd down while Eddie hit a frog splash, so the ref was not able to count the 1...2..3 in time, as Booker T kicked out at 2.9 to keep hopes alive. But the end came when The Money Makers defeated Latino Chocolate in 9:41 when Booker T defeated Eddie Guerrero by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Big Money vs Urban Country

Well, you should know by now how this goes. Big Show doing all the work for the team, but this time having a bit of a harder time, where Shane actually had to break up a pin fall after John Cena hit the FU on Big Show, but in the end as you would know it, Big Show hits the chokeslam, and Shane gets the pin fall in 9:47

Chris Jericho vs Triple H.

This match was a clusterfuck if there ever was one. Jericho had the upper hand early on, looking as if he could actually pull it off. But a missed diving clothesline to Triple H would knock the ref out, and that is when all hell broke loose. First Shawn Michaels came out and tried to attack Jericho, but Jericho was able to fight him off for a bit until Triple H got involved and Jericho had to think quickly, hitting a low blow on Shawn before laying in to Triple H, which then caused X-Pac to run out and hit the low blow on Jericho. As X-Pac and Shawn who's now up, stomp on Jericho a bit before they got out of the ring as the ref was now coming too. Triple H smiles as he goes for the pin. ONE....TWO...TH....NO!! Jericho some how kicked out to the shock of everyone. Which caused Triple H to go and get a sledgehammer, but the ref quickly takes it from him. While that is going on and Triple H is trying to argue with the ref, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall come out. First Hall hits Jericho with another sledgehammer, which then leads to Nash hitting a Jackknife on him. Triple H finally stopping with the ref would go over and pin Jericho, one....two....three. Triple H retains in 14:45

THE KLIQ!

After the match, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and X-Pac all stand in the middle of the ring, putting the Kliq Handsign up as Triple H stands in the middle holding the World Title over his shoulder.

The Money Makers vs Big Money

Well, it all comes down to this, the two teams that are all about the money. Once again we see Big Show doing his best, but this time things didn't go how the would plan it, as when Big Show got knocked into the corner by Scott Steiner. Shane's hand would touch the back of Big Show, as the ref says it's a tag, which would then cause Scott Steiner to sling him over the ropes and into the ring, before throwing Big Show out of the ring and beating down on Shane, before he tags in Booker T, while he goes and locks in the Steiner Recliner on Big Show, while Booker T hits a Scissors kick on Shane to get the win in 10:07

Sean O'Haire vs Sting

Finally the main event, the match that the crowd has been waiting to see for a few weeks now. This match was better than most people thought it might be, and boy was it a crazy one. Sting had O'Haire locked in the Scorpion Deathlock, and just when it looked as if O'Haire was about tp tap out, he manged to break out of the move. They brawl for a bit longer after that, but then O'Haire manges to hit the Widow Maker on Sting, to get the win in 13:24 to win the WWE Title.

Overall Rating.: B

Last edited:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
calling a team with Booker T on it monkey @Hollywood a racist confirm call the cancel culture not the team I wanted to win at all but, if Booker gets a push its all good. Sean winning title is great. Flair looks good and overall a heck of a show.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
calling a team with Booker T on it monkey @Hollywood a racist confirm call the cancel culture not the team I wanted to win at all but, if Booker gets a push its all good. Sean winning title is great. Flair looks good and overall a heck of a show.

MONEY Makers.

If I made a typo I'l go fix it. :heston

But yeah I've been wanting to build Sean up for awhile, and Sting happily put him over. Just as Kurt did as well. So I guess I done a great job with that build.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

:pogba it's money not monkey

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Def a good show Blaze, Show/Shane was not a favorite of mine so I was getting nervous when they kept winning but I'm all about Steiner/Booker :mark: also I believe the O'Hair push can be called a success

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr