WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I really need to follow this thread more. You are churnin' out a hell of a product here, Blaze.

No idea how any Kenta can get a 12 with Shelley. I'm gonna be more active with responses and followin' this thread in the future. Your main event feuds are always well booked.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I really need to follow this thread more. You are churnin' out a hell of a product here, Blaze.

No idea how any Kenta can get a 12 with Shelley. I'm gonna be more active with responses and followin' this thread in the future. Your main event feuds are always well booked.

Cause both them are lower card guys sadly. So it's gonna bomb for now. Gonna use this B Show to get a lot of these people over who I want to get over, but can't really risk them being on one of the two A Shows.

Wait until you see some of the stuff I got in store. :bootynods I got some great plans, surely for Raw

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

It was Kobayashi bruh lol but yeah it's popularity based so how your average WWE fan would have rated it then

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Monday Night Raw

Week 3, May, 2004

BRAWL!!

The show comes up to a huge brawl backstage between Triple H and Chris Jericho. They are both going at it, throwing pouches at each other. As they had to be held back by the backstage officals. Jericho getting away for a bit and jumping over onto Triple H and starts to punch him in the face before he's pulled off.. Triple H gets up and knocks everyone out, before he starts to fight Jericho again, as they fight all over the backstage area before finally being able to be pulled apart.

Rating: B+

WWE Lethal Lottery Round 1 Match. Money Makers vs Unlimted Violence

They had a pretty great match with Booker T and Scott Steiner taking on KENTA Kobashi and Bobby Lashley. Some great stuff from Bobby Lashley pretty early, as he spears Scott Steiner hard onto the outside of the floor, which took them both out. The finish came shotly after when Booker T hits a scissors kick on Kenta and gets the pinfall, as Money Makers move on to the PPV this Sunday.

Rating: B

AJ Styles vs Tajiri

In a okay match, that could've had more action honestly we saw Tajiri pick up the win on AJ Styles, with a kick buzzsaw kick to the head. Not really much to report here as it could've been better.

Rating: C

WHO IS STALKING PUNK?!

Punk was on the way to the ring when he noticed a shadow out of the corner of his eye, a couple weeks ago he said this had happened, and here it was happening again. Quickly jumping over he attacks him and Ir's Mr Confedercy! Punk throws him agaisnt the wall and knocks him out before he looks confused, looks down and unmask him, and it's......Allan Funk? Punk looks confused for a bit as he laughs and walks off to go do his mathc.

Rating: E+

WWE Lethal Lottery Round 1 Match- Lords of the Ring vs The Greatest Gunns

This match would see CM Punk and Christian take on Billy Gunn and Shelton Benjamin in a really great match. These two teams giving it all they got, not letting up fromt he moment the bell rung to start it, until the end that saw Christian defeated Billy Gunn by pinfall with an Unprettier.

Rating: C+

RVD vs Christopher Daniels

In a really great match, that saw some great spots from both men, who put their body on the line to get the win. But in the end, it was RVD who hit a Five Star Frog Splash and got the win over Daniels.

Rating: B-

ATTACK ATTACK!

CM Punk is backstage, after his win earlier getting himself a thing of water, when he is attacked by Mr, Confederacy and Bradshaw. They beat him down, leaving him as a bloody mess. Smiling Bradshaw then would powerbomb him through the table where the water was at. Then Mr, Confederacy decides to unmask and it's.....HOGAN?! WHAT?! HOGAN?! REALLY?! NO WAY! as Hogan and Bradshaw walk off as Punk lays knocked out.

Rating: B+

WWE Lethal Lottery Round 1 Match- Latino Chocolate defeated Big Red Maven

Kane and Maven take on Eddie Guerrero and Mark Henry. This match is pretty nice, seeing Kane and Eddie have some great back and forth action in the match. At one point Eddie is able to knock Kane into the corner, which causes Maven to tag himself in, since Kane has been refusing to tag him in during the match. Which then causes Kane to turn Maven around and chokeslam him,. before walking away. Eddie then climbs up hits a Frog Splash and covers Maven for the win.

WWE Lethal Lottery Round 1 Match- Urban Country vs Southern Hostility

John Cena and Jethro Hardy take on Bradshaw and Lance Cade in a nice little tag team mathc up. The two teams really giving it their all, hoping to advance to the next round and get a step closer to a tag title shot. But the end came when John Cena hit the FU on Lance Cade and got the win.

Match Booked

Stephanie McMahon books a tag team match that will see Triple H and Shawn Michaels againt Chris Jericho and X-Pac. Where if Shawn or Hunter wint he match, Shawn gets to pick the match type between him and Jericho, if Jericho or X-Pac wins, then Jericho gets to pick the match they have for the title.

Shawn Michaels and Triple H vs Chris Jericho and X-Pac

In the main event of the night, these two teams showed a lot of heart, and fight. It looked as if Jericho was about to get the pin on Triple H when Shawn broke it up with about half a second left. The end came when Jericho and Shawn ended up on the floor and Triple H hit the Pedigree on X-Pac for the win.

Rating: A

Overall Rating: B+

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Updated Brackets

vqASKv3.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It was Hogan all along? :whoa

• Haha

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That main event sure sounds like fun but of course Pac had to eat the pin. I'll wait until I see further developments in this lethal lottery before I comment further because it damn well looks like anythin' could possibly happen.

And yeah Hogan bein' Mr. Confederacy is already better than Mr. America.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
BREAKING NEWS!!

We have learned that Shawn Michaels has chosen the match between him and Chris Jericho. In an exclusive video you can find on WWE.COM, Shawn said that he would see Jericho, in a No Holds Barred Match.

"I plan on teaching Jericho a lesson, you don't mess with a man with a lot of friends, but you can never win when you do. I'll see you Sunday Jericho, be prepared to face The Heartbreak Kid, in a No Holds Barred Match. I know I'll be ready, but I'm not sure you will be ready for what's to come."

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:sadbecky you took out both my teams in the first rd the kane & maven disrespect

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:sadbecky you took out both my teams in the first rd the kane & maven disrespect

Well, Lance Cade I wanted to give some time off cause of his injury, and good thing also because I was told to be careful with him. So him losing, it was needed. Now he can take some time off, heal up, come back and join with Bradshaw and Hogan, and go from there.

Maven, fuck Maven. Now him and Kane can feud.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Smackdown
May Week 3, 2004

The Kings vs Sugar Crash

We got The Kings (Claudio Castagnoli and Ric Flair) taking on Sugar Crash (Shane Helms and Crash Holly) to see who will advance ot the PPV this Sunday. Not really a long match, and not much to really report on with it as the action was a bit one side. The Kings defeated Sugar Crash in 9:55 when Ric Flair defeated Crash Holly by submission with a Figure-four leglock.

Rating: C-

Shelton Benjamin talks about Charlie Haas

Gene Okerlund interviews Shelton Benjamin backstage. Shelton talks about how Charlie has been holding him back, and how he is out to prove that HE is the single star of this tag team, and can't wait until he gets his hands on him.

Ron Killings vs Rey Mysterio

This match was pretty decent, and had both men getting in a bit of offense. Rey surely making Truth look good out there and helping put him over even without him having to get the win, since Truth looked like he could hang out there. The end saw Rey Mysterio defeated Ron Killings in 7:49 by pinfall with a 619.

Alexis Laree vs Gail Kim

This match was pretty decent, getting a nice little reaction from the crowd as they saw what both women could do. Alexis seemed to be acting a little heelish in the match, which the fans didn't seem to buy into, but the end came after Alexis Laree hit a Laree DDT and grabbed onto Gail's tights to get the pinfall in 9:52

KANE IS KILLING MAVEN!

A camera cuts backstage to where Kane is destroying Maven, beating him all over the backstage area, as no one can stop him, Kane just knocking out anyone who came close to them. Maven tried to crawl away but Kane was able to grab him and chokeslam him right onto the concrete floor.

Rating: D+

Big Money vs HVD

Big Money(Big Show and Shane McMahon) take on HVD(Haas and RVD) in what is so far the best match of the night, the crowd came to life during this one as both teams put on some good action. The end came after Shelton would interfere and distract Charlie Haas, who turned around into a Chokeslam before Big Show would tag in Shane, and let Shane get the pin fall in 9:33

Test vs Christian

Another great match, that the kept the crowd hot and on their feet. Christian almost got the win after he hit the Unprettier but the ref was knocked out, as he sighs and goes to check on thr ref. Once he gets him up, he turns around into a Test Drive, which let Test get the pin fall in 12:24

Kane isn't done!

We go backstage to where Kane is still beating the hell out of Maven, throwing him into a room, by just throwing him into the door and sending him flying through it. Once inside he would Chokeslam him through a table, before starting to walk away before he stopped. He then turned around walked back over and would hit the tombstone right into the floor, leaving Maven a bloody mess.

Rating: D+

Extreme Warriors vs State Of Mind

Extreme Warriors(Samoa Joe and D-Von) and State of Mind(Batista and Chuck) went at it in what was an okay match, that kind of fell flat after the last two matches, saw Extreme Warriors defeated State Of Mind in 7:02 when Samoa Joe defeated Batista by pinfall with a Muscle Buster.

HEYMAN GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

Heyman cuts a promo backstage while Shane O Haire stands next to him, hyping up the match that's ocming up at the PPV where Shane O'Haire will take on Sting for the WWE ChampionshIp. He does an amazing job of building up Shane making him look like he could be a real threat to win the title this Sunday.

New Blood vs Rabid Bullies

We see the Rabid Bullies(Chris Benoit and Bully race) take on New Blood(Bryan Danielson and Spanky) have a good little match that will finish off the brackets for what we will see this Sunday night. The crowd somewhat enjoyed this one, not to many seem to be complaning. The end came when Rabid Bullies defeated New Blood in 11:20 when Bully Ray defeated Spanky by pinfall with a Bubba Bomb.

STONE COLD SHOOTS!

Stone Cold comes out to the ring, and seems pissed. He tears into WWE, talking about how it's not what it use to be, and how he doesn't like the road he see's the company going down. Too many people backstage just caring about themselves, The powers that be trying to hold people back, and Stone Cold just isn't going to stand for it. He says that he will deal with it himself, and THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE....CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Rating: A

Kurt Angle vs Shane O'Haire

In a match that was to show O'Haire was ready for Sting, him and Kurt went to the limit with each other in the main event of the show, the crowd hyped and on their feet the entire time, as these two tore the roof off the place. In the end, O'Haire was able to sneak a victory after he hit a Widow Maker and pinned Kurt in 15:11.

Overall Rating: B

Update for the PPV

bvEai1c.png

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I fucks with the Maven beatdowns...also STONE COLD SHOOT :garrett

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
BREAKING NEWS

WWE and ROH agree to working relationship.

This is a deal that will see WWE and ROH working together, this clearly a bigger deal for ROH than it is WWE.

(no idea why I did this tbh but...yolo)

CM Punk will be going to do two shows at ROH, where WWE has already gained Psicosis for two shows as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:WOW Make 'em NXT

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:WOW Make 'em NXT

I mean they aren't a child company or I would do something like that. :TI: I wonder if they would've taken that.

I will use them however to send talent there sometimes for a few shows of lower guys. I honestly should've did alliance but oh well.