WWE UK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shade

Reaction score
laFvP4j.png
POST WWE UK RUMBLE UPDATES
Already+in+the+Ring.gif
Following the third ever WWE UK Men's Rumble. A series of stats has been published at the culmination of the bout. The stats are as followed...

WWE UK Men's Rumble III - Order of Entry
1. Mark Davis
2. A-Kid
3. Nathan Frazier
4. Gabriel Kidd
5. Bryan Keith
6. Teoman
7. Kyle Fletcher
8. Ludwig Kaiser
9. Clement Petiot
10. Kid Lykos
11. Charlie Dempsey
12. Ashton Smith
13. Nathan Cruz
14. JD Drake
15. Zack Gibson
16. Suge D
17. Asher Hale
18. Trent Seven
19. Pete Dunne
20. Cara Noir
21. Man Like Dereiss
22. Shigehiro Irie
23. Angelico
24. Michael Oku
25. Carlos Romo
26. El Mago Brillante (Best read the match for this!)
27. Tyler Bate
28. Ridge Holland
29. Charles Crowley
30. Harry Smith

WWE UK Men's Rumble III - Order of Elimination
1. Gabriel Kidd by Mark Davis
2. Bryan Keith by Aussie Open
3. Teoman by Kyle Fletcher
4. Nathan Frazier by Mark Davis
5. A-Kid by Ludwig Kaiser
6. Mark Davis by Ludwig Kaiser
7. Clement Petiot by Ludwig Kaiser
8. Ludwig Kaiser by Kyle Fletcher
9. Charlie Dempsey by Zack Gibson
10. Suge D by Zack Gibson
11. Kid Lykos by Asher Hale
12. JD Drake by Trent Seven
13. Kyle Fletcher by Zack Gibson
14. Asher Hale by Pete Dunne
15. Zack Gibson by Cara Noir
16. Nathan Cruz by Angelico
17. Shigehiro Irie by Michael Oku, Cara Noir, Carlos Romo, Man Like Dereiss and Angelico
18. Carlos Romo by Trent Seven
19. Man Like Dereiss by Trent Seven
20. Angelico by Trent Seven
21. Pete Dunne by Tyler Bate
22. Tyler Bate by Pete Dunne
23. Charles Crowley by El Mago Brillante
24. El Mago Brillante by Trent Seven
25. Cara Noir by Trent Seven
26. Ridge Holland by Harry Smith
27. Harry Smith by Michael Oku
28. Michael Oku by Trent Seven
29. Trent Seven by Ashton Smith

WWE UK Men's Rumble III - Other statistics

Longest tenure in match: Ashton Smith (56 minutes and 14 seconds)
Shortest tenure in match: Suge D (1 minute and 10 seconds)
Most Eliminations: Trent Seven (6), Mark Davis (3), Kyle Fletcher (3), Ludwig Kaiser (3) and Zack Gibson (3)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7339796a78716565796e64714b413d3d2d38372e313537633931383034663332653961373733373535333738373533332e676966
Following this WWE UK Rumble, a backstage report has been revealed today. This report focuses on a few of the special guests who featured in the match and the current belifs or thoughts on those talents. Starting with Nathan Frazier who featured steadily in the run up to the UK Rumble. The talented high flyer who was of course mentored by Seth Rollins, is believed to have made himself a lot of fans in management backstage. Thanks to his spirited in ring efforts and high flying abilities, Nathan Frazier is very much seen as someone who has risen in a lot of people's estimations as of late. It is believed that Nathan has had plans for a call up very much rushed in motion with many expecting to see Frazier on television soon. Regarding Frazier's opponent as of late on WWE UK Kid Lykos, this of course isn't the first time Lykos has appeared on WWE UK TV but the consensus was Lykos in his performances here was night and day compared to his former self. Seen as a solid lower card heel who can be used to build others, there is some deliberation as to whether Kid Lykos will in fact be kept on the main show.

One name who sadly for now isn't in question that he won't be appearing for a while is Bryan Keith. The Booker T trained bounty hunter earned rave reviews for his bout with Gabriel Kidd a few weeks ago, sadly with Keith at least for now his appearances with WWE UK are over. However the brand is said to be very eager to work with Keith in the future as part of their dealings with Reality of Wrestling. Second generation talent Charlie Dempsey meanwhile was said to have made a good first impression with his short run. However it is noted that there is still a lot of work in progress to be done with Charlie, with the brand fully on board continuing his development in the UK performance center. The same was also said for Man Like Dereiss. In what was Dereiss' first time on the big stage, his appearance and performance was met with a lot of praise. Seen as a talented athlete who needs more seasoning in the ring which he will as part of WWE UK's DEFIANT program. Dereiss is someone tabbed as a star to watch.

Another guest from another brand was of course Shigehiro Irie. Irie of course was no stranger to the UK wrestling scene and was said to be someone who greatly impressed the UK Management. Belief is that Irie wasn't perhaps the original selection for WWE UK's rumble but that he quickly seized the brass ring in a star making showing. Charles Crowley meanwhile was also met with a lot of praise in the back for his work in the match. While not the most seasoned in ring competitor, Crowley's character work and overall charisma is said to have earned him a lot of fans. The final name of course mentioned in this report was Harry Smith. The bruising heavyweight has lately served as a player coach in the WWE UK Performance Center's Defiant program. This performance however opened a lot of eyes to what Smith was capable of with many seeing top babyface potential in the usually type casted heel.
Next Show preview
Entrance-3.gif
Following the shocking opening to this past week's show. It is expected that this week before the WWE UK Women's Rumble can get underway. We are to hear from the pairing of Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain. This pair for former NXT Tag Team Champions in the group Sanity, made a shocking return to the brand with a vicious and unprovoked assault on former WWE UK Champion Finn Balor. The last time we saw this pair was months ago at Showcase Sydney where Sanity lost a losing team must disband to British Strong Style. So the reason for this shocking union is also unknown and will hopefully be explained this week.
WWE UK WOMEN'S RUMBLE

The main focus of this coming week's show of course will be the second annual WWE UK Women's Rumble. Unlike the previous year which saw then champion Tegan Nox put her title on the line, this year will see all thirty women vying for a shot to challenge reigning champion Jinny. Currently as we speak there are twenty seven of the thirty names confirmed for the match. While details remain slim on who those final three entries will be in the match, be sure to tune in to find out just who will be the women to challenge Jinny for her Women's Championship at the upcoming Showcase!
Participants
Raquel Lourenco
Aleah James
Kanji
Candy Floss
Laura Di Matteo
Hyan
Eliza Alexander
Santana Garrett
Amale
Mariah May
Nina Samuels
Lana Austin
Millie McKenzie
Amber Nova
Alex Gracia
Xia Brookside
AQA
Rachel Ellering
Indi Hartwell
Persia Pirotta
Stevie Turner
Jessi Kamea
Natalia Markova
Isla Dawn
Blair Davenport
Jamie Hayter

DTP

Reaction score
WWE UK - June 7, 2020:

As someone who has written two Royal Rumble matches in the past few months, the biggest thing I’m expecting of the UK Rumble is how it is booked and formatted as far as characters and storylines go. As I’ve mentioned previously, you have an overabundance of talents meshing in one environment within the framework of one brand. How this is conveyed and executed is crucial, particularly in a Rumble match.

Nice angle to factor in with Finn Balor taking a beating from Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain. I also believe this could have been put in a sweet spot to end the show, and set up a cliffhanger ahead of next week’s show.

Royal Rumble shows are always so fascinating to read, just for the deviated format of an atypical show or card. We see the matches dwindled down to dedicate time to the main event, and we see a lot more angles pop up to set in motion the roads towards the Road to WrestleMania. Really, in a television format, I’m just as fond of shows like this to allow for creativity and originality, spiralling from what we come to expect on a weekly show. With the UK Rumble matches dominant, it really puts a spanner in the works of what is possible, and that is the shit I live for when I write and read shows.

Mark Davis and A-Kid would have had a fun exchange to start things out. Nathan Frazier coming out third was nice for the means of associating the future tandem of Axiom and Frazier. No doubt as a team in WWE UK, they work just as well with fellow European talents. I continue to be inspired by the potential of Gabriel Kidd, particularly as time goes on. I’d look forward to a wildchild vibe coming out of him, reminiscent of what NJPW has allowed his character to do in recent months. Pretty early to be bringing in Bryan Keith, but better to see him in on the ground floor. The association from Booker T’s ROW no doubt helps.

Teoman is a guy I never really saw, as it was past the point in the Pandemic era that I was trying to go out of my way to watch the NXT products. It’s no surprise to see Kyle Fletcher put in the mix to help Mark Davis out, and I liked them being responsible for domination, with three eliminations almost immediately. Ludvig Kaiser spells a change in the dynamic, and as for Clement Petiot…I’m sure this was a worthwhile addition, albeit I can’t say I’ve seen his work closely.

I can’t help but feel with his potential, A-Kid could have afforded to last a lot longer than he was here. Still, it gives Petiot a credible elimination. Another thing about matches like these that I have come to admire is how storylines are spawned from it. I mean, A-Kid has a natural future match with Petiot if he so wished, and it would make sense. Kid Lykos is a guy who has really come into his own in recent years. I remember seeing him first starting out in my local promotion. He had a lot of potential then and feel he could really go places in the coming years.

Charlie Dempsey has a bright future, as we know. How his character comes across in WWE UK is yet to be seen properly, but I suspect there is much to come in future creative. Ashton Smith was an acceptable professional wrestler for the NXT UK brand…that was my sole takeaway for him. Nathan Cruz is a name talent for the UK independents, but I was more intrigued by JD Drake’s inclusion. A lot of guys like him are surprises to see in this environment, but welcome ones at that.

Zack Gibson is a frontrunner to win the UK Rumble, in my mind. I was surprised to see Charlie Dempsey not get that long in here, but for all intents and purposes, he’s still relatively new into his run. Suge D reminded me of AEW in 2020. He’s a fun character, and thankfully didn’t go very far. Asher Hale…god I hated that name. Nonetheless, Anthony Henry is a unique worker. I can’t say to date that I’ve ever truly got behind the Workhorsemen outside of their work. Nice run for Trent Seven in there, and to be immediately followed by Pete Dunne tells me something.

Cara Noir has been well pushed however, and he’s another strong candidate to win it all in this one. A guy like Man Like DeReiss has leaps and bounds of potential, but I don’t believe he’s quite there yet, as of 2020. I can’t say I’ve seen enough of Shigehiro Irie to really get a feel on him, but a nice inclusion to represent the NXT Japan brand. Was glad to see Angelico in the pile, given how you’ve utilised him in the past, namely the WWE European Championship Tournament series of shows. Michael Oku is another guy who is going places, and truly is a premier guy for the UK independent scene in 2024. I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out victorious in this.

Carlos Romo is another one of those guys I don’t really know well. It is interesting to see him come out after The Foreign Legion is already a thing of the past, in this match. I’m not surprised he didn’t go very far here. Peculiar inclusion for El Mago Brillante...who? Tyler Bate is unshockingly another big favorite here, and the big breadwinners are coming through in the final few entrants. Ridge Holland first got his big push in 2020, so he’s in a prime spot. I got a kick out of Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate eliminating each other. Well written spot. I don’t think too much to Charles Crowley, but to call him anything but a name talent is an understatement of the name value. I never got to it, but Harry Smith was to be a major part of The Pandemic Project coming into 2021. Glad to see him with the big spot.

Down the wire towards the climax, I was surprised to not see Harry Smith go further, but you’ve established a hierarchy of talent here. I was very surprised to see it all boil down to Ashton Smith and Trent Seven, with Michael Oku in that star-making position in the final three. Stunning decision to have Smith win, but it’s definitely a valiant decision to push a fresh talent to the upper-echelon of the roster. I’ll have to wait and see how you book Smith in this role now he’s won the UK Rumble, but with such an interchangeable dynamic of big names floating around in the WWE UK brand, there is room for stuff like this.

The UK Rumble overall was booked nicely, with the entrants timed ideally. That said, there was a bit less of a shock value to some of the entrants involved, and I don’t know if that’s because of the already-elite roster you’ve assembled, or because of decisions made to carefully draft guys from shouldering NXT groups internationally. Either way, this was a well-executed Rumble that I feel could have used another storyline or two come from it. Aside from that, it was well-contained and hard to find much to pick at.

Reactions: RDT

Shade

Reaction score
WWE UK - June 7, 2020:

As someone who has written two Royal Rumble matches in the past few months, the biggest thing I’m expecting of the UK Rumble is how it is booked and formatted as far as characters and storylines go. As I’ve mentioned previously, you have an overabundance of talents meshing in one environment within the framework of one brand. How this is conveyed and executed is crucial, particularly in a Rumble match.

Nice angle to factor in with Finn Balor taking a beating from Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain. I also believe this could have been put in a sweet spot to end the show, and set up a cliffhanger ahead of next week’s show.

Royal Rumble shows are always so fascinating to read, just for the deviated format of an atypical show or card. We see the matches dwindled down to dedicate time to the main event, and we see a lot more angles pop up to set in motion the roads towards the Road to WrestleMania. Really, in a television format, I’m just as fond of shows like this to allow for creativity and originality, spiralling from what we come to expect on a weekly show. With the UK Rumble matches dominant, it really puts a spanner in the works of what is possible, and that is the shit I live for when I write and read shows.

Mark Davis and A-Kid would have had a fun exchange to start things out. Nathan Frazier coming out third was nice for the means of associating the future tandem of Axiom and Frazier. No doubt as a team in WWE UK, they work just as well with fellow European talents. I continue to be inspired by the potential of Gabriel Kidd, particularly as time goes on. I’d look forward to a wildchild vibe coming out of him, reminiscent of what NJPW has allowed his character to do in recent months. Pretty early to be bringing in Bryan Keith, but better to see him in on the ground floor. The association from Booker T’s ROW no doubt helps.

Teoman is a guy I never really saw, as it was past the point in the Pandemic era that I was trying to go out of my way to watch the NXT products. It’s no surprise to see Kyle Fletcher put in the mix to help Mark Davis out, and I liked them being responsible for domination, with three eliminations almost immediately. Ludvig Kaiser spells a change in the dynamic, and as for Clement Petiot…I’m sure this was a worthwhile addition, albeit I can’t say I’ve seen his work closely.

I can’t help but feel with his potential, A-Kid could have afforded to last a lot longer than he was here. Still, it gives Petiot a credible elimination. Another thing about matches like these that I have come to admire is how storylines are spawned from it. I mean, A-Kid has a natural future match with Petiot if he so wished, and it would make sense. Kid Lykos is a guy who has really come into his own in recent years. I remember seeing him first starting out in my local promotion. He had a lot of potential then and feel he could really go places in the coming years.

Charlie Dempsey has a bright future, as we know. How his character comes across in WWE UK is yet to be seen properly, but I suspect there is much to come in future creative. Ashton Smith was an acceptable professional wrestler for the NXT UK brand…that was my sole takeaway for him. Nathan Cruz is a name talent for the UK independents, but I was more intrigued by JD Drake’s inclusion. A lot of guys like him are surprises to see in this environment, but welcome ones at that.

Zack Gibson is a frontrunner to win the UK Rumble, in my mind. I was surprised to see Charlie Dempsey not get that long in here, but for all intents and purposes, he’s still relatively new into his run. Suge D reminded me of AEW in 2020. He’s a fun character, and thankfully didn’t go very far. Asher Hale…god I hated that name. Nonetheless, Anthony Henry is a unique worker. I can’t say to date that I’ve ever truly got behind the Workhorsemen outside of their work. Nice run for Trent Seven in there, and to be immediately followed by Pete Dunne tells me something.

Cara Noir has been well pushed however, and he’s another strong candidate to win it all in this one. A guy like Man Like DeReiss has leaps and bounds of potential, but I don’t believe he’s quite there yet, as of 2020. I can’t say I’ve seen enough of Shigehiro Irie to really get a feel on him, but a nice inclusion to represent the NXT Japan brand. Was glad to see Angelico in the pile, given how you’ve utilised him in the past, namely the WWE European Championship Tournament series of shows. Michael Oku is another guy who is going places, and truly is a premier guy for the UK independent scene in 2024. I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out victorious in this.

Carlos Romo is another one of those guys I don’t really know well. It is interesting to see him come out after The Foreign Legion is already a thing of the past, in this match. I’m not surprised he didn’t go very far here. Peculiar inclusion for El Mago Brillante...who? Tyler Bate is unshockingly another big favorite here, and the big breadwinners are coming through in the final few entrants. Ridge Holland first got his big push in 2020, so he’s in a prime spot. I got a kick out of Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate eliminating each other. Well written spot. I don’t think too much to Charles Crowley, but to call him anything but a name talent is an understatement of the name value. I never got to it, but Harry Smith was to be a major part of The Pandemic Project coming into 2021. Glad to see him with the big spot.

Down the wire towards the climax, I was surprised to not see Harry Smith go further, but you’ve established a hierarchy of talent here. I was very surprised to see it all boil down to Ashton Smith and Trent Seven, with Michael Oku in that star-making position in the final three. Stunning decision to have Smith win, but it’s definitely a valiant decision to push a fresh talent to the upper-echelon of the roster. I’ll have to wait and see how you book Smith in this role now he’s won the UK Rumble, but with such an interchangeable dynamic of big names floating around in the WWE UK brand, there is room for stuff like this.

The UK Rumble overall was booked nicely, with the entrants timed ideally. That said, there was a bit less of a shock value to some of the entrants involved, and I don’t know if that’s because of the already-elite roster you’ve assembled, or because of decisions made to carefully draft guys from shouldering NXT groups internationally. Either way, this was a well-executed Rumble that I feel could have used another storyline or two come from it. Aside from that, it was well-contained and hard to find much to pick at.
Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a review my dude. Honestly I don't know about yourself but this match really felt like it took an age for me to write. I know you did two together also, so I'm hoping the second one is easier haha. The attack I can see what you mean would make sense as a show closer. But I wanted to do that also to establish just why Finn Balor wouldn't be entering one of the open spots in the rumble. Because I know the justification could be every spot was thrilled but I had deliberately left a place free and it seemed like a good way to cover myself so to speak. I really like what you said about rumbles in a TV format being dominant and to an extent as a writer having to work around it. I honestly couldn't agree with you more on that point and I got to be honest despite it being a longer writing process than I originally accounted for, I truly enjoyed writing this show as I'm sure I will the next!

I have to admit I did use a random name generator to assign entrance numbers while for storyline reasons I moved Petiot and Dunne to come in earlier than they did. When I started with Davis and A-Kid I was a little worried I'd almost half turn my tag team champion. Especially when Frazier came in and it was like he's so much bigger than everyone. Kidd's story was something I loved playing out in this match. We'd always hyped that his anger was getting in his way and in this one it backfired leading to him being the first to go. Keith coming in was early for him I know but like we said the ROW deal paid off with his inclusion and TBH he made for a solid body to later fall prey to Aussie Open. Teoman is someone I'm personally a fan of and honestly felt that WWE should have brought him to NXT with his Die Familie story. He is someone I have some fun plans for upcoming also.

So with A-Kid's elimination, I know with his potential he is someone who in some ways would be a likely contender to be the iron man so to speak. But like you mentioned this was purely down to storyline as Kaiser has been courting A-Kid for an alliance over the past few weeks. So in this rumble we not only showed A-Kid work with Kaiser but we also showed his hesitation to go the full measure backfires and leads to him being attacked and tossed. I must admit JD Drake was definitely someone who I had a fair bit of fun with in this match, like you mentioned he's someone who would make a difference in a rumble. I'm glad you saw Gibson as a potential winner, one of my goals in this match was bar Trent Seven's later work was to make Gibson one of the top heels in this match who had a really strong showing. Which obviously very much made Cara Noir who is a recent arrival being the person to toss Gibson out all the more impressive.

So El Mago Brillante was Tegan Nox and this was apart of Nox's storyline of being unable to get a title shot. So having to take a step like this, I felt it made for a fun and shocking twist of her being in the fold. Which then made Charles Crowley the perfect foil for her as he's someone who wouldn't be hurt by being beaten by Nox. Harry was a fun final entrant and someone I have a lot of plans for in the future. I think for this though, I didn't want to exceed my means with him to speak especially when I had people like Noir, Seven, Smith and Oku who I wanted to give a lot more feature towards. Smith I know was a surprising choice as a winner, but he is someone who I've constantly sought to do more with and this felt the perfect opportunity to finally give him his moment in the sun so to speak. Thank you once more for reviewing the show, I think part of what you mentioned about it not being surprise heavy was how fleshed out I'd made the field. If I could go back I'd have perhaps made an alteration to that fact or so. I'm glad you enjoyed overall and I hope you like the women's rumble when it comes up!

Reactions: RDT and DTP

Shade

Reaction score
laFvP4j.png

WWE UK
Episode #140 | RED NEMESIS
13/07/20

BT SPORT STUDIO | LONDON ENGLAND
BACKSTAGE CORRESPONDENTS ~ JOANNA ROSE AND SIMON MILLER
RING ANNOUNCER ~ ANDY SHEPERD
COMMENTARY TEAM ~ JOHN GOODEN AND WADE BARRETT
MCi0S.gif
DARK MATCH: TATE MAYFAIRS, LEVI MUIR, ADAM MAXTED, BRAD PHILLIPS AND JACK MORRIS VS. MIKE D VECCHIO, RILEY OSBORNE, ZAK KNIGHT, RICKY KNIGHT JR AND ORO MENSAH

Ten wrestlers all looking to make an impression with the fans of WWE UK. These ten rising standouts would be divided into two teams and would compete in this chaotic bout. One of the true shining lights in this match was Mike D Vecchio with the powerhouse not only throwing talents across the ring but also taking to the skies himself and soaring all over the match. Unfortunately as the bout waged on it appeared a legitimate injury was suffered by Tate Mayfairs early on. Continuing on this bout it seemed every man in the bout looked to steal the show with Levi Muir hitting a big apron spear on Mike D before we'd see him land a pounce on Zak at ringside. Adam Maxted meanwhile would land a big springboard dropkick on Oro Mensah while we'd see RKJ hit Brady Phillips with an apron death valley driver. In the end the bout would come down to Riley Osborne and Jack Morris with Riley hitting a shooting star press to capture the win.
giphy.gif
Dear Life by Chasing Cadence plays as a video recap opens the evening. This video package runs down the events of last week's show which was of course the Men's Rumble. Starting of course with the shocking attack on Finn Balor at the hands of Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe. The clips then transition to the UK Rumble match and we see many highlights of the match itself. Starting with the dominance of Aussie Open before transitioning to the shocking alignment of A-Kid and Ludwig Kaiser. From here we then see clips of Zack Gibson's run before being eliminated by Cara Noir. Special focus is then given to Tegan Nox's shocking reveal as a rumble entrant before finally the video culminates with Ashton Smith standing in the ring as the winner. With that this week's show officially opens up from inside the BT Sports Studio in London. After the cameras pan around the crowd in attendance we are taken to the commentary table where John Gooden and Wade Barrett are stationed.

John: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to the latest edition of WWE UK. I am John Gooden and as always I am joined by my colleague Wade Barrett!

Wade: Thank you for the introduction John. Just like last week, this week's edition of WWE UK will be a very special episode as it is time for the WWE UK Women's Rumble.

John: That is definitely right Wade, tonight promises to be a very special show. But before we talk about tonight, we must mention of course last week's show and Ashton Smith's impressive victory in the WWE UK Rumble.

Wade: Hands down this was Ashton's Smith's coming out party. We'd always recognized his potential but this was a star making performance and now he has his ticket to the Showcase. Which is why tonight we'll get an opportunity to see which woman will join him on this path.

John: Before then however we do have two things to address. One of which will be a special interview Simon Miller has conducted. However before we get there, I think we have to announce our guest for the evening.

Wade: Guest... We don't have a guest. We had Drake for one week and one week only. No one has informed me of a guest.

John: There's a reason for that. If you was aware... You would have called in sick.

Wade: This better not be who I think you are talking about.

John: You better believe it. Please welcome... Session Moth Martina!

Every time we touch by Cascada plays and to a loud pop from the crowd, Session Moth Martina rushes out from the back with a can of beer in hand. Martina is clearly several drinks in as she begins dancing her way down to the ring. Dancing with the fans in attendance, Martina then proceeds to make a beeline for the commentary table. Here we see that John Gooden seems very pleased to see her and even begins dancing alongside Martina. Wade Barrett meanwhile continues to be immune to Martina's charm as he instead sits stone faced and refuses to make eye contact.

Wade: Well.. Now we've got this done. Can we get the show rolling!

John: Why so sour Wade? the party has arrived.

Wade: Like I said, let's just get the show started shall we?

Martina: How's it going lads... We all set to rumble. I've had my pre drinks and I got some lads in the back bringing me beer on tap.

Wade: You have a member of staff backstage on call bringing you beer? This is honestly disgraceful.

John: Well look. I think now's the time to get the show underway officially. So before we get to the women's rumble. Let's show an interview filmed earlier this day focusing on the duo of Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe.
The cameras quickly divert us to the hallway of the building and here we see a debate taking place between Simon Miller and Joanna Rose. It seems neither is particularly thrilled about this assignment and following a coin toss it is Simon Miller who stands forward and begins to walk through the hall before heading into the parking lot. It is here in a dimly lit portion that Miller encounters Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe. To say these two pose an intimidating figure would be an understatement as the pair very much displayed themselves as rabid animals. While a seething Killian Dain had his eyes firmly locked on Miller and said nothing, Wolfe meanwhile was a lot more frenzied and erratic pacing back and forth. Looking to get some answers about this duos actions last week, Miller soon finds himself surrounded by the duo as Wolfe manically says that last week wasn't personal. Instead he calls it the beginning of something great! Calling last week a message in a bottle which was delivered to who it was meant to be understood by, Wolfe closes the interview by saying he and Dain have realized their long spell of sanity has driven them insane. Now they get to have some fun!
John: Well that was definitely concerning. I have to say I am worried about where things will go from here.

Martina: I don't know about you fellas. But I could do with a drink right now..

Wade: Are you serious? We have a bunch of sociopaths running around and your focus is on a cocktail? Can you take anything serious. I hate to say it but none of this would have happened were my regime still in charge. There'd be no psychopaths on a rampage and there certainly would be some mosquito nets to keep any and all moths out of the brand!

Martina looks at Wade for a moment before she laughs and opens another beer!

Martina: You're so funny Wade! Such a top shagger with top bants!

Barrett shoots Martina a look of disgust when John quickly interjects.

John: So I am just going to move things along here and focus on our next match of the night which of course is the Women's UK Rumble. Just like last week with the men's rumble, the winner of this match will earn themselves a championship match at the next UK Showcase.

Wade: As my colleague has said, we will remain professional from here on out. This is a great match and opportunity for all women involved. I am personally very excited to see what happens and there are still a few open spots to be filled which is all the more exciting.

Martina: You never know! One of them might be mine!

John: Really?

Martina: Nah I'm just messing. I have my drinks and my two new best friends here with me for me sesh. Life's grand! So let's get this started! Andy.. Do your thing!

Andy Shepherd: Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for the WWE UK Women's rumble. This match will begin with entrants number one and two with a new entrant arriving every two minutes. Elimination will only occur when a participant has been tossed over the top rope and both feet have touched the floor. So with that in mind, let's welcome participant number one!

Andy: Introducing participant number one. She is Candy Floss!

John: Well this is an interesting start. One of our youngest and brightest prospects kickstarting this match.

Martina: Aww bless poor Candy coming out first. I love her, I hope she does well... Go on Candy!

Wade: I actually don't see Candy Floss coming out first a bad thing. She's still young and developing so any ring time for her is beneficial. A match like this gives Candy Floss every opportunity in the world.

The crowd cheers loudly as Candy Floss walks out from the back. Despite facing some crazy odds with the number she has drawn Candy Floss is all smiles as she waves to the fans in attendance. Walking down to the ring, Candy Floss high fives some fans before she rolls into the ring.

Andy: Now introducing participant number two. Representing Reality of Wrestling... AQA!

John: I have to say Wade. Everything you said about Candy Floss. I think it's safe to say that the very same could be said for ROW's AQA. This is a young woman bursting with potential.

Wade: I completely agree. This is an exciting start to the women's rumble with two young prospects kicking us off.

Martina: Let's crack some beers open fellas and watch this one. AQA vs Candy Floss. Two rising starts to say the least.

MAIN EVENT: WOMEN'S UK RUMBLE

Entrant #1 - Candy Floss
Entrant #2 - AQA

The crowd cheers as the UK Women's Rumble gets underway. Staring off with one another these two young women shake hands with one another in a show of respect before they circle each other. The pair then lock up with one another before they begin to jockey for position. This was followed with some back and forth chain wrestling between the duo as both Candy Floss and AQA started to trade arm drags. Looking to put one another to the test these exchanges would slowly begin to amplify the aggression. After taking one another down a couple of times, the ante would be upped when AQA landed a hard forearm strike on Candy Floss. What followed would be an exchange of strikes between the pair before Candy Floss attempted a lariat. AQA would duck this and Candy used this momentum to it the ropes and run off. Unfortunately for Candy she was unaware that AQA had the very same idea and the pair would meet one another in the center of the ring with a double clothesline putting them both down. While dueling chants for both would begin, the countdown for the next entrant would begin 5...4...3...2..1

Andy: Introducing participant number 3... Katherine Darcy!

Wade: Well this is the exciting thing about matches like these. You never quite know who just may show up. In this case we will see Katherine Darcy step into the ring for the first time as a member of the WWE UK roster.

Martina: You know far be it like me to insult anyone. But while I'd share a drink and a laugh with many of the lads in WWE UK. This is the rare one I wouldn't. Her and Nathan are toxic. No one wants to deal with people like that.

John: While this maybe Katherine Darcy's first time in the WWE UK ring. Do not be fooled that she is an inexperienced rookie. This is a seasoned pro with years of experience behind her. I swear if her and Nathan could put all their baggage behind them we'd have two future stars.

Entrant #3 - Katherine Darcy

The crowd boos as the announcement is made and Katherine Darcy heads down to the ring. Darcy very much is like a vulture as she looks to pick the bones of her two downed opponents. Quickly the advantageous Darcy on entering the ring pounces on her fellow countrywoman Candy Floss and drills her with several punches and forearms. From here Darcy looks to do the same to AQA while the crowd in attendance boos loudly. Looking to potentially follow up on this attack, Darcy would drag AQA to her feet before sending her into the turnbuckle. From here Darcy hit the ropes before running off with a big shoulder to the midsection of AQA. The brash and arrogant Darcy would then begin taunting the crowd in attendance but this would prove to be a major misstep as it allowed Candy Floss an opportunity to recover. Candy Floss in retaliation managed to hit Darcy with a clothesline before she'd begin taking the fight to her arrogant opponent. Soon Candy Floss would be joined by AQA and the pair managed to corner Darcy before hitting her with some nasty chops in the corner as the countdown began. 5...4....3....2...1

Andy: Introducing the woman who drew position number 4. She is representing The House of Couture... Nina Samuels!

Wade: So we'll be talking a lot about the wrestlers and what this match could mean to them. If I'm honest I don't think there's a person in this match who is as capable of winning this but at the same time equally overlooked as Nina Samuels. This woman in my opinion has all the tools to be a star but for reasons unknown to me has flown under the radar so far.

Martina: I may not like Nina. She's not one of the lads I'd go drinking with or hang out with. But it's hard to deny someone like that. Of course for her to reach that level she'd first have to get rid of Jinny first.

John: I have to echo the sentiments here. While she is far from a crowd favorite thanks to her allegiance with Jinny. To deny the talent and potential of Nina Samuels would honestly be a disservice. This could very well be her coming out party.

Entrant #4 - Nina Samuels

The crowd boos as Nina Samuels heads down to the ring. Once in the ring Nina finds Candy Floss waiting for her and these two former foes immediately begin exchanging punches with one another. While they do so AQA continues to chop and elbow Katherine Darcy in the corner. The brawl between Nina and Candy Floss meanwhile continued until Samuels went to the eyes of her opponent. This allowed Nina to then follow up with a spin kick right to the jaw of Candy Floss putting her down on the canvas. With Candy Floss stunned, Nina Samuels then turned her attention to AQA but her attempt to blindside her would be met with a back elbow to the jaw. From here AQA follows up with a sliced bread on Nina Samuels using Katherine Darcy to walk up as she does! With Nina wobbled AQA follows up with a shotgun dropkick on her but unfortunately as AQA starts to climb to her feet she is met with a running kick right to the jaw by Katherine Darcy. The smug Darcy then follows with a big boot to the face of Candy Floss and begins posing to the crowd as the countdown begins. 5...4....3....2..1

Andy: Introducing participant number five... GIULIA!

John: Business has definitely picked up! Japanese wrestling superstar and NXT Japan standout Giulia is here!

Wade: I think I speak for us all when I say there had been rumors of Giulia coming to WWE UK. But we've all written them off as rumors. That is until now! I think we've just been met with a brand new favorite in this match.

Martina: I know Giulia very well. We spent a lot of time in Japan together and a lot of night outs together. Let me say outright I don't think anyone has hit me harder than she has. This girl is vicious.

Entrant #5 - Giulia

Giulia rushes down to the ring while Katherine Darcy waves her on. Darcy is confident as she charges at Giulia on her entry to the ring, but her confidence is for naught as Giulia catches her charging in with a bicycle kick to the jaw. This has Darcy stunned and allows Giulia to follow up with a headbutt. Darcy falls to the canvas before scrambling to her feet. Once she is up however Giulia sets her up in place for a capture suplex before she throws Katherine Darcy over the ropes and out of the ring to a pop from the crowd. Katherine Darcy has been eliminated! The crowd cheers as Giulia smirks before she is spun around by Nina Samuels. Samuels attempts to strike Giulia but she is met with a combination of forearm strikes before Giulia drives her into the canvas with a northern lights suplex. Rising to her feet Giulia then meets AQA who is charging her and pops her up in the air before landing a kick to the chest. From here Giulia comes face to face with Candy Floss and these two women stare down while the crow continues to cheer. From here punches and elbows go back and forth as the countdown starts once more. 5....4....3....2...1

Andy: Introducing participant number six... She is the former General Manager of WWE UK.. Katarina Leigh!

John: Wade.. For your safety you may want to move. Last time we saw Katarina Leigh she was offered an opportunity to step back into the ring by Anthony Ogogo. It now appears that she may have in fact taken him up on this.

Martina: I'm so glad to see Kat back. She left under such a black cloud. We didn't even get to go for drinks after my debut.

Wade: I have no reason to move. Things worked out for us both in their own ways. Katarina now has an opportunity to earn a championship match and I'm stuck here serving my penance with you two.

Entrant #6 - Katarina Leigh

Hitting the ring with a fire Katarina Leigh on entering the ring is quick to meet Nina Samuels with a mafia kick putting her back down on the canvas. While we see Giulia and Candy Floss continuing to exchange strikes. Katarina Leigh then follows with a hair pull back breaker on Nina Samuels before she turns her attention to AQA. The young prospect tries to fire off some offence at the former GM and even wobbles her with an enzugiri before hitting the ropes. Katarina however catches her on the return and punishes her with a chokeslam back breaker. With AQA hurt from this move, Katarina tosses AQA out of the ring for the second elimination of the match. AQA has been eliminated! Just then we see a backfist by Giulia knock Candy Floss down before Giulia comes face to face with with Katarina Leigh. These two stare down before Giulia lands a big headbutt on Katarina. This wobbles Katarina and leads to her stepping back but when Giulia charges forward Katarina responds with a big clothesline knocking her down to the canvas. From here Katarina turns her attention to the cornered Candy Floss and hits a series of forearms as the countdown begins. 5...4...3....2....1

Andy: Introducing participant number 7... Eliza Alexander!

Martina: Out of all people.. She has to be in this match. Talk about killing the fun.

Wade: It has to be said a lot of people would be intimidated of entering with individuals such as Giulia and Katarina Leigh already in the field. But I think it's safe to say Eliza Alexander isn't like a lot of people.

John: She certainly isn't. While Eliza isn't the most popular of the field in the UK performance center. She is as nasty, gritty and vicious as they come. This is someone who can surprise the field massively.

Entrant #7 - Eliza Alexander

The crowd boos as the announcement is made and Eliza Alexander rushes down to the ring. On her way down to the ring it seems Eliza Alexander has a plan of action in mind as she pulls Candy Floss under the ropes before promptly driving her back first into the barricade. From here Eliza tosses Candy Floss into the ring steps before again she reaches under the ropes and this times drags out Nina Samuels. While this is going on Giulia having made it to her feet is again going back and forth with Katarina Leigh. Both men are trading some heavy strikes before they put one another down with a double clothesline. Dragging Nina out of the ring, Eliza looks set to attack her but instead shockingly these two women smile and hug one another. From here they enter the ring but not before Nina kicks the downed Candy Floss to the midsection. Once in the ring the pair look very much to pick the bones as we see Eliza Alexander attack the downed Katarina Leigh while Nina Samuels starts to choke the cornered Giulia. As the crowd in attendance continues to boo, the countdown for the next entrant begins. 5...4....3...2....1

Andy: Introducing participant number 8. Representing Australia's Hottest Commodities.... Indi Hartwell!

John: We have spoke previously I know about talents who seem to be preoccupied with other things. I think in the case of Australia's Hottest Commodities this is a case of two elite athletes consumed by likes, views and clicks. With the shame being in the case of Indi Hartwell, who in my eyes possess all the tools to be a top contender thanks to her athleticism.

Wade: You might see it as a distraction. I however see it as a drive. These two women in Australia's Hottest Commodities have to protect their investment and that investment of course is themselves.

Martina: Look I'm all for having hobbies and interests outside of wrestling. But this self obsessed mindset this pair has it's not for me.

Entrant #8 - Indi Hartwell

With the crowd in attendance booing Indi Hartwell slowly walks down to the ring and it is clear that Indi is in no rush to get in the ring. Instead Hartwell is equipped with her phone and seems to be streaming live to her viewers. While Hartwell continues to pose and primp herself at ringside, we see in the ring Nina Samuels and Eliza Alexander remain on the offensive against both Katarina Leigh and Giulia. Rolling into the ring Candy Floss then begins to fire off on the pair with punches and forearms until Eliza goes low with a chop block at the same time Nina goes high with a clothesline. However as Nina and Eliza start to taunt the fans in attendance they are met with a double clothesline by Katarina Leigh. Unfortunately for Katarina she is then blindsided by Indi Hartwell who meets her with an axe handle smash across the back. With Katarina on a knee, Indi hits the ropes before she runs off and lands a knee to the face of Katarina. From here Indi stalks Candy Floss as she climbs to her feet before she connects with a big boot right to the jaw of Candy Floss knocking her down to the canvas. The countdown for the next competitor then begins. 5...4....3....2...1!

Andy: Introducing participant number nine... Amber Nova!

John: Well this is exciting. The UK rumble always brings it's fair share of surprises and new faces. Now we have a veteran from America, Amber Nova making her first foray into WWE UK.

Wade: I have been familiar with Amber for many years. She is someone who has wrestled here, there and everywhere but has never quite reached the big time. Tonight's her grand opportunity to do so.

Martina: I've known Amber for many years. She's a great girl and a lot of fun to be around. I'm rooting for her a lot here.

Entrant #9 - Amber Nova

The crowd gives some respectful applause as Amber Nova runs down to the ring. Rolling into the ring, Nova ducks a clothesline from Indi before she runs off of the ropes and lands a tilt a whirl head scissor on Hartwell. At the same time Giulia rises to her feet and lands a sliding forearm to the jaw of Nina Hartwell in retaliation for her attack earlier. Looking to keep her flurry going Nova lands a big dropkick on Eliza before her and Candy Floss work in sync to land a double dropkick on Katarina Leigh. As they get to their feet however Amber Nova lands a knee to the midsection Candy Floss but an attempt at a cutter is blocked when Candy Floss shoves her off and this sends Nova into a big round house kick by Giulia. From here we see Candy Floss again try to match Giulia in a striking battle and this time she does a little better for herself until Giulia lands a headbutt and follows with a northern lights bomb. Unfortunately for Giulia however as she starts to get to her feet Eliza Alexander is waiting for her and lands a running neck breaker putting her down on the mat as the countdown begins. 5...4....3....2...1!

Andy: Introducing participant number ten... Blair Davenport!

John: Well we are only a third of the way in and things continue to get more impressive with this field. As the worldly travelled Blair Davenport now enters the match and may I say she potentially is one of the most dangerous women in the match.

Wade: I remember when Blair was first in WWE UK many years ago. You could tell she had talent and a lot going for her but she was too inexperienced at the time. Yet rather than let that experience put her down, she has gone to Japan and gained that experience not too mention quite the mean streak. Which correct me if I'm wrong but you have some familiarity with isn't that right Martina?

Martina: Yes me and Blair do have history. Not much of it being good I'm afraid. But I can't deny the talent that Blair has.

Entrant #10 - Blair Davenport

The crowd boos as Blair Davenport rushes down to the ring. Once she's at the ringside area Davenport seemingly waits for her moment before sliding into the ring and pouncing on the downed Candy Floss. Blair begins to land some big elbows on Candy Floss while Eliza Alexander helps Nina Samuels to her feet. It seems Eliza and Nina are content to continue their work together when Giulia manages to hit the pair with a split legged dropkick. While Nina Samuels hits the canvas, Eliza Alexander stumbles back onto the ropes and this allows Katarina Leigh to clothesline her out of the ring! Eliza Alexander has been eliminated! The crowd cheers as Alexander hits the mats with a thud while in the ring Katarina then begins to battle with Indi Hartwell. Giulia meanwhile continues to work over Nina as we see Amber Nova start to get to her feet in the corner. Once she's up Amber Nova looks to join the fray herself as she charges at Giulia. Unfortunately for Nova she is wobbled with a spinning back elbow by Giulia. This sends Nova stumbling back into the clutches of Blair Davenport who tosses her out of the ring. Amber Nova has been eliminated! 5...4....3....2....1

Andy: Now introducing the woman who drew number eleven. Representing Reality of Wrestling... Alex Gracia!

John: This is our second entrant representing Reality of Wrestling and it is Alex Gracia. Now unlike AQA who entered earlier in the field, Alex Gracia has not endeared herself whatsoever to the crowd in attendance. This is thanks to the arrogant and entitlement that the Pink Dream has brought with her.

Martina: You know.. I like to think I'm a woman of the world. Someone who can get along with most people. But this girl is on her own planet. She's self obsessed to a whole extra level.

Wade: I think with Gracia she is someone who is easy to underestimate because of her being so self obsessed. But let's make no mistake here, this is one very talented young woman.

Entrant #11 - Alex Gracia

The crowd boos as Alex Gracia saunters out from the back. Walking down to the ring Alex Gracia paces around the ringside area before she enters the ring. Quickly Gracia attacks Giulia and it appears once more Nina Samuels has gotten herself an ally as Gracia holds Giulia's arms behind her allowing Samuels to land some free strikes. Meanwhile Katarina Leigh now finds herself with an opponent to fight with in Indi Hartwell while Candy Floss looks to battle against Blair Davenport. Ducking a kick from Blair, Candy then lands a tornado DDT on Davenport. From here Candy Floss hits a big running knee strike on Nina Samuels. With Nina wobbled, Giulia is able to fire back on Alex Gracia which includes landing a big series of kicks before she follows with a headbutt. Having put Gracia down Giulia nods at Candy Floss before the pair begin to punish Nina with repeated kicks to the chest until Giulia follows with a northern lights suplex. As Giulia rolls to her feet however she is met with a stunner by Candy Floss. Candy then follows up with a single knee face buster on Blair Davenport as the countdown begins once more. 5...4...3...2...1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 12... Natalia Markova!

John: We now have a bit of European flavor in this match as representing Russia we have Natalia Markova.

Wade: I have seen Markova in the UK Performance Center and this woman is something special. A high level athlete and someone who has a lot of potential to grow in a match like this.

Martina: Markova is someone I met in the UK performance center. She is a cut throat. Like this girl may play the nice card but she isn't.

Entrant #12 - Natalia Markova

A confident Markova runs down to the ring and once she's in the ring she quickly aligns herself with Indi Hartwell as the pair begin to fight off Katarina Leigh. Markova lands a jumping knee strike to Katarina which allows Indi to follow with a Russian leg sweep. While Markova and Hartwell begin to put the boots to Katarina, we see across the ring Candy Floss now battling with Alex Gracia while Giulia trades some hard strikes with Blair Davenport. With all this carnage going on Nina Samuels is able to roll out of the ring in order to collect herself. Following a rake to Candy Floss' eyes, Alex Gracia attempts to flip her out of the ring but Candy Floss is able to block this and instead she head scissors Alex Gracia over the top rope and out to the floor! Alex Gracia has been eliminated! The crowd cheers as Candy Floss then into the ring but as she gets to her feet she is blindsided by Nina Samuels to jeers from the crowd. Nina then looks for a death valley driver on Candy Floss only to have Candy counter with a crucifix bomb planting Nina on her neck and shoulders as the countdown begins once more. 5...4...3...2...1

Andy: Introducing participant number 13... Lana Austin!

Wade: Well while this is not a number lucky for some. It is definitely a lucky draw for Nina Samuels to be reunited with her team mate.

John: It's not like Nina has been without friends throughout the bout Wade. We've seen both Eliza Alexander and Alex Gracia seemingly attach themselves to the House of Couture. Yet now we have Nina joined by her regular partner.

Martina: This is a dangerous position for the field. They now have to contend with two women who have little issue in playing the numbers game.

Entrant #13 - Lana Austin

The crowd boos as the announcement is made and Lana Austin rushes down to the ring. Candy Floss waves Lana on and as she hits the ring the pair begin to brawl. While Lana and Candy Floss go back and forth. We see Natalia Markova and Indi Hartwell continuing to work as a unit until Markova shows her true colors and blasts Indi with a pump kick. From here Markova goes back to working over Katarina while we see Davenport land a big knee on Giulia. In turn Giulia responds with a spinning back elbow on Blair. This knocks Blair down to the canvas as a fired up Giulia lets out a scream. However just then to the shock of the crowd Giulia is tossed out of the ring by Nina Samuels! Giulia has been eliminated! The crowd erupts into boos as Nina then joins Lana Austin in working over Candy Floss. At the same time we see Natalia Markova look to eliminate Indi Hartwell only to be backdropped over the top rope. Despite finding her footing on the apron, Markova is sent flying back with a boot to the chin by Indi Hartwell. Natalia Markova has been eliminated! 5...4...3...2..1

Andy: Now introducing the woman who drew number 14... Raquel Lourenco!

John: Well business is definitely about to pick up here! I think it's safe to say going into this match one of the early favorites has of course been Portugal's Raquel Lourenco. I know I speak for all of us when I say this woman has been on a hot streak as of late.

Wade: Part of that streak was at my expense but even without that Lourenco has been very impressive. I just wish knowing what I know now. I'd have recruited her against Katarina.

Martina: Raquel is a star. I have known her for many years and there are few people I'd pick over her.

Entrant #14 - Raquel Lourenco

The crowd cheers as Raquel Lourenco rushes out from the back. In the ring Indi Hartwell is waving Raquel on and once Lourenco enters Indi charges at her only to be hit with a superkick. This rattles Indi and Lourenco wastes no time in belly to belly suplexing Indi Hartwell out of the ring. Indi Hartwell has been eliminated! Quickly both Lana Austin and Nina Samuels begin to circle around Raquel recognizing the threat she poses to the match. This is however until Katarina lands a boot to the jaw of Nina Samuels allowing Raquel to blast Lana with a superkick. Lourenco and Katarina then come face to face with the crowd cheering at the prospect of these two associates coming to blows. Unfortunately this is intercepted when Blair Davenport blasts Katarina with a forearm to the temple. At the same time Candy Floss hits the ropes and lands a shot gun dropkick on the rebound to the chest of Blair Davenport. Raquel meanwhile has her eyes fixed on the House of Couture as she grabs both Nina and Lana and tosses them out onto the apron. The House of Couture duo attempt to fight back but Lourenco knocks Nina down on the apron with a forearm before she hits Lana with a round house kick sending her off the apron and to the floor. Lana Austin has been eliminated! 5...4...3...2...1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 15. Representing British Strong Style... Millie McKenzie!

John: As we enter the halfway point of this rumble. It's funny how we was just praising Raquel as a tournament favorite. Yet the same can very much be said for this woman.

Wade: I don't think there is a woman as vicious and calculated as Millie McKenzie. This is someone who has flourished under the eyes of British Strong Style and someone who has upped her game by combining the at times sadism of her former ally Pete Dunne with the viciousness of Tyler Bate and the tactical mindset of Trent Seven.

Martina: This is a personal one for me. For those of you who don't know I consider myself this young woman's mother. I understand after a certain time as a parent we have to let our children fly the coup. But I can't abide my daughter's decisions any longer.

Entrant #15 - Millie McKenzie

The crowd boos as Millie McKenzie rushes out from the back and down to the ring. Entering the ring Millie McKenzie goes right after one of her former friends Candy Floss and lands a big spear on her. Following this McKenzie catches a charging Katarina Leigh with a belly to belly suplex before she rolls to her feet and lands another spear on Blair Davenport. Following this Millie comes face to face with Raquel Lourenco and the pair slowly begin trading punches back and forth. A forearm by Millie is blocked before Raquel tries for a roundhouse kick. McKenzie ducks under however before she drives Raquel into the canvas with a german suplex. The fired up McKenzie then sees Candy Floss climbing to her feet and kicks her in the stomach before hoisting her in the air and driving her down into the canvas with a big powerbomb. From here McKenzie turns her attentions to Blair Davenport and attempts a german suplex but Davenport blocks it and counters with a knee to the jaw. Millie staggers back and Blair lands a bicycle knee strike on McKenzie while the cameras show Nina Samuels hiding under the bottom rope in the corner on the opposite side of the ring. 5...4..3...2...1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 16... Jessi Kamea

Wade: This is something I have personally been awaiting. NXT's Jessi Kamea being the latest to cross the pond in order to see how she compares to the talent we have here. I have long been a fan of this young woman. In my eyes she has star written all over here.

John: Well it's safe to say we know who will be at the front of Kamea's fan club. What I will say is I know Kamea has not endeared herself to many of the women in the brand with her attitude. This is far from the most pleasant individual I've had to deal with also I must admit.

Martina: I haven't had any dealings with Kamea. But I know she's walked in acting like she owns the gaff. Let's see if she can back it up.

Entrant #16 - Jessi Kamea

Jessi Kamea walks out to some jeers from the crowd and slowly makes her way down to the ring. Meanwhile in the ring we see Blair Davenport and Raquel Lourenco fighting in one corner while Katarina Leigh look to gain some revenge on Millie McKenzie. Candy Floss meanwhile stumbles to her feet in the ring and is hit from behind by Jessi Kamea. Kamea then follows by snapping Candy Floss into the canvas by her hair before she turns her attention to Katarina Leigh. Kamea's attempt to strike Katarina however backfires as Katarina shoves her back and attempts a boot. Sidestepping the boot, Kamea then follows with a spinning heel kick to the jaw of Katarina putting her down to the canvas. Unfortunately for Kamea her attempts at showboating allow Millie McKenzie to snatch her by the waist and look to throw her for a German suplex. Kamea however manages to flip out and land on her feet but as she turns to the crowd she is levelled with a superkick by Raquel. In turn Blair Davenport lands one of her down to Lourenco while we see Millie McKenzie land a running elbow strike to the downed Kamea. 5...4...3....2...1

Andy: Now entering at number 17... Laura Di Matteo!

John: You know we have spoken a lot about favorites and potential. I think in the case of Laura Di Matteo there perhaps isn't anyone who needs a strong showing in this match more. She is a talented veteran and mentor to many young talents. But this her chance to truly make something of herself.

Wade: I agree John. Laura is someone who has needed a shot in the arm for a while. This is her moment to shine.

Martina: I'm rooting for Laura. I know how much this girl wants it. I hope she does well.

Entrant #17 - Laura Di Matteo

The crowd cheers as Laura Di Matteo rushes down to the ring. On entering the ring Laura Di Matteo meets a charging Millie McKenzie with a drop toe hold to put her on the canvas before she snares Millie in a front face lock and lands a knee to the top of her head. Rolling to her feet Laura catches a charging Blair Davenport with a european uppercut which backs Blair into a german suplex from Raquel Lourenco. As Lourenco climbs to her feet both her and Laura snatch each other in a hug in a brief Female Fight Factory reunion before the pair begin trading punches. Seeking to steal the lime light for herself Jessi Kamea charges at the pair and tries to take them out with forearms only to be laid out herself with a double clothesline by the pair. Seeing her opportunity Nina Samuels sneaks up on Raquel and tosses her shoulder first into the ring post. From here she goes after Laura's eyes while we see Candy Floss punch away at Davenport. This is until Nina Samuels lands a running penalty kick to Candy Floss. With Candy Floss stunned Nina then picks her up on her shoulders before tossing her out to the apron. Nina's follow up however is blocked and Candy Floss hot shots her across the rope before entering the ring. 5...4...3.....2....1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 18.. Jamie Hayter!

John: So normally we'd give you a brief description of a competitor and what can be expected from them. While yes in this case we will most definitely be doing that, I do just want to voice some concern. For those of you who may not remember, Jamie Hayter was once a member of the WWE UK roster previously and she in fact teamed with Blair Davenport. Since that time, this pair have absolutely dominated the competition in Japan. The fact that Davenport is still out there, makes this dangerous for everyone.

Wade: I couldn't agree more John. This has steadily become a dangerous situation for every woman in this match.

Martina: Like I said with Blair earlier. I have history with Jamie. Again sadly not much of it good. I'd say of the pair having competed with both of them. Blair is possibly a little faster but Hayter hits a lot harder.

Entrant #18 - Jamie Hayter

Rushing down to the ring with a smattering of boos from the crowd. Jamie Hayter on entering the match quickly seeks out Blair Davenport before the two immediately begin to attack Jessi Kamea. Following a lariat by Hayter the duo toss Jessi Kamea out of the ring. Jessi Kamea has been eliminated! From here this pairing quickly turn their attention to former GM Katarina Leigh. Katarina is quickly overwhelmed by the numbers game until Raquel Lourenco steps in to balance the odds. Aiding Raquel in fighting this pair off is Laura Di Matteo until Millie McKenzie lands a spear on Raquel. With Raquel down and Nina choking Katarina in the corner, Laura Di Matteo is the next person to fall victim to the numbers game with Davenport and Hayter spiking her into the canvas with a back suplex/neck breaker combination. With Laura hurt, it is Hayter who proceeds to toss her out of the ring. Laura Di Matteo has been eliminated! The crowd boos as Davenport and Hayter celebrate before they this time begin to attack the cornered Candy Floss while the countdown clock begins again. 5...4...3....2...1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 19.. Mariah May!

John: While normally a late draw like this would be something to celebrate. Personally I'd be quite hesitant to enter that ring. Especially if I was someone as young and early into my career as Mariah May.

Wade: This will be the first time we see Mariah May compete in the ring. Normally we are used to seeing her as a valet for A-Kid and Carlos Romo. So it'll be intriguing to see what she has.

Martina: I wouldn't sell Mariah short. She maybe inexperienced but take it from someone who knows. This girl has spirit. She has guts.

Entrant #19 - Mariah May

Running down to the ring Mariah May does not seem daunted by what is going on. Hitting the ring Mariah May on entering the ring ducks a clothesline by Hayter before she runs off the ropes and lands a tilt a whirl head scissors taking Jamie down to the mat. A dropkick on Blair Davenport follows before Mariah May lands a boot to Hayter's chin while she was in the corner. Candy Floss rises to her feet and she then hits a running crossbody on Blair Davenport while we see Mariah May begin firing off a series of forearms and punches to Nina Samuels. Katarina Leigh attempts a chokeslam on May but Mariah counters and hits a DDT before she climbs to her feet. May is met with some cheers from the crowd before she is hit from behind by Millie. Millie attempts a double underhook powerbomb on Mariah who manages to spin out and land a leaping kick to the back of the head of McKenzie. This allows Raquel Lourenco to gain some redemption against Millie as she runs through her with a spear of her down. From here Mariah May lands a bulldog on Nina Samuels as the countdown begins. 5...4...3..2...1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 20... Kanji!

John: This is a great moment for Kanji. I mean what a journey this woman has had to get here. She has gone from being just a fan in the crowd to one of the wrestlers she idolized.

Wade: Kanji has constantly rose to the occasion. I will give her that. But a match like this could be a case of too much too soon.

Martina: We've already see Mariah May rise to the occasion so far in this match. I wouldn't write Kanji off just yet.

Entrant #20 - Kanji

The crowd cheers as Kanji rushes out from the back and down to the ring. On her arrival into the ring Kanji quickly lands a single knee face buster on Mariah May. Following this Kanji quickly lands a running bulldog on Jamie Hayter. With the crowd behind her Kanji then follows with a stunner on Blair Davenport before she's snatched by the throat by Katarina Leigh. Leigh attempts a chokeslam on Kanji but instead she is met with a single knee face buster by Kanji. The former GM stumbles back against the ropes and we see Jamie Hayter and Blair Davenport begin to try and flip Leigh out of the ring. Evening the odds is Raquel Lourenco who staggers Blair Davenport with a forearm while we see Candy Floss hit Jamie Hayter with a running knee strike. In all this chaos however Nina Samuels is able to clear a path and nail Katarina with a boot to the chin sending her toppling over the ropes and to the floor. Katarina Leigh has been elimnated! The crowd boos loudly as a smug Nina Samuels waves the former general manager to the back as the countdown begins once more. 5...4....3....2...1!

Andy: Now introducing participant number 21. Representing Australia's Hottest Commodities... She is Persia Pirotta!

John: Now this is interesting. Perhaps one of the more physically imposing members of the roster. This is a dangerous woman to be entering this late into the field.

Martina: I know I said earlier this pair of her and Indi aren't for me. But there's no denying what power Persia possesses. She's a force.

Wade: I am a big fan of Persia. Her and Indi compliment each other well and we already saw a sterling showing by Hartwell tonight. Now let's see how Persia compares.

Entrant #21 - Persia Pirotta

The crowd boos as Persia Pirotta rushes down to the ring. Once the Australian powerhouse is in the ring she quickly makes her presence felt when she levels both Mariah May and Kanji with a double clothesline. From here Persia hoists Candy Floss in the air before slamming her down into the canvas. While this is going on we see Millie McKenzie and Raquel Lourenco beginning to battle back and forth. With Nina Samuels managing again to find herself a place to hide in the corner, we see the pairing of Blair Davenport and Jamie Hayter look to attack the powerhouse. A double suplex attempt however back fires on the pair as Persia counters and suplexes both Hayter and Davenport at the exact same time. As Persia climbs to her feet however she is met with a shining wizard by Kanji which rocks Pirotta. With Pirotta stumbling Mariah May and Candy Floss follow up with a double dropkick to knock her down to the canvas. However as Candy Floss rises to her feet, Millie McKenzie shoves Raquel Lourenco into her causing the two to clash heads before she follows up with a german suplex on Mariah. 5....4.....3.....2....1

Andy: Now introducing entrant number 22... Aleah James!

Martina: Hope you lads don't mind me stepping in. Aleah is a close friend of mine and I'm thrilled to see her get such an opportunity.

John: I think I can say this on behalf of myself and Wade. We have both heard a lot of praise for Aleah. She is a talented athlete and we've heard nothing but praise for her willingness to learn.

Wade: I agree. This is a young woman who has a tremendous upside ahead of her. So tonight is a great opportunity for her to show what her potential is.

Entrant #22 - Aleah James

The crowd gives some respectful applause as Aleah James runs out from the back. Hopping up onto the ring apron Aleah James springs into the ring with a big crossbody block onto Mariah May. The crowd cheers as Aleah climbs to her feet and then catches a charging Millie McKenzie with a hurricanrana. Kanji spins James around and these two young talents trade some punches back and forth before Aleah ducks under a strike and lands a poison rana on Kanji. Unfortunately for Aleah as she takes a knee she is met with a knee to the jaw by Blair Davenport. With Aleah reeling, Blair Davenport and Jamie Hayter look to return their focus on working as a team. However this quickly backfires when Jamie Hayter is met with a superkick to the jaw by Raquel Lourenco. Davenport in turn charges at Raquel but Raquel uses her momentum against her and is able to back drop Blair over the ropes and out to the floor! Blair Davenport has been eliminated! The crowd cheers as Lourenco smiles but Nina Samuels quickly tries to flip Raquel out of the ring. In response to this Lourenco fires back with several elbows to the face of Nina as the countdown begins. 5...4...3....2...1

Andy: Entering at number 23.... Hyan!

John: I have to say this rumble has certainly taken an interesting turn. As we have seen quite an impressive array of prospects enter this bout in short succession. Hyan of course being the latest of these.

Martina: I am a big fan of Hyan. Her recently getting her first win nearly had me ugly crying into my own beer.

Wade: I have to admit Hyan made a great impression on myself with how she handled her adversity since coming to the brand. I am quite looking forward to seeing what her momentum will do for her.

Entrant #23 - Hyan

The crowd cheers as Hyan rushes down to the ring. On her run down to the ring however Hyan is nearly taken out as we see Persia Pirotta press Mariah May over her head before throwing her over the top rope and out onto Blair Davenport. Mariah May has been eliminated! On entering the ring Hyan shows her fearlessness as she takes the battle right to Pirotta. Hyan is joined by Kanji and Aleah James with the trio attempting to back Pirotta up onto the ropes. However unfortunately for this trio Nina Samuels again proves her opportunistic side as she lands a kick to the side of Aleah's head. At the same time we see across the ring Jamie Hayter attacking Raquel Lourenco out of retaliation for her eliminating Blair Davenport while Millie McKenzie and Candy Floss trade strikes. Persia Pirotta quickly fires back at Hyan with a polish hammer before she snatches Kanji in her clutches for a bear hug. Kanji struggles in this submission but we quickly see her begin to go limp following Persia's squeeze and this allows Pirotta to easily hoist her up and dump her out of the ring. Kanji has been eliminated! 5...4...3...2...1

Andy: Now introducing participant number 24.... Stevie Turner

John: Here we have the brash Stevie Turner. If you listen to her she calls herself the 4th dimensional superstar. Now I actually spoke with Stevie earlier today and she explained that being 4th dimensional meant that she was the future. A one of a kind talent.

Martina: Well she's going to have to back up all that talk for sure tonight.

Wade: I like Stevie Turner a lot. This is a girl who believes she is capable of big things. I think with her belief she can achieve it.

Entrant #24 - Stevie Turner

The crowd boos as Stevie Turner walks out from the back and it is clear she is in no rush whatsoever on her way down to the ring. Stopping at the ring steps Stevie Turner simply observes the goings on from in the ring. Persia Pirotta in the ring meanwhile is able to catch a charging Aleah James with a spinning sidewalk slam driving her into the canvas. From here Pirotta lays out Raquel Lourenco and Jamie Hayter with a big running shoulder tackle before she turns her attention to Candy Floss. Similar to what she did with Mariah, Persia looks to press Candy Floss over her head but as she nears the ropes Candy Floss shockingly manages to counter with a hurricanrana which pulls Pirotta over the ropes and out to the floor! Persia Pirotta has been eliminated! The crowd explodes in cheers as Candy Floss starts to climb back in the ring. Turner attempts to snag her ankle but instead over reaches and this allows Candy Floss to drag her in the ring and clamp on a cross face. Jamie Hayter meanwhile attempts a clothesline on Raquel only to have Raquel block it and hip toss her over the ropes and onto the apron. Hayter tries for a wild swing which Lourenco ducks before clamping on the killer clutch. Hayter quickly fades in the choke and we soon she her fall to the mats. Jamie Hayter has been eliminated! 5...4....3...2...1

Andy:
Now introducing participant number 25... Xia Brookside!

John: Business is picking up as Xia Brookside is the next to enter this match. I don't think I'm over stating things when I say that there are few women coming into this with as much momentum as Xia.

Martina: For someone like Xia to get an entrant this late. This is big. Like you said before for a couple of others. This is a favorite in anyone's book.

Wade: I know we've often been on opposing sides but I am a huge fan of Xia Brookside.

Entrant #25 - Xia Brookside

The crowd cheers loudly as Xia Brookside rushes down to the ring. Once she is in the ring Xia Brookside quickly meets Millie McKenzie with a series of punches and elbows. From here Brookside follows with an eat defeat on Nina Samuels before she turns to face Candy Floss. These two close friends embrace with one another before nodding their head and then to cheers from the crowd they begin trading punches back and forth. Candy Floss makes an attempt at a discus forearm which Xia blocks before stunning her with a headbutt. Xia is then hit from behind by Aleah James who looks to try her luck but Xia ducks a punch and lands Broken Wings on Aleah. The force of this move launches Aleah forwards and she tumbles over the ropes and out to the floor. Aleah James has been eliminated! As Brookside rises to her feet she is met with a sliding lariat by Hyan which puts her down on the canvas. Hyan then begins to drive Xia's head into the canvas several times over while we see Candy Floss again trying to match Raquel Lourenco strike for strike only to be thrown to the mat with a uranage. 5...4....3....2...1

Andy: Now introducing entrant twenty six... Santana Garrett.

John: The veteran from NXT who has recently crossed the pond to see how she fares with WWE UK. Santana Garrett in some ways could be considered a dark horse thanks to her experience. This is a woman who has seen it all.

Martina: I've known Santana for many years. I'm excited for her to have this chance to show her stuff.

Wade: I like Santana. I think a lot of her work but I think all this smiling and people pleasing will only get her so far. I would like to see some killer instinct.

Entrant #26 - Santana Garrett

Santana Garrett runs down to the ring to some light applause from the crowd. Once in the ring Santana Garrett makes a beeline for the downed Xia Brookside and begins to drill her with several forearms. Hopping to her feet Santana then follows with a double stomp to the midsection of Brookside. Following this we see Santana Garrett land a running block buster to Hyan. As Garrett climbs to her feet she then follows up with a penalty kick to the back of Xia. Garrett then turns her attentions to her old rival Millie McKenzie and she begins to fire off several strikes to Millie until McKenzie lays her out with a lariat. A groggy Hyan stumbles to her feet and she is swiftly knocked to the canvas by Nina Samuels. Samuels motions to Stevie Turner and it appears an alliance has formed between the pair as they kick and stomp away at the downed Hyan. This pair's teamwork is soon intercepted however as Raquel takes Stevie Turner down to the canvas and fires off several punches to her before Nina Samuels lands an axe kick to the back of her head. With that Nina and Stevie then turn their attention to Candy Floss as the countdown begins. 5...4....3....2...1

Andy: Entering at number twenty seven.. Representing the Foreign Legion... Amale!

John: This is a huge moment and opportunity for Amale. Following her associate Ludwig Kaiser's impressive showing during the men's rumble. Amale will be looking to replicate this success if not exceed it.

Martina: I don't know Amale. I don't really have any experiences with her. But this is definitely her time to shine.

Wade: This is definitely a lucky draw for Amale. She is someone who has a lot of potential so this could be her moment.

Entrant #27 - Amale

The crowd boos as Amale heads down to the ring and once in the ring Amale is quick to join this fledgling alliance with Nina Samuels and Stevie Turner. With Nina dictating traffic we see Amale and Stevie Turner drag Hyan to her feet and with each woman holding her arms Hyan is defenseless as Nina lands a bicycle kick to her jaw. Joining this group it seems is Millie McKenzie and McKenzie is the one who proceeds to toss Hyan from the match. Hyan has been eliminated! With this collective of four all standing united it seems battle lines are drawn as Santana Garrett stands alongside Raquel Lourenco, Xia Brookside and Candy Floss. The crowd in attendance begins to cheer as a pier six brawl then begins to break down as the women all pair off and begin to brawl across the ring with one another. In one corner of the ring Santana Garrett hits Millie McKenzie with a flurry of punches backing her into the corner. From here Santana begins to climb the ropes as she rains punches down onto Millie but this proves to backfire as Millie is able to flip her over the ropes and out to the floor. Santana Garrett has been eliminated! 5..4....3.....2....1

Andy: Introducing participant number twenty eight... Rachel Ellering!

John: Another young woman from NXT looking to see how she fares across the pond. I am quite excited to see how Rachel Ellering fares as she looks to live up to the reputation of her father Precious Paul.

Martina: I'm a big fan of Rachel Ellering. She is one of the most optimistic people I have ever met. On top of this physically she is one of the stronger women I have been in the ring with.

Wade: This is a woman with a lot of potential. I like this entrant number for her.

Entrant #28 - Rachel Ellering

Running down to the ring Rachel Ellering seems to be very fired up for the occasion as she hits the ring with a full head of steam. Ellering on hitting the ring manages to floor Millie McKenzie immediately with a big shoulder tackle. From here it is clear that Rachel has little interest in the factional conflict as she lays out both Candy Floss and Amale with a big clothesline each. The power house then follows with a powerslam on Xia Brookside before she spinebusters Stevie Turner on top of Xia. Looking to continue her impressive run Ellering hits a corner splash on Raquel only to have Nina Samuels hit her from behind. Ellering responds with a big elbow before she tosses Nina over the ropes. Samuels however manages to hang on and attacks the eyes of Ellering. This allows Nina back into the ring but the brash Samuels is soon met with a running dropkick to the jaw by Xia Brookside which knocks her through the ropes and onto the apron. With that Xia Brookside attempts a code breaker on Rachel only to have Ellering counter and drive her into the canvas with a powerbomb. 5...4....3.....2....1

Andy: Introducing entrant number twenty nine.. Representing Wonderland. She is Isla Dawn!

John: I don't know about you both but I just felt a cold shift in the room. Like all of a sudden something feels off. Which is usually the case when this haunting woman arrives.

Martina: There is a coldness with Dawn. I've always said there is something off putting about her. I could just never put my finger on it.

Wade: I can't believe you are both insulting a queen like that. We have all seen what has happened before when people speak against Isla and her Kingdom. I'd ask that if you are going to do it.. Don't do it when I am in close proximity.

Entrant #29 - Isla Dawn

Calmly walking down to the ring with a creepy smile on her face is the Red Queen. Standing in the ring waving on Isla Dawn is Rachel Ellering, Ellering charges at Isla Dawn as she climbs up onto the apron only to have Dawn spit a red mist in her eyes. Ellering is blinded as she stumbles backwards in the ring while Isla Dawn climbs through the ropes. Once she is in the ring Isla Dawn turns her attention to Candy Floss. Candy Floss valiantly tries to fight Isla Dawn but Dawn quickly drives her into the canvas with an air raid crash. As Isla Dawn climbs to her feet however she is met with a codebreaker by Xia Brookside. Dawn stumbles against the ropes and Xia Brookside clotheslines her out of the ring to the shock of the crowd in attendance. Isla Dawn has been eliminated! Rising to her feet outside the ring Isla Dawn after collecting herself smiles menacingly at Xia Brookside before she disappears backstage. Unfortunately for Rachel Ellering however having been blinded by the mist earlier she is swift prey for Millie McKenzie who proceeds to flip Ellering out of the ring. Rachel Ellering has been eliminated! With 7 women still in the ring the countdown begins for the final entrant. 5...4....3....2...1

Andy: AND INTRODUCING NUMBER 30... PAIGE!

John: OH MY GOD. This is definitely a turn up for the books. Former multiple time women's champion and women's wrestling pioneer Paige is in the UK Rumble!

Martina: I can't believe it! She's a big reason a lot of us are here. I have goosebumps.

Wade: what a master stroke this is. I know we knew there was a few spots open but I don't think any of us expected it to be Paige. I didn't even know she had been cleared!

Entrant #30 - Paige

The crowd are on their feet as Paige walks out from the back to a deafening reaction. In the ring many of the women are stunned as Paige makes her way to the ring. Once she is in the ring Paige and the other 7 women in the match all begin to face off knowing that they have made it to the final 8 in this match. Clearly looking to prove herself Stevie Turner rushes at Paige only for Paige to meet her with a Paige Turner driving her into the canvas. With Stevie out, Paige wastes no time in hoisting her up and tossing Stevie out of the ring. Stevie Turner has been eliminated! Quickly Paige then begins to fight against Millie McKenzie while we see Raquel Lourenco doing battle with Nina Samuels. Amale meanwhile is battling with both Candy Floss and Xia Brookside. During all this chaos the French Hope manages to duck a clothesline by Xia Brookside which instead hits Candy Floss. In turn Amale throws Xia Brookside over the ropes but Xia finds her footing on the apron. Amale charges at Xia who pulls the rope down which leads to Amale toppling over the ropes and onto the apron.

Amale and Xia Brookside fight back and forth on the apron and it appears that Xia attempts a code breaker on Amale. Amale however blocks it and manages to shove Xia back first into the ring post. Xia stumbles forward and Amale looks to set Xia up for a spinebuster when Candy Floss lands a dropkick to Amale. While Xia falls back onto the apron and rolls into the ring it is Amale who falls to the floor! Amale has been eliminated! We are now down to six and it is Candy Floss, Nina Samuels, Raquel Lourenco, Millie McKenzie, Xia Brookside and Paige. The women again pair off with Raquel Lourenco now fighting with Millie McKenzie and Candy Floss battling Nina Samuels. The commentary team issue special praise to Candy Floss who has been in this match well over an hour having started at position number one and the same praise to Nina who entered in the match at number 4.

Meanwhile in the center of the ring Xia Brookside and Paige face off with one another. While she seems star struck at facing off with Paige, Xia doesn't hesitate in trading strike for strike with her. After hitting Paige with an enzugiri, Xia attempts a code breaker but Paige catches her and slams her to the mat before locking in the Scorpion Cross Lock to a loud cheer from the crowd. Candy Floss attempts to save her friend but Nina Samuels is able to drive Candy Floss into the mat with the Nina Goroshi. Before Nina can pick Candy Floss up however Raquel Lourenco hits her with a big superkick to the jaw which sends Nina over the top rope and out to the floor! Nina Samuels has been eliminated! The crowd explode into cheers as the detestable Nina throws a fit at ringside having been eliminated. With five women remaining Millie McKenzie attacks Paige and sets her up for a piledriver looking to reinjure her. This however draws the rage of Candy Floss who hits Millie with a backstabber.

McKenzie stumbles forward and Paige plants her with the Rampaige! With that Paige lifts up Millie McKenzie and tosses her out of the ring! Millie McKenzie has been eliminated! The crowd cheers as Paige extends her arms out to either side when suddenly Candy Floss hits Paige with a dropkick from behind. This sends Paige over the ropes and to the floor! Paige has been eliminated! There is a smattering of boos from the crowd as realization sets in. At ringside Paige on climbing to her feet can't help but shake her head before she smiles at Candy Floss. With that we are down to three as Candy Floss, Xia Brookside and Raquel Lourenco all circle one another. Quickly Candy Floss shockingly clobbers Xia Brookside with a forearm before doing the same to Raquel. Seeming to be wanting to prove herself more than she has already Candy Floss attempts a tornado ddt on Raquel only to have Raquel shove her off into the canvas.

As Candy Floss stumbles to her feet and appears to be winded from this landing Xia Brookside hits her with a code breaker. The force of this knocks Candy Floss over the ropes and she desperately tries to cling on. With a look of regret and remorse in her eyes Xia Brookside drills Candy Floss with a forearm knocking her to the mat. Candy Floss has been eliminated! The match is now down to two women and these two women of course have a lot of history having teamed together as part of team Katarina's team. As Raquel and Xia stare down with one another the crowd issues dueling chants for the pair. Quickly the duo begin trading punches as the final part of this match is underway. While Lourenco hits harder, Xia has a noted speed difference and she is sticking and moving in an attempt to get the better of Raquel. Showing some familiarity with one another Brookside is able to avoid a superkick attempt of Raquel before attempting Broken Wings. Lourenco to her credit manages to escape this before in the ensuing scramble she catches Xia in the Killer Clutch.

Xia is struggling in the hold and trying to escape as she fires off a few back elbows. This doesn't appear to have any effect however as Lourenco has the submission locked on. Brookside in desperation tries to walk up the corner in an attempt to push off Lourenco but Raquel instead manages to move Xia over the top rope and onto the apron. Xia seems to fade a little in the choke but she begins pulling Raquel over the ropes as she does. In order to save herself from elimination Raquel releases the hold before climbing to her feet. With both women on the apron we see punches traded back and forth. A code breaker attempt by Xia is blocked and Raquel tries to sling shot her into the ring post. Brookside however uses this momentum to hop onto the ropes and attempts to spring off from the corner with a clothesline only to be met with a kick right to the jaw as she springs off. Brookside falls to the floor in a heap as the crowd cheers. Xia Brookside has been eliminated!

Andy: And the winner of the UK Women's Rumble.... Raquel Lourenco!

The crowd cheers as the announcement is made and Raquel Lourenco pulls herself back into the ring. Lourenco has a big smile on her face as she is met by referee Artemis Ortygie. After getting her breath back, Raquel has her arm raised in the air by the official. The cameras then quickly pan around the ringside area where a dejected Xia Brookside has just taken a knee and is being consoled by her close friend Candy Floss. With that the show officially comes to a close with a victorious Raquel Lourenco standing tall as the winner of the Women's UK Rumble!
(C)WORLDWRESTLINGENTERTAINMENT

Shade

Reaction score
laFvP4j.png
WWE UK WOMEN'S RUMBLE UPDATES
tumblr_pcgy6av4vo1s24yedo1_500.gif
Following the WWE UK Women's rumble. A series of stats have been accumulated at the bout's conclusion. They are as followed.

Entrants
1. Candy Floss
2. AQA
3. Katherine Darcy
4. Nina Samuels
5. Giulia
6. Katarina Leigh
7. Eliza Alexander
8. Indi Hartwell
9. Amber Nova
10. Blair Davenport
11. Alex Gracia
12. Natalia Markova
13. Lana Austin
14. Raquel Lourenco
15. Millie McKenzie
16. Jessi Kamea
17. Laura Di Matteo
18. Jamie Hayter
19. Mariah May
20. Kanji
21. Persia Pirotta
22. Aleah James
23. Hyan
24. Stevie Turner
25. Xia Brookside
26. Santana Garrett
27. Amale
28. Rachel Ellering
29. Isla Dawn
30. Paige

Eliminations
1. Katherine Darcy by Giulia
2. AQA by Katarina Leigh
3. Eliza Alexander by Katarina Leigh
4. Amber Nova by Blair Davenport
5. Alex Gracia by Candy Floss
6. Giulia by Nina Samuels
7. Natalia Markova by Indi Hartwell
8. Indi Hartwell by Raquel Lourenco
9. Lana Austin by Raquel Lourenco
10. Jessi Kamea by Jamie Hayter and Blair Davenport
11. Laura Di Matteo by Jamie Hayter
12. Katarina Leigh by Nina Samuels
13. Blair Davenport by Raquel Lourenco
14. Mariah May by Persia Pirotta
15. Kanji by Persia Pirotta
16. Persia Pirotta by Candy Floss
17. Jamie Hayter by Raquel Lourenco
18. Aleah James by Xia Brookside
19. Hyan by Millie McKenzie
20. Santana Garrett by Millie McKenzie
21. Isla Dawn by Xia Brookside
22. Rachel Ellering by Millie McKenzie
23. Stevie Turner by Paige
24. Amale by Candy Floss
25. Nina Samuels by Raquel Lourenco
26. Millie McKenzie by Paige
27. Paige by Candy Floss
28. Candy Floss by Xia Brookside
29. Xia Brookside by Raquel Lourenco

UK Women's Rumble II other statistics
Longest Tenure in Match: Candy Floss (71 minutes and 34 seconds). Honorary mention: Nina Samuels (65 minutes and 13 seconds)
Shortest Tenure in Match: Isla Dawn (1 minute and 35 seconds)
Most Eliminations: Raquel Lourenco (6) and Candy Floss (4)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f426b725a456e324c3671593572413d3d2d3239383433373236342e313436616532313834623730633862383937303437373632363330392e676966
After the women's rumble was complete in a similar fashion to what was done with the Men's rumble. A progress report has been given today regarding all the special guests who appeared in the match. Starting with AQA and Alex Gracia of Booker T's Reality fo Wrestling. It was said both women made solid impressions despite their relative lack of experience. AQA for her part was perceived as a plucky under dog babyface that the crowd would get behind. The only detraction against a possible AQA return at this time with the brand is several other roster members namely Candy Floss, Hyan and Kanji currently also occupying that similar motif at this time. While in the case of Gracia she was seen as a potential future investment in a lower card heel role. The decision to bring in Giulia for the UK rumble was said to be a case of a perfect storm with Giulia of course wrapping up in NXT Japan and in the process of arriving in WWE UK. Giulia is seen as a big time star by management who are eager to put her at the forefront of their women's division in the future.

Someone who exceeded expectations to her credit was Eliza Alexander. It was said that Alexander was always seen as a decent prospect in the WWE UK Performance Center. Yet in her earlier appearances before the Rumble and also during the rumble itself, Alexander proved herself to be someone that management saw at main show ready. It is believed that because of her appearances Alexander is perceived as someone who will be on WWE UK shows in a fulltime basis very soon. The same has also been said for the pair of Blair Davenport and Jamie Hayter. This pair have long been seen as two of the top standouts in both the men's and women's classes as part of the UK Performance Center. This duo similar to Eliza are said to have greatly expedited the call up. A few names meanwhile who are said to have been stated to need a little more time are Natalia Markova, Aleah James and Stevie Turner. While the trio all had their moments, it is believed that this collective all need a little more time before warranting a move to the main show.

The veteran and roster member Rachel Ellering meanwhile was said to have earned a few fans in the back with her showing. Thanks both to her attitude and spirited showing in the match, Ellering is potentially being lined up for a short stint on WWE UK tv. Meanwhile in the case of Amber Nova, it has been stated that Nova has in some ways been seen upon as a player coach of sorts who is working alongside many talents in the UK Performance Center with their defiant shows. Lastly relating to the surprise appearance of Paige. We can confirm that this was a surprise which was said to be a long time in the making. Paige had not long been medically cleared of many of her injuries which caused her to step away from the ring. While management was at first resistant to the return, it was believed that Paige really fought her case to return in front of her home crowd. It is not yet known whether Paige will return to the main roster in any capacity or if she will perhaps stay for a brief run with WWE UK.

Shade

Reaction score
laFvP4j.png
WWE UK PERFORMANCE CENTER CLASS OF JULY 2020
Following the UK Rumble events this week. We know that a tryout was held at the UK Performance Center for prospective future talents. Talents from all across the UK, Ireland, Europe and Australia/New Zealand are said to have attended this multiple day tryout. The tryout was said to have been overseen by Doug Williams who was joined by Johnny Moss, April Davids, Danny Burch, Jody Fleisch and Kasey Owens in putting the prospects through their paces. Meanwhile Robbie Brookside and Dave Finlay were also present and was said to be the ones who made the final calls on the following new talents who will soon join the ranks of the UK Performance Center.
ik-xbh.gif
At the very top of the class is perhaps the biggest name signing of the bunch. As it can be confirmed that Chris Brookes will be returning to WWE UK once more. Brookes of course previously was with WWE UK for a short stint in 2017 teaming with Kid Lykos. Since that time however Brookes has been competing in Japan for the last couple of years and achieving some impressive accolades in his own right. The belief is while Brookes was hesitant to resign with WWE at first, as part of the offer Brookes will also be afforded the option to compete on NXT Japan also should he wish to continue his work in Japan. Brookes is 28 years old and hails from the West Midlands in England.
de704850d9ea64d8550bd4d82b4418681cff2b07.gifv
Following on from Chris Brookes will be a talented highflyer known on the UK independent scene as Josh Morrell. However it can be confirmed as per his tryout, Josh will now be known as Riley Osborne. The 22 year old brings with him over 8 years of experience in the ring and is very much described by those training him as someone who will only improve as part of the UK Performance Center. Osborne is also described as a student of WWE UK PC trainer Johnny Moss who really pushed for the Cumbria native to be signed following this tryout.
PEEZNVJd_400x400.jpg
bwxqbbhO_400x400.jpg
The power couple of UK wrestling will also be joining WWE UK as it can be confirmed that following this tryout both Brady Phillips and Ivy Phillips are set to join the UK Performance Center. Brady is a 29 year old from Northamptonshire who has been competing for over 15 years all across the UK. This includes Forming a group known as the entitled with his partner Ivy Phillips. Unlike Brady who brings the experience, Ivy has only been in the business a couple of years but has truly flourished since forming this alliance with Brady. Ivy hails from Sheffield in England.
325fee_434c5dd51b5347ffac8ba631d2b1d625mv2.png
Joining Ivy Phillips in the women's ranks will be Eliza Roux. A four year pro who has competed all throughout the UK. Eliza Roux has mixed it up with quite a few names that WWE UK fans maybe familiar with. This includes Lana Austin, Kay Lee Ray, Candy Floss and Xia Brookside in the past. Roux in some ways is described as quite old school in her approach choosing to utilize a more submission and mat grappling based approach in the ring rather than the high flying antics of some of her compatriots. Roux hails from Cambridgeshire.
z22T-Hny_400x400.jpg
Another bigger name joining this next performance center class is Emersyn Jayne. An 8 year pro who hails from Glasgow, Scotland. Emersyn Jayne is said to be someone who has long been on the UK performance center's prospect list of signings. Jayne has wrestled all across the UK and Ireland while also having a stint in Japan in her career thus far. Seen as someone who can wrestle in every possible style against all opponents. Big things are expected of Emersyn Jayne when she makes her arrival into the UK Performance Center.
8JiPzb03_400x400.jpg
A prospect from WWE affiliate WXW will also join the performance center as "Goldenboy" Joao Santos heads to the Performance Center. A 3 year pro who was trained by current European champion Gunther, Joao Santos previously has a background in basketball. Despite not being as experience as some of his contemporaries Santos' imposing 6 foot 4 size more than makes up for things. It is said that Santos' rivalry with Norman Harras and the energy they brought to a tryout match is what got the Lisbon, Portugal native signed.
latest.png
Another three year pro joining the promotion will be Sara Leon. Known as the Red Lioness, Sara Leon is described as one of the best overall technicians that has been signed in this list. The trip to WWE UK for this tryout was said to be Sara's first time out of Spain since beginning her wrestling career. Now with her signing Sara Leon will join fellow countrymen A-Kid, Carlos Romo and Maria De La Rosa in representing the country of Spain and her home state of Madrid.
Cl%C3%A1udia-Bradstone-Freitas-120718.jpg
Joining Joao Santos in representing Portugal will be Lisbon's Claudia Bradstone. Bradstone brings with her 7 years of wrestling experience and has spent the last few years of her career working between both her home state of Portugal as well as the UK. In her time in Portugal, Claudia Bradstone was described as an early opponent of Raquel Lourenco in the early stages of their career. Nicknamed Raging, Claudia Bradstone in a similar light to Sara Leon is described as a highly talented technical wrestler.
images
21 year old Connor Mills is the next prospect confirmed to have joined this class. Connor Mills of course is a product of Progress Wrestling's academy and has now been wrestling for 4 years to his credit all across the UK. Thanks to his time in the UK wrestling scene Mills has had notable rivalries in his time on the indies with the likes of Michael Oku, Spike Trivet, Cara Noir and countless other WWE UK names. It is said that Mills did tryout with his regular tag team partner Maverick Mayhew but UK officials saw more potential in Mills as a singles star. Mills hails from Lewisham.
FIRXnzlX0AMVdPk.jpg
Swedish standout Ender Kara is the next name we can confirm to have signed with the WWE UK performance center. A taekwondo standout who uses those skills in the ring. Ender Kara known by some as the cursed assassin is described as a vicious striker who is known for his nasty kicking ability. A three year pro who has wrestled on occasion with WXW. Ender Kara has previously mixed it up in the ring with fellow developmental talent Man Like Dereiss. Kara hails from Stockholm, Sweden.
whats-your-opinion-on-the-debut-of-zak-knight-zodiac-v0-lrke5yc3179c1.jpeg
a 19 year pro from Norwich, Zak Knight is one of the more experienced individuals signed in this class. One of the members of the UK's famous Knight family. Zak Knight will be looking to replicate if not succeed the success had by his sister Paige thus far in the WWE. The 29 year old standout is described as gritty, tough and no nonsense and will be joining his already signed nephew Ricky Knight Jr in the WWE UK performance Center. The belief is that the pair will team up in a reunion of the Knight Dynasty team that Zak had with his brother and Ricky's father.
images
Another experienced veteran finally getting his break is Greg Burridge. The 18 year pro has not long stepped back into the ring having previously had to step away due to injuries. While the 38 year old is the oldest individual signed in this class, since his return Burridge has looked better than ever not just in the ring but physically. On top of wrestling himself Burridge is a skilled wrestling trainer who has actually trained the likes of Nina Samuels, Aleah James and Callum Newman. Burridge hails from Romford, Essex.
6k8LnvY70MTzlXIZu-RxHDeO_fOmH36DCRg__OVLNHkvpwMSU84HNzDF_pCvDQevUXvUfXBNdzhfhfNKQ4suFh_Kz0ewj0iwN03JAa5L8ZK9RVRaDsWOfZsUJ18qFqtc
Described by some in the know as a very last minute addition to the class of 2020. "Bronco" Brendan White is described as someone who is of the same mold of the likes of Rhyno. In that you have a heavyweight competitor capable of moving at speeds faster than you might expect. The Swansea native, is reuniting with UK Performance Center recruit Danny Jones with whom he has teamed across the UK under the name the Greedy Souls. Whether this team reunites under the brand remains to be seen. White is a 4 year pro having started in 2016 and in that time he has competed across the UK.
r9Phk96l_400x400.jpg
Another standout from WXW who will be moving to the WWE UK Performance Center is Germany's Norman Harras. As mentioned previously with Joao Santos, it was said that a fiery match during the tryout ensured both the Lisbon native and Harras would be offered contracts. The 6 foot 5 Harras has faced off with several WWE UK products previously most notably Alexander Wolfe and Metehan. Harras has currently only 2 years of experience to his book.
helena-sixt-091820.jpg
"The Scandinavian Shield Maiden" Helena Sixt will also be joining WWE UK. The 4 year pro from Gothenburg in Sweden brings with her quite the impressive pedigree in martial arts. This includes kick boxing, Muay Thai and Krav Maga all of which have techniques which Sixt utilizes in the ring. Sixt is an old rival of UK Performance Center standout Natalia Markova. Also referred to as the Northern Amazon, Helena Sixt is described as one of the most powerful women that WWE UK officials have seen yet.
betty-rose-051922.jpg
The final member of the class of July 2020 is "The Pin Up Punisher" Betty Rose. Standing at 6 foot tall Betty Rose is one of the most imposing women that the WWE UK will have ever seen. Joining her fellow countrywoman Helena Sixt, Betty Rose is also from Gothenburg, Sweden and she boasts three years of experience currently in the ring. Similar to her old rival Helena Sixt, Betty Rose likewise shares a past with Natalia Markova which is something to look out for as they all vie to make it to WWE UK TV.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Shade

Reaction score
laFvP4j.png
WWE UK: NEXT SHOW PREVIEW
TAG TEAM MATCH
ALEXANDER WOLFE AND KILLIAN DAIN VS. CALLUM NEWMAN AND LEVI MUIR

Having shocked WWE UK fans with their shocking return to the brand 2 weeks ago. Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain will be in action this coming week against two UK performance center standouts Callum Newman and Levi Muir. While the reasons for their attack on Finn Balor are still unknown. It's clear this pair are more violent and feral than ever making their return quite the concern for anyone and everyone apart of the WWE UK Brand.
TEAM WHITEWOLF VS. THE FOREIGN LEGION
CARLOS ROMO AND A-KID VS. CLEMENT PETIOT AND LUDWIG KAISER
MARIAH MAY VS. AMALE

Following a lot of tension between these two trios over the past couple of months. Finally it appears that we may get some resolution to the saga between White Wolf and The Foreign Legion. As not only will Carlos Romo and A-Kid partner up to face Clement Petiot and Ludwig Kaiser but also Mariah May will take on Amale. The tensions between these factions definitely peaked further in the men's rumble when it seemed for a brief time period that A-Kid may align with the Foreign Legion only instead to stand against them. However despite this the question does remain if A-Kid and Carlos Romo are back on the same page.
THE BLACK SWAN DEBUTS
CARA NOIR VS. KEZ EVANS

Having made his official WWE UK debut as part of the men's UK Rumble. Cara Noir definitely showed himself to be a star on the rise in that match especially with how he brought a halt to the surging Zack Gibson. Now on this coming week's show we know that Cara Noir will make his singles debut. Opposing him will be veteran Kez Evans who is looking to make an impression of his own in his first WWE UK appearance.
WOMEN'S ACTION
HYAN VS. XIA BROOKSIDE

In the women's division we know that this week will feature a bout between Hyan and Xia Brookside. Brookside of course is coming off an impressive showing in the women's UK rumble having made it to the final two opposite Raquel Lourenco. Hyan meanwhile is coming off her first WWE UK victory. However there has been some concerning rumors backstage of this success already going to the head of Hyan, making this bout all the more intriguing.
SINGLES MATCH
MICHAEL OKU VS. ORO MENSAH

Another man looking to build off his success in the WWE UK Rumble is "The OJMO" Michael Oku. Oku entered a sterling effort in that bout and made it to the final three before being eliminated by Trent Seven. Oku this week will take on a WWE UK performance center prospect Oro Mensah. Mensah like Oku was apart of the WWE UK European title tournament and will be looking to prove he can also compete with the stars of WWE UK.
WWE UK CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SPIKE TRIVET VS TBD

Finally in some surprising news we know that this week's show will see the newly crowned WWE UK Champion Spike Trivet in action. Trivet of course in one of the brands most shocking moments recently became the WWE UK Champion. We now know that this week Spike Trivet will be putting his championship on the line against a to be determined opponent. How will Trivet fare in his first title defense and just who will his first opponent be?