WWE: Time To Take Action

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKB2copy.png

Rise Up plays, as the SmackDown! opening video is played.

The camera then goes to ringside, as we see Michael Cole and Mick Foley.

Michael Cole: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night SmackDown!, live here from Baton Rouge.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Tonight is going to be huge. Our main event is the ‘Heartbreak Kid’, Shawn Michaels going one on one with the ‘Gold Standard’, Shelton Benjamin.â€￾

Michael Cole: “I’m sure everyone here will be hoping these two can repeat their great match that we all fondly remember from 2005.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Not only that Michael, but we also have the team of Mr Kennedy and Kane take on JBL and John Morrison. All of that is live tonight!â€￾

Metalingus plays throughout the arena, then suddenly stops as all of the lights go out. The music then continues, and the lights come back on as Edge walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder, over his Affliction t-shirt. Edge then pauses and calls out people from behind the curtain. Suddenly, a whole bunch of security guards just walk out onto the stage and stand there. Edge then continues down the ramp, and climbs into the ring where the set for the Cutting Edge is set up. Edge then grabs a microphone.

Edge: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this week’s edition, of the Cutting Edge.â€￾

Crowd boo.

Edge: “And tonight, we have one of the biggest guests we have ever had on this show. But before I address that, I want to talk about something else that I know you are all wondering about. I know you are all wondering why I have an army of security guards set up. But you see it is quite simple. It is because some people in this company, will do what they want when they want. The man, who I will be facing at the Great American bash, Shawn Michaels, is one of those people. So I am not taking any risks. Only people who I want to come into MY ring will come down here.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Edge: “Speaking of people I want in MY ring, this brings me back to my guest. Ladies and gentlemen, he is the United States Champion, he ‘Gold Standard’, Shelton Benjamin!â€￾

Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me plays, and Shelton Benjamin cockily walks out onto the stage with the United States Champion over his shoulder. The security guards part way, as Shelton walks through, mouthing off to the crowd on his way down the ramp. Shelton then climbs up into ring, and grabs a microphone of his own.

Edge: “Shelton, first of all let me welcome you here to the Cutting Edge. And let me just say, since the draft, you have made quite the impact here on SmackDown! I mean look at you: you have that nice, United States Championship over your shoulder. You look like a star. And last week you looked like a star. Let’s roll the footage.â€￾

Michaels moves closer to the centre of the ring and starts to toot up the band, when suddenly Shelton Benjamin slides in the ring behind him. Benjamin taps Michaels on the shoulder, and when Michaels turns, Shelton hits him with a big roundhouse kick.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Shelton rolls outside the ring and grabs a microphone, then rolls back into the ring.

Shelton Benjamin: “Do you like that Shawn? Well I hope you do, because next week, you go one on one with me!â€￾

Michaels gets back to his feet, and Benjamin charges at him, then takes him down with the Pay Dirt. Edge, Ryder and Hawkins slide back into the ring, and Edge picks Shawn up by the hair with a sadistic look on his face, then puts him in a front face lock and takes him down with the Edgecution. Edge lifts Shawn’s head of the mat slightly, then yells, “Do you like that you son of a bitch? Do you?â€￾ Edge backs to the corner, and Ryder and Hawkins pick Shawn up, then hold him up by the arms. Shawn charges across and takes Shawn down with a massive Spear.

Edge and Shelton both smile at the footage.

Edge: “Shelton, by doing that last week, you made a statement. And I know that tonight, you will make another statement, by beating Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Crowd cheer at the sound of Shawn’s name.

Shelton Benjamin: “Thank you Edge. And tonight, you are exactly right, I will be making a statement. Shawn, last week I beat you down. And tonight, I plan on doing the exact same thing. Shawn, I know we have a past. I know that people still talk about our match on Raw three years ago. And I know that you won that match. But Shawn, a lot, and I mean a lot has changed. Look at me now. I am the United States Champion, I am the ‘Gold Standard’. What are you Shawn? The ‘Has-been Kid’?â€￾

Crowd boo.

Shelton Benjamin: “Shawn, your time is up. It has been for a while now. You needed to step aside. But you didn’t. So tonight Shawn, I am going to push you aside.â€￾

Crowd continues to boo.

Suddenly, Break It Down plays, and the audience cheer as the security guards prepare. The music stops, and Edge is shown laughing in the ring.

Edge: “You morons really think that Shawn Michaels will be out here? He would have to be crazy to come out now after what happened to him last week. Face the facts people, Shawn is not coming out.â€￾

The crowd start to cheer, and Edge turns around, wondering what is happening. He turns to see Shawn Michaels, who hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Shawn turns to taunt the crowd, when he gets taken down with the Pay Dirt. Shelton then pulls Edge from the ring, and helps him walk up the ramp.

Michael Cole: “My God, what an explosive start to SmackDown! we had there.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Explosive is right Michael, and this all points to one hell of a Main Event.â€￾

Michael Cole: “Right now we would like to head backstage, where our broadcast colleague Josh Matthews is standing by.â€￾

The camera pans backstage to see Josh Matthews standing there alone.

Josh Matthews: “Please welcome my guest at this time. The Diva’s Champion, Beth Phoenix, the ‘Glamazon’.â€￾

Crowd boo as Phoenix steps into the picture.

Josh Matthews: “Beth, later on tonight you face Kelly Kelly, but is your mind on the job knowing that in just nine days, you will be facing Michelle McCool with your Diva’s Championship on the line?â€￾

Beth Phoenix: “Josh, of course my mind is on tonight’s job. Tonight Kelly Kelly, I am going to squash you lime a bug. I have been unstoppable ever since I came here to the WWE, and Kelly, you are not in any position to change that, now are you? Make no mistake about it Josh, I will then go on to the Great American Bash to defend my Diva’s Championship against Michelle McCool. Michelle, you’ve been all excited about becoming the Number Ione Contender for my Title. But in nine days, all that is going to end when I show you why I am the perfect mix of beauty and strength. I will walk out of the Great American Bash still the Diva’s Championâ€￾

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, as Paul London and Brian Kendrick walk to the top of the stage with the WWE Tag Team Championships around their waists. Both men then look at one another, before charging down the ramp and sliding into the ring. They get up, and pose on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Everything about these kids is just flat out exciting. The energy they constantly show is amazing.â€￾

Mick Foley: “It is, even now when they must be worrying about Deuce and Domino.â€￾

Bagpipes plays, and The Highlanders walk out down the ramp slowly, mouthing off to the crowd. They climb up into the ring, and pose on the turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: “The Highlanders have the chance to make an impression here tonight.â€￾

Mick Foley: “They do Cole, but it won’t be easy, that’s for sure.â€￾

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Highlanders

Kendrick and Robbie leave the ring, leaving Rory and Paul London to circle around it. The crowd get into it, as the two men move in together and lock up. Rory almost instantly takes the early advantage by taking London into a side headlock. London struggles, walking around the ring, then pushes Rory off. Rory runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes under London who performs a leapfrog, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by an arm drag. Rory rushes back to his feet, and London takes him down with another arm drag, but this time he keeps holding the arm. Rory gets back to his feet, and London twists his arm into a wristlock, then drags him over to the corner and tags in Brian Kendrick. Kendrick claps, with the crowd following suit, before going up to the top rope, and then comes off with a double axe handle across the arm of Rory. Kendrick goes to grab Rory, but Rory pokes him in the eye, then rushes over to tag in Robbie. Robbie charges into the ring, but he too gets caught with an arm drag. Kendrick keeps hold of the arm, and applies a wristlock, then takes him over to the corner and tags in London. London climbs up to the top rope, then comes off with a double axe handle across the arm of Robbie. Robbie winces in pain, and London puts him in a wristlock, then tags Kendrick in again, continuing the quick tags. London and Kendrick then push Robbie back against the ropes, then Irish whip him. Robbie runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over with a double Japanese arm drag. Kendrick quickly hooks the leg of Robbie, 1...2. Robbie kicks out. Kendrick gets back to his feet, then picks Robbie up by the hair.

Kendrick then Irish whips Robbie into the corner. Kendrick charges in after him and goes for a monkey flip, but Robbie hooks the top rope, and Kendrick crashes hard into the mat. Robbie then walks to his corner, and tags in Rory. Rory comes into the ring, and kicks Kendrick in the mid-section as he gets back to his feet, then pushes Kendrick back into the corner. Rory then starts to hit some kicks to the mid-section of Kendrick. 1...2...3...4. Rory backs away, then lets Kendrick come out of the corner. Kendrick comes out and Rory scoops him up, walks over to the corner, then slams him down. Rory then tags Robbie back in. Robbie climbs into the ring, then hits a falling headbutt across the head of Kendrick. Kendrick flails around the mat, holding his head, and Robbie then covers him, 1...2. Kendrick gets his shoulders up. Robbie gets back to his feet, then tags Rory back in. Both Highlanders pick Kendrick up, then put him in a double front face lock. They then gets Kendrick up for a suplex, but just drop him on the top rope, mid-section first. Kendrick is balanced on the top rope, and Rory hits a headbutt that knocks him off and out to the floor. Rory then distracts the referee, while Robbie goes after Kendrick on the outside. Robbie picks Kendrick up, then rams him spine first into the crowd barrier. Robbie pulls Kendrick away, then rams him back again. Robbie grabs Kendrick by the hair, then throws him back into the ring, where Rory leaves the referee, then hooks the leg of Kendrick, 1...2.. London runs across the ring and breaks it up with a stomp to the back of Rory. London retreats back to his corner, then tags in Robbie. Robbie comes in the ring, then waits on Kendrick to get up. Kendrick drags himself to the corner to pick himself up, and Rory grabs him, then holds him still for Robbie. Robbie sees the opportunity, and charges in for a corner splash on Kendrick, but Kendrick manages to escape and roll away, with Robbie hitting both the top turnbuckle and Rory, knocking Rory off the apron. Kendrick then continues to roll over to his corner and tags in London.

London sprints into the ring, and hits some right forearms that knock Robbie back into the corner. London the climbs up onto the second rope, then starts to hit right hands to the skull of Robbie. London hits nine punches, but then sees Rory comes up onto the apron, so he jumps down and knocks Rory down to the mat with a right hand. London turns back to Robbie who comes at him with a clothesline, but London ducks it. Robbie turns back to London, who hits him with a dropsault. Kendrick then gets back into the ring, and joins London. Both men pick Robbie up, then double Irish whip him into the corner. Kendrick then Irish whips London to the corner, and London connects with a corner clothesline that sends Robbie down to a seated position on the mat. Kendrick then charges in and hits a low dropkick to his jaw. Rory gets back to his feet on the outside, and Kendrick pulls himself over the ropes, landing a cross body on the Scotsman. London then pulls Robbie slightly out of the corner, and goes up to the top rope. London comes off and goes for the 450 Splash, but Robbie avoids it by rolling out of the way. Robbie then gets back to his feet and hammers away with forearms to the back of London as he gets back to his feet. Robbie then Irish whips London into the corner, and charges in after him, but London quickly moves, and Robbie goes into the turnbuckle chest first. Kendrick quickly climbs up into the ring, then grabs Robbie, runs up the corner and hits Sliced Bread #2. Kendrick goes onto his hands and knees, with London then running up, and jumping off Kendrick with a Shooting Star Press. London hooks the leg of Robbie, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here are your winners, the WWE Tag Team Champions, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.â€￾

London and Kendrick get to their feet, and the referee gives them back their Titles. Both men then get up on the turnbuckles and celebrate.

Michael Cole: “A big win there for London and Kendrick.â€￾

Mick Foley: “That’s right Michael. These boys are getting some good momentum going for the Great American Bash.â€￾

The camera goes backstage, as we see Edge and Shelton Benjamin walk in to Vickie Guerrero’s office. Vickie, Ryder and Hawkins are already seen in there.

Edge: “Vickie, did you see what Shawn Michaels did to me out there? He attacked me. He snuck in through the crowd. He needs to be punished!â€￾

Vickie Guerrero: “Baby, baby it’s all OK. Shelton will take care out Shawn in tonight’s Main Event. It is nothing to worry about. Trust me. But I do have something to say about last week. So I will make an announcement later tonight. Ryder, Hawkins; you two are to go find Big Daddy V. Do you understand?â€￾

Zach Ryder: “Um, OK.â€￾

Vickie Guerrero: “Well, come on. Go.â€￾

Ryder and Hawkins leave the office, while Vickie smiles.

Ad break.

London and Kendrick are shown walking backstage with their WWE Tag Team Championships over their shoulders. They then walk past Maryse.

Maryse: “Boys.â€￾

London and Kendrick turn to Maryse.

Maryse: “I just wanted to congratulate you on beating The Highlanders just before. It was pretty impressive. But that won’t be happening at the Great American Bash when my men take those belts.â€￾

Paul London: “Well, we will just have to wait and see, won’t we?â€￾

Suddenly Deuce and Domino attack London from behind, knocking them to the floor. Both men are picked up and thrown into the concrete wall. Deuce, Domino and Maryse then walk off laughing.

The camera goes back to ringside.

Michael Cole: “What a spineless attack by the Number One Contenders!â€￾

Mick Foley: “Well London and Kendrick just made a statement against The Highlanders, so I guess Deuce and Domino felt they had to make their own statement.â€￾

The commentators are interrupted with fire exploding out of the stage, and Slow Chemical starts to play. Kane walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp before climbing into the ring. He then climbs into the ring and waits for his partner.

Michael Cole: “Here is the ‘Big Red Machine’, Kane.â€￾

Mick Foley: “And Kane is still waiting for revenge on JBL. Last week he could only get his hands on John Morrison.â€￾

Break It Down plays, and Mr Kennedy walks out onto stage, then looks around at the crowd, before continuing on down to the ring, climbing up into it, then posing as his microphone drops from the ceiling.

Mr Kennedy: “Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready? Are you ready for Mr Kennedy .... Kennedy?!â€￾

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison walks out to the stage, then poses, before continuing on down to the ring, and waiting for his partner outside it.

Michael Cole: “The rivalry between Mr Kennedy and John Morrison has been heating up in recent weeks.â€￾

Mick Foley: “It sure has Cole, and this is between two of the future stars of SmackDown!â€￾

Longhorn plays, and JBL is driven out in his limousine. The chauffeur then climbs out, and opens JBL’s door for him. JBL climbs out and poses to the crowd. He then walks down the ramp, and joins Morrison, with both men then entering the ring.

Michael Cole: “JBL and Kane have also been feuding over recent weeks.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Yeah, it all started when JBL attacked Kane a few weeks ago Cole, and it has escalated from there.â€￾

Kane and Mr Kennedy vs John Morrison and JBL

Morrison and Kane leave the ring, leaving the in ring action for Kennedy and JBL. JBL smirks at Kennedy, as both men look around. They move in together, and JBL starts to mouth off. Kennedy comes with a slap right across the face of JBL, then laughs at him. JBL is clearly angered bas he swings wildly for a right hand, but Kennedy ducks it, then lands some right hands of his own right to the head of JBL. Kennedy then Irish whips JBL into the corner, and charges in after him, but JBL dodges, and Kennedy hits the turnbuckle chest first. JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then goes for the Clothesline From Hell, but Kennedy ducks it. JBL turns back to Kennedy, and gets caught with a kick to the mid-section, followed with a side headlock from Kennedy. JBL struggles around, trying to get out of it, before he pushes Kennedy off. Kennedy runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down by a big shoulder block from JBL. Kennedy falls to the mat and rolls to his corner to tag in Kane. JBL instantly looks worried, and runs over to his corner, then tags in Morrison and leaves the ring. Morrison looks shocked, and he slowly gets in the ring. Morrison walks up to Kane, and tries to talk his way out of anything, but Kane hits a big right hand, that sends Morrison to the mat. Kennedy calls out to be tagged back in, and when Morrison gets up, Kane takes him in a wristlock, then takes him over to the corner and tags in Kennedy. Kennedy comes into the ring and hits a kick to the mid-section of Morrison. Kennedy then measures Morrison, as Kane leaves the ring. Kennedy goes for a roundhouse kick, but Morrison ducks it, then takes the loud mouth up into aback suplex position, before taking him back down into a sit out faceplant.

Morrison rolls Kennedy over, then hooks his leg, 1...2. Kennedy gets his shoulders off the mat pretty convincingly. Morrison gets back to his feet, then grabs Kennedy by the leg and drags him over to the corner to tag in JBL. Morrison applies a grape vine to the leg of Kennedy before making the tag to JBL, who comes in and drops an elbow across the back of Kennedy. JBL gets back to his feet as Morrison leaves the ring. JBL kicks away at Kennedy while he gets back to his feet. Kennedy gets completely back up, and JBL hit some big right hands that knock Kennedy back into the corner. JBL then moves in and hits continuous hard right hands in the corner, 1...2...3...4. JBL tags in Morrison. Morrison climbs into the ring, and drags Kennedy out of the corner, only to hit a European uppercut that sends him back into it. Morrison then snapmares Kennedy over, before running at the ropes, bouncing off them, and hitting a running knee to the head of Kennedy. Morrison hooks the leg of Kennedy, 1...2.. Kennedy just kicks out. Morrison gets up frustrated, then tags JBL back in. JBL gets back into the ring and picks Kennedy up by the arm, before taking him down with a short am clothesline. JBL taunts the crowd arrogantly as Kennedy gets back to his feet. JBL grabs Kennedy around the head, and quickly takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker. JBL then tags in Morrison, who goes up to the top rope, with his back to Kennedy. Morrison taunts the crowd, then comes off with an amazing corkscrew moonsault, that Kennedy counters by getting his knees up to the mid-section of Morrison.

Both men are down on the mat, and Kennedy starts to crawl over to Kane. Morrison is in pursuit of him. Kennedy is almost there, and Morrison just grabs a hold of his leg. Kennedy gets back up on the other leg, then takes Morrison down with an enzuiguri. Morrison then makes the tag to Kane. Kane comes into the ring and charges over to the other corner, then knocks JBL down to the floor. Kane turns back, and helps Morrison up, then gets him up onto his shoulders. Kane drops Morrison face first on the turnbuckle with snake eyes. Kane then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and sends Morrison down with a big boot. JBL climbs into the ring and charges at Kane, but Kane gets him with a big uppercut that takes him down. Kane turns back to Morrison and garbs him while he is getting up. Kane then Irish whips Morrison into the corner, before charging in himself, and hitting a corner clothesline. Morrison stumbles out of the corner, and Kane gets him up then takes him down with a sidewalk slam. Kane hooks the leg, 1...2.. JBL breaks up the pin with a kick to the side of Kane’s head. JBL hits another kick that has Kane down on his back. JBL looks around cockily, but Kane sits up and grabs him by the throat. Morrison gets up and runs at Kane, and Kane grabs him by the throat with the other arm. Both men counter by kicking him in the mid-section, which causes Kane to stumble back to his corner. Kennedy makes the blind tag, without his opponents realising. Both men then charge in at Kane, but they get taken down with a clothesline on both sides from Kane.

Kennedy climbs into the ring, and waits on Morrison to get up. Morrison gets up slowly, and Kennedy gets him up in a fireman’s carry, then takes him down with an inverted Samoan drop. Kennedy then walks over to JBL and starts to pick him up, but JBL suddenly rakes his eye. JBL then gets Kennedy up, and takes him over with a fallaway slam. Kane charges at JBL, but JBL takes him down with a big boot. JBL then drags Morrison over to the corner by his arm, then goes out onto the apron and tags himself in. JBL gets back in the ring, then waits on Kennedy to get up. Kennedy gets back to his feet, and JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for the Clothesline From Hell, but Kennedy ducks it, then takes JBL down with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Kennedy taunts JBL, then measures him, waiting on him to get back to his feet. Suddenly, Morrison springboards off the ropes, and hits Kennedy with an enzuiguri. Morrison gets up holding the ropes, looking arrogantly at Kennedy, when Kane charges across the ring at him, but Morrison pulls the top rope down, and Kane goes over to the outside. Morrison then goes over to Kennedy and helps him back up, before setting him up for the Moonlight Drive. Kennedy counters with an elbow to the mid-section, then sets Morrison up for the Mic Check. JBL charges across the ring, then gets Kennedy with the Clothesline From Hell. JBL makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here are your winners, JBL and John Morrison.â€￾

JBL and Morrison holds their arms up in victory, Morrison mouthing off to Kennedy who is on the mat.

Michael Cole: “JBL and Morrison looked impressive there.â€￾

Mick Foley: “They sure did Michael. I was sure Kennedy and Kane had that match.â€￾

Ad break.

The camera goes backstage and we see Ryder and Hawkins standing out the front of Big Daddy V’s locker room.

Zach Ryder: “Well go on. Go tell him.â€￾

Kurt Hawkins: “Wait. Why the hell am I telling him? You do it.â€￾

Zach Ryder: “There’s no way I’m going in there. He’ll kill me.â€￾

Kurt Hawkins: “Alright, we won’t go in. We’ll just knock on the door, then tell him.â€￾

Hawkins knocks on the door.

Kurt Hawkins: “Um, Big Daddy V .... Vickie wants to see you.â€￾

Ryder and Hawkins then sprint off and around the corner.

The camera goes back to ringside.

Michael Cole: “Ryder and Hawkins clearly did not want anything to do with Big Daddy V.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Who would Cole? The guy is a monster!â€￾

Holla plays, and Kelly Kelly poses at the top of the ramp, then walks down it and climbs into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Kelly Kelly is in for a real test tonight.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Yeah. Kelly has been improving a lot, but Beth Phoenix is in a class above her.â€￾

Glamazon plays, and Beth Phoenix poses on the stage with the Diva’s Championship, before walking down to the ring, climbing up onto the turnbuckle, and posing.

Michael Cole: “Here she is, the ‘Glamazon’.â€￾

Mick Foley: “And I wonder if she is thinking about Michelle McCool right now.â€￾

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix

Phoenix looks at Kelly with amazing confidence, while Kelly has a determined look on her face. Both women move together, and Beth mouths off to Kelly, before shoving her down to the mat. Phoenix advances on Kelly, but Kelly sends a boot into Beth’s mid-section, then gets back to her feet. Phoenix steps back and holds her mid-section in pain, while Kelly rushes back to her feet, and starts with some forearms to the face of Phoenix. Phoenix is on the back foot, and Kelly runs at the ropes, bounces off them, but then gets taken down with a clothesline. Beth regains her composure, while Kelly tries to struggle back to her feet. Kelly gets up, and Phoenix knees her in the mid-section, then puts her in a front face lock. Phoenix goes for a suplex, but Kelly lands on her feet behind her, than runs her into the ropes, rolling back into a pin, 1...2. Beth kicks out. Both women get back to their feet, and Beth kicks Kelly in the mid-section, then throws her shoulder first into the ringpost. Phoenix looks confident as she drag Kelly away from the ringpost by the tights. Phoenix then applies a double chicken wing to Kelly, and lifts her up. Kelly cries out in pain, but she won’t quit. This cause Phoenix to take her down with the Glam Slam. Phoenix hooks the leg, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Beth Phoenix, the ‘Glamazon’.â€￾

Phoenix gets handed her Diva’s Championship, and she stands in the ring, posing with the belt.

Michael Cole: “The ‘Glamazon’ just won that with ease.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Yeah, and I am sure Michelle McCool watched that backstage.â€￾

The camera goes backstage, and we see Ryder pushing Vickie Guerrero in her wheel chair, while Hawkins walks beside her.

Michael Cole: “Vickie Guerrero said she has an announcement to make, and it’s next.â€￾

Ad break.

Vickie Guerrero is walked out and down the ramp by Zach Ryder, with Kurt Hawkins following. All three then get into the ring, and Vickie is given a microphone.

Vickie Guerrero: “Excuse me! Excuse me! I have something to say.â€￾

Crowd boos.

Vickie Guerrero: “Last week, my love, Edge, gave Big Daddy V the warning last week that if he was not victorious, there would be consequences. So Big Daddy V, come out here now!â€￾

Calling All Cars plays, and Big Daddy V walks out to the ring, then climbs up into it.

Vickie Guerrero: “Big Daddy V, last week you didn’t do your job. You were meant to take Shawn Michaels out! Shelton was our backup. But now we have had to go through with that, you must be punished. I can’t just have people not doing their job on my show, on the ‘A’ show. When you are told to do something you must go through with it! Because you didn’t .... Big Daddy V .... you’re fired!â€￾

The crowd look on shocked, as Big Daddy V advances on Vickie. Suddenly, Edge slides in the ring behind Big Daddy V, then hits him in the back of the head. Edge, Ryder, Hawkins and Vickie quickly leave the ring, then head to the back.

Michael Cole: “I guess that is the end of Big Daddy V.â€￾

Mick Foley: “It sure looks that way Cole, and what an odd way to go out.â€￾

A graphic is shown promoting a match between Jeff Hardy and Deuce.

Michael Cole: “Jeff Hardy vs Deuce .... up next!â€￾

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Jeff Hardy dances on the stage as fireworks go off. Jeff then continues down the ramp, high fiving the fans, before climbing into the ring, then posing on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Here he is, the high flyer, the risk taker, the daredevil, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

Mick Foley: “And I am sure that Jeff is going to be a big part in the future of Friday Night SmackDown!â€￾

I’m All About Cool plays, and Deuce, Domino and Maryse ride out to the ramp in a 50’s car. They all climb out, then walk down to the ring, before climbing up into it.

Michael Cole: “Earlier tonight we saw these two men attack London and Kendrick from behind.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Well they have to start thinking about the task at hand now.â€￾

Jeff Hardy vs Deuce w/ Domino and Maryse

The referee calls for the bell, and both Domino and Maryse leave the ring. The crowd starts to get into the match, and both men engage in a lock up. Neither man is really overpowering the other, until eventually Deuce takes a side headlock. Jeff counters out of it pretty quickly by pushing Deuce off towards the ropes. Deuce then bounces off the ropes and both men go for a shoulder tackle, but neither man goes down. The crowd applauds as both men face off, when Deuce suddenly shoves Jeff back. Jeff quickly comes back and knocks Deuce down to the mat with a right hand. Deuce gets back to his feet, and Jeff hammers away with right hands that send Deuce back to the corner. Jeff then Irish whips Deuce to the opposite corner. Deuce hits the turnbuckle, and Jeff charges in after him, only to be hit with an elbow to the face from Deuce. Jeff stumbles backwards, and Deuce comes out after him with a kick to the mid-section. Deuce then goes for a suplex, but Jeff counters by landing on his feet behind Deuce, much to his surprise. Jeff then rolls Deuce up, 1...2. Deuce kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Jeff takes Deuce straight down with an arm drag. Deuce gets back up, and Hardy takes him down with another arm drag. Deuce stays down this time, and Jeff goes after him to pick him up, only to find out he was playing possum when Deuce pulls Jeff by his pants over the second rope throat first. Deuce then takes the referee away, distracting him, and Domino pulls Hardy’s head down, continuing to choke him with the second rope. Domino finally lets go, then hits a right hand that has Jeff fall back to the mat.

Deuce leaves the referee, then walks over to Jeff and hooks his leg, 1...2. Jeff gets his shoulders up. Deuce gets back to his feet, and kicks at Jeff as he also gets back to his feet. Jeff gets right up, and Deuce kicks him in the mid-section, then hits an elbow to the back on the neck of Hardy. Jeff stumbles around in pain, and Deuce then Irish whips him. Jeff runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down with a knee to the mid-section. Jeff holds his mid-section while down on the mat, and Deuce laughs away. Deuce helps Jeff up by the hair, then scoops him up and slams him down on the mat. Deuce runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then his a forearm across the face of Jeff. Deuce covers Jeff, 1...2. Hardy kicks out. Deuce gets back to his feet, then goes up to the second rope, and measures Jeff, waiting for him to get up. Jeff gets back to his feet, and Deuce comes off and nails him with a double axe handle. Jeff crashes down to the mat, and Deuce taunts the crowd, getting booed in return. Deuce then hooks the leg of Jeff, 1...2. Jeff kicks out again. Deuce looks frustrated, and begins to choke Jeff, right in front of the referee. 1...2...3...4. Deuce breaks the hold. Deuce then helps Jeff back to his feet, and takes him over with a snapmare. Deuce then digs his knee into the back of Jeff, and applies a surfboard stretch. Jeff tries to fight out of it, refusing to quit as the crowd gets behind him. He gets to a knee, then back to his feet, and turns around to hit a kick to the mid-section of Deuce. Jeff gets some separation, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a Deuce clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, then takes Deuce down with a one arm sleeper slam.

Both men are down on the mat, and the referee starts to count them out. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 both men get back to their feet, and stumble towards each other. Jeff hits a right hand, and Deuce comes back with one of his own. Both men exchange a few more right hands, before Jeff gets the advantage with some right hands. Jeff then goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Deuce catches it. Jeff improvises, and comes through with a mule kick to the jaw of Deuce, that sends Deuce down into a seated position in the corner. Jeff then charges in, jumps up with assistance from the ropes, and comes down with a dropkick right to the jaw of Deuce. Hardy gets back to his feet, then waits on deuce to get back to his feet, measuring him. Deuce gets up, and Jeff kicks him in the mid-section, then goes for the Twist of Fate, but Deuce pushes Jeff forward as he turns. Jeff reaches out and holds the ropes, stopping himself from hitting the turnbuckle. Deuce charges in at him, but Deuce gets caught with an elbow from Hardy. Jeff then runs up the turnbuckle and comes off with the whisper in the wind, connecting on Deuce. Maryse gets up onto the apron, and calls Jeff over. Jeff gets distracted by her, and meanwhile Deuce recovers. Deuce then charges at Hardy, but Jeff hears him coming and sidesteps. Deuce just stops before hitting Maryse, then turns to a kick in the mid-section from Jeff, then a Twist of Fate. Jeff climbs up to the top rope quickly, then comes off with the Swantom Bomb. Jeff hooks the leg of Deuce, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

Jeff gets back to his feet and raises his hand in victory, only to be nailed in the back of the head by Domino with a forearm. Domino starts to stomp away on Jeff, when Paul London and Brian Kendrick run down and save their teammate. Deuce and Domino roll out of the ring, and head back up the ramp with Maryse.

Michael Cole: “Jeff Hardy with a nice win there, helping DX’s momentum.â€￾

Mick Foley: “It sure was, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick also made the save their stable mate.â€￾

The camera goes backstage, and we see Shawn Michaels walking.

Michael Cole: “Our Main Event, Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin one on one, next.â€￾

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Shawn Michaels walks out to the top of the stage, where he poses and fireworks go off behind him. Shawn Michaels then continues down the ramp, and climbs up into the ring, before posing.

Michael Cole: “Shawn Michaels made an impact earlier tonight when he attacked Edge.â€￾

Mick Foley: “But his opponent, Shelton Benjamin came out on top.â€￾

Ain’t No Stoppin Me plays, as fireworks go off, and Shelton Benjamin walks out down the ramp with the United States Championship around his waist. Shelton then climbs up into the ring, watching Shawn Michaels carefully, before getting up on the turnbuckle and posing.

Michael Cole: “Speak of the devil.â€￾

Mick Foley: “Everybody has been talking about the epic encounter they had a few years ago. Let’s see if it is repeated here tonight.â€￾

Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin

Both men look confident here, and Benjamin starts to mouth off as they come closer together. Michaels hits Benjamin with a chop to start the action. Shawn hits another few chops, causing Shelton back. Michaels then Irish whips Shelton into the corner. Michaels charges in after him, but Benjamin jumps up, then takes Shawn over in a sunset flip, 1...2. Shawn kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Shelton strikes first with a knee to the mid-section. Shelton then hits some right hands, before Irish whipping Michaels. Michaels runs at the ropes, but then doesn’t bounce off, instead holding on to them. Shelton charges at Michaels, and Shawn attempts to send Shelton out to the floor with a back body drop, but Shelton lands on the apron. Michaels turns, and Benjamin hits him with a shoulder block to the mid-section through the second and top ropes. Shelton then springboards back into the ring, and takes Michaels in a side headlock. Shelton holds it for a short time, then takes Michaels over in a headlock takedown. Benjamin continues to apply the pressure, knowing that he is on top. Shawn rolls Benjamin around on to his back, into a pinning predicament, 1...2. Shelton rolls back over, keeping the side headlock applied. Michaels again looks to fight out of it, and rolls Benjamin back onto his back again, with his shoulders down, 1...2. Benjamin rolls back over, and is still keeping the side headlock on. Shawn finally fights back to his feet, then pushes Benjamin off. Shelton runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Shawn down with a shoulder tackle.

Shelton looks down at Michaels, sneering, before running at the ropes. Shelton bounces off the ropes, and goes over Michaels who has dropped down, before bouncing off the opposite ropes and getting taken over with a hip toss from Michaels. The crowd cheers while Shelton gets back to his feet, and Michaels then puts him in a side headlock. Shawn takes Shelton down to the mat with a headlock takedown, repeating what Shelton had put Shawn through. Shelton goes for the same counter, rolling over and putting both Shawn’s back and shoulders down on the mat, 1...2. Shawn rolls back over, and keeps the hold on. Shelton then puts some headscissors on Shawn, countering the hold. Shawn springs out of it, and both men get back to their feet. Shelton grabs a side headlock instantly, then takes Michaels over with a headlock takedown. Michaels uses the same counter, applying headscissors to Benjamin. Benjamin springs out of it as well, with both men standing yet again. Shelton suddenly goes for a kick in the mid-section, that he lands on Shawn. Benjamin then goes for an Irish whip, but Shawn reverses and sends Benjamin off. Shelton runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and sees Shawn ready for a back body drop, so he hits a kick to the chest of Shawn. Shelton then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken down by another chop from Shawn. Shelton gets right back up, and Shawn hits some right hands. Shelton is groggy, so Shawn backs into the ropes, bounces off them, but then gets taken over by a belly to belly suplex from Benjamin.

Benjamin looks at Michaels with a smile on his face, knowing the momentum is now his. Shawn starts to get to his feet, and Shelton kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him over with a snapmare. Shelton looks around at the crowd arrogantly, then hits a hard kick to the back of Michaels. Michaels yells out in pain, and Shelton goes back, then hits another hard kick into the back of Michaels. Shelton pushes Shawn back flat onto the mat, and covers him, 1...2. Shawn kicks out. Shelton gets back to his feet, then taunts the crowd, waiting on Shawn to get up. Shawn gets back to his feet, and Shelton hits a knee to the mid-section of Michaels. Benjamin then tees off with some big right hands that keep driving Shawn back. Shawn keeps backing back, as Shelton keeps hammering away with right hands. Finally Shelton gets Shawn back in the corner, and he starts to hit some repeated knees to the mid-section of Shawn. 1...2...3...4. Shelton backs away, breaking the referee’s count. Shawn starts to come out of the corner, along the ropes. Shelton then charges at him, and clotheslines him over the top rope, in front of the announcer’s tables. Shawn slowly starts to struggle to his feet, and Shelton runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, then runs towards Shawn and comes over the top rope with a flipping senton. Shelton gets back to his feet, taunting the crowd, then picks Shawn up by the hair, and just throws him into the announcer’s table. Shawn falls straight to the mat, and Shelton rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count.

Shelton comes back after Shawn, and starts to pick him up when Shawn suddenly explodes with a chop across the chest of Shelton. Shelton takes control straight back, with a knee to the mid-section of Shawn. Benjamin then looks to Irish whip Shawn into the crowd barrier, but Michaels reverses and sends Shelton over. Benjamin crashes hard into the crowd barrier, and Shawn slowly goes over to him, trying to regain his composure. Shawn picks Shelton up, then drags him around ringside and slams his head down into the steel steps. Shawn then takes Shelton around further and slams him face first into the ring apron, before rolling Shelton back into the ring. Michaels follows him into the ring, and hooks the leg of Benjamin, 1...2. Benjamin gets his shoulders up off the mat. Michaels gets back to his feet, then helps Shelton back up. Shelton gets back to his feet, and Shawn hits a few chops that send Shelton back on the defensive in the corner. Shawn moves in and starts to hit some chops in the corner in quick succession. 1...2...3...4. Shawn Irish whips Shelton to the opposite corner. Shawn then charges in, and Shelton gets a boot up to his jaw. Shawn stumbles back groggily, and Shelton goes up to the second rope, then comes off for a cross body, but Shawn ducks it, leaving Benjamin to crash and burn. Benjamin doubles over on his knees in pain, and Shawn takes him into a pin with an Oklahoma roll, 1...2. Benjamin kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Shawn kicks Shelton in the mid-section, then goes up for a hurrancanrana, but Shelton holds Shawn up. Shelton then runs towards the corner and slams him down into the turnbuckle with a powerbomb.

Shawn sags down in the corner to a seated position, while Shelton walks around the ring, trying to regroup. Shelton then goes over to Shawn, and starts to stomp away on his chest. 1...2...3...4. Shelton backs way. Shelton then pulls Shawn out of the corner by the leg, and covers him, 1...2. Michaels kicks out again. Benjamin punches the mat in frustration, then mounts Shawn and starts to just tee off with hard right hands to the head. 1...2...3. Shelton gets up, then circles around Shawn, waiting for him to get back up. Shawn slowly gets up, and Shelton grabs him, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Shelton gets back up, then circles around Michaels once again, daring him to get up. Shawn gets back to his feet slowly yet again, and Shelton grabs him, then turns so his back is to the turnbuckle. Shelton then throws Shawn overhead with a belly to belly suplex, leaving Shawn to crash and burn into the turnbuckle. Shawn falls to the mat in an awkward position, and Shelton Benjamin smiles confidently, feeling the dominance he has over Shawn. Shawn slowly tries to pull himself up in the corner, as Benjamin backs back to the other corner, looking confident. The crowd boos as Shelton taunts, still with the smug look on his face. Shawn then gets right back to his feet, and he stands in the corner groggily. Shelton charges over at Shawn, then goes for the stinger splash, but Shawn dodges it, leaving Shelton to hit the turnbuckle chest first.

Shelton turns, and Shawn hits a few chops, then goes for an Irish whip that Shelton reverses, sending Shawn into the ropes. Shawn bounces off the ropes, then takes Benjamin down with a flying forearm. Both men are down, and the referee starts to count them out. 1...2...3...4...5...6. Shelton gets up and starts to approach Shawn, who suddenly kips up. Michaels then gets Shelton with an inverted atomic drop. Shawn hits a right hand that sends Benjamin back down to the mat. Shelton gets right back up, and Shawn goes for another right hand, but Shelton blocks it, then pulls Shawn down by his hair into a backbreaker over his knee. Shelton hooks the leg of Michaels, 1...2.. Shawn just kicks out, much to the disbelief of Benjamin. Benjamin gets back to his feet, then measures Michaels. Shawn gets to his feet and Benjamin runs at him for the Pay Dirt, but Shawn just throws him to the mat while Shelton was in midair. Shawn then goes up to the top rope, the crowd cheering him on. Michaels comes off the top rope, and lands the flying elbow drop right into the chest. Shawn gets back to his feet and taunts, feeling the momentum. Shawn then goes back to the corner, and starts to toot up the band. Shelton slowly gets to his feet, and Shawn charges across, looking for Sweet Chin Music. Shelton ducks the kick, then gets Shawn up on his shoulders for an electric chair. Shawn counters by taking Shelton into a pin with a victory roll, 1...2.. Shelton just kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Shelton hits a roundhouse kick right to the head of Shawn, causing Shawn to fall straight to the mat. Shelton falls to his knees, trying to regather himself.

Shawn meanwhile crawls over to the corner to pick himself up. Shelton gets to his feet and sees Michaels in the corner, so he then charges over and lands the stinger splash. Shawn falls to the mat hard, and Benjamin heads up to the top rope. Shawn slowly gets to his feet, extremely groggily. Shelton then comes off, and nails a flying clothesline. Shelton makes the cover, 1...2.. Michaels kicks out again. Shelton can’t believe it, so he gets back to his feet and calls for the Pay Dirt again. Shawn gets back to his feet, and Shelton charges at him for it, but Shawn pushes him off when he jumps. Shelton lands on his feet this time, then charges at Shawn, who catches Shelton with a kick to the mid-section, then cracks him into the mat with a piledriver. Shawn hooks the leg of Shelton, 1...2.. Shelton kicks out. Shawn looks around, then goes up to the top rope again, however a lot slower due to the damage he has sustained. Suddenly, Shelton gets up, and runs up the corner, then takes Shawn over with a belly to belly off the top. Shelton slowly crawls into the cover, 1...2.. Michaels kicks out. Shelton gets back to his feet, then helps Shawn up. Benjamin sets Shawn up for the t-bone suplex, but Shawn counters with elbows to the side of the head. Shelton lets go, but sees that Shawn is still groggy, so he Irish whips him hard at the turnbuckle. Shawn goes up the turnbuckle, then lands back on his feet. Shelton looks confident, and suddenly Shawn hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Shawn collapses into the cover, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Shawn Michaels.â€￾

Shawn is still down on top of Shelton in the ring, both men exhausted.

Michael Cole: “What a match! That was a great ....â€￾

Suddenly, Metalingus plays, and Edge, Zach Ryder and Kurt Hawkins come down to the ring. They climb in the ring, and Edge poses arrogantly. Edge then goes back to the corner, and waits on Ryder and Hawkins to lift Shawn. Break It Down starts to play, and Jeff Hardy, Mr Kennedy, Paul London and Brian Kendrick run down to the ring. All of them start brawling in the ring as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Shelton vs HBK was great, it felt like a PPV match. I really liked all that happened in the match, and the end sequence was pretty nice. things started off hot too, and it really was a great matchup between the two.

WM - Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix was a squash. Too bad for Kelly.

BP - The Opening Cutting Edge was really good, and it got over Edge's feud with HBK. There really were some good lines in there, especially with Shelton's full heel persona. The end was pretty nice with HBK coming in and kicking Edge in the face, but Shelton was there to take HBK down.

WP - N/A

AC - Another good show. The thing with this BTB is that the shows are actually paced the way a real WWE Show would be which is a good job on your part. I really like the alliance with HBK, London, Kendrick, Hardy & Kennedy. I really could see a big feud coming out of that, and the only thing is that Edge's stable needs one more guy to even the odds. Good work, this is a really realistic BTB.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Raw

News and Notes

Raw will be started off with a bang when Kenny Dykstra and Matt Hardy face off in the opening match up. Who will get the win and will it pay off in any way,shape or form.

The Main event of Raw will surely be Explosive when Chris Jericho faces off again Dave Batista. What will happen when these two big stars face off. Will the WWE champion pull threw or will Batista put his claim on a title shot.

Mr. Money in the Bank, CM Punk will be facing off against Intercontinental Champion Elijah Burke with both superstars coming off big wins, Who will be able to pull thorough and take thwe victory.

Kofi Kingston is Scheduled to make his return after selling his Injury after the attack made by Evolution a few weeks back.

Confirmed Matches

CM Punk vs Elijah Burke.

Matt Hardy vs Kenny Dykstra

Chris Jericho vs Batista

ECW

News

MVP will host the VIP Lounge this week, where he has promised some huge guests.

Teddy Long has decided that the Number One Contender Tournament Final will be next week. However, Teddy has decided that both Big Show and Umaga will be in action this week, against unknown opponents.

Rey Mysterio will be going one on one with the man his protégé Matt Sydal has been having problems with, Charlie Haas.

Teddy Long has said he has no idea when Mark Henry will return, if ever, after we saw ‘The World’s Strongest Man’ walk out on ECW last week.

Known Card

Rey Mysterio vs Charlie Haas

Ron Killings vs Carlito

SmackDown!

News

Mr Kennedy vs John Morrison has been added to the card for the Great American Bash, as has Kane vs JBL. Both feuds have been heating up over recent weeks, which should lead to some explosive circumstances at the Great American.

Vickie Guerrero is said to be unhappy with Shelton Benjamin after Shawn Michaels was able to defeat him last week. Will Benjamin be punished?

Big Daddy V’s release from WWE has been made official, as he has been removed from the SmackDown! roster.

Known Card

Kane vs John Morrison

Michelle McCool and Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix and Victoria

Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Mr Kennedy vs Deuce, Domino and JBL

FCW

Signings/Releases

Nigel McGuiness has been signed to a developmental deal, and will report to FCW when he finishes his work with ROH.

Results

Nic Nemeth defeated Drew McIntyre

TJ Wilson defeated Charles Evans

Daizee Haze defeated Bri Bella

Shawn Spears defeated Hade Vansen

FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship Jake Hager retained against Kevin Thorn and Kafu in a Triple Threat Match.

Power 25

1. Shawn Michaels [2]- Shawn reclaims the top position, after defeating Shelton Benjamin in the amazing main event of SmackDown! this week. Will HBK be able to keep this momentum going into his match with Edge at the Great American Bash.

2. Chris Jericho (WWE Champion) [4]- Jericho moves up after him, Lance Cade and Cryme Tyme defeated Evolution in an eight man tag match on Raw, with his Number One Contender, Randy Orton on the losing side.

3. Big Show [5]- Show was able to defeat MVP to go through to the Final of the Number One Contender Tournament, despite MVP’s use of a steel chair. Will the Big Show be able to keep this going, with his big match against Umaga in a couple of weeks.

4. Randy Orton [1]- Orton falls from top spot after Evolution were topped by Chris Jericho, Lance Cade and Cryme Tyme. Orton will want to get a win on the board this week if he wants to look like a great threat to Chris Jericho’s WWE Championship.

5. John Cena (ECW Champion) [3]- Cena drops a few spots after being a notable absentee on last week’s ECW. The champ should be in the house this week, as he scouts Big Show and Umaga.

6. Elijah Burke (Intercontinental Champion) [11]- The Intercontinental Champion defeated Jimmy Wang Yang this past week with the Elijah Experience. Elijah has been looking dominant thus far as Intercontinental Champion, and is in a rich vein of form in the ring.

7. Edge (World Heavyweight Champion) [7]- Edge was on the receiving end of Sweet Chin Music to end the Cutting Edge, at the hands of his Number One Contender, Shawn Michaels.

8. Umaga [25]- Umaga jumps way up the P25, after the Samoan Bulldozer moved on to the Final of the Number One Contender Tournament by defeating Finlay. Will Umaga be able to keep this going until his meeting with the Big Show?

9. Shelton Benjamin (United States Championship) [7]- Benjamin falls slightly down the P25, after the ‘Gold Standard’ lost a breathtaking match to Shawn Michaels in the Main Event of SmackDown!

10. MVP [8]- MVP fell to the Big Show in the Main Event of ECW, in the Semi Final of the Number One Contender Tournament. Will MVP be able to bounce back this week?

11. Triple H [10]- Triple H was not on Raw this past week, thus him dropping down a few spots on the P25. Will Hunter make an appearance this week to move him up?

12. Finlay [9]- The Irishman lost to Umaga in a Semi Final of the Number One Contender Tournament last week on ECW. Finlay will want to get back up with a win this week, but will he be in action?

13. Lane Cade [14]-n Cade moves up again this week, after teaming with Chris Jericho and Cryme Tyme to defeat Evolution in the main event on Raw.

14. JBL [16]- JBL and John Morrison were able to defeat Mr Kennedy and Kane this past week in a tag team match on SmackDown! JBL will want to keep his edge over Kane going, coming into their big match at the Great American Bash.

15. Vladimir Kozlov [15]- The Russian defeated two men on ECW in a handicap match this past week on ECW, continuing his path of destruction.

16. Batista [12]- Batista was not on Raw this past week, causing him to continue to fall down the P25. The big man will be able to move back up, if he can beat Chris Jericho this week in their one on one encounter.

17. Cody Rhodes [14]- Cody lost to Matt Hardy this past week on Raw, after beating him a few weeks before that. The Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Title would want to get a few wins before his Title match.

18. Jeff Hardy [19]- Jeff moves up after beating Deuce on SmackDown! Jeff has been successful thus far on SmackDown!, and will want to keep that going.

19. CM Punk [23]- Punk beat Matt Striker on Raw this past week in a heated match after the Go To Sleep. ‘Mr Money In The Bank’ seems to be settling in well to Raw.

20. Cryme Tyme [24]- Cryme Tyme moves up the P25, after teaming with Chris Jericho and Lance Cade to win the main event on Raw against Evolution in an eight man tag team match.

21. Mr Kennedy [17]- Kennedy moves down after getting pinned by JBL in a tag team match this past week on SmackDown! Kennedy needs to do something this week to get some momentum going into the Great American Bash for his match with John Morrison.

22. Beth Phoenix (Diva’s Champion) [-]- The ‘Glamazon’ walked all over Kelly Kelly this past week on SmackDown!, showcasing the dominance she has had over the diva’s since debuting in WWE.

23. Paul London and Brian Kendrick (WWE Tag Team Champions) [-]- London and Kendrick defeated The Highlanders on SmackDown! this week, and had some brawls with Deuce and Domino.

24. Michelle McCool [20]- The Number One Contender for the Diva’s Championship was absent from SmackDown! this past week.

25. Rey Mysterio (Genesis Champion) [21]- Mysterio spent this past week cheering on Matt Sydal against Chavo Guerrero. This week, Rey takes on Charlie Haas in a match he will want to win desperately.

Qwake

RAW looks alright this week, I am expecting some good matches and I will try and read it when its up tonight. CM Punk vs Elijah Burke is bound to good :y:

I am definatly going to make time for ECW because it looks like a kickass show! Rey Mysterio Vs Charlie Haas should be an awesome match and also Killings gest a harder opponent this week by taking on Carlito (go Carlito). I am curious to see who Umaga and Big shows opponents will be before they face off next week for the number one contenders spot and I also wanna know whats going on with Mark Henry, ill check it out.

Smackdown looks quite average this week, Kane Vs John Morrison will be great and the other matches look quite plain lol. But thats just whats shown, you will most likely have other great matches or promo's that arent announced. I will try and read it.

The Rated R CMStar

Raw looks better than the rest of the show. The VIP Lounge in ECW seems interesting. I still can't believe BDV getting fired. I hope it's just a storyline, or that I can wait.

Chris Jericho vs Batista seems to be good in Raw, it's exciting to se ethis match up in free TV.

Check out BTW, show has been posted