WWE: Time To Take Action

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ever since WWE knew that they had secured the win of the Monday Night Wars things had become stagnant. Ratings rose and dropped, but nothing huge ever really happened. Everything seemed like it had happened multiple times before, and that caused no one to care. People were losing interest in the WWE.

Everyone knows Vince McMahon has a huge ego, and that is why it took so long for him to actually notice this. He thought that it was just a period of ups and downs, and eventually, the WWE would be up at its peak again. Unfortunately, Vince was living in a world of false hope. A false hope where everything was the same. A false hope where a one hour ECW was good enough to be put out every week. A false hope where people would not care what Vince did, they would just get over it and keep watching the WWE.

Vince had finally realised that this wasn’t going to happen, so he made some decisions. He decided that he would announce them a week before the draft, that would surely cause people to tune in and watch his product.

Vince announced multiple things, all of them extremely significant and giving new hope to each and every viewer of the WWE. First off, Vince announced that ECW would become a two hour show, and get itself a second and third title. These titles would be the Television Title and the Genesis Title, which was much like the extinct Cruiserweight Title, but with no weight limits. Secondly Vince announced that the draft would concern absolutely everyone on the WWE roster. Everyone’s name would be up for grabs. On not only Raw, but SmackDown! and ECW as well the General Managers of each show would pick superstars until all were assigned to a roster. Vince announced that Night of Champions was cancelled, due to the changes in WWE. The talent exchange between SmackDown! and ECW was over. And lastly that every Pay Per View would be a single brand Pay Per View. This brought great hope to the WWE’s fans, as the WWE was now shaping up to be a great place.

A week later on Raw, Vince McMahon came out and welcomed everybody, from there the draft began. Rosters were decided, and new partnerships may have been formed. At the end of the show Vince dropped a bombshell, every title in the WWE was vacant. To crown champions, next week’s Raw, ECW, and SmackDown! would be special editions. On these shows all of the champions would be crowned. This was a time for action.

The roster decided by the draft is as follows:

Raw

Batista
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Elijah Burke
Hardcore Holly
Jillian Hall
Jim Duggan
Jimmy Wang Yang
JTG
Katie Lea Bur chill
Kenny Dykstra
Kofi Kingston
Lance Cade
Maria
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Melina
Mickie James
Natalya
Randy Orton
Shad
Shannon Moore
Snitsky
Ted DiBiase Jr
The Boogeyman
The Great Khali
Triple H

Commentators: Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler
Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia
General Manager: Vacant
WWE Championship: Chris Jericho
Intercontinental Championship: Elijah Burke
World Tag Team Championships: Evolution (Ted DiBiase Jr and DH Smith)
Women’s Championship: Mickie James

ECW

Ashley
Bam Neely
Big Show
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Cherry
Chuck Palumbo
Colin Delaney
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Jamie Noble
John Cena
Lena Yada
Layla El
Mark Henry
Mike Knox
MVP
Paul Burchill
Rey Mysterio
Stevie Richards
Super Crazy
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer
Umaga
Val Venis
Vladimir Kozlov

Commentators: Mike Adamle, Tazz
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
General Manager: Teddy Long
ECW Championship: John Cena
Television Championship: Finlay
Genesis Championship: Rey Mysterio

SmackDown!

Beth Phoenix
Big Daddy V
Brian Kendrick
Candice Michelle
Curt Hawkins
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Eve Torres
Festus
JBL
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
John Morrison
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Mr Kennedy
Nunzio
Paul London
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Trevor Murdoch
Victoria
Zach Ryder

Commentators: Michael Cole, Mick Foley
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
General Manager: Vickie Guerrero
World Heavyweight Championship: Edge
United States Championship: Shelton Benjamin
WWE Tag Team Championships: DX (Paul London and Brian Kendrick)
Divas Championship: Beth Phoenix

Pay Per Views

Great American Bash (SmackDown!)
SummerSlam (All brands)
Unforgiven (Raw)
No Mercy (ECW)
Cyber Sunday (SmackDown!)
Survivor Series (All brands)
Armageddon (Raw)
Royal Rumble (All brands)
No Way Out (ECW)
WrestleMania 25 (All brands)
Backlash (SmackDown!)
Judgement Day (Raw)
Vengeance (ECW)

FCW (Developmental Roster)

Afa Jr
Andrew Vain
Atlas DaBone
Big Rob
Black Pain
Brad Allen
Bri Bella
Bryan J Kelly
Charles Evans
Colt Cabana
Daisy
Drew McIntyre
Eddie Colon
Gabe Tuft
Giant Titan
Greg Jackson
Hade Vansen
Heath Miller
Imani Lee
Jack Gabrie
Jake Hager
Jay Bradley
Johnny Curtis
Kafu
Kevin Kelly
Kevin Thorn
Lupe Martinez
Mike Kruel
Miss Angela
Nic Nemeth
Nicole Bella
Roucka
Rycklon
Sin Bowdee
Shawn Spears
Sheamus O’Shaunessy
Stu Sanders
TJ Wilson
Tyrone Jones

FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion: Jake Hager
FCW Florida Tag Team Champions: Drew McIntyre and Stu Sanders​

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow! John Cena is on ECW and HBK is on Smackdown... this how WWE should be! lol... I can't wait to see how this things work. I hope you all find success in this BTB, I'll check it out!

CT Styles

Who's doing what shows? This looks awesome btw, some massive changes like Levi stated, this looks great!

CT Styles said:
Who's doing what shows? This looks awesome btw, some massive changes like Levi stated, this looks great!
Thanks :) I'll be doing ECW and SmackDown!, and Gards will be doing Raw.

Switchy

Reaction score
Wow, tihs BTB is looking great but I went through the rosters and ECW seems to be the only brand with a solid midcard. Raw's roster is nothing compared to what it was but that just makes me want to read it even more to see who you push etc and as for SD there's not really a Main Event scene (but you can push Morrison, I can only hope) but the tag division looks good there so I wonder what you can do.

I just read over my post and it seems pretty intersting because each roster has something that sort of defines it from the rest:

Raw has small wrestlers, big wrestlers, old wrestlers, new wrestlers which should make some good feuds.

ECW just seems to be an all round roster with talent on every part of the card except the tag division

SD has a good tag division and also seems to be a fairly young roster where there are a lot of avalible pushes.

Good work guys

Qwake

Well I have been hearing of this for a long time now lol BKB and wow, this looks really good! The rosters are pretty well done and I know how you guys like alot of the mid card guys so I want to see who you decide to push, the tag team division looks good and I now how good you 2 are at writing so I expect this to be awesome! Keep it going and I will be reviewing :p

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm hoping you guys stick with this BTB, both of all your past BTB's were great, hopefully you find your niche. the skeleton looks nice so far, good luck man.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Push Charlie Haas or be killed, imo.

I have heard some good things about you, so I hope you are as good as some people say.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
WWE Raw

To Be loved by Papa Roach hits and a video packaagwe plays highlighting the draft.

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Jim Ross: Welcome one and all to a very special edition of Raw. Mr.McMahon made huge announcements and tonight we put them all into action. The draft shook up the rosters hugely.

Jerry Lawler: Your right there J.R. and tonight every champion from Raw will be crowned. This is going to be an interesting RAW.

Jim Ross: But my question is who will set up these matches as we have no General Manager.

Jerry Lawler: I am sure Mr.McMahon has something huge in store.

'No Chance in hell hits the arena and Vince McMahon makes his way out to the ring doing his signature strut. McMahon climbs into the ring and is given a microphone from the production crew.

Vince McMahon: Welcome to a new era for Monday Night Raw.

Crowd start to cheer heavily.

Vince McMahon: And tonight all the Raw champions will be crowned. For your... actually not for you fans. More for my enjoyment. Most of the superstars on the new Raw Roster will be given a chance to show what they can do here tonight and well that is for Me as well.

Crowd Boo Even More

Vince McMahon: Shut the Hell up. You are lucky I even showed up in this stinkhole town. Now anyway, the WWE has been shaken up a fair bit over the past few weeks and well RAW has no General Manager after Mr.Regal was fired. So over the next few weeks I will be giving try out's to everybody who thinks they have a chance at becoming RAW's General Manager.

The Crowd let out a big WHAT.

Vince: Over the next 8 weeks up until Summerslam I will be auditioning people by giving them a shot at running one show. If I don't like the show then they will not be in the running.

The Crowd let out another WHAT.

Vince: Now shut the hell up. I am trying to make this show more entertaining for you the fans, look at the respect you are showing me.

Once Again the crowd yell WHAT.

Vince McMahon: I will eject each and every one of you from this arena if you do not shut the hell up. Now for this week's General Manager. I have chosen a person that would be perfect for the job as General Manager and that is...

Here Comes the Money... plays throughout the arena and Shane McMahon makes his way down to the ring doing his signature taunts. He then continues to walk down the ring with a microphone in hand as Vince claps.

Shane McMahon: Thanks Dad. Now for me. I am tonight trying out to become the General Manager of Raw and well that means I have full control over what happens tonight

Crowd Starts to boo Heavily before quieting down as, Shane goes to speak again.

Shane McMahon: As you all may know. Tonight is a very special Raw as every champion will be crowned and well I am in charge. So without further ado. Can we get every Raw superstar on the roster down here.

All the Raw superstars make their way out to the ring and crowd around the apron.

Shane McMahon: So how is everybody going in here tonight.

There are a few murmurs but then they quieten down

Shane McMahon: I know you can be abit nervous in front of the McMahon family but don't worry you won't get fired just yet. Although it is a possibility tonight.

The Crowd start to boo Heavily in the thought that their favourite superstar might get fired

Shane McMahon: Well now to get down to business. Most of you will be assigned matches tonight. Whether you are told here and now or whether you are told two minutes earlier is another question. So now to get to our title matches. Once you are told your match get to the back.

The RAW supertstars start to murmur abit before quieting down and letting McMahon speak

Shane McMahon: Oh Yeah I forgot to mention that if anyone at all interferes during one of the title match they will be fired without mercy.

The Crowd start to boo again.

Shane McMahon: Shut the Hell up and let me speak. Now for the Womens title. Who do we have here. Lets go with Mickie James, Melina and... Natayla Neidhart. Now you three get to the back as you have the first match.

Natayla, Mickie and Melina all head up the ramp staring daggers at each other as half the crowd Boo and the other half Cheer.

Shane McMahon: Good Luck Girls, You're going to need it. Now to the Tag Team Titles. Well as the Last tag Champion it will be Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes taking on Ted Dibiase Jr. and Harry Smith. Get to the back Guys.

Holly and Rhodes start to walk up the ramp as Smith and Dibiase slowly stasrt to walk up the ramp as Holly and Rhodes get throught the Curtain.

Shane McMahon:Now the rest of you. Some of you may be competing for the WWE or Intercontinental title or you may not be. But you will be finding out when the time for the match comes.

The Crowd start to boo as the rest of the superstars make their way back up the ramp. Some of them talking amongst themselves as Here comes the money Starts to play as we go to a commercial

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and we have just found out that we will be having a rotating General Manager system up until Summerslam.

Jerry Lawler: And Tonight it will be none other then the Chairman's son himself, Shane McMahon.

Jim Ross: And who knows what will be happening over the next eight weeks. But we will be finding out.

Jerry Lawler: Well Now it is time for The Women's title match and do you know what that means J.R.

Jim Ross: What is that King.

Jerry Lawler: Puppies.

Lillian Garcia: The Following Contest is a triple threat match scheduled for One fall and it is for the WWE Woments title.

Cool Tweak hits the arena aand Natayla Neidhart makes Her way down to the ring taunting the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Weighing in at 120 pounds. Natayla Neidhart.

Obsession hits the arena and Mickie James makes Her way down to the ring jumping around and taunting the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making Her way down to the ring. From Richmond Virginia, weighing in at 124 pounds... Mickie James

Paparazzi hits the arena as Melina makes Her way out to the ring taunting the crowd and doing her signature splits routine.

Lillian Garcia: Making Her way to the ring from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 122 pounds... Melina

Bell Rings: The Three Divas each start to circle around the ring each other before Melina and Mickie both run at Neidhart and hit a hard forearm to the jaw and chest. Natalya backs up into the corner and Mickie and Melina follow. Mickie starts hitting hard rights hands to the head of Neidhart as does Melina. Neidhart then hits a shot to the head of Melina followed by one to Mickie. Neidhart then hits another on Melina before pushing away Mickie who falls down to the mat. Melina now tries to fight back but Neidhart hits a kick to the midsection before throwing Melina across the ring and as Melina returns Natalya lifts Melina up and drops her onto Her knee with a gut buster. Mickie then runs in goes to hit a forearm smash but Neidhart ducks. When Mickie turns round Natalya hits a kick to the midsection before locking in a front face lock. Natalya then lifts up Mickie in position for a vertical suplex Neidhart then drops Mickie down on chest and face first. Neidhart then taunts for the crowd before turning around and Melina is stumbling up to her feet and Natalya hits a few right hands on Melina before backing her into the ropes and grabbing the wrist and sending her across the ring. Melina rebounds off the ropes and Natalya walks forward abit and Melina leaps into the air and hits a flying shoulder block on Natalya. Natalya falls heavily down to the ground as both Melina and Mickie start to return to their feet Melina is first to Her feet but Mickie closely follows. Mickie and Melina now both pick up Natalya at the same time. They double Irish whip Natayla to the ropes and as Natalya comes back, hit a double back elbow. Natalya rolls out of the ring for a breather as both Melina and Mickie turn to each other. They start to say a few words and Melina is the first to strike with a right hand. Mickie throws a right jab at the facial features of Melina. Melina stumbles back a little before running forward and hitting a Lou Thez press on Mickie. Melina then grabs Mickie by the hair and starts throwing hard punches to the head of Mickie. Melina then gets off Mickie before lifting Her up to Her feet. Melina then throws Mickie out of the ring and into Natalya who falls back down to the mats.

Melina then climbs out of the ring and lifts up Natalya and throws Her into the ring. Melina slides into the ring before making the pin on Natalya 1... kickout by Neidhart. Melina climbs back up to her feet before walking over and picking up Natalya and throwing Her into the turnbuckle. Melina walks back abit before running forward and hitting a running clothesline. Melina then comes back again but only to have a forearm hit Her in the back of the neck from Mickie. Melina stumbles forward a bit before turning around. Mickie then runs back to the ropes and Melina bends down for a back body drop. Mickie then hits a kick to the head of Melina then running back again and clotheslining Melina over the top rope onto the mats below. Natalya then runs up behind Mickie as She Turns around. Mickie bends down and lifts Natalya over the top rope but Natalya lands on the apron. Mickie turns around before getting a headbutt to the midsection from Natalya who grabs Mickie into a front face lock. Melina then from behind pulls the legs of Natalya out from under Her and Natalya falls down and hangs Mickie on the top rope. Natalya hits the apron hard as Melina slowly gets back into the ring. Melina then grabs the legs of Mickie and pull and slam her down onto the mat chest first. Melina then rolls over Mickie and makes the pin 1...2.. kickout by Mickie. Melina slowly gets back to her feet. Melina then stomps on Mickie before running back and going to bounce of the ropes but Natalya grabs the legs of Melina and pulls them out from under her and slams her face first into the mat. Natalya then slides into the ring. Mickie is on Her hands and knees before getting pulled up by Natalya the rest of the way who throws Her into the corner. Natalya moves forward and starts laying into Mickie with Lefts and Rights. Natalya then turns around as Melina slowly stumbles back up to her feet. Natalya grabs the hair of Melina and throws her into the same corner as Mickie. Natalya then hits a few hard right hands to the head of Melina before hitting a few chops. Natalya then backs up before running at Melina and Mickie. Mickie pushes Melina forward and She gets taken out with a clothesline from Natalya.

Natalya lets out a large smirk before walking forward and grabbing Mickie by the hair and pulling Her head back and yelling in her face. Natalya trhen throws Mickie face first into the mat before making the pin Melina 1...2... kickout by Melina. Natalya then gets up slightly frustrated. Natalya now follows up by lifting up Melina and lifting Her in position for a powerslam but Melina slips out the back. Melina pushes Natalya to the ropes and as Natalya stumbles back rolls her up into a small package 1...2... Natalya kicks out. Both Women get up slowly as they both look exhausted. Natalya and Melina now lock up with Melina getting the upper hand with a side headlock. Natalya manages to fight out by lifting Melina back and slamming her to the mat before making the pin 1...2... Mickie James dives and breaks up the pin. All Women are down now as the referee start to check on each one. Mickie James is first to start to climb to her feet as Natalya closely follows. Mickie quickly goes for the upper hand by starting to hit forearms to the back of Natalya's neck but Natalya stumbles away to get a breather. Natalya now after regaining Her composure advances forward and gets the first punch on Mickie. Mickie retaliates with a right hand of Her own. Natalya hits another right hand before grabbing the wrist of Mickie and sending her to the ropes but Mickie reverses it and sends Natalya to the ropes. Natalya runs back and Mickie leaps up off her feet and throws Natalya out of the ring with a Headscissor takeover. Mickie then pulls Melina up to her feet before hitting the Mickie DT and making the pin 1...2...3

Winner and New Womens Champion: Mickie James

Jim Ross: That was a good win for Mickie James right there winning Her fourth Womens Championship and what a night to do it.

Jerry Lawler: Thats right JR and that was just our first match. We still have 3 great championship matches to come

Jim Ross: That's right King and we have an unknown WWE title match as well as an IC title of which we still do not know.

Backstage:

Todd Grisham: Please Welcome My Guest at this time. Y2J, Chris Jericho and Chris you are a possible contender to being apart of tonights WWE title match.

Chris Jericho: Tom, I am not a possible contender to be in that match. I am going to win that very WWE title and nobody, Not Triple H, Not Even Vince McMahon himself can stop me. Even if I am not chosen I will find a way to win that title. No Matter what.

Todd Grisham: Um it's Todd. But Shane Mcmahon said that if anyone interfered then they would be immediately be fired.

Chris Jericho: Don't you think I know that Tory. I was out there and so was everybody else on the raw roster but does that mean anything to me. Of course it does not. I am the greatest thing ever to happen in the WWE. I am the Saviour. I am Y...2..

Triple H walks into camera as the crowd let out a huge pop for The Cerebral Assasin.

Triple H: Chris... Chris... Chris. Come on Man you do not honestly think that you have any chance of being put into that match up tonight do you. I am the Cerebral assasin. The Game. Triple H

Chris Jericho: Hunter, that is getting old. I am the future or World Wrestling Entertainment and well you are the past. You may be a twelve time WWE Champion but I am a record setting 8 time Intercontinental Champion.

Chris Jericho then pushes past Triple H walking off as Triple H doesn't look happy as he follows Jericho with his eyes.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: It seems as though there is abit of tension between Chris Jericho and Triple H.

Jerry Lawler: And they have no idea of if they may or may not be in the WWE title match.

Jim Ross: Well now it time to get out next title match underway and it will be the tag title match.

Lillian Garcia: The following match up is scheduled for one fall and is for the World tag team titles.

How Do you Like Me Now? by Jim Johnston hits the arena and Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly make their way out to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making their way to the ring, Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly.

Money Money plays over the PA system as it repeats itself over and over. Ted DiBiase Jr and Harry Smith make their way out to the ring with Ted DiBiase in tow.

Lillian Garcia: Making their way down to the ring, being accompanied by Ted DiBiase, Ted DiBiase Jnr and Harry Smith.

Bell Rings: Both teams go to their respective corners and discuss who to start first. Holly exits the ring as Rhodes gets ready to go as DiBiase Snr gets up onto the ring apron and gives Smith a hundred dollar bill and DiBiase Jr gets onto the ring apron as DiBiase gets down. Smith and Rhodes start to circle around the ring before locking up. Rhodes gets the advantage with a side headlock. Smith tries to get out of it before backing Rhodes up to the ropes and throwing him across. Rhodes returns only to be hit with a clothesline which turns him inside out. Smith then pulls Rhodes back to his feet before throwing him into the corner and starts laying into him with lefts and right to the midsection. Smith then backs up abit before running forward for a corner clothesline when Rhodes lifts both legs up and drives them into the face of Smith who stumbles back. Rhodes then runs forward for a closthesline but Smith hits a facebuster on Rhodes. Rhodes stumbles back to the ropes and Smith coimes forward and grabs the wrist of Rhodes and whips him forward near DiBiase who hits a kick to the back of Rhodes who walks forward before getting a scoop slam. Smith then walks over loking for the tag but DiBiase then walks back onto the steel steps and lets Smith keep going who turns around only to be hit with a dropkick from Rhodes. Rhodes then returns to his feet and lifts Smith up and whips him into his turnbuckle and makes the tag to Holly who enters the ring and Rhodes and Holly double team Smith both grabbing the wrist and Irish Whipping him forward but then straight back into the turnbuckle and Smith wanders forward. Holly moves forward and then turns Smith around and hits a right hand. Holly then hits a european uppercut and Smith stumbles back holding his jaw. Holly then turns Smith around again and this time hitting a kick to the midsection. Holly grabs Smith in a front face lock.

Holly then goes to hit a vertical suplex but Smith blocks Holly tries again but Smith once again blocks. Smith now with the advantage lifts Holly up and then throws him chest first to the mat. Smith then grabs Holly and pulls him up to his feet and now DiBiase starts to call for the tag. Smith drags Holly over and makes the tag iover to DiBiase. DiBiase noe enters the ring as Smith opens up the midsection of Holly and then DiBiase hits a hard kick to the midsection as Smith drops Holly onto the foot. DiBiase then picks up Holly and hits a european uppercut before a shoulder block on Holly who falls down to the mat. DiBiase then grabs Hollys legs and hits a stiff kick into the lower midsection. DiBiase drops the legs before running to the ropes and then springboarding and hitting a double knee to the midsection of Holly. DiBiase then gets back to his feet and tags Smith back in. Smith then climbs up onto the second rope as Holly slowly gets up to his feet. Smith then dives and hits a flying clothesline on Holly. Smith then crawls over quickly and makes the pin 1...2... kickout by Holly as the crowd let out a big cheer. Smith gets back up to his feet and hits a kick to the ribs of Holly and then drops one knee onto the midsection of Holly and then another. Rhodes calls out for the tag as Smith walks over and starts to taunt Rhodes. Smith then hits a slap on Rhodes who goes to enter the ring but the referee stops him in his tracks. DiBiase enters the ring and then starts stomping repeatedly on Holly. Smith then comes and joins in and starts stomping on the head of Holly. The referee then turns around and DiBiase quickly gets out of the ring as Smith continues his assault before getting down to make the pin 1...2... kickout by Holly. Smith then returns to his feet and makes the tag to DiBiase.

Smith then exits the ring as DiBiase gets back into the ring. Dibiase then picks up Holly and throws him across the ring but Holly reverses and sends Dibiase across the ring. As Dibiase comes back Holly manages to hit an Inverted Atomic Drop before running back and hitting a clothesline and both fall down to the mat. Holly starts to crawl over to Rhodes who is reaching over for the tag. DiBiase and Smith make their tag and Smith runs in to try and stop Holly from making the tag as DiBiase Snr is over talking to Cody Rhodes. Rhodes nods as Holly stands up as Smith has his leg. Holly then pokes Smith in the eyes as Holly continues making his way over to Rhodes who bacs down onto the mats below so He can't get the tag from Holly. Holly looks shocked at Rhodes who shrugs his shoulders. Holly then climbs back up using the ropes and Smith grabs him and pulls him over. Smith then put him in position for the running powerslam but Holly slips off the back and pushes Smith forward and then Smith runs back after turning around and lifts him up for the Alabama Slam and Rhodes slides into the ring and hits Holly in the back making him drop Smith onto his feet. Rhodes then nturns Holly around and kicks him in the midsection in trhe midsection and hits a DDT before climbing out of the ring for Smith to make the pin 1...2...3

Winner and New Tag Team Champions: Ted Dibiase Jr and Harry Smith.

Rhodes and DiBiase Snr climb into the ring with two chairs each. Dibiase gives one to his son as Rhodes gives one to Smith. Smith, Rhodes and the Dibiase's now start hitting repeated chair shots to the whole body of Holly. They then keep hitting him before raining each others hands in celebration

Jim Ross: What, Oh My God. Cody Rhodes just attacked his own partner and aligned himself with the DiBiase's.

Jerry Lawler: After the way Rhodes was treated before they teamed up it is no suprise to me.

Jim Ross: What are you talking about, Holly took Rhodes under his wing and look what just happened.

Jerry Lawler: Well as Ted DiBiase would say, everbody has a price.

Backstage.

Chris Jericho is seen walking down the hall furious and walks into an office saying General Manage McMahon and Shane McMahon is sitting with his feet up relaxing. Chris takes Shane by suprise and Shane stumbles taking his feet off the desk and pieces of paper drop down to the ground.

Shane McMahon: What the hell are you doing in here. Learn to knock. Now that your in herer and have already interrupted me. What do you want and make it quick. I have things to do.

Chris Jericho: Sorry Shane. I need to talk to you about tonights WWE title match. Put me up against Triple H. He thinks I am just a young punk and well I think I can take him out. Remember what he did to you at Vengeance two years ago in Hell in a Cell and now what do you say.

Shane McMahon: Chris, do you really think I care about what Triple H did to me and my Dad two years ago. Well to quote My Dad, The is No chance in hell. But what I do care for is my personal entertainment and that is why I will be putting Triple H and Batista in the WWE title match

Chris Jericho: But Sir. I have beaten both of those Men before and I am damn sure that I can do it again. I am an 8 time WWE Intercontinental champion. I am a 3 time World Champion and tonight I will add one more to that list if given the chance. I am Y2J and the Saviour of WWE.

Shane McMahon: Well Chris you put an interesting argument. But I am not quite sure if I can trust you to play fair in that match without getting yourself Disqualified. So tonight it is going to be for the WWE Title. Triple H vs Batista ... vs Chris Jericho No Disqualification. Now Chris get the hell out of my office.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and two of the Champions have already been crowned and now we have the third title match announced and it will be Chris Jericho taking on Triple H and Batista in a triple threat match for the Vacant World title.

Jerry Lawler: And Don't forget JR, it will be No disqualification. So watch out. We might have some problems out here.

Jim Ross: Well Now let's take a break from title matches and have a tag team match up with Cryme Tyme taking on Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore.

Bringin' Da Hood To U by Jim Johnston hits and Cryme Tyme make their way out to the ring taunting the crowd who are cheering.

Lillian Garcia: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 530 pounds, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme

Gonna Punch Someone Tonight by David Church hits as Jimmmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore make their way to the ring taunting the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making their way to the ring, at a combined wait of 407 pounds, Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore.

Bell Rings: Moore and JTG are starting off the match and they both start to circle the ring. JTG and Moore lock up in the center to start off the action. JTG grabs a side headlock on Moore who quickly throws JTG to the ropes and JTG grabs the ropes with both arms to avoid getting hit. JTG then lets go of the ropes and walks back out shaking out his arm. Moore and JTG lock up again and this time JTG is able to hit a kick to the midsection of Moore before grabbing a front face lock. JTG then hits a knee to the chest before letting go of the front face and running the ropes and hitting a running spinning neckbreaker. JTG quickly returns to his feet before making the taag over to the much Bigger Shad who enters the ring. Moore is slowly getting back to his feet as Shad pulls him up by his hair. Shad then hits a right hand to the head of Moore before letting go of his hair and Moore falls down to the mat. Shad then grabs the right leg of Moore and Moore kicks Shad off him before returning to his feet and Shad runs at Moore only to be hit with an arm drag. Moore then returrns to his feet and makes the tag over to Yang who quickly climbs up to the top rope as Shad climbs back up to his feet. Yang then leaps off the top rope going for a crossbody on Shad but Shad catches Yang and then slams him to the mat before making the pin 1... kickout by Yang. Shad then gets back up to his feet and pulls Yang up to his feet before sending him to the turnbuckle with an Irish whip and runs in. Yang grabs the top rope and springs up and grabs Shad in a scisserlock before spinning around and hitting a hurracarana. Yang then gets back up to his feet quickly before springboarding off the second rope and goes for a moonsault on Shad who quickly moves out of the way.

Shad then rolls over to make the tag to JTG who enters the ring and grabs Yang and pulls him up to his feet. JTG then Irish Whips Yang to the ropes before hitting a dropkick knocking Yang to the mat. JTG then gets up to his feet himself before running the ropes and the leaping high and hitting a knee drop across the chest of Yang. JTG then gets up to his feet again and lifts up Yang and kicks him in the midsection. JTG then grabs a front face lock before getting lifted up by Yang and getting hit with a northern lights suplex. Yang slowly gets back to his feet before lifting JTG back to his feet and dragging him over and tagging in Moore. Moore enters the ring and both him and Yang Irish whip him across the ring and hit a double back elbow. Yang climbs out of the ring and onto the apron and Moore gets ready and picks up JTG who hits a hard right hand to the midsection and Moore retaliates with a right legged kick to the back of the leg of JTG. JTG then hits a hard uppercut to the jaw of Moore. JTG then hits a knee to the midsection before a knee to the front of the face knocking Moore to the mat. JTG then walks over the makes the tag to Shad who enters the ring as Moore slowly starts to get back up to his feet. Shad walks over as Moore gets fully to his feet. Shad then grabs the waist the of Moore and throws him over and hits a belly to belly suplex. Shad then gets up before making the quick pin 1...2... Moore manages to roll a shoulder up. Shad then returns to his feet sort of frustrated. Shad then walks over and tags JTG back in who quickly climbs to the top rope. JTG then leaps going for a Splash but Moore manages to roll out of the way.

Moore keeps rolling and tags in Yang who climbs up to the top rope himself and manages to hit a leg drop of JTG. Yang then follows it up by returning to his feet and then starting to stomp on the lifeless body of JTG before dropping a singular knee. Yang then lifts up JTG and goes to whip him to the corner. JTG reverses the Irish whip but Yang manages to run up the ropes before going for a moonsault when JTG moves out of the way and tags in Shad once again. Shad climbs into the ring and lifts up Moore to his feet. Shad then throws Moore to the ropes before hitting a big boot followed by a pin 1...2...3

Winners: Cryme Tyme.

Jim Ross: Well that was a good win right there by Cryme Tyme.

Jerry Lawler: It sure was... wait what they both of Microphones

Jim Ross: This Can't be good.

JTG: After that match I feel we need some Money Money.

Shad: So now we are going to be auctioning off our good friends Jimmy Wang Yangs cowboy hat. Now who wants it. Be Prepared to pay Money Money

JTG: Yeah Yeah.

Cryme Tyme then take the cowboy hat around the outside of the ring.

JTG: We got $50 right here.

Shad:
Over Here we got $75 in Money.

JTG: And we got a winner with $100. Now Show us the Money.

The fan gets out his wallet and shows Cryme Tyme a one hundred dolllar not. Shad gives the fan the hat as the fan hands over the $100.

Shad: We got Money Money

JTG: Yeah Yeah

Shad: Money Money Money...

JTG: Yeah Yeah.

Commercial Break.

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday night Raw and what an explosive night it has been so far and more explosives are sure to go off

Jerry Lawler: I just got word that our next match will be Intercontinental Title Match.

Shane McMahon now appears up on the titantron with a wheel beside him with Superstars Names all over it.

Shane McMahon: Now onto our intercontinental title match and now we have yet to find out our competitors so without further ado. Lets finds out who will be find out who will be finding over the Intercontinental Title. You Spin this wheel.

A random member of the production crew spins the wheel and it lands on Elijah Burke.

Shane McMahon: Elijah Burke get down into the ring now.

Don't waste my time by Jim Johnston hits the arena and Elijah Burke makes his way down to the ring taunting the crowd as Shane McMahon stays up on the titantron.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring from Jacksonville, Florida, wieghing in at 230 pounds, Elijah Burke...

Shane McMahon: Now for Burkes opponent. This time you spin the wheel to prove this is not rigged.

Another Member of the Production Crew spins the wheel and it lands on none other then Jamaican Me Crazy, Kofi Kingston.

SOS by Collie Budz hits the arena and Kofi Kingston makes his way to the ring taunting the cheering crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Jamaica, Weighing in at 225 pounds, Kofi Kingston.

Bell Rings: Kofi and Elijah start to circle the ring before meeting up in the center and staring each other down. Elijah now hits a hard right hand to break the tension before a knee to the midsection of Kofi and getting him in a side headlock. Kofi struggles to get out of it and now Elijah Burke hits a headlock takeover on Kofi throwing him to the mat. Burke then gets Kofi in a rear chinlock and digging his knee into Kofi's back. Kofi now hits a hard right elbow to the side of Burke's head. Kofi fights his way to his feet before hitting a elbow to the stomach of Burke before turning around and hitting a kick to the side of the ribs and then Kofi throws Burke to the ropes but Burke reverses and throws Kofi to the ropes. Burke then runs forward and hits a leg lariat on Kofi who falls down to the mat. Burke returns to his feet before wrapping his leg around Burkes knee and wrenching the hold on Kofi and Kofi flails his arms around like crazy. Burke then releases the holds and Kofi settles down. Burke then hits a hard kick to the knee of Kofi. Burke then lifts up Kofi before sweeping his leg out from behind him and Kofi's back falls across the knee of Burke. Burke then pushes down on the neck of Kofi. Kofi tries to hit a hard kick to the side of the head bringing leg right up.Kofi hits another kick and Burke relieves the pressure. Kofi hits it once more before flipping back and landing on his feet. Burke looks abit bewildered and tries to regain his composure. Kofi then throws Burke to the ropes and asBurke comes bac leaps up into the air and hits a dropkick to the chest of Burke. Burke fallls heavily to the mat and Kofi quickly makes the pin 1...2 kickout by Burke. Kofi returns to his feet and taunts the crowd for the double leg drop and then leaps up going to hit the leg drop but Burke rolls out of the ring for a breather.

Kofi is on the mat sitting down and Burke is getting up onto the apron gain as Kofi slowly starts to return to his feet. Burke gets slowly back into the ring as Kofi has his back turned. Burke then runs at Kofi who slowly turns around and Burke hits a shoulder block. Burke then runs side to the ropes and then Kofi rolls over and pushes himself done and Kofi then gets back up to his feet. Kofi then hits a leg lariat as Burke comes back. Kofi then returns to his feet before pulling Burke back up to his feet and Burke immediately starts hitting kicks to the left knee of Kofi. Burke then lifts up Kofi and then tucks his knee under and slams his knee onto his own knee. Burke now hits another kick to the back of Kofi's knee before slamming him with a scoop slam. Burke then runs back to the ropes before coming back and jumping and dropping both knees across the knee of Kofi. Burke then stays there and pulls the leg of Kofi up stretching out the muscles. Burke then wrenches harder as Kofi screams out in pain.Kofi swings his other leg over and hits Burke in the side of the head. Burke pulls backk once on the hold aand Kofi hits another kick and Burke releases the hold. Burke slowly gets back up to his feet as does Kofi who is hobbling one one leg. Kofi then goes for a kick to the midsection of Burke who catches the leg of Kofi. Kofi brings his other leg over and hits an enzuiguri on Burke. Burke falls stiffly to the mat. Kofi now starts to crawl to the ropes and then uses them to get up to his feet not trying to put any weight on the injured leg. Burke now crawls slowly back into the turnbukle and then gets up to his feet. Kofi then defiantly runs at Burke going for a Monkey flip but Burke runs out of the corner and slides in and hits a dropkick to his left knee.

Burke then slowly gets back to his feet and starts to stop mercifuly on the knee of Kofi who tries to grab at his knee but Burke pullls it back out. Burke then grabs the leg and then locks in a one leg boston crab and and Burke wrenches the hold and Kofi Struggles to withstand the pain. Burke then pulls back more and Kofi starts to crawl to get to the ropes. Burke then tries to stop Kofi but Kofi is able to make it to the ropes and Burke doesn't release the hold and then the referee starts to make the count 1...2...3...4... Burke releases the hold and gets off Kofi who is still holding onto the bottom rope. Burke then grabs the legs off Kofi and pulls him forward making him let go of the bottom rope. Burke then rolls Kofi over and then makes the pin 1...2... Kofi manages to roll the shoulder up. Burke slowly gets back to his feet exhausted. Burke starts to taunt the crowd before lifting up Kofi and throwing him into the corner and then starts laying punches into him before backing right up. Burke then runs forward and hits Kofi with the Elijah Express. Burke then gets back to his feet and pulls him into the the middle of the ring before making the pin 1...2...3

Winner and New Intercontinental Champion: Elijah Burke.

Jim Ross: Well that match was a very back and forth match up.

Jerry Lawler: Where you watching the same match I was watching JR, That match was dominated by Elijah Burke.

Jim Ross: Okay then King.

Commercial Break.

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. It has been an explosive night so far and right now it will continue.

Jerry Lawler: You right there JR and now we only have one more match and that is the Triple Threat for the WWE title.

Jim Ross: I have just gotten word that a brawl has broken backstage involving Triple H and Chris Jericho. We now take you there.

We go backstage and Jericho and HHH are locked up in a collar and elbow tie up and then Jericho grabs trhe head of HHH and slams him into one of the black production boxes. Jericho then leads HHH along and then slams him into another production box and a small trickle of blood starts to seep out of HHH's head. Jericho then lets go of HHH and pushes HHH and forward when out of Nowhere the other opponent in the WWE title match Batista runs in and spear HHH and onto the concrete. Jericho then starts laying into the head of Batista with hard right hands. Batista fights back to his feet and then hits a hard right hand to the midsection and the ribs before running and ramming Jericho into a concrete wall. Batista then hits a shoulder thrust into the midsection of Jericho and Jerichos back gets thrown into the concrete wall. HHH then comes in from behind and grabs Batista around the waist and throws him back with a german suplex. Triple H slowly gets back to his feet and Jericho then comes up behind him and hits him with a forearm smash. Jericho then pushes him forward they make to hear the curtain and into the interview area. Jericho then slams the head of Triple H into the steel framing and then kicks Triple H in the midsection before hitting a DDT into the concrete below. Jericho then walks out onto the entrance ramp as Break the Walls down hits the arena and Jericho already weary walks down to the ring. Jericho climbs into the ring and taunts the crowd. He then turns around as the crowd cheer and Batista spears Jericho as the bell rings.

Bell Rings:
Batista now starts laying into Jericho with lefts and rights. Batista now hits a knee into the ribs of Jericho and Jericho comes back with a knee into the back. Jericho hits another knee into the back of Batista as Batista gets back up to his feet. Jericho slowly gets up again and Batista goes for another right hand but Jericho ducks and then gets behind Batista and hits an inverted neckbreaker. Jericho now returns to his feet and exits the ring before looking under the ring and pulling out a ladder. Jericho slides the ladder into the ring befor getting onto the apron. Jericho now springboards up to the top rope and then splashes onto Batista who starrts to writh in pain on the mat. Jericho then gets slowly back to his feet before picking up the ladder and slamming the top of the ladder into the midsection of Batista. Jericho then hits another ladder shot onto the midsection of Batista. Jericho then lays tyhe ladder down over the head aand midsection of Batista. Jericho then looks from Batista to the ropes. Jericho then runs and jumps over Batista and the ladder. Jericho then springboards off the second rope and hit a Lionsault on the ladder squashing it onto Batista. Jericho looks hurt after the Lionsault now holding his midsection and chest. Jericho slowly gets back to his feet and then goes to look for the Walls of Jericho on Batista when Triple H starts to make his way down to the ring bleeding with his trusty sledgehammer in hand. HHH now enters the ring with blood all over his body and face. Jericho now runs at HHH to try and Disarm him but HHH slams the sledgehammer head into the head of Jericho busting Jericho open.

HHH then drops down to make the pin on Jericho 1...2... Jericho rolls the shoulder up and HHH looks shocked. HHH now gets back to his feet and now lifts Jericho back to his feet and then throws him into the ropes and when Jericho comes back Jericho is able to hit the codebreaker on HHH who falls hard down to the mat. Jerricho then drapes his arm over the top over HHH for anotyher pin 1...2... kickout by HHH and the crowd start to cheer heavily as Jericho looks shocked. Jericho slowly gets back to his feet and then grabs the legs of Batista and yanks them out from beneath him as He starts to get up to his feet. Jericho then turns him over and locks in the Walls of Jericho and Batista starts Squirming trying to get out of it but when He finally realizes He can't Batista Taps.

Winner and new WWE Champion:Chris Jericho.

Jim Ross: What. This match was an all out brawl. And now it ends like this with this snake Cheris Jericho getting the win.

Jerry Lawler: Wht are you talking about. Chris Jericho a snake. Yeah right and well even before and after the match Jericho was in Control.

Jim Ross: Thanks for joining us one and all for Monday Night Raw and We hope to see you next week. Good Night Everybody.

Qwake

BM: I really don't know, all of the matches were great imo, my fav would have to have been Elijah Burke Vs Kofi Kingston or DH Smith and Ted Jr Vs Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes...

WM: None, I liked them all but if I had to choose it would be Cryme Tyme Vs Moore and Wang Yang, I have nothing against it though, just a little worse then others...

BP: Well the opener with the McMahons was quite good, good length and quite in character, I really think you have improved more on your promo's since your last BTB. I also quite liked Jericho's promo/interview and Cryme Tymes was normal lol (not hard to get them in character) but still good.

WP: hmmm I don't think there was a bad promo, they were all pretty good but not perfect lol...

AF: Whoa this show was awesome! I am eing serious to lol I aint no ass kisser. Your matches were at good lengths and were quite exciting and interesting, your promo's are good and commentry isnt bad either lol. You really have improved since your last BTB, keep it up. (I also can't wait to read ECW :p) 7/10

CP: Check out TNE part 2 of my PPV will be up before this Friday :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Kofi Kingston/Elijah Burke is a good match for me, the main event is also good.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: all of Jericho's promo imo, it hinted that he might win the title. Why there's no Batista promo to hype him up? :(

Worst Promo: The opening one, it's a good promo but I don't feel or imagine that might happen in a Raw Show, picking people at the ringside for the title matches and lol, a spin wheel for the Intercontinental Championship, but it's still a unique one though.

Additional Feedback: It's a good show, since it's your first episode. I wanna see what feuds and storylines are you going to do and I am pretty curious on having different GM's every week. We might see some legends in the future, hmmm? Iron Shiek? lol.. I'll check out your next show.

Still Standing plays, and the ECW opening movie is shown.

Mike Adamle: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever two hour ECW. I am here with my broadcast colleague Tazz.â€￾

Tazz: “This is a huge night for ECW. We have two new titles, one new division and a brand new roster.â€￾

McMillitant plays, and Teddy Long walks down to the ring with a microphone.

Teddy Long: “Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to welcome you to the first ever two hour ECW!â€￾

Crowd cheers.

Teddy Long: “Now tonight, we will have three huge title matches, you feel me? First up we will have the Genesis Championship decided in a Triple Threat Match. It will be Chavo Guerrero vs Carlito vs the returning Rey Mysterio!â€￾

Crowd cheers.

Mike Adamle: “Rey Mysterio!â€￾

Tazz: “He’s back, and I’d watch out if I were Chavo or Carlito.â€￾

Teddy Long: “Then we have the Television Championship. It will be Finlay going one on one with Mark Henry.â€￾

Crowd cheers.

Teddy Long: “Then in our Main Event, we will decide who will be the new ECW Champion. It will be the Big Show going one on one with .... John Cena!â€￾

Crowd cheers again.

Teddy Long: “If you like that give me a holla holla.â€￾

Teddy Long walks off backstage.

Mike Adamle: “This is no doubt this is the biggest ever episode of ECW.â€￾

Tazz: “The fans here are in for a treat.â€￾

Ad break.

Mike Adamle: “Up next we have the Genesis Championship Match. Now ladies and gentlemen, then Genesis Division is a new concept. It is its own division for superstars who wish to compete in it, yet there are no weight limits, not any limits at all.â€￾

Tazz: “This is an exciting new thing here.â€￾

Triple Threat Match for the Genesis Title
Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero vs Carlito​

Booyaka plays, and Rey Mysterio poses at the top of the ramp, walks down the ramp giving high fives to the fans, then climbs in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Mike Adamle: “The high flyer Rey Mysterio making his return from a biceps injury here tonight.â€￾

Tazz: “Rey is a crowd favourite Mike, and he could walk away with a title on his first night back.â€￾

Chavito Ardiente plays, and Chavo Guerrero poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs in and poses on the turnbuckles.

Mike Adamle: “Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio have had issues in the past which makes this match so much more interesting.â€￾

Tazz: “That’s right Mike, it does add some intrigue to this match.â€￾

Cool plays, and Carlito walks down the ramp with his apple, rolls into the ring, then looks around the crowd.

Mike Adamle: “You can’t forget about the third man in this match, Carlito.â€￾

Tazz: “No you can’t because Carlito is a very good competitor and can get the job done.â€￾

All three men look back and forth at each other, trying to see an opening. Chavo and Rey come together mouthing off. Carlito looks on, shrugs his shoulders and rolls out of the ring. Rey and Chavo continue to mouth off, and Chavo pushes Rey back. Rey walks back up to Chavo and gets right in his face. Rey then slaps Chavo. Chavo hols his check, looking surprised. Chavo then lunges at Rey, but Rey ducks, then jumps up on Chavo’s back and locks in a sleeper hold. Chavo runs backwards into the turnbuckle, squashing Rey in the corner. Chavo then turns around and goes for a right hand, but Rey ducks it, then starts to hit some right hands of his own. 1...2...3...4. Rey Irish whips Chavo to the opposite corner. Rey then looks to charge over, but Carlito trips him up from the outside. Chavo runs over and drops an elbow across the back of Rey. Chavo then picks Rey up, hits a knee to the mid-section, then scoop slams him down. Chavo makes the cover, 1.. Carlito pulls Chavo off. Chavo points at Carlito telling him this is none of his business. Carlito shrugs his shoulders, and Chavo turns back to Rey. Rey has got back to his knees and takes the opportunity to hit some right hands to the mid-section of Chavo. Chavo hits a knee lift to the face of Rey, causing Rey to fall back down to the mat. Chavo picks Rey up, but Rey catches him with a jawbreaker. Chavo is stunned, but then charges at Rey. Rey drop toe holds Chavo, and Chavo falls onto the middle rope. Rey calls for the 619, then runs at the ropes, but Carlito trips him over. Carlito then slides into the ring, and charges across at Chavo who is getting back to his feet. Carlito hits a clothesline that sends Chavo out to the floor.

Carlito turns back to Rey who is getting back to his feet. Carlito hits some left hands, then Irish whips him. Rey runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets thrown up into the air by Carlito. Rey lands flat on his stomach, driving all the air out of him. Carlito rolls Rey over and hooks the leg, 1...2. Rey gets a shoulder up. Carlito picks Rey up by the mask, then kicks him in the mid-section and takes him over with a suplex. Rey hits the mat and rolls out to the floor. Carlito follows him out, but Chavo comes out of nowhere charging at Carlito. Carlito sees him at the last second, then boots him in the mid-section, picks him up, then drops him across the crowd barrier. Mysterio struggles back to his feet and Carlito lifts him up, then also drops him across the crowd barrier. Carlito picks Chavo back up to his feet, then throws him back into the ring. Carlito rolls in, then covers Chavo, 1...2. Chavo kicks out. Carlito gets back to his feet, as does Chavo slowly. Carlito kicks Chavo in the mid-section, then Irish whips him. Chavo runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets caught with a beautiful dropkick from Carlito. Carlito hooks the leg of Chavo, 1...2. Chavo gets a shoulder up. Carlito gets back to his feet and kicks Chavo in the mid-section, then hits some left hands that stagger Chavo back to the corner. Carlito climbs up to the second rope, and starts to tee off with left hands. 1,2,3,4,5 Rey climbs up onto the apron, and Carlito jumps down and knocks Rey down to the apron with a left hand. Carlito turns back to Chavo and gets taken down with a clothesline.

Chavo goes up to the second rope and waits for someone to get up. Rey rolls into the ring and gets to his feet and Chavo gets him with a tornado DDT. Chavo covers Rey, 1...2.. Carlito dives across and breaks up the pin. Chavo and Carlito get up, and Chavo attempts to Irish whip Carlito, but Carlito reverses and sends Chavo into the corner. Carlito then charges in, but gets caught with a boot to the jaw. Chavo then comes out of the corner and sends Carlito down to the mat with a chop block. Chavo looks to the crowd arrogantly, and they respond by booing him. Chavo stomps away on Carlito as he gets back to his feet. Carlito gets up and Chavo grabs him and throws him out to the floor. Chavo then turns to Rey who is getting back to his feet. Rey gets up and Chavo kicks him in the mid-section, then puts him in a front face lock and calls for the Three Amigos. Chavo takes Rey over with one suplex, gets him back up and hits another. Chavo gets back up and goes for a third, but Rey slips out the back, then dropkicks Chavo in the back. Chavo falls across the second rope, and Rey runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs towards Chavo, and goes for the 619, but Chavo ducks. Rey spins back into the ring, and Chavo kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Chavo walks around looking at the crowd arrogantly, calling for the Frog Splash. Chavo goes up to the top rope, then looks down at Rey, before coming off looking for the Frog Splash.

Rey rolls out of the way however, and Chavo crashes and burns on the mat. Carlito climbs back into the ring, then waits for Rey to get up. Rey gets to his feet and Carlito kicks him in the mid-section, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, hits a knee lift, bounces off the opposite ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Rey ducks it, then runs at the ropes himself, and springboards off with a cross body. Rey gets back to his feet, as does Carlito. Rey then Irish whips Carlito into the corner. Rey picks Chavo up and Irish whips him into Carlito. Rey then charges in and goes for a dropkick on Chavo, but Chavo rolls out of the way and Rey gets Carlito. Rey turns around and Chavo goes for a kick to the mid-section on him, but Rey catches his foot, then hits Chavo with a spin kick. Carlito stumbles out of the corner and Rey gets him with a scoop slam. Rey then goes over to the corner and hits Carlito with a split legged moonsault. Rey makes the cover, 1...2.. kick out by Carlito. Both Rey and Carlito get back to their feet, and Chavo charges across and goes for a clothesline. Rey ducks it and Chavo catches Carlito, causing him to fall across the second rope. Rey then dropkicks Chavo in the back, sending him next to Carlito.

Rey runs at the ropes, bounces off them, runs towards his opponents and hits both with the 619. Both roll back into their ring as Rey waits on the apron. They get up and Rey jumps in at Carlito, but Carlito ducks it and Rey lands on Chavo’s shoulders. Rey tries to take him down with the West Coast Pop, but Chavo keeps Rey up, then drives him down with a powerbomb. Chavo looks down at Rey, and Carlito suddenly gets him with the Backstabber. Chavo rolls out to the floor, and Carlito waits for Rey to get up. Rey gets back to his feet and Carlito goes for the Backstabber, but as soon as Rey feels contact he goes behind Carlito, garbs him in a waist lock, then rolls back into the pin, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner and the new Genesis Champion, Rey Mysterio.â€￾

Carlito looks shocked as Rey celebrates on the turnbuckles. Chavo looks up at the ring in disgust.

Mike Adamle: “What a move from Rey Mysterio!â€￾

Tazz: “Yeah, big ups to Rey Rey as he becomes the first ever Genesis Champion.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Chavo Guerrero doesn’t look to happy about this.â€￾

Tazz: “Well that isn’t surprising with the history they have had.â€￾

Teddy Long is shown talking to Colin Delaney in his office.

Teddy Long: “Colin, believe me, I think you have a huge future here at ECW.â€￾

Colin Delaney: “Thank you sir.â€￾

Teddy Long: “It is no problem Colin. That’s why I drafted you player. Now about your ...â€￾

Armando Estrada walks in.

Armando Estrada: “Hang on just a minute! Teddy Long. Jou know that when I was the General manager of ECW I wouldn’t have made suck a mistake as drafting this piece of rubbish.â€￾

Teddy Long: “Is that right Armando?â€￾

Armando Estrada: “Haha, jou know it.â€￾

Teddy Long: “Well player, it seems to me like you two cannot co-exist on the same show. So you know what I’m going to do? Next week it will be Colin Delaney one on one with Armando Estrada in an ... I QUIT MATCH!â€￾

Crowd cheers.

Teddy Long: “That way we can fix these issues once and for all. Now get out of my office Armando.â€￾

Armando leaves.

Colin Delaney: “Teddy are you sure about this?â€￾

Teddy Long: “Remember Colin, I, as well as all of those fans out there, we believe in you.â€￾

Ad break.

Lena Yada is shown standing backstage. The camera moves back and MVP is shown next to him. The crowd boos.

Lena Yada: “MVP tonight is a huge episode of ECW. What are your thoughts on being drafted here?â€￾

MVP: “Give me the mic.â€￾

MVP shoves Lena off.

MVP: “Tonight, ECW goes two hours. Tonight, ECW gains two titles. Tonight is ECW’s biggest ever episode. And it’s not because of the two things I said before. It is because MVP has been drafted to ECW. You see I am half man, half amazing. I am the greatest sports entertainer in the world today. Yet by some ‘mistake’, I am not only left out of tonight’s Main Event for the ECW Championship, but I am left off the whole card. So Teddy Long pay attention, this is aimed at you. Tonight I may have been left off the card. But if it happens again, now listen closely here Teddy, if it happens again there will be consequences. If you don’t believe me, just try me Teddy. Do what you want Teddy, throw some heavy at me. Throw John Cena at me. I’m better than him. Throw the Big Show at me. I’m better than him. Hell, throw the whole roster at me Teddy. I’m better than all of them. Teddy this is a lesson, do not, ever, forget about me again.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Wow, you can’t say that MVP is happy.â€￾

Tazz: “Na, MVP with a warning there for Teddy Long. If I were Teddy I wouldn’t take the chance.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “You can’t have the inmates running the asylum though Tazz.â€￾

Tazz: “That is true, but you heard MVP Mike. He sounded dead serious.â€￾

Val Venis vs Umaga​

Virtual Voodoo plays, and Umaga poses at the top of the ramp, then walks down to the ring and climbs into it.

Mike Adamle: “Umaga is a Samoan savage, and is looking to create havoc here in ECW.â€￾

Tazz: “Well I don’t see anyone getting in Umaga’s way.â€￾

Hello Ladies plays, and Val Venis walks down to the ring, then poses on the turnbuckle. Venis gets down from the turnbuckle and turns around, only for Umaga to get him with a Samoan Drop.

Mike Adamle: “The match hasn’t even started yet.â€￾

The referee calls for the bell, and Umaga picks Venis up, then hits the Samoan Spike. Umaga covers Venis, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Umaga.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Umaga destroys Val Venis there.â€￾

Tazz: “Umaga is a dangerous creature all right.â€￾

Mark Henry is shown walking backstage.

Mike Adamle: “Mark Henry and Finlay go one on one for the Television Championship next.â€￾

Ad break.

Television Championship
Finlay vs Mark Henry​

Irish River Dance plays, and Finlay and Hornswaggle walk down the ramp towards the ring, Finlay holding his shillelagh. Hornswaggle climbs under the ring, and Finlay climbs into the ring, then puts his shillelagh in the corner.

Mike Adamle: “Here is the Irishman Finlay.â€￾

Tazz: “Finlay is one tough SOB, no doubt about it.â€￾

Some Bodies Gonna Get It plays, and Mark Henry walks down the ramp, yelling at Finlay, then climbs into the ring.

Mike Adamle: “This will be no easy match though for Finlay as he is facing the World’s Strongest Man.â€￾

Tazz: “This is going to be one bad ass match to crown our first ever Television Champion.â€￾

Henry is continuing to mouth of to Finlay across the ring. The two men move closer and Finlay starts to mouth of back. Both men go forward into a lock up, and Henry easily pushes Finlay off. Finlay falls back but then gets back to his feet. Henry laughs and yells at Finlay. Finlay showing his frustration charges back into another lock up with Henry, and Henry once again just pushes Finlay over with ease. Henry hits himself in the chest to indicate he is the man. Finlay moves towards Henry again, and Henry lunges for a lock up, but Finlay ducks it, goes behind Henry and scores with some kicks to the back of his knee. Finlay backs into the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a chop block, but Henry stays on his feet. Finlay gets back up and starts to kick Henry in the back of the knee again. Henry turns around and tries to grab Finlay, but Finlay moves quickly and keeps kicking the knee of Henry. Finlay then hits some right hands to the head of Henry. Finlay then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, but then just gets ran straight through by Henry.

Henry looks down at Finlay who is trying to recover on the mat and laughs. Henry stands over Finlay mouthing off as Finlay tries to get back to his feet. Finlay gets back to his feet, and Henry grabs him around the head, then takes him down with a headbutt. Henry makes the cover, 1...2. Finlay kicks out. Henry gets back to his feet and picks up Finlay. Henry then hits a club to the back that sends Finlay down onto his knees. Henry runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then drops an elbow across the back of Finlay. Henry rolls Finlay over, then covers him with his forearm across Finlay’s face, 1...2. kick out by Finlay. Henry gets back to his feet and yells at Finlay to do the same. Finlay gets up and Henry hits a kick to the mid-section, then hits a right hand that sends Finlay back into the corner. Henry comes in and Finlay hits a chop, but it has no effect on the big man. Henry then starts to kick away at the mid-section of Finlay. 1...2...3...4. Henry backs away. Henry then moves back in and starts to choke Finlay. 1...2...3...4.. Henry breaks back. Finlay staggers out of the corner and Henry takes him down with a sidewalk slam. Henry makes the cover, 1...2.. kick out by Finlay. Henry gets back to his feet and yells at the crowd who respond with heavy boos. Henry indicates that he doesn’t care what the crowd thinks, then turns back to Finlay. Henry picks Finlay up, grabs him around the head, drags him over to the corner and slams him down headfirst into the turnbuckle. Henry then pushes Finlay back into the corner and tees off with right hands to the head. 1...2...3.. Henry backs away. Finlay comes out of the corner and Henry grabs him in a Bear Hug. Finlay can feel the air been squeezed out of him and he has pain etched across his face. The crowd gets behind Finlay by cheering him on, and he looks to get back into it. Finlay hits some Mongolian chops, and Henry drops Finlay. Finlay hits a kick to the mid-section, then attempts an Irish whip, but he can’t move Henry. Henry then sends Finlay into the corner. Henry charges in, but Finlay catches him with a low dropkick to the knee that sends Henry head first into the second turnbuckle.

Finlay gets back to his feet, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits a kick to the side of the head of Henry. Henry stays on his knees so Finlay runs at the ropes again, bounces off them and hits another kick to the head. Henry falls onto his back, and Finlay runs up and cannonballs onto him. Finlay puts his forearm across the face of Henry, 1...2. Henry throws Finlay off. Finlay gets back to his feet, and Henry gets to a knee when Finlay starts to kick him in the chest repeatedly. Henry pushes Finlay back, then charges at him and goes for a clothesline. Finlay ducks the clothesline attempt, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a chop block. Henry shakes but stays on his feet. Finlay then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a dropkick to the knee. Henry falls to one knee, and Finlay goes back to the corner, then runs up and hits a boot to the face of Henry. Henry falls onto his back and Finlay gets on his knees next to him and hammers away with right hands to the head. 1...2...3.. Finlay lets up, then cannonballs onto Henry and hooks the leg, 1...2.. Henry powers out again. Both men get back to their feet and Henry Irish whips Finlay into the corner.

Henry then charges in and just squashes Finlay in the corner. Finlay falls top the mat like a sack of potatoes, and Henry looks around to the crowd arrogantly, yelling out at them. Henry then picks Finlay up by the head, and picks him up for the World’s Strongest Slam. Suddenly Hornswaggle climbs up onto the apron. Henry drops Finlay to go over and yell at Hornswaggle to get off the apron. While all this is going on, Finlay crawls over to the corner and grabs his shillelagh. The referee is also distracted by Hornswaggle. Henry decides he has had enough, then turns to Finlay, walks towards him and gets caught with a shot from the shillelagh. Hornswaggle drops down off the apron, and Finlay covers with the forearm in the face, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner and the new Television Champion, Finlay.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Finlay becomes the first ever Television Champion!â€￾

Tazz: “And you can’t say anyone deserves it more. That tough Irish bastard has been in this business a long time, and he has earned it.â€￾

Lena Yada is shown standing backstage. The camera backs away and Rey Mysterio is shown standing next to her with the Genesis Championship over his shoulder. The crowd cheers.

Lena Yada: “Rey Mysterio, tonight you made your successful return to the ring by winning the Genesis Championships in a Triple Threat Match. What are your reflections, looking back at it?â€￾

Rey Mysterio: “Lena, you know it is one thing to come back. I mean I don’t think anyone can understand how much I love this wrestling business, how much I love lucha libre. I love to wrestle, it is in my blood ese. You could say that wrestling is my life. And to have that taken away from me by injury, I’m not going to lie Lena, it hurts. But to be able to not only come back, and do what I love, but to when the Genesis Championship, to be a leader in a new division, it is an amazing feeling. I don’t know how to describe it. But I promise that I will be a fighting Champion. I will treat this Title with the honour that it deserves. I will...â€￾

Chavo Guerrero is seen walking in across the screen.

Chavo Guerrero: “Bravo, bravo, a touching speech there Rey.â€￾

Rey Mysterio: “What do you want Chavo?â€￾

Chavo Guerrero: “What do I want Rey? I think it is pretty obvious what I want.â€￾

Chavo taps the Genesis Championship.

Chavo Guerrero: “I want that Title Rey. You never beat me Rey, so I demand a match for that Title Rey. I only lost tonight because Bam Neely wasn’t able to arrive due to traffic issues. If he had been here Rey, we both know that the result would be different.â€￾

Rey Mysterio: “You can say that all you want Chavo, but the fact is that I am the Genesis Champion, not you. But I’ll tell you ...â€￾

Bam Neely comes from behind with a forearm to the back of the head of Mysterio that knocks Mysterio over. Chavo and Neely start stomping on Rey. Chavo then grabs the Genesis Championship.

Chavo Guerrero: “Looks like Bam ended up getting here eventually. And it looks like you dropped this.â€￾

Chavo holds up the Genesis Championship.

Chavo Guerrero: “Well it looks like I’ll take care of it for you Rey.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Chavo just stole the Genesis Championship.â€￾

Tazz: “Not only that, but Bam Neely is here. Chavo looked like he had a backup plan in case he didn’t win earlier.â€￾

Ad break.

Big Show is seen standing in his locker room. The crowd cheers.

Big Show: “Tonight on the first ever two hour edition of ECW I go one on one with John Cena for the ECW Championship. Now John don’t take this the wrong way, you are a great wrestler and a former WWE Champion. I know it takes talent to hold that belt. But John I have also held that belt. Hell I have held all the belts there is to hold. I am a former WWE Champion. I am a former WCW Champion. And most importantly John, I am a former ECW Champion. Tonight John, I plan on taking that ECW Championship home again. Am going to everything in my power to win. And I am going to show you that size does matter.â€￾

Vladimir Kozlov vs Shane Colvin​

The arena goes silent, as all but one of the lights go out. That light stays on Vladimir Kozlov and follows him down to the ring.

Mike Adamle: “This man just looks flat out intimidating.â€￾

Tazz: “I wouldn’t wanna piss this guy off.â€￾

A skinny kid named Shane Colvin is seen looking nervous in the corner of the ring, awaiting his fate.

Mike Adamle: I don’t see this Shane Colvin chap picking up the win.â€￾

Tazz: “He is going to get straight up beaten. The kid looks like he weighs about 130 lbs.â€￾

Kozlov walks towards Colvin and backs him into the corner. Colvin tries to run past Kozlov, but Kozlov gets a hold of him by the neck. Kozlov then takes Colvin down with a big headbutt. Colvin slowly gets back to his feet with a stunned look on his face, and Kozlov hits a big boot to the chest of him. Colvin falls back into the corner, and Kozlov moves in and starts firing away with right hands to the head of Colvin. 1...2...3...4.. Kozlov backs away. Colvin slowly gets back to his feet, and Kozlov grabs him and takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Kozlov walks over, then picks Colvin up by the hair. Kozlov hoists Colvin up, then throws him across the ring with a fallaway slam. Colvin hits the mat and doesn’t move. Kozlov walks over slowly, then picks him up by the hair again. Kozlov then gets Colvin up into a torture rack, before dropping to his knees. Colvin’s body gets bent in half, then just falls to the mat. Kozlov makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Vladimir Kozlov.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “I am told he calls that move the Russian Rack.â€￾

Tazz: Well it damn near broke Shane Colvin in half. Vladimir Kozlov is a brutal, brutal man.â€￾

John Cena is shown walking backstage.

Mike Adamle: “Up next it will be our Main Event, John Cena vs Big Show for the ECW Championship.â€￾

Ad break.

ECW Championship
John Cena vs Big Show​

My Time Is Now plays, and John Cena runs out to the top of the stage, walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Mike Adamle: “Here comes John Cena.â€￾

Tazz: “And he looks like he’s got something to say Mike.â€￾

John Cena: “Yo yo yo yo! Make some noise!â€￾

Crowd cheers.

John Cena: “Tonight on Sci Fi ECW steps up a pace, ECW moves up to the big leagues, ECW goes two hours. At ECW we have a new timeslot, new Titles, new superstars and soon to be a new Champion. Big Show, you can talk about how size really matters. But Show, we ain’t having no eat off. So how about you go back there and get some of that meat off.â€￾

Crowd laughs.

John Cena: “Jokes aside Show, this is serious business. Tonight, there will be the first Champion in the new era of ECW. And whether you like it or not, when all is said and done, when the dust has settled, the Champ will be here.â€￾

Crank It Up plays, and Big Show walks down the ramp with a more serious look than usual on his face. Big Show then climbs into the ring and poses to the crowd.

Mike Adamle: “Here is the world’s largest athlete.â€￾

Tazz: “Show has his game face on tonight. This match is going to be off the chart.â€￾

The referee calls for the bell, and Cena and Show stare across the ring at each other. Both men move in and Cena goes straight for a leg of Big Show, but Show pushes him off. John gets back up to his feet and looks at Show, then walks back over and gets in his face. Show puts his hand in Cena’s face and pushes Cena back. Cena smiles, then hits a right hand to the head of Big Show. Show staggers back, and Cena hits a couple more, then Irish whips the big man. Show runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then runs straight through Cena with a shoulder tackle. Show yells out to the crowd and shows that he is fired up. Show then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over Cena who has dropped down, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets caught in another flurry of right hands from Cena. Cena then goes for an Irish whip on Show, but Show won’t move. Show brings Cena in, then applies a side headlock. Cena struggles with trying to get out of the gigantic arms of Big Show, but then presses back against the ropes and uses the momentum to push Big Show off. Show runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Cena down with a clothesline. Show covers Cena, 1...2. Cena gets a shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Show gets Cena up onto his shoulder, then takes Cena over to the corner, but Cena then slips out the back and pushes Show into the turnbuckle. Cena then hits some right hands and Show staggers back to the corner. Cena then climbs up to the second rope and starts to hit some right hands on Big Show. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

Cena drops back down to the mat, he runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by a big boot from Show. Show then hits a leg drop on Cena. Show makes the cover, 1...2. Cena kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Show scoops Cena up, but Cena slips out the back. Show then turns around and Cena scoops him up, but he can’t handle the weight, and falls to the mat with Show on top of him, 1...2. Cena gets a shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet, and Show hits a big headbutt on Cena. Cena staggers back to the corner, and Show follows him. Show then outs one hand on Cena to hold him still, and uses the other to hit a huge open hand chop on Cena. Cena struggles with the pain, and Big Show motions for the crowd to be quiet. Show then hits another huge open hand chop, with the sound ringing around the arena. Show backs back and waits for Cena to come at him. Cena comes out of the corner, and Show military presses him into the air. Cena has the where with all to save himself by falling behind Show and landing on his feet. Cena then Irish whips Show into the corner, before charging in and hitting an elbow. Show shows an expression of pain. Cena backs away, then charges in and hits another running elbow. Cena moves back and pumps up his boots while Big Show comes out of the corner. Show staggers out, and Cena gets him up in a fireman’s carry for the FU. Cena’s expression tells it all as he tries to keep Big Show up. Show counters with some elbows to the side of the head, then falls behind Cena.

Show then takes Cena down with a back suplex. Show looks around at the crowd, then puts his boot over the mid-section of Cena and walks across him. Cena yells out in pain, and Show smiles, then hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2. Cena gets his shoulders off the mat. Show gets back to his feet and smiles at Cena, knowing that he is on top. Cena fights back to his feet, and Big Show just clubs him back down to the mat with a massive forearm to the back. Cena looks up at Big Show and fights back to his feet slowly, grabbing hold of Big Show by the knee pad to pull himself up. Big Show just kicks Cena back down to the mat. The crowd start to get behind Cena with cheers, and Cena starts to fight back to his feet. Big Show shakes his head and hits another club to the back of Cena that sends him back down to the mat. Big Show then just looks over Cena as he tries to get back to his feet. Cena gets up and Show goes for a right hand, but Cena ducks it, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and sees Show preparing for a back body drop. Cena goes over looking for a sunset flip, but Show won’t go over. Show then looks around at the crowd, and they all know what’s coming. Show attempts to sit down on Cena, but Cena rolls out of the way at the last second, possibly keeping himself in the match. Cena then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and scores with a low dropkick to the face of Show that sends him down.

Cena gets back to his feet and shows to the crowd that he is ready to get right back in this. Show slowly gets back to his feet and Cena hits some big right hands. Cena then goes for the Irish whip, but Show reverses and sends Cena off. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then goes for a flying shoulder tackle on Big Show. Cena hits Show, and the big man wobbles, but doesn’t go down. Cena then runs at the ropes, again, bounces off them and hits another flying shoulder tackle for the same result. Cena looks at Show, then runs at the ropes for a third time, bounces off them, ducks a Big Show clothesline and takes him down with a spin out back suplex. Cena gets to his feet and holds his hand up to the crowd, then tells Big Show, “You can’t see me!â€￾ Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits the five knuckle shuffle. Cena poses to the crowd and waits for Big Show to get back to his feet. Big Show gets up and Cena goes to kick him in the mid-section, but Show catches his boot. Big Show then grabs Cena by the throat and calls for the Chokeslam. Cena hits Show’s arm down, then kicks him in the mid-section. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Show down with an overcastle. Cena makes the cover, 1...2.. Big Show throws Cena off. Cena goes flying across the ring, then gets back to his feet and goes straight after Big Show. Cena hits some right hands to the side of the head of Big Show, but Show shoves Cena back. Cena charges back at Show and goes for a cross body, but Show catches him in midair, then hoists Cena up onto his shoulder, and drops him on the top turnbuckle.

Show then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and takes Cena down with a clothesline. Show yells out to the crowd who respond by cheering. Cena negotiates his way back to his feet, and Big Show hits a headbutt that sends Cena back to the corner. Show the starts to kick away repeatedly at Cena in the mid-section. 1...2...3.. Show stops, then starts to choke Cena with his boot. 1...2...3...4. Show lets go of the hold, and Cena grabs at his throat, gasping for air. Show takes Cena out of the corner, then Irish whips him. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by a sidewalk slam. Show hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2.. Cena finds the strength to kick out. Big Show gets back to his feet, and picks Cena up with the other hand. Show then puts Cena in a front face lock, and gets him up for a suplex. Show continues to hold Cena upside down, causing all of the blood to rush to Cena’s head. Big Show finally drops Cena down to the mat, and Cena rolls out to the apron. Big Show slowly walks over, and grabs Cena by the head. Cena suddenly catches Show with a hot shot that sends Show stumbling around the ring. Cena then goes up to the top rope, but Show sees it, then walks over and picks Cena up into a military press. Show walks around the ring, showing off his strength. Show then throws Cena up into the air, and Cena falls back down flat across the mat. Cena gasps for air, and Big Show makes the cover, 1...2.. Cena somehow manages to kick out. Big Show looks up with a bewildered look on his face, then picks Cena up.

Show Irish whips Cena into the corner, then charges in after him, but Cena moves out of the corner and the big man goes straight into the turnbuckle. Big Show bends over in pain, and Cena goes up to the top rope, then comes off with a leg drop to the back of the neck of Big Show. Show faceplants into the mat, and Cena gets up and measures Show. Show slowly gets back to his feet and Cena gets him up in a fireman’s carry, then hits him with the FU. Cena falls across Big Show, 1...2.. Show gets his foot on the bottom rope. Cena can’t believe it as he gets back to his feet. He then measures Show again, who is slowly getting back to his feet. Show gets up and Cena attempts the FU again, but Show slips out the back, then pushes cena into the ropes. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gtes his head taken off by a big boot from Big Show. Show yells out that it is over, then waits for Cena to get back to his feet. Cena gets up and Show grabs him by the throat. Show picks Cena up for the Chokeslam, but Cena falls free and lands on his feet. Show charges at Cena and Cena takes him down with a drop toe hold, then locks in the STFU. Big Show screams out in pain and tries to pull himself to the ropes. Show is getting closer, but also looking in more and more pain. Show reaches out, and just grabs a hold of the bottom rope. Both men get back to their feet, and Cena goes for a right hand, but Big Show ducks it, then grabs Cena by the throat. Cena wraps his legs around Big Show, then rolls through into a pin, 1...2.. Show kicks out and Cena keeps hold of his leg, then locks in the STFU. It is right in the middle of the ring, and Show has nowhere to go. Big Show taps.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by submission, and the new ECW Champion, John Cena.â€￾

Mike Adamle: "The first ECW Champion of the new era is John Cena!"

Tazz: "Big ups to Cena as well. He has earned it."

Cena stands in the ring holding the Title as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

Qwake

bm: The main event is a definately a great match, great way to end a show and great first main event of ECW! the match was good, nice legnthly match with big show who I like, John Cena won the title and now he is gonna own your show :smh lol

wm: Definately Umaga squashing Val Venis, 1, becasue I like val venis lol and 2 coz it was one line long haha. (I liked the other squash match coz of the guy that kozlov squashed) :p

bp: MVP's little promo was quite good and in character, I also thought that teddie/estrada and colins was good...

wp: none, they were all quite good but some were a little short but not all promo's have to be long :)

AF: Great show, I really liked your main event and the opening match was quite good too (shouldnt have won from a roll up lol.)2 squash matches isnt that great but it gets them over and kozlov kicked that guys ass :p the promo's are pretty good too...7/10