WWE: Time To Take Action

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKB2copy.png

Scenes of last week’s main event play, with HBK having his hand raised to celebrate him becoming the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.

Rise Up plays, and the SmackDown! opening video is shown.

The camera goes to ringside, and we see Michael Cole and Mick Foley.

Michael Cole: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! We are live here from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and we have a huge show tonight.”

Mick Foley: “We have some huge matches, as well as finding out what Vickie Guerrero has in store for Shawn Michaels, after he became the Number One Contender for Edge’s World Heavyweight Championship.”

Michael Cole: “All that, and much more live tonight.”

Metalingus plays, and Edge walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder, followed by Vickie Guerrero, getting rolled down to the ring by Ryder and Hawkins. All four get into the ring.

Edge: “Cut the music.”

Crowd boos.

Edge: “Shut the hell up, I don’t need your crap right now.”

Crowd boos even louder.

Edge: “Last week was an absolute travesty. Last week was a fluke. Last week was nothing! Shawn, you’ve been walking around, bragging all week about how you are the Number One Contender. Well Shawn, there is a big, big difference between being Number One Contender and being Champion. Ask Batista about that.”

Crowd boos.

Edge: “I don’t care that you are Number One Contender. I don’t care who it is. It doesn’t make a difference. Because Shawn, no one on the SmackDown! roster, you included, will ever be able to defeat me for my World Heavyweight Championship. You and these losers here in Tulsa can keep dreaming, but it is not going to happen!”

Crowd boos.

Edge: “Did I ask for your opinion?”

Crowd boos even louder.

Edge: “You know what? It doesn’t matter what you people think. All you are doing is showing jealousy. Jealous that I have this World Heavyweight Championship, and jealous that I have found my true love.”

Edge smiles at Vickie.

Vickie Guerrero: “That’s right baby.”

Crowd boos in disgust.

Vickie Guerrero: “Now as far as reports about Shawn being punished tonight, they are not true. Shawn will not be punished. Rather, he will be tested. Shawn defeated four men last week. Well this week, let’s see if he can defeat four at the same time. Tonight Shawn, you will face Big Daddy V, Curt Hawkins, Zach Ryder and Edge in a four on one handicap match.”

Crowd boos, and Break It Down suddenly plays, as DX come down the ramp, Shawn Michaels at the front.

Shawn Michaels: “So here we are, and we’ve stacked the deck yet again. Vickie, I’m starting to think you don’t like me. But that doesn’t matter, you can stack the deck again, just like last week, and I will show you why I am the Showstopper.”

Edge: “Very cute Shawn, but no, it isn’t going to happen. Your show is going to be stopped, tonight!”

Shawn Michaels: “Is that so?”

Michaels and Edge go face to face.

Vickie Guerrero: “Excuse me! That isn’t happening. Touch him Shawn, and I’ll strip you of the Number One Contendership!”

Crowd boos.

Vickie Guerrero: “Now since you decided to bring your buddies out here tonight, I have made a decision. All members of DX are barred from ringside for tonight’s main event. If any come down, Shawn, you will be stripped of the World Heavyweight Championship shot. Now get out of my ring.”

Crowd boos, as DX slowly leaves the ring.

Michael Cole: “Vickie Guerrero is trying to have Shawn Michaels destroyed.”

Mick Foley: “Yeah, Vickie is protecting Edge here, and Shawn is in trouble tonight.”

Michael Cole: “We now head backstage to Josh Matthews.”

Josh Matthews is shown next to John Morrison, which causes the crowd to boo.

Josh Matthews: “John Morrison, in a few moments Mr Kennedy faces a man of your choosing. My question is, who is that man?”

John Morrison: “Not only is it your question, but it is also Kennedy’s. And both of you are just going to have to wait to find out.”

Morrison walks off.

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Mr Kennedy walks down to the ring with a confident look on his face. Kennedy climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, then poses as his microphone drops down.

Mr Kennedy: “Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready? Are you ready for MMMMMMRRRRRRRR KKKEEEEENNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDDYYYYY ... Kennedy! Tonight, I face whoever the hell John Morrison wants me to face? Why? Because that megastar wannabe can’t beat me himself. So come on Morrison. Let’s see what you got!”

Ain’t No Make Believe, and John Morrison walks to the top of the stage with a microphone in his hand.

John Morrison: “Aright Ken, I bet you are wondering who I picked. Well Ken, I decided to pick someone you have never faced before. Someone who is a former WWE Champion. Your opponent is: John Bradshaw Layfield!”

Longhorn plays, and JBL gets driven halfway down the ramp in his limousine He then climbs out of it, shakes hands with Morrison, then walks down to the ring with him. Both men climb into it, and look at Kennedy.

Mr Kennedy vs JBL w/ John Morrison

The referee tells Morrison to leave the ring, and he does while mouthing off to Kennedy. Kennedy and JBL circle the ring, JBL looking confident. Both men move forward, and lock up, and JBL shows his power advantage by slowly forcing Kennedy back. JBL gets Kennedy back into the corner, but Kennedy then turns it around, and gets JBL back in the corner. Kennedy slowly lets JBL go, and JBL suddenly pushes Kennedy back. Kennedy doesn’t take that well, and he charges back over to JBL, then hits a kick to the mid-section. Kennedy hits a few right hands to the head of JBL, then goes for an Irish whip into the corner, but JBL reverses and sends Kennedy in. JBL charges in at Kennedy, but Kennedy gets his elbow up to the jaw of JBL. Kennedy comes out of the corner and hits some right hands to the head of JBL, then Irish whips him. JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and takes Kennedy down with a shoulder tackle. JBL looks down at Kennedy with a smirk on his face, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over Kennedy who drops down, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken down by an elbow to the head from Kennedy. Kennedy makes the cover on JBL, 1...2. JBL kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet, then waits on JBL. Morrison then gets up onto the apron, and distracts Kennedy. Kennedy turns to Morrison, and JBL gets up, then runs over and decks Kennedy with a forearm to the back of the head.

Morrison drops back down to the floor, and JBL stomps on the back of Kennedy, then pushes him out to the floor with his boot. JBL distracts the referee, and Morrison picks up Kennedy, then kicks him in the mid-section. Morrison then picks Kennedy up and drops him throat first across the crowd barrier. Kennedy falls to the mat, and Morrison walks away. JBL then climbs out of the ring, leaving the referee to start counting. JBL picks up Kennedy, then Irish whips him straight into the steel steps. Kennedy screams out in pain, and JBL rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. JBL then picks up Kennedy, drags him over by the announce tables, then slams him down head first into them. JBL then puts his shoulder into the mid-section of Kennedy, and rams him back spine first into the ring apron. Kennedy screams out in pain, and tries to hold his back, but JBL throws him back into the ring, JBL then follows him in, and hooks his leg, 1...2. Kennedy kicks out. JBL tries to pick Kennedy up, but Kennedy hits some right hands to the mid-section of JBL, causing separation. Kennedy then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, but gets caught in a sleeper hold from JBL. JBL looks confident, as Kennedy sinks down to the mat. The referee checks on Kennedy, 1...2. Kennedy keeps his hand up, then starts to fight back to his feet. Kennedy gets to his feet, and hits some reverse elbows to the mid-section of JBL. Kennedy causes some separation, the hits some right hands to the head of JBL. Kennedy Irish whips JBL, who runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a back body drop.

Kennedy staggers over to the ropes to hold himself up, and JBL slowly gets up. Kennedy then charges across and hits JBL with a clothesline that knocks the bigger man down to the mat. JBL gets back up, and Kennedy charges across and hits a running elbow. JBL slowly gets up, and Kennedy goes for a roundhouse kick, but JBL ducks it. Kennedy then comes around again, and this time connects with an enzuiguri to the back of JBL’s head. Kennedy hooks the leg, 1...2.. JBL kicks out. Kennedy goes up to the top rope slowly, and looks ready to come off, but JBL gets up and hits a right hand to the head of Kennedy. JBL hits another right hand that causes Kennedy to be groggy, then climbs up to the second rope after him. JBL goes up and gets Kennedy in a front face lock, but Kennedy then counters with some right hands to the ribs of JBL. JBL holds his ribs, and Kennedy then pushes him off the top rope. Kennedy stands back on the top rope, then yells out to the crowd and comes off for the Kenton Bomb. JBL counters by getting his knees into the back of Kennedy, and Kennedy wriggles around in pain. JBL gets back to his feet, then poses to the crowd. Kennedy starts to get up, and JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for the Clothesline From Hell, but Kennedy ducks it, then gets JBL in a backslide, 1...2.. JBL just kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Kennedy attacks first with a kick to the mid-section. Kennedy then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets caught with a bit boot from JBL.

JBL staggers around the ring, trying to regain his composure, while Kennedy slowly gets up. Kennedy gets to his feet, and JBL grabs him, then scoop slams him. JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits an elbow drop across the chest of Kennedy. JBL gets up, runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits another elbow drop across the chest of Kennedy. JBL covers Kennedy, 1...2. Kennedy kicks out. JBL gets back to his feet, then picks Kennedy up after him. JBL drags Kennedy over to the corner, then slams him face first into the turnbuckle. JBL then pushes Kennedy right back into the corner, and hits some big right hands to the head of Kennedy in quick succession. 1...2...3...4. JBL pulls Kennedy out of the corner by the arm, then takes him down with a short arm clothesline. JBL gets back to his feet and taunts, as the crowd boo him. JBL smiles, then picks Kennedy up by the arm, then takes his head off with another short arm clothesline. JBL covers Kennedy, 1...2.. Kennedy just manages to get a shoulder up. JBL gets back to his feet slowly, then waits on Kennedy. Kennedy gets back to his feet groggily, and JBL hits some big right hands to his head.JBL then kicks Kennedy in the mid-section, and positions him for a Powerbomb. JBL takes his time taunting the crowd, and Kennedy uses the time to counter with a back body drop.

Both men get back to their feet, and Kennedy hits JBL with a big roundhouse kick. Both men fall to the mat, and the referee begins to count them both out. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7. Kennedy and JBL both get to their feet, and stagger towards each other. JBL hits a right hand, and Kennedy fires back with a right hand of his own. JBL and Kennedy then continue to go back and forth with right hands to each other. Kennedy suddenly ducks one from JBL, then hits a quick flurry of his own, before going for an Irish whip. JBL reverses the Irish whip, and sends Kennedy in. Kennedy runs at the ropes, bounces off them and sees JBL premeditate a back body drop, so he kicks JBL in the jaw. Kennedy then charges at JBL and tajes him down with a neckbreaker. Kennedy hooks the leg of JBL, 1...2.. JBL kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet, then waits for JBL. JBL slowly gets up, and Kennedy sets him up for the Mic Check, but JBL counters with elbows to the side of the head. JBL goes a for a right hand, but Kennedy ducks it, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for a cross body, but JBL catches him. JBL walks around the ring confidently, then takes Kennedy over with a fallaway slam. JBL looks to the crowd confidently, then waits on Kennedy. Kennedy gets to his feet, and JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for the Clothesline From Hell, but Kennedy ducks it. JBL turns to Kennedy, and Kennedy gets him up in a fireman’s carry, then hits an inverted Samoan drop. Kennedy gets back to his feet and calls for the Mic Check, but John Morrison climbs up onto the apron. Kennedy goes after and starts to argue with him. Kennedy then goes for a right hand, but Morrison drops down to the floor, avoiding it. Kennedy turns around and JBL charges at him, and successfully lands the Clothesline From Hell. JBL makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, John Bradshaw Layfield.”

JBL and John Morrison raise their hands in the ring, when suddenly fire comes out the stage, and Slow Chemical starts to play. JBL and Morrison look to the stage, but Kane climbs into the ring from behind them. JBL turns and sees Kane, and flees from the ring. Kane turns Morrison around, then grabs him by the throat and hits him with the Chokeslam From Hell. JBL looks from the ramp, and Kane indicates that JBL is in for it.

Michael Cole: “Kane trying to get some retribution there.”

Mick Foley: “Yeah, and if I were Kane, I would try to avoid the Big Red Machine at all costs.”

The camera goes backstage, and it shows Vickie Guerrero in her office. Shelton Benjamin then walks in with the United States Championship over his shoulder.

Shelton Benjamin: “Vickie what were you thinking?”

Vickie Guerrero: “What the hell are you talking about?”

Shelton Benjamin: “I am talking about you throwing me in a match with Trevor Murdoch. He doesn’t want to wrestle me, he wants to hurt me. And Vickie, you can’t risk me. I am the United States Champion. I am WWE’s Gold Standard. You must know that you can’t risk me getting injured.”

Vickie Guerrero “Tell you what Shelton, I’ll cut you a deal ...”

Ad break.

Michael Cole: “What were Vickie Guerrero and Shelton discussing as we went to the break?”

Mick Foley: “I don’t know Cole, but I am sure we will find out later tonight.”

You’re Not Enough For Me plays, and Michelle McCool walks down the ramp smiling, then climbs up into the ring before posing on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “The not only beautiful, but athletic, Michelle McCool.”

Mick Foley: “These past few weeks Michelle has proven to us that she can indeed go in the ring, so let’s see if she can become the Number One Contender for the Diva’s Title right now.”

Don’t Mess With plays, and Victoria poses on the stage, then walks down the ramp, climbs up into the ring and poses on the second rope.

Michael Cole: “Michelle has some tough competition though tonight.”

Mick Foley: “No doubt, Victoria is a former two time Women’s Champion.”

Number One Contender for the Diva’s Championship Match
Michelle McCool vs Victoria

Victoria mouths off to Michelle, smiling, but Michelle just shrugs it off and ignores it. Both women move towards each other, seemingly for a lock up, but Victoria hits a knee to the mid-section of Michelle, much to Michelle’s surprise. Victoria then grabs Michelle by the arm, and twists it around into a wrist lock. Michelle counters by taking Victoria’s arm behind her, and into a hammerlock. Michelle then takes Victoria down with a drop toe hold, and keeps the hammerlock applied. Michelle rolls Victoria over into a pinning predicament, 1...2. Victoria kicks out, and Michelle keeps hold of her arm. Both women get back to their feet, and Michelle twists Victoria’s arm again, into a wrist lock. Victoria pulls Michelle over to the ropes, then grabs the top one. 1...2...3. Michelle breaks the hold. Michelle moves back and waits for Victoria. Victoria comes over cautiously, then suddenly goes a right forearm, but Michelle sees it coming, and ducks the move, then hits a chop across the chest of Victoria. Victoria staggers back, and Michelle hits another chop. Michelle then pushes Victoria back to the corner, and hits some quick chops across Victoria’s chest. 1...2...3...4. Michelle Irish whips Victoria to the opposite corner. Michelle then charges in, and Victoria gets a boot up that sends Michelle down to the mat.

Victoria slowly drags Michelle out of the corner, then covers her, 1...2. Michelle kicks out relatively easily. Victoria gets back to her feet, then picks Michelle back up by hers, and drags her over to the corner by it. Victoria then slams Michelle down head first into the turnbuckle repeatedly. 1...2...3...4. Victoria relents on the hold, and throws McCool to the mat by her hair. Victoria hooks the leg of Michelle, 1...2. McCool kicks out. Victoria gets back to her feet and kicks at Michelle while she gets up. Michelle struggles back to her feet, and Victoria continues to kick her. Michelle gets right back up, and Victoria kicks her in the mid-section, then puts her in a front face lock. Victoria takes Michelle over with a snap suplex, then rolls over into a cover, 1...2. Michelle kicks out. Victoria gets back to her feet, then picks Michelle up by the hair. Victoria snapmares Michelle over, then locks in a surfboard stretch. Michelle has a determined look on her face, as she tries to get out of the hold. Michelle starts to get back to her feet, and the crowd gets behind her. She gets to her feet and starts to turn, then hits a kick to the mid-section of Victoria. Michelle hits some right forearms, then Irish whips Victoria. Victoria runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and ducks Michelle clothesline. Michelle turns around and Victoria attempts a kick to the mid-section, but Michelle catches it, then takes Michelle down with a clothesline.

Michelle staggers over to the ropes to hold herself up as Victoria slowly gets back to her feet. Victoria gets up, and Michelle runs across and hits a dropkick that sends Victoria down to the mat. Victoria gets up, and Michelle grabs her, then Irish whips her. Victoria runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken down by a dropkick from Michelle. Michelle gets back to her feet straight away, feeling the momentum. Victoria gets up, and Michelle Irish whips her into the corner. Michelle then charges in and hits a corner clothesline on Victoria. Victoria stumbles out of the corner, and McCool runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Victoria down with a headscissors takedown. Victoria rolls out to the apron, then slowly gets up. Michelle charges across and hits a running forearm on Victoria, which sends her flying to the floor. Victoria slowly starts to get to her feet, and Michelle charges at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, then runs towards Victoria and comes out flying with a suicide dive right on to Victoria. McCool gets right back up and taunts as the crowd cheer. Michelle picks Victoria up, then rolls her back into the ring. Michelle then slides in after her, and starts to pick Victoria up, but Victoria counters with a jawbreaker. Michelle staggers back, and Victoria runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets caught with a single leg takedown from Michelle.

Michelle then locks in the Brazilian Heel Hook, causing Victoria to scream out in pain. Victoria is caught in the middle of the ring, and she slowly tries to pull herself to the ropes. Victoria is inching closer, refusing to tap, despite the pain. Finally, she reaches back and gets the ropes. 1...2...3. Michelle lets go of the hold, then looks up at the referee in shock. Michelle looks around, then waits on Victoria to get up. Victoria gets back to her feet, and Michelle charges across and looks for a big boot, but Victoria ducks it, then rolls McCool up, 1...2.. Michelle just kicks out at the last second. Both women get back to their feet, and Victoria gets Michelle first with a kick to the mid-section. Victoria then gets McCool up, and hits her with a spinning sidewalk slam. Victoria stands in front of Michelle, then poses to the crowd and hits a standing moonsault on Michelle, into the cover, 1...2.. Michelle just kicks out. Victoria gets to her feet, then waits on Michelle. McCool gets up, and Victoria kicks her in the mid-section, then sets Michelle up for the Widow’s Peak, but McCool counters by jumping down behind Victoria and landing on her feet. Victoria turns around and charges at Michelle, but gets her head taken off with a big boot. Michelle then grabs Victoria’s leg, and locks in the Brazilian Heel Hook. Victoria tries to pull herself to the ropes again, but she is nowhere near them. Victoria taps out.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, and the Number One Contender for the Diva’s Championship, Michelle McCool.”

Michelle stands up and holds her arms up victorious in the ring. Beth Phoenix then walks out onto the stage and holds the Diva’s Title up above her head.

Michael Cole: “Michelle picks up a good win, and Beth must be worried now.”

Mick Foley: “Phoenix is trying to get in Michelle’s head, but I don’t see it happening.”

Trevor Murdoch is shown walking backstage.

Michael Cole: “Trevor Murdoch vs we think, Shelton Benjamin, next.”

Ad break.

Southern Pride plays, and Trevor Murdoch walks out down the ramp with a concentrated look on his face. Murdoch climbs up into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Trevor Murdoch was scheduled to face Shelton Benjamin, but I am not so sure after those discussions he was having with Vickie Guerrero.”

Mick Foley: “Well we will find out now.”

Ain’t No Stoppin Me plays, and Shelton Benjamin walks to the stage with a microphone, in casual clothes, holding the United States Championship over his shoulder.

Shelton Benjamin: “Sorry Trevor, but our match has had to be called off. You see I’m busy tonight on orders of Vickie Guerrero, so I’ve had to pull out. Hey, but don’t worry man, I found you a new opponent.”

La Vittoria é Mia plays, and Santino Marella walks down the ramp with a smile on his face, mouthing off. Marella walks over to ringside and garbs a microphone, then starts mouthing off as he climbs into the ring.

Santino Marella: “Trevor Murder, you are about to a find out that a you cannot defeat Santino Marella. Furthermore ...”

Murdoch kicks Marella in the mid-section, interrupting him.

Trevor Murdoch vs Santino Marella

The referee calls for the bell, and Murdoch gets Santino up, then drills him with a Powerbomb. Murdoch makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Trevor Murdoch.”

Murdoch gets up, and stares up the ramp at Shelton Benjamin.

Michael Cole: “Trevor Murdoch is not happy.”

Mick Foley: “You’re right he isn’t happy Michael, he didn’t want Santino Marella, he wanted Shelton Benjamin.”

Michael Cole: “Mick, Shelton also said he was busy tonight. Could that mean anything?”

Mick Foley: “I doubt it Michael. To me, it is just an excuse.”

Ad break.

Edge is shown walking backstage. He knocks on the door of a locker room, then walks in. Big Daddy V is shown sitting down.

Edge: “Hey big man, just wanted to check: you are ready for tonight’s main event, aren’t you?”

Big Daddy V just sits there.

Edge: “Because you want to be. You need to be. Because not only do we have to win tonight, we have to destroy Shawn Michaels. And if we don’t win, then somebody is going to pay.”

Michael Cole: “What could Edge have been implying there?”

Mick Foley: “I don’t know Michael, but if I were Edge, I wouldn’t be threatening someone like Big Daddy V.”

Break It Down plays, and Paul London walks out to the top of the stage with the WWE Tag Team Championship around his waist, and Brian Kendrick behind him. Both men then sprint down to the ring, slide in to the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Brian Kendrick lost last week to Deuce, and this week, the Champions look for redemption.”

Mick Foley: “Will they be able to get it though?”

I’m All About Cool plays, and Deuce, Domino and Maryse ride out in a 50’s style car. All three climb out, then walk down the ramp and climb into the ring.

Michael Cole: “Domino will want to pick up the win tonight, to push Deuce and Domino’s case for a WWE Tag Team Championship opportunity.”

Mick Foley: “And these guys look hungry for it. Paul London is going to have to be on the top of his game tonight.”

Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick vs Domino w/ Deuce and Maryse

Kendrick, Deuce and Maryse all leave the ring, and Domino and London start to circle around. Both men then come together for a lock up, and Domino takes the arm of London, then twists it into a wristlock. Domino then comfortably pulls London into a side headlock, and applies the pressure. London struggles around, then pushes Domino off. Domino runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes London down with a shoulder tackle. Domino then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over London who has dropped down, bounces off the opposite ropes and gets taken over by an arm drag from London. Domino gets back to his feet, and London takes him down with another arm. Domino looks frustrated as he rushes back to his feet, then charges at London, but gets taken over with a Japanese arm drag. London floats over into the cover, 1...2. Domino kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and London grabs a side headlock on Domino. Domino attempts to counter with a back suplex, but London does a back flip, and lands on his feet behind Domino. Domino turns to London, and gets hit with a dropkick, that sends the bigger man down to the mat. London hooks the leg of Domino, 1...2. Domino kicks out. London gets back to his feet and quickly goes up to the top rope. Maryse climbs up onto the apron, and distracts the referee. Meanwhile, Deuce climbs up onto the apron, then pushes London down to the mat, with London landing awkwardly.

Maryse drops back down to the floor, and Domino crawls over and covers London, 1...2. London gets his shoulders up. Domino gets back to his feet, and stomps away at the chest of London, making it hard for him to get up. Domino stops, and London slowly gets up, only for Domino to scoop him up, then slam him down in the middle of the ring. Domino runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then lands an elbow drop across the chest of London. Domino makes the cover, 1...2. London kicks out. Domino gets to his knees and tears of his shirt in frustration, then starts to use it to choke London, 1...2...3...4. Domino lets go of the hold, and throws the shirt outside the ring. Domino turns back to London, then grabs him by the neck, and takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker. Domino doesn’t go for the cover this time, and instead decides to get up and taunt the crowd. The crowd boo him, while London slowly gets up. Domino turns to London, kicks him hard in the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Domino floats over into the cover, 1...2.. London kicks out. Domino gets back to his feet, then waits on London to get up. London gets back to his feet, and Domino kicks him in the mid-section, then goes for another suplex, but London lands behind him. London stumbles back to the corner, and Domino charges in at him, but London takes him down with a drop toe hold that sends Domino face first into the second turnbuckle.

Domino tries to pull himself from the turnbuckle, as he slowly gets up. He swings his arms groggily, and London garbs him, then Irish whips him. Domino runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets caught with a low dropkick. Domino falls to his knees, and London then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a low dropkick to the face of Domino. London goes up to the top rope quickly, then motions for Domino to get up. Domino gets to his feet, and London comes off and nails him with a flying cross body, into a hook of the leg, 1...2.. Domino just kicks out. Both men get up, and London takes Domino down with a leg lariat. London drags Domino’s body across to the corner, then heads up to the top rope. Domino gets up, and sweeps London’s legs, sending London down groin first to the top rope. Domino then climbs up after London, puts him in a front face lock, and hammers away at his back. Domino then takes London over with a superplex. Domino slowly crawls over, and covers London, 1...2.. London just kicks out. Domino gets up first, then waits on London, who is getting up slowly. London gets back to his feet, and Domino goes after him looking for a Back Hell Kick, but London ducks it, then rolls Domino up, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Paul London.”

Paul London gets up victorious, and Deuce slides into the ring behind him, then nails him in the back with a forearm. Kendrick then climbs into the ring, and grabs Deuce, before throwing him outside the ring. Domino runs at Kendrick and clotheslines him over the top rope. Domino turns around, and gets hit with a dropsault that sends him outside the ring. London then jumps over the top rope and hits a flying cross body onto all three men.

Vickie Guerrero is shown on the titantron.

Vickie Guerrero: “Excuse me! If you four can’t settle your differences on SmackDown!, you will then do it at the Great American Bash. It will be London and Kendrick, defending against Deuce and Domino.”

Crowd cheers.

Michael Cole: “Another match just added for the Great American Bash!”

Mick Foley: These two teams have victories over each other in singles matches, so that should be huge.”

Edge, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are shown walking backstage.

Michael Cole: “Here come Edge for the four on one Handicap match main event, and it is up next.”

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Shawn Michaels poses on the stage as fireworks go off behind him. Michaels then gets up and walks down the ramp, and into the ring, before posing.

Michael Cole: “Shawn Michaels has to go against four men tonight, and DX is banned from ringside.”

Mick Foley: “This is going to have to be a huge effort from HBK.”

Calling All Cars plays, and Big Daddy V walks down the ramp. He poses, then climbs up the steel steps and climbs into the ring, as Michaels exits it.

Michael Cole: “Big Daddy V is a monster of a man. All five hundred pounds of him!”

Mick Foley: “And Edge told him earlier he had to get the job done. We will see what he can do.”

Metalingus begins to play, before the music stops and the lights go out. Edge then walks out among smoke, as lights flash around the arena and the music continues. Edge gets to the top of the ramp, and poses with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Hawkins and Ryder then follow him out, and all three walk down to the ring, climb into it, and pose on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Edge, Ryder and Hawkins will be intent on hurting Michaels as badly as possible tonight.”

Mick Foley: “Of course they will. They want to make Edge’s Title defence at the Great American Bash as easy as possible.”

Handicap Match
Shawn Michaels vs Big Daddy V, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins and Edge

Big Daddy V, Hawkins and Edge climb out to the apron, as Michaels and Ryder circle around the ring. Michaels gets in front of Edge, and Edge swings at his back, just glancing Michaels. Michaels turns around and knocks Edge off the apron with a right hand, but Ryder takes the opportunity to hurt Michaels, as he charges up from behind him and hits a forearm to the back of his head. Ryder then stomps on the back of Michaels while he is on the mat. Ryder bends over and picks Michaels up by the hair. Michaels suddenly knocks Ryder’s hands away, and hits a chop across the chest of Ryder. Michaels hits another chop that then sends Ryder back to the middle of the ring, before kicking him in the mid-section, and locking in a side headlock. Ryder tries to struggle put of it, and starts to pull on Shawn’s hair. 1...2...3. Ryder lets go, then pushes back against the ropes and tries to use the momentum to push Shawn off, but Michaels drops down to one knee, stopping it from happening. Michaels gets back to both feet, then takes Ryder over with a headlock takedown. Ryder looks for a counter. Then locks in a head scissors on Michaels. Michaels springs out of the hold, and both men get back to their feet. Michaels suddenly goes for Sweet Chin Music, but Ryder avoids it by dropping down and rolling out of the ring. Shawn quickly runs out after Ryder, as Ryder runs around ringside. Ryder slides in the ring and tags in Big Daddy V, then backs into the middle of the ring. Michaels climbs into the ring, and starts to walk towards Ryder.

Suddenly, he is grabbed by the head, and hit with a big headbutt to the back of his head by Big Daddy V. Michaels sags down to his knees, and Big Daddy V hammers away with some forearm shots to the back of Shawn. Shawn falls down flat to the mat, and Big Daddy V runs at the ropes, bounces off them and attempts a big splash, but Michaels rolls out of the way. Big Daddy V slowly gets up, and Michaels fires off some quick chops. Big Daddy V then pushes Shawn back to the ropes, stopping the offense momentarily. Shawn backs into the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down with a clothesline from the big man. Big Daddy V then walks over to the corner and tags in Edge. Edge comes into the ring cockily, taunting the crowd. The crowd respond by booing him viciously. Shawn gets back to his feet, and Edge hits him with a right hand that causes Shawn to stagger back. Edge hits another two right hands, that force Michaels back into the corner. Edge then comes in and hammers away with quick right hand shots to the head of Michaels. 1...2...3...4. Edge walks away and tags in Hawkins, while Michaels falls to a seated position on the mat. Hawkins walks over and starts to stomp away at the chest of Michaels. 1...2...3...4. Hawkins relents, telling the referee he has stopped. Hawkins then moves in and starts to choke Michaels with his boot. 1...2...3...4. Hawkins moves back away into the middle of the ring. Hawkins then charges in and goes for a running knee, but Michaels rolls out of the way.

Michaels gets back to his feet as Hawkins starts to limp, then hits a chop across the chest of Hawkins. Michaels follows up with a few more chops, that knock Hawkins back against the ropes. Michaels goes for an Irish whip on Hawkins, but Hawkins reverses and sends Shawn to the ropes. Shawn runs at the ropes, and goes to bounce off them, but Edge pulls the top rope down, and Shawn crashes out to the floor. Hawkins distracts the referee, and as Shawn is getting up, Edge jumps from the apron and lands a double axe handle on his back. Ryder then drops down, and both him and Edge stomp away at Michaels. Edge then picks up Michaels and rolls him back into the ring, and Hawkins leaves the referee, then hooks the leg of Michaels, 1...2.. Michaels just kicks out. Hawkins walks over to the corner, and tags in Ryder. Both men go over and pick Shawn up, then Irish whip him into the corner. Ryder then gets Irish whipped towards Shawn by Hawkins. Ryder charges over and hits a corner clothesline on Michaels. Michaels staggers around, and Ryder takes him down with a neckbreaker. Ryder makes the cover, 1...2.. Michaels kicks out again. Ryder gets up, knowing he is struggling to put Shawn away, so he tags in Big Daddy V. Big Daddy V climbs into the ring, then picks Shawn up by the hair, before scoop slamming him. Michaels rolls onto his stomach, and Big Daddy V runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a splash onto the upper back and neck of Shawn vertically. Big Daddy V gets back to his feet, then waits on Shawn. Shawn slowly gets back to his feet, and Big Daddy V grabs him, then takes him down with a thunderous Samoan drop. Big Daddy V looks set to put Shawn away, when Edge calls for the tag. Big Daddy V slowly walks over to the corner and tags in Edge.

Edge climbs into the ring, and he immediately sets up in the corner, waiting on Shawn to get back to his feet. Shawn gets up and Edge charges at him for the Spear, but Shawn dodges. Edge just manages to stop before going headfirst into the second turnbuckle. Edge turns to Michaels, who kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker. Edge slowly starts to crawl over to the corner, as Shawn pulls himself to the ropes, so he can get up with assistance. Edge gets to the corner and tags in Hawkins, who runs into the ring as Shawn is getting up. Hawkins runs over and hits some right hands to the head of Michaels. Hawkins then Irish whips Shawn, who runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then knocks Hawkins down to the mat with a flying forearm. Hawkins gets up and starts to walk towards Michaels, who suddenly kips up. Michaels then hits Hawkins with an inverted atomic drop, before knocking him down with a right hand. Hawkins gets up and Shawn knocks him down to the mat with another right hand. Hawkins gets up yet again, and Michaels scoop slams him down. Michaels then quickly climbs up to the top rope, and comes off with a flying elbow drop. Michaels gets back to his feet, and Big Daddy V runs at him. Michaels drops down and pulls the top rope down, sending Big Daddy V to the floor. Ryder then runs at Michaels, and Shawn uses his momentum against him, throwing him over the top rope, where Big Daddy V catches him while he is getting back to his feet. Edge then charges at Michaels for a Spear, but Shawn sidesteps it and Edge goes through the second and top rope, and lands on Big Daddy V and Ryder, knocking them down on the floor. Michaels moves closer to the centre of the ring and starts to toot up the band, when suddenly Shelton Benjamin slides in the ring behind him. Benjamin taps Michaels on the shoulder, and when Michaels turns, Shelton hits him with a big roundhouse kick.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Shawn Michaels.”

Shelton rolls outside the ring and grabs a microphone, then rolls back into the ring.

Shelton Benjamin: “Do you like that Shawn? Well I hope you do, because next week, you go one on one with me!”

Michaels gets back to his feet, and Benjamin charges at him, then takes him down with the Pay Dirt. Edge, Ryder and Hawkins slide back into the ring, and Edge picks Shawn up by the hair with a sadistic look on his face, then puts him in a front face lock and takes him down with the Edgecution. Edge lifts Shawn’s head of the mat slightly, then yells, “Do you like that you son of a bitch? Do you?” Edge backs to the corner, and Ryder and Hawkins pick Shawn up, then hold him up by the arms. Shawn charges across and takes Shawn down with a massive Spear.

Michael Cole: “So that’s what Shelton was busy with!”

Mick Foley: “Vickie Guerrero promised she would make Shawn pay, and boy did she ever.”

Edge grabs the World Heavyweight Championship, then holds it in one hand over Shawn’s head as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.​

Qwake

Opening promo: Very good promo, Edge, Vickie and HBK were in great character and it was a good way to announce the mein event. It also made Vickie more hated with the whole "if you touch him you lose your title shot" and "if you get your guys to interfere you lose your shot" it was good lol.

Kennedy Vs JBL w morrison: This was a great opening match, 3 of my fav guys involved and having the heel guys win was good too with the distraction from Morrison, great match.

Shelton/Vickie promo: It was a short promo, nothing major but at that point I was interested at what would happen.

McCool Vs Victoria: Quite a good womens match, back and forth sorta match and I am suprised you were able to make it good. Sucks that Victoria lost coz she is good but Michelle is okay and you needed a face so yeah, good match.

Shelton/santino: Shelton backed out lol, and the line from Santino was good, Trevor Murder lmao.

Santino Vs Murdock: Well, I guess it was a great one line match lol. Nice to see you getting Murdock over but why Santino :( j/k.

Edge: Good little promo by Edge, very short but thats all it needed to get the point over tbh...

London Vs Domino: Nothing great but it wasnt bad and the attack at the end helps there tag fued, good :y:

Main Event: Well I am not a fan of handicap matches but this was the best match of the show, it helps the HBK/Edge fued and also gets Shelton a little over with the attack. HBK winning was obviously going to be by DQ if he was gonna win and i suspected that lol. Now he should be fighting for the title.

AF: Good show, I really enjoyed it tbh. your fueds are coming along nicely and the matches at your PPV should be great, again though, you really should have a few longer promo's, they are good but can be better. 7.5/10

PS: (the last sentence is botched)

CP: Check out my BTB when its up :D

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with JBL vs Mr. Kennedy. It was a surprisingly long match and it delivered nicely. The Handicap match was good booking wise, but it lost points battling for the BM spot thanks to the DQ ending, altough I think it's the best decision and it continues amazingly the HBK vs Edge feud.

WM: None, well, diva's match, but just because I just don't care.

BP: The opening one was really good, and it showed improvement in a lot of spots. I did not like Edge at some points telling the crowd if he had asked for their opinion, as he doesn't tend to do that, but still it was a good in character promo for the rest of Edge, HBK and Vickie.

WP: Edge and BDV. Didn't find the reason behind this one.

AC: Good show, and once again, it felt like something Edge and Vickie would pull in real life. I love the use you are giving wrestlers like Shelton and BDV now close to La Familia. I'll be reviewing

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I'll go with the handicap match, this shows how strong HBK is. You put him over as the no.1 contender even if he's beaten up.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The opening one especially but I hate Vickie joining in lol. I think it could be better is you made Shawn talk longer.

Worst Promo: Not interested with John Morrison but looks like you're going to push the Redneck who loves to do some movie review.

Additional Feedback: It's indeed a good show, i see you improve little by little esp to your promos. Looks like La Famillia is expanding their faction, I want to see how will you change it compared to the real Smackdown.

Moonlight Drive

BM: The Handicap match, it buily HBK up well as the No. 1 Contender

WM: Diva's, because like CMS, I really don't care

BP: The opening promo was a good length and I really got into it

WP: It wasn't the worst, but BDV and Edge just seemed to be filler

AF: I like La Familia adding people to the faction. As long as it doesn't become super factionesque ala nWo

Plug: WWU Monday Night Dynamite Episode 34 has been posted

Raw

News and Notes

Mr.McMahon is scheduled to make an Announcement on Monday Night Raw pertaining to the General Manager Contest. This could involve the Next Competitor or even the Competition ending. It is unsure what is going to hapen but tune in to Monday Night Raw to find out.

The continuing Rivalry between Evolution Chris Jericho culinated last week after Cryme Tyme tried to make the save but got beaten down as well. What will happen this week when Jericho teams with Cryme Tyme to take on 3 Members of the Evolution team.

Also on Monday we will be finding out the conditions on both Hardcore Holly and Kofi Kingston after both have been brutally beaten down by Evolution. They will be looking out for Revenge on their returns that is for sure.

It seems as though the Raw writing staff have been berated about the way the GM will have been named. They have been largelyabused by both Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon as they have have all the GM's have failed on Bringing in Ratings.

Speaking of Ratings, the raw ratings where average this week with a 3.4 They are expecting this to rise sooner or later.

It seems as if Hardcore Holly suffered an injury for real when He was attacked by Evolution. He was scheduled to confront Rhodes on Raw but they have found an injury to the back of Holly. It is unknown how long this could keep him out of the ring.

Known Card

Non Title
Jimmy Wang Yang vs Elijah Burke

Chris Jericho and Cryme Tyme vs Evolution

ECW

News

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings is set to debut this week on ECW. WWE had been pondering where to put Killings for a few months, and ECW has been decided upon as his destination.

The Semi Finals of the Number One Contender Tournament will both happen this week. It will be Big Show vs MVP and Finlay vs Umaga.

Rey Mysterio has reportedly taken Matt Sydal under his wing, and the two have been travelling to house shows together. Mysterio showed this role beginning with Sydal backstage last week.

Vladimir Kozlov will be in action again this week. Kozlov has been undefeated since joining the WWE, and this week will be tested with two opponents rumours say.

Known Card

Number One Contender Tournament Semi Final
Finlay vs Umaga

Matt Sydal vs Chavo Guerrero

Big Show vs MVP

SmackDown!

News

Last week we saw Shelton Benjamin attack Shawn Michaels during the main event. This week we will see Shelton Benjamin go one on one with Shawn Michaels.

Last week Edge said to Big Daddy V that if Shawn won, somebody was going to pay. Will we see that this week after Shawn won via DQ?

After Kane came out and attacked John Morrison after JBL defeated Mr Kennedy, we will see a tag team match featuring the four men this week.

Beth Phoenix will be in action this week for the first time since she won the Diva’s Championship.

Known Card

Mr Kennedy and Kane vs John Morrison and JBL

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Highlanders

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix

Shawn Michaels vs Shelton Benjamin

FCW

Signings/Releases

Both Allison Danger and Daizee Haze have been signed to developmental contracts. They will arrive down in FCW in a few weeks, to begin there.

Results

Charles Evans defeated Drew McIntyre

Johnny Curtis defeated Nic Nemeth

Kafu defeated Heath Miller

Daisy defeated Bri Bella

Hade Vansen defeated Jay Bradley

TJ Wilson and Shawn Spears defeated Jake Hager and Kevin Thorn

Power 25

1. Randy Orton [2]- Orton moves up to top spot, after he and Chris Jericho defeated Triple H and Batista in a tag team match. Orton is the Number One Contender for Jericho’s WWE Championship, so the partnership will have to end soon.

2. Shawn Michaels [1]- The Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship was able to win his four on one Handicap Match. Will he be able to keep the momentum going into the Great American Bash with his Title match against Edge?

3. John Cena (ECW Champion) [3]- The ECW Champion teamed up with rival the Big Show to defeat MVP and the Big Show. Cena will be looking out this week, to find out who his Number One Contender will be.

4. Chris Jericho (WWE Champion) [4]- The WWE Champion holds his spot after teaming with the Number One Contender for his WWE Championship, Randy Orton, to defeat Triple H and Batista.

5. Big Show [5]- Big Show keeps his spot, after defeating the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry and MVP, with the ECW Champion John Cena as his partner. Big Show has a big Semi Final Match in the Number One Contender Tournament this week, so he will want to continue his form.

6. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship) [6]- Edge lost a Four on One Handicap Match this past week after his team got DQ’ed. Edge made a statement after the match however, destroying Shawn Michaels to retain his spot.

7. Shelton Benjamin (United States Championship) [13]- Shelton Benjamin managed to back out of his match with Trevor Murdoch, and instead appeared at the end of SmackDown!, attacking Shawn Michaels. This week, Michaels and Benjamin go one on one. Will it be a repeat of their 2005 classic?

8. MVP [7]- MVP was on the losing end of a tag team match to John Cena and the Big Show with MVP. This week he has his Number One Contender Semi Final. Will he be able to win without the momentum?

9. Finlay [11]- The Television Champion defeated The Miz to move on to the Semi Finals of the Number One Contender Tournament. Will he be able to move on to the Final this week?

10. Triple H [8]- Triple H lost this week’s main event on Raw, along with Batista to Randy Orton and Chris Jericho. Will ‘The Game’ be able to step up his game?

11. Elijah Burke (Intercontinental Champion) [10]- Elijah had this past week off. Will he be able to do something this week on Raw to keep his spot?

12. Batista [10]- Batista and Triple H lost this week’s main event on Raw to Chris Jericho and Randy Orton. Batista has been inconsistent of late, and he will want to start winning this week on Raw.

13. Lance Cade [15]- Cade defeated Jim Duggan with ease on Raw, moving him up on the P25. Cade has been successful the past few weeks. Will he be able to keep this going?

14. Cody Rhodes [12]- Rhodes didn’t have a match this past week on Raw, but the Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Champion has looked good before that.

15. Vladimir Kozlov [18]- Kozlov continued his undefeated run in WWE this past week on ECW. Will anyone be able to defeat this Russian beast?

16. JBL [22]- JBL was able to defeat Mr Kennedy this past week on SmackDown!, after being chosen as his opponent by John Morrison. With Kane after him, will JBL be able to survive this week on SmackDown?

17. Mr Kennedy [14]- Mr Kennedy fell to JBL this past week on SmackDown!, after some interference from John Morrison. With the continuing feud, what will happen this week on SmackDown?

18. Chavo Guerrero [22]- Chavo and Charlie Haas were able to beat Matt Sydal and Rey Mysterio last week on ECW. Will Chavo keep this going in his quest to become the real Genesis Champion?

19. Jeff Hardy [16]- Jeff was uninvolved on this past SmackDown! He will be hoping to have a part in this week’s if he wants to retain his spot in the P25.

20. Michelle McCool [24]- Michelle moves up this week, after defeating Victoria to become Number One Contender for the Diva’s Championship. Will she be able to keep this coming into the Great American Bash?

21. Rey Mysterio [20]- The ‘Biggest Little Man’ fell alongside Matt Sydal to Chavo Guerrero and Charlie Haas on ECW this past week. Will he be able to win a match to make sure of retaining his spot on next week’s P25?

22. Natalya Neidhart [-]- Neidhart beat Melina on Raw to become Number One Contender to Mickie James’ Women’s Championship. Will Neidhart be able to keep this up this week?

23. CM Punk [17]- Punk had nothing to do this past week on Raw. Will he feature on this week’s Raw, or will he slip out of the P25?

24. Cryme Tyme [-]- Cryme Tyme defeated Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore to become the Number One Contender’s to the World Tag Team Championships this past week on Raw. How will they fare against Evolution?

25. Umaga [-]- Umaga defeated Stevie Richards in the Quarter Finals of the Number One Contender Tournament. Will he keep that going this week in the Semi Finals?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice news and previews, I wonder where will you put Killings on ECW and I hope he will not become K-Kwik again :shifty:

Qwake

Great news guys, I am really looking forward to each show for certian reasons! RAW has the whole GM thing going on which I want to find out who gets the spot, ECW has some great matches on the show that have been announced and that is my fav show out of the 3, and SD also has some good matches (main event looks great). I will try and read them all but i will most likely read 2 of them...:)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
WWE Raw

To Be Loved hits the arena as The Raw previews and random superstars flash up onto the screen. We then Screen around the arena as Pyro flashes off and we turn around and head to JR and King.

Jim Ross: Welcome one and all to Monday Night Raw. I am Jim Ross and as always beside Jerry the King Lawler. King tonight we have a very exciting Raw tonight including a very important announcement announcement abnout the recent General Manager Competition That Has been going on Recently.

Jerry Lawler: Thanks JR and I totally agree with you on the exciting Raw. We have seen alot of things happening since the end of ther Draft and tonight alot of it reaches its head. We have 3 of the members of Evolution taking on Chris Jericho and Cryme Tyme.

Jim Ross: Yes We do King and I think it is better to get this show underway. After the big show we had last week we are going to start off once again with Mr.McMahon.

No Chance in Hell hits the arena as Vince McMahon makes his way down to the ring doing his infamous strut. He makes it look as He if he goes to high five a fan but pulls away at the laast minute generating alot of Boos from the crowd. He then enters the ring after giving a glance to the crowd gets a microphone from one of the production members before waiting for the Crowd to quiet down.

Vince McMahon: Thank you.(Crowd Starts to Boo Again) Shut up. Shut up. Now, tonight I am out in this stinkhole of a town for one reason before I am going to catch my Private Jet back to Stamford. Now everybody in this arena knows, or should know thaat I have been running a competition to name the Raw General Manager. But after seeing the absolute Crap that has been produced. I am going to call it off. I am going to go out and find a General Manager that fits the caliber of being able to call themselves Raw General Manager.

Crowd Lets out a lot of Consistent boos for McMahon who just stands in the ring with a smug smile on his face.

Vince McMahon: Now while I am out looking for this 'New' Genral Manager I need someone to look after Raw for me. Now I have to deliberate carefully about to who to trust to look after Raw for me while I am gone. Well if you really want to know. I found noone on the whole WWE roster capable of handling Raw.Then i found someone perfect for the job.

All Grown up hits the arena as Daddy's Little Girl and the Billion Dollar Princess makes her way to the ring as She taunts the crowd getting booed heavily. She enters the ring and continues taunting as Vince hands her the microphone.

Stephanie McMahon: Thank you Daddy. Everybody in this arena should know who I am but if you don't. Well I don't care, if you don't know who I am though I am Stephanie McMahon. The Billion Dollar Princess. Now for the next several weeks I am being given control over Raw. There will be big changes around here including Evolution who have been running amok recently and I am going to pull them back. They need to be shown disipline and I am the wom...

Line in the Sand hits hits the arena as Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Harry Smith and Cody Rhodes head out onto tghe entrance Ramp taunting the crowd who start booing heavily.

Randy Orton: Stephanie, you are saying we are running amok.

Stephanie McMahon: Yes you heard me right didn't you.

Randy Orton: Well we are not running amok as you put it. We are asserting our dominance over this very brand. Now we need you to do something for us. See three of us have a match tonight against Jericho and Cryme Tyme. Now what can you do for us to have the match called of.

Stephanie McMahon: Well Randy now that I heard what I can do for you. I have already made my decision, by giving Cody Rhodes a match against Matt Hardy. Now Randy you do not have to choose who you will be putting the six man tag team match.

Randy Orton throws his moicrophone down frustrated as Stephanie is in the ring laughing at Orton who looks frustraatted with the rest of Evolution.

Jim Ross: Well the Billion Dollar Princess is our interim General Manager for the next Several Weeks and it seems as if She has already made the Evoltuion Leader Angry.

Jerry Lawler: And JR I do not know if that is a good or bad thing on her part.

Commercial Break.

Don't waste my time hits the arena and Elijah Burke makes his way down to the ring taunting the crowd before climbing up to the top rope and continuing to taunt the crowd before getting down and Stretching as He waits for his opponent.

Lillian Garcia: In the ring, weighing in at 230 pounds, from Jacksonville, Florida, Elijah Burke.

Gonna Punch Someone Tonight hits the arena as Raw's Resident Redeck makes his way out to the ring by himself. He tasunts the crowd as the footage from last weeks attack on him by now former patner Shannon Moore.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Austell, Georgia, Jimmy Wang Yang

Bell Rings: Yang and Burke start to circle the ring as Burke offers his hand for a test of Strength and Yang moves forward to take it only for Burke to hit him with a kick to the midsection. Yang bends over as Burke grabs him in a front face lock and He applies pressure to the hold. Burke lifts him into the air only to throw him over with a snap suplex and a pin 1... quick kickout by Yang as Burke quickly gets back to his feet to continue his assault with hard stomps to the exposed Midsection of Yang. Burke slowly bends down and tries to pick up Yang who pushes him away with both feet before returning to his feet. Burke runs in and goes to hit Yang with hard clothesline but He quickly ducks and Burke continues running. Yang turns around as Burke comes thundering back and tries to hit a clothesline on him but He quickly duckks again. Yang now runs forward as Burke runs to the opposite ropes. Yang continues running as Burke turns around as Yang is obviously faster. Burke now bends down going for a spear but Yang leaps over him and Burke stops as Yang continues running. Burke turns around as Yang run in and takes out Burke with a hard crossbody Yang quickly gets back to his feet before running the ropes to the side of Burke. Burke quicky gets back to his feet now as Yangs springboards going for a back elbow. Burke now hits a hard punch to the back of Yang stopping his momentum. Yang falls hard to the mat now as Burke takes advantage as He ruins back to the ropes where Yang is facing before He slides in and hits him with a low dropkick. Burke now quickly crawls over and makes the pin on Yang 1...2.kickout by Yang who barely kicks out.

Burke returns to his feet before taunting the crowd before getting in the face of Yang. Burke lifts up Yang before hitting him with hard right hands driving him to the turnbuckle. Burke now backs up maybe going for the Elijah Express. Burke goes to run in only for Yang to fall down and slump in the corner. Burke now stops in his tracks before moving forward and digging his boot into the chest of Yang who Arms and Legs flail around for a little bit before the referee forces him to move out. Burke backs up before pulling the legs of Yang out of the corner and dropping down to make the pin 1...2... Yang manages to roll the shoulder up. Burke slowly starts to get back to his feet visibly frustrated. Burke lifts up Yang and hooks him with a front face lock. Yang then manages to lift up Burke and flip him over with a Northern Lights Suplex. Both superstars are down now as Burke starts to roll out of the ring annd manages to land on his feet. He walks over and leans on the barricade for a barricade. Yang now starts to get to his feet with the help of the ropes slowly as the referee starts to count out Burke who waits till Yang is back up to his feet to return to the ring. Burke slowly starts to make his way into the ring as Yang runs back to the ropes opposite him as Burke stops wondering what Yang is doing. He continues running before diving between the top and and Middle rope and hitting an awaiting Burke with a suicide dive knocking both men down. The Referee now quickly climbs out of the ring to check on Both downed superstars. The referee makes sure that both men are alright before climbing back into the ring to start the ring out count again. The referee gets to 6 as Yang starts to return to his feet but Burke is still knocked out hard on the mat. Yang slowly climbs onto the apron breaking the count before slowly rolling out. He grabs Burke and rolls him into the ring before following and making the pin 1...2... kickout by Burke who manages to grab the bottom rope.

Yang slowly climbs back up to his feet and notices the arm of Burke still gripping the bottom rope. Yang now climbs out of ther ring and back onto the apron and gripping the top rope before hitting a somersault senton on Burke who grabs his abdomen in pain. Yang follows through getting to his feet quickly and running to the ropes. Yang now rebounds off the rope before giving off a low springbard and looking to drop down on the neck of Burke with a leg Drop. Burke now manages to roll out of the way as Yang sits near the ropes visibly in pain. Burke now slowly starts to get to his feet before grabbing ther ropes for Leverage as he continues getting up. Burke Slowly walks over and grabs the arm of Yang and locking in a keylock. Yang tries to get out of the hold trying by to edge himself to the ropes. Yang fires off a back elbow with a second with knocking the side of Burkes head loosening the hold. Burke tries to regain composure to continue with the hold but Yang fires off another elbow as Burke breaks the hold. Yang tries usig the ropes for leverage to get back to his feet and Burke as well tries to get up to his feet. They both rise to their feet at the same time as Burke gets in the first shot with a hard right hand. Yang fires back with a hard right leg kick to the ribs which causes Burke to back up. Burke runs forward now and goes for a clothesline. Yang leaps into the air only to hit a hard leg lariat slamming the neck of Burke to the mat. Yang slowly rises to his feet aunting the crowd energetically as they cheer. Yang climbs up onto the top rope taaunting for the Yang time. Suddenly I'll Do Anything hits the arena and Shannon Moore comes running down the entrance ramp but suddenly stops and argues with Yang who is stiill perched on the top. Yang looks at Moore before leaping off and hitting a Moosault to the outside on Moore. Yang slowly gets back to his feet as Burke is waiting crouched down on the inside of the ring taunting for Yang who slowly climbs into the ring. Burke immediately moves forward and starts stomping on Yang before lifting him up. Burke throws him into the corner before walking slowly back before running in and hitting the Elijah Express on Yang who falls limblessly to the mat. Burke now drags Yang into the center of the ring and makes the pin 1...2...3

Winner: Elijah Burke.

Jim Ross: Well what win by Intercontinental Champion Elijah Burke but not without controversy.

Jerry Lawler: You cannot say that was Controversy. Yang coulda just ignored Moore but instead hit him with a moonsault.

Jim Ross: Well Moore kind a deserved what He got just then. Now we go backstage to Todd Grisham who is with the WWE Womens Champion.

Backstage
Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time, the WWE Womens Champion, Mickie James, Mickie last week your new Number one contender was crowned in Natalya Neidhart. Now how do you feel with Her being named Number one Contender.

Mickie James: Well Todd, it seems as though Natalya is very confident for our match whenever it may be. But Natalya I have been researching your tapes of every match you have ever had in the WWE and I now know you like the back of my hand, whatever you may do to me, I am ready for you whenever and where ever you choose.

Todd Grisham: Mickie it sounds as if you are ready to face Natalya, but what if She pulls out something new.

Mickie James: Todd aa very good question and as I said I am ready foranything that Natalya can pull out when She is facing me. I will show everybody that pretty girls can still wres...

Natalya walks into the shot with a large smirk on her face. She snatches the microphone off of Grisham before staring at Mickie.

Natalya Neidhart: Mickie, you think you have what it takes to beat me. The only reason you have that womens title is because you never faced me one on one. You see, I am bigger, Stronger and Faster then you. I can beat you down in the middle of the ring anytime and as you said anywhere. Whether it be here or in Las Vegas I can stilll beat you.

Mickie James: You want to face me. How about you and Me tonight for the womens title. I will put this title on the line as long as it proves me as the best WWE diva in the WWE.

Stephanie McMahon walks into the shot with a micropohne in her hand.

Stephanie McMahon: Girls, you do not make the decisions around here. I do. Now if you two want to go at it, I will let you do that. But not tonight as it is too late. Next week it will be Mickie James Putting the WWE Womens title up against Natalya Neidhard. Oh and one more thing. If you two touch each other before your match, you can kiss the match and your current status as either Womens Champion or Number One Contendership... OVER!

McMahon walks away from the two women as Natalya and Mickie stare at each other as we go to a break.

Commercial Break.

Jim Ross: Well we have a match set for next week as it is official from Stephanie McMahon as She made a Womens title match.

Jerry Lawler: And it will certainly be hot and fiery.

Jim Ross: Remember this is a family show King.

Jerry Lawler: What did I say JR.

Jim Ross: Never mind King. Now we have another match for you coming up right now. It will be CM Punk taking on Matt Striker.

This Fire Burns hits the arena and CM Punk makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd with the Money in the Bank briefcase. He climbs into the ring as the Crowd continue cheering for him as He taunts on all four turnbuckles.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, CM Punk.

I am your teacher hits the arena as Matt Striker makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd. He makes his way to the ring looking at Punk who just laughs as Striker points to his head.

Lillian Garcia: In the ring, from New York City, weighing in at 237 pounds, Matt Striker.

Bell Rings, Punk and Striker start to circle the ring and Punk offers a test of strength before they lock up in a collar and elbow tie up, Striker manages to Push Punk down to one knee. Punk gets back to both feet and break the hold with Striker as they both back up to the ropes. Striker now offers another tie up. Punk comes back up and they lock up. Striker hits a quick knee to thwe midsection of Punk and starts beating on him with hard cross forearms to the neck of Punk and putting him in a front face lock. Punk now hits repeated punches to the kidney of Striker and the Front face Lock is released. Punk now runs back to the ropes and runs into Striker only to be hit with an inverted atomic drop before hitting him with a hard clothesline. Striker drops down for the pin 1... kickout by Punk who pushes Punk off. Striker now slowly gets back to his ffet before lifting up the leg of Punk and Looking to turn Punk over. Punk uses his free leg to push him off. Striker back off to the ropes holding his chest. Punk returns to his feet before moving over to Striker and Irish Whipping him across the ring as Punk follows and hits a clothesline as Striker comes off the ropes. Punk quickly lifts up Striker and hits him with a hard kick to tghe left side ribs before hitting a kick to the midsection followed by a knee to the face. Striker stumbles back and then walks over along the ropes into the turnbuckle as Punk walks towards Striker and starts hitting him with a shoulder thrusts before walking back and taunting the crowd as He runs forward going for a shining wizard but Striker moves out of the way only for Punk to manage to stop himself. Striker then comes up and grabs the tights of Punk and rolls him up for the pin 1... kickout once again by Punk pushing Striker off of him.

Both Superstars return to their feet before meeting in the center of the ring staring each other down. Striker gets in the first strike on the unsuspecting Punk before itting a left hand knocking Punk back who hits the ropes before running forward and taking over Striker with a spinning leg lariat. Punkk quickly takes control with the quick pin 1...2 kickout by Striker. Punk returns to his feet quickly and gets ina ready position as he waits for Striker to get up. It is not a long wait for Punk as Striker rises to his feet looking sinister. Striker runs forward going for a clothesline which Punk ducks and turns around as Striker continue running. Punk leaps into the air before hitting Striker with a hard dropkick. Punk crawls over quickly and makes the quick pin 1...2 kickout once again by Striker. Punk gets up exhaused and then grabs Stirker and throws him into the corner and starts beating on him with hard lefts and rights as Striker slumps into the corner Striker falls down iinto a sitting position as Punk continues hammering into him. Punk walks back before running in and hitting a slide dropkick and hitting the chest of Striker. Punk now quickly gets back to his feet and grabbing Striker and pulling him out of the corner and grabbing him into a firemans carry going for the GTS only for Striker to put his arm dowen and rake the eyes of Punk and sliding off his back and grabs the waist of Punk and lifts him up and slamming him down chest and Midsection first. Striker now manuevers around before grabbing a headlock on Punk who holds his arm up. Striker releases the hold quickly and moving around and taking control by lifting the leg of Punk into the air and locking on a one legged boston crab. Punk yells in pain as Striker pulls back on the hold and then tries to prevent Punk from reaching the ropes.

Punk starts to crawl over to the ropes trying to break the hold as SDtriker tries to resist the pressure put on his legs by Punk. Striker now with all his leg strength pulls Punk back into the center of the ring with Sheer Power. Punk now pushes away Striker with his free leg and sends him to the ropes and Punk rolls over and digs both of his feet into the midsection of Striker and sending him ovver with the help of his hands. Punk slowly starts to get back to his feet favouring the left leg after it was locked in that Bopston Crab by Striker. Punk now lifts up Striker and goes for an Irish Whip which was reversed by Striker and Punk gets sent to the ropes. Punk goes over the top rope and grab hold of it and pulls him up and onto the apron before waiting for Matt Striker to turn around. Punk leaps up to the top rope as Striker turns around only to take him over with a springboard clothesline. Punk quickly crawls over to make another pin 1...2.. kickout by Striker. Punk slowly crawls back up to his feet as Striker slowly starts moving to the turnbuckle for leverage. Punk stands in the corner taunting the crowd as Striker gets up in the turnbuckle. Punk runs in and hits a shining wizard followed by a bulldog. Punk now turns Striker over and makes once another pin 1...2... kickout by Striker who barely manages to get the shoulder up in time. Punk now lifts up Striker only to lift him into a firemans carry only for Striker to slip off the back and runs back only for Punk to lift him up again and drop him to the mat with the GTS. Punk now makes once another pin nodding his head every count 1...2...3

Winner CM Punk.

Jim Ross: What a Win to get the Momentum for Mr. Money in the Bank, CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler: Say what you want but Matt Striker certainly put on a good performance in that ring.

Jim Ross: Well I have to agree with you on that King.

Backstage in the Evolution locker room.

Randy Orton: Well Harry and Ted, tonight we have Cryme Tyme and Jericho. Just let me take care of Jericho ad you guys can take care of Cryme Tyme okay. Now also tonight I have a man lined up to help us out. He is a good friend of me and Has helped me out alot in the WWE.

Harry Smith: Don't worry Randy, we won't need him to help us out. We have the skills talent and cunning to destroy those three idiots. Now Cody how are you feeling with your match against Hardy.

Cody Rhodes: Don't worry, I beat this joker two weeks ago aqand I will do it again tonight. Who does Stephanie McMahon think I am after taking out Kofi Kingston last week.

Randy Orton: Well Cody you better get out there as your match is in a second. Oh and watch for any interferences.

Cody Rhodes gets up and leaves the room going for his match with Matt Hardy.

Randy Orton: Now guys I have to check out if my old friend is ready. Now you guys just sit here and warm up to annihalate Cryme Tyme and Jericho.

Jim Ross: Who could this old friend of Randy Orton's be.

Jerry Lawler Well knowing Randy, He could be anyone.

Commercial Break.

Live for the Moment hits the arena as we return to Raw and Matt Hardy makes his way to the ring with his signature V1 taunt. He climbs into the ring before climbing onto the bottom rope and doing his V1 taunts again

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Weighing in at 225 pounds, Matt Hardy

Line in the sand hits the arena as Cody Rhodes makes his way out to the ring taunting the booing crowd looking cocky. He continues his way to the ring as He locks in a stare with Matt Hardy.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at, 200 pounds, Cody Rhodes.

Bell Rings: Rhodes and Hardy instantly go the lock up and Rhodes manages to grab a side headlock after abit of Brawling. Hardy now manages to push Rhodes off after abit of Jostling as Rhodes goes to the ropes and Hardy ducks down for a back body drop only for Rhodes to his a kick to the jaw knocking Hardy back. Rhodes quickly runs forward and takes down Hardy with a clothesline before sitting Hardy up and locking in a keylock on the left arm of Hardy who starts to fight back to his feet. Rhodes tries to keep Leverage on his opponent before hitting hard back elbows to the side of the head of Rhodes causing the keylock to be released. Hardy hits a kick to the midsection causing Rhodes to bend over and Hardy grabs a front face lock. Rhodes now lifts up Hardy and throws him over with a northern lights suplex. Rhodes quickly returns to his feet before starting to kneel down and beating the head of Hardy and He tries to cover up. Rhodes stops hitting Hardy and sits him up and locks in a chinlock. The crowd start to cheer on Hardy who is trying to break the hold being applied by Rhodes. Hardy starts climbing up to his feet as the crowd let out a big cheer. Rhodes now quickly turns Hardy around after letting go of the hold and starts hitting kicks to the midsection. Rhodes now runs to the ropes ad sets up for a spinning neckbreaker only for Hardy to pull out. Rhodes hits the mat backfirst. Hardy now goes to work on Rhodes with hard stomps and Rhodes manages to roll out of the way agfter two. Hardy puts his hands on his head as He waits for Cody to climb back into the ring. Rhodes teases getting back into the ring by getting onto the apron but quickly getting back down. Hardy looks frustrated at Cody who goes to get in the ring and stands on the apron before finally climbing into the ring.

Cody Rhodes now starts circling the ring with Hardy again and offers a test of strength as they continue circling the ring. Hardy finally accepts as He gets a hard kick to the ribs. Rhodes now hits a hard forearms to the back of Hardy's neck and then throws him into the corner. Rhodes pulls away for a quick second and runs in and hits a shoulder thrust. Rhodes now backs up again and this time runs in for a clothesline only for Hardy to move out of the way as Rhodes hits the turnbuckle as Hardy rolls him up for the pin 1...2 kickout by Rhodes. Both Superstar follow up by climbing to their feet. Hardy is first to make a move by moving back to the turnbuckle as Rhodes moves in as Hardy waits as Rhodes continues walking. Hardy waitts till Rhodes is close before running in only to get an Arm drag from Rhodes as they both quickly get up to their feet. Rhodes runs at Hardy now who hits the arm Drag this time. The crowd are loving the game of one up manship as both men get to their feet. Rhodes runs at Hardy who hits a quick Lariat taking Rhodes down before gripping his head in aa head lock and hitting hard rights to the face of Cody who is trying to get out of the headlock. Matt Hardy now lets go of the headlock quickly gets back to his feet and lifts up Rhodes who pokes him in the eyes and the referee does not manage to see. Hardy grabs at his eyes and Rhodes pushes him to the ropes and Hardy bounces off the ropes and gets taken down with a snap DDT. Rhodes nwo quickly gets back to his feet and climbs up to the second rope. Rhodes mocks Hardy with his Signature V1 taunting before leaping off and hitting Matt's signature Elbow. Hardy falls down to the mat as Rhodes gets back to his feet looking cocky and making the pin on Hardy 1...2. kickout by Hardy.

Rhodes gets to his feet Frustrated but still looking Confident. He grabs Hardy and lifts him up to his feet and then sends him to the ropes but Hardy manages to hit the side effect on Rhodes before making the pin 1...2.. kickout by Rhodes who has not yet taken enough punishment. Hardy now returns slowly to his feet before climbing up to the second rope and doing the V1 taunt only for Rhodes to quuickly get back to his feet and jump up onto the second rope. Rhodes starts hitting lefts and right to the head of Hardy keeping him up on the top turnbuckle. Rhodes now grabs a front face lock on Hardy before taunting the crowd. He goes to lift up Hardy but fails. He tries again but fails again. Hardy now lifts up Rhodes and slams him down chest and midsection first before leaping off with a signature leg drop before making another pin 1...2.. kickout once again by Rhodes. Hardy slowly gets back up to his feet and does his signature V1 taunt before taunting for the Twist of Fate as Rhodes slowly gets back up to his feet. Rhodes slowly stumbles up to his feet and locks in the front face lock. Hardy spins around and connects with the Twist of Fate and then makes the pin 1...2...3

Winner:Matt Hardy.

Line in the Sand hits again now early as Evolution run down to the ring and start beating on Hardy. Smith and DiBiase lift up Hardy as Randy Orton walks in and starts beating on Hardy before hitting the RKO on him leaving him out on the inside of the ring. Orton then grabs the Microphone.

Randy Orton: Shut the Hell up. Now Cody Rhodes may not have been able to finish Matt Hardy but as a whole Evolution took out Matt Hardy. Now next we have the Main Event, Jericho and Cryme Tyme, you better have been watching just now because this is the same thing that will happen to you when you get on the bad side of Evolution.

All Grown up hits for the second time tonight as Stephanie McMahon makes her way out onto the ramp to a 50/50 reaction.

Stephanie McMahon: Now stop Orton, you are running around like you own Raw. Tonight after what you did to Hardy, I have decided to Change our Main Event to an Eight Man Tag team match, Now it will be, Chris Jericho, Cryme Tyme and Lance Cade Taking on all of Evolution. That match will start right after this Break.

Commercial Break.

We return to see Cryme Tyme and Lance Cade waiting on at the top of the entrance ramp as Break the Walls Down hits the arena and Jericho makes his way out onto the Ramp. Cryme Tyme, Cade and Jericho now look at each other and then they all spring down to the ring learing Evolution out of the ring.

Bell Rings: The bell rings to get the match underway as Cryme Tyme, Jericho and Cade are taunting Evolution are on the outside of the ring regrouping. They climb up onto the apron as Cryme Tyme, Jericho and Cade are forced to their corner. Cade and Smith start the match off as they lock up in the center of the ring. Cade grabs a side headlock on Smith who struggles to get out of it before being taken over with a headlock takeover. Cade locks on a keylock on Smith who starts to fight up to his feet quickly before hitting multiple elbows to the midsection with his free arm as Cade releases the hold and Smith turns so that both men are face to face. They start exchanging blows and Smith manages to get the upper hand with a hard right snap jab knocking Cade back. Smith grabs Cade in position for a belly to belly suplex before lifting him up and giving the bigger men a hard bear hug. Cade strugles to get outr of it before hitting a couple of hard elbows to the side of his head. Cade now irish whips Smith into the corner and Cade runs in and drives his shoulder into the midsection of Smith and Jericho tags himself in as Cade keeps him into the turnbuckle. Both Jericho and Cade goto whip Smith out of the corner but throw him back first into the turnbuckle. Cade exits the ring and climbs back out onto the apron as Jericho takes control by pulling Smith out of the corner and starts beating him with lefts and rights before sending him into the ropes. Smith runs backk and Jericho waits for the return of Smith who goes for a clothesline which Jercho ducks and then waits as Smith comes back and hits a dropkick on Smith who falls down to the mat and Jericho is quick to make the pin 1... kickout by Harry Smith who easily pushes Jericho off.

Smith and Jericho get up to their feet at an equal rate and Smith is quick to make the tag to the exhausted Cody Rhodes who slowly enters the ring as Jericho gets ready for him. Rhodes and Jericho lock up in the center of the ring and Rhodes manages to his a kick to the midsection before sending him into the ropes before hitting an Arm drag sending Jericho across the ring. Jericho quickly gets back to his feet and runs at Rhodes again and sends him across the ring with another arm drag. Rhodes now moves in and sits on Jericho and starts beating on him with hard lefts and rights and making Jericho's head hitting the mat after each right and left. Rhodes now hits a knee to his side of Jericho who cringes in pain. Rhodes hits another punch before returning to his feet and Tagging in Orton who has a sinister look on his face as the Legend Killer enters the ring and waits as Jericho slowly gets to his feet. Orton grabs a headlock on Jericho who is stilll getting up on his feet. Orton hits a knee to the back of Jericho while still holding the headlock. Orton now falls down hitting an inverted neckbreaker slamming the back of Jerichos Neck into the mat. Orton now sits up Jericho and locks in a chinlock trying to wear down Jericho. Orton tries to wear down Jericho before breaking the hold and tgging in the recharged Harry Smith. Smith starts stomping on Jericho who is exhausted on the mat. DiBiase is yelling at him to take the pin but Smith doesn't listen and lifts up Jericho and puts him over his shoulder for the running powerslam. Jericho slides off the back of Smith and hits him with the Codebreaker as He turns around. Jericho starts crawling over to his corner and DiBiase is calling for the tag from Smith and is able to get it as Smith is fairly close. Jericho now dives before DiBiase can get to him and makes the tag in to Shad.

Shad runs into the ring and takes down DiBiase with a clothesline but He is quick back to his feet and Shad takes him down with another. DiBiase once agaain gets back to his feet and Shad lifts him up and slams him with a hard Scoop Slam and then making the pin 1...2. kickout by DiBiase who gets a quick kickout as the fans start to boo. Shad now returns to his feet and lifts up DiBiase before throwing him into his corner and makes the tag to JTG who double Irish Whips with him and sneds DiBiase to the ropes and they hits a Double flapjack as He comes back. JTG quickly falls down to make the pin 1...2. kickout once again by DiBiase. JTG now climbs up to the top rope and perches himself on there and Smith walks over and give JTG a push off the turnbuckle and down to the mats. DiBiase now starts to crawl and tags in a waiting Rhodes who walks over and starts hitting Rhodes with hard stomps before hitting a double Knee Drop and quickly running on to the ropes and rebounding before hitting another knee drop on the chest of JTG and makes the pin 1...2... kickout by JTG. Rhodes now gets back to his feet before lifting up JTG and throwing him to the ropes. Rhodes leaping into the air for a dropkick but JTG grabs the ropes and stops himself and Rhodes crashes and burns. JTG now gets hit in the back with a hard kick from DiBiase as the referee checks on Rhodes. JTG now walks out before falling down to the mat as both superstars are down on the mat. Rhodes starts to crawl over to his corner and now makes the tag over to Orton who enters the ring and starts hitting the Randy Orton stomp on JTG and running back to the ropes before hitting trhe double knee drop. JTG starts crawling over to the ropes when Orton stops him and Makes the pin 1...2...breakup of the pin by Cade. Cade now exits the ring quickly and Orton lifts up JTG getting ready for the RKO but JTG blocks and pushes Orton to the ropes before hitting a back suplex. JTG now starts crawling to his corner.

Orton now slowlyy starts getting to his feet as JTG is crawling over to his corner. JTG tags in Cade who rubns into the ring and stops Orton from making the tag. Cade drags him to the middle of the ring and lifts him up and puts him up on his shoulder. Cade now slams him down with a powerslam before makig the pin 1...2. DiBiase runs in and breaks up the pin before quickly exiting the ring. Cade is down on top of Orton who barely managwes to push him off. Orton starts to crawl over to his corner and then tags in Smith who climbs into the ring. Cryme Tyme now runs into the ring as Smith starts taunting them and Shad takes him down as JTG takes down DiBiase off the apron. Smith lifts up Shad and slams him with the running powerslam. Cade now back to his feet and waits for Smith to turn around and now hits him with the lariat taking him down and then the pin is made on Smith 1...2...3.

Winner: Jericho, Cade and Cryme Tyme.

JTG climbs into the ring as Evolution exit the ring and taunt the men in the ring as they celebrate the win. They taunt Evolution as they continue taunting the crowd as we go to a finish.

ooc: Sorry about all the typo:)

McLovin

Reaction score
Feedback on RAW

If I'm not mistaken this is the first time I have Reviewed this BTB, so bare with me on my knowledge of the Storylines. Nice Opening Promo to kick off the show, however I feel the dialouge between Randy Orton and Stephanie McMahon could have gone on longer than it did. But it sets up matches well, and I'm excited about who Vince Mcmahon will be picking as the new Raw General Manager, I'll have a wild guess and say Hulk Hogan.

Good Starter Match between Elijah Burke and Jimmy Wang Yang. From the finish of this match, i can tell that their will be a bigger push for Burke in the future, than there is for Wang Yang. I liked how you advance dthe angle between Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang as well, nice to see Commentary pick that up at the end of the match. Also a very good promo between the Divas and Stephanie, really liked how McMahon asserted her authority in the show from the beginning. Can't wait for their match next week. I tip a Title Change.

Laughed at the dialouge between JR and Lawler, makes me mad that the two have been split up in real life from the Commentary Booth. I was surprised by the following match between CM Punk and Matt Striker, I thought you'd end it with the easy option of a squash match, but you opted to make it a competitive showing. Good job and the best man won. Really didn't like the following Promo with Evolution, I felt that Orton or any of the wrestlers were in character that well. I don't think Harry Smith would say "idiot." First minor gripe of the show.

Another solid match with Hardy and Rhodes. Liked the finish although I think you could have been a bit more adventurous, oh and also I'm glad you didn't involve any Outside Interference during the match. You did better with Orton's Promo although you could have expanded it a bit longer. McMahon coming out felt quick and rushed.

Best Match of the show witht the main-event. Some really nice wrestling and flowed really well. Although I think Evolution should have won, seeing as Hardy won earlier on in the night.

Overall: To put it simple your matches are perfection, really, really good and I like how Raw has become a Brand with young, fresh wrestlers. Seems to be working well. Also, I know you mentioned the typos at the bottom of your show, but I think you should put your show and word and check your spelling with ABC so the show looks more cleaner. However it was a really solid show, the only problem is I can't believe I didn't Review this thread sooner.

Cheap Plug: TNA - We Are Wrestling iMPACT! June 12, 2008 is up. REVIEW FOR REVIEW!

Qwake

opening promo: Quite a good in character promo, good way to start off the show and Randy didnt get his own way :smh

opening match: Pretty good match, nice length and it was quite interesting to read, I had a feeling Elijah would beat him though, since your giving him a pretty good push by the looks of things.

Todd/mickie and others: Good promo and it was a nice way to set up a womens match next week maybe for the title, should be a great match (esp with mickie) :) I also liked how you made Steph take charge and had her decide what happens and when.

Striker vs Punk: This was a great match, I really like Matt Striker so for him to have a good match like this is great. CM Punk was obviously going to win but still a great read, nice building of Punk...(best match)

evolution: Good little build up promo for the 6-man tag match, I liked how you had Randy speak of his "old friend" in WWE who was gonna help them out, it really interested me.

Hardy vs Rhodes: Alright match, I am not a huge fan of Cody Rhodes but with a good opponent like matt Hardy I enjoy it more. It was good to see Matt Hardy picking up the victory this time although he suffered for it :(

Orton/steph: Good in character statement by Randy Orton saying what happens if you mess with them it was a great way to change the match to and 8-man tag. Steph is showing them who's boss lol.

Main Event: It was a good match, I feel it could have been better but none the less it delivered. It wasnt the best match but it was alright, I thought Evolution were going to win it for sure since they are the spotlight of your show but the faces won it.

AF: It was a good show but it really shows that you rushed it. There were alot of typo's and your main event I know could have been better! The main event was a little sloppy at the end and hard to read, good match but yeah. Most times that I read your show I enjoy the matches most but this week is was the promos, they were quite good. I was dissappointed to see you only had 4 matches on the whole show but next week there should be more. This was bad compared to your other shows tbh, I hope you take your time next week...6/10

BKB1copy.png

Don’t Question My Heart plays, and the ECW opening video plays.

Mike Adamle: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ECW, and we have quite the show in stock for you here tonight, live from Baton Rouge.â€￾

Tazz: “Too right Mike. Tonight is a big night for ECW, with the Number One Contender Tournament getting close to its climax.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “That’s right, we have the Semi Finals, as well as the debut of a new superstar, and Matt Sydal vs Chavo Guerrero.â€￾

Aerial plays, and Matt Sydal walks out down the ramp with Rey Mysterio. Sydal and Mysterio then climb into the ring, and Matt Sydal poses on the turnbuckle as Mysterio applauds him from the ring.

Mike Adamle: “Speaking of Matt Sydal against Chavo, we are about to see it right here.â€￾

Tazz: “Yeah, and here is Matt Sydal with his mentor it seems, in Rey Mysterio.â€￾

Chavito Ardiente plays, and Chavo Guerrero poses at the top of the stage, the Genesis Title still with him, with Bam Neely following him out. Both men walk down the ramp, then climb into the ring, where Chavo poses.

Mike Adamle: “Chavo, with the Genesis Title yet again.â€￾

Tazz: “He isn’t about to give it back Mike. Chavo is keeping that thing from Rey.â€￾

Matt Sydal w/ Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero w/ Bam Neely

Bam and Rey leave the ring slowly, and the referee calls for the bell to begin the contest. Chavo and Sydal run around, holding their hands up, looking for a lock up. Both move in, then engage in a lock up. Chavo presses against Sydal, trying to overpower him, but Sydal gets the edge and gets Chavo down to his knees. Chavo fights back to his feet, then kicks Matt in the mid-section. Chavo then takes the arm of Sydal, and twists it into a wristlock. Sydal goes behind Chavo, taking his arm into a hammer lock. Matt then pushes Chavo at the ropes. Chavo bounces off the ropes, then takes Sydal down with a shoulder block. Chavo then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over Sydal who has dropped down, bounces off the opposite ropes, then gets taken over by a hip toss from Sydal. Chavo gets back to his feet quickly, and Sydal then snapmares him over, runs at the ropes behind Chavo, bounces off them and hits a low dropkick to Chavo’s back. Sydal pushes Chavo down to the mat for the cover, 1...2. Chavo kicks out. Sydal gets back to his feet, then waits on Chavo. Chavo gets up, and Sydal kicks him a few times in the hamstrings, then in the back of the knees, forcing Chavo down to his knees. Sydal then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for a shining wizard, but Chavo ducks it, and Sydal hits the mat hard, rib first. Sydal gasps for air while on his knees, and Chavo gets him in an Oklahoma roll, 1...2. Sydal kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Chavo goes right back to that mid-section with a boot to it. Chavo then grabs Sydal by the hair, runs him over to the corner, and slams him down face first into the turnbuckle.

Chavo pushes Sydal back into the corner, then unloads with multiple right hands to the mid-section, continuing to target that area. 1...2...3...4. Chavo Irish whips Sydal with all of his power to the opposite corner. Sydal hits the turnbuckle, then falls to the mat in pain, due to the force that was used to throw him into it. Sydal slowly gets back to his feet, and Chavo pushes him back into the corner, then unloads with quick kicks to the mid-section of Sydal. 1...2...3...4. Chavo loves back, and leaves Sydal. Sydal struggles out of the corner, and Chavo grabs him, then takes him down with a rolling back suplex. Chavo makes the cover, 1...2. Matt kicks out. Sydal half sits up, and Chavo takes the opportunity to apply a body scissors hold. Sydal screams out in pain, as Chavo keeps the hold locked in. Sydal slowly starts to pull both men’s weight to the ropes, and the crowd gets behind the youngster. Sydal pulls himself closer, then finally reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. 1...2...3...4. Chavo breaks the hold. Chavo then gets back to his feet, and picks Sydal up. Chavo scoop slams Sydal, then looks around to the crowd cockily, and stomps right into the ribs of Sydal. Chavo can tell he is on top, and he starts to feel the momentum, and taunts the crowd. The crowd respond by booing Chavo, who is now waiting on Sydal. Sydal gets back to his feet, and Chavo kicks him hard in the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Chavo keeps Sydal in the same position, then rolls over for another suplex. Chavo goes for the second of the Three Amigos, but Sydal slips out and lands behind Chavo. Sydal backs into the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a spin kick on Chavo, just as he is turning around.

Sydal slowly pulls himself to his feet, as does Chavo. Chavo turns to Sydal, and Sydal drills him with some left hands to the skull. Sydal then Irish whips Chavo into the corner. Sydal then charges in, jumps between the second and top rope and hits a clothesline on Chavo. Chavo stumbles around, and Sydal hits him with a shoulder block to the stomach from the apron. Sydal then flips in over Chavo, runs at the opposite ropes, bounces off them, and takes Chavo down with a beautiful hurrancanrana. Sydal quickly follows up with a hook of the leg, 1…2.. Chavo kicks out. Sydal gets back to his feet, then waits on Chavo. Chavo gets up, and Sydal Irish whips him. Chavo runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets hit with a dropkick to the chin from Sydal. Sydal gets back to his feet and yells out to the crowd, who respond by cheering him. Sydal then heads out to the apron, and waits on Chavo to get up. Chavo gets back to his feet slowly, and Sydal comes off with a missile dropkick. Sydal is about to make the cover, when he sees Bam Neely get up onto the apron. Sydal then runs over and hits a leg lariat on Bam that knocks him out to the floor. Sydal takes his time mouthing off to Neely, forgetting about Guerrero in the ring. Chavo then gets back to his feet, and rolls Sydal up, with a pull of the tights, 1…2.. Sydal just kicks out. Both men get back to their feet quickly, and Chavo kicks Sydal in his injured mid-section, then sets him up for the Gory Bomb. Chavo gets Sydal up, but Sydal counters by rolling through, into a sunset flip, 1…2. Chavo kicks out. Sydal gets up first, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets caught with a tilt the world backbreaker from Chavo.

Chavo can feel the momentum as he gets back to his feet, shaking his hips. Sydal slowly struggles back to his feet, and Chavo boots him in the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Chavo rolls over and back to his feet, then takes Sydal over with another suplex. Chavo repeats this a last time, completing the Three Amigos. Chavo gets back to his feet and taunts, as the crowd shower him with boos. He then slowly goes up to the top rope, and comes off looking for the Frog Splash, but Sydal counters by getting his knees up to the mid-section of Chavo. Sydal then gets up with a smile on his face, and he drags Chavo over by the corner, then goes up to the top rope himself. Bam sees the end coming for Chavo, so he climbs up to the apron, and pushes Sydal off the top rope to the mat. The referee calls for the bell.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner by disqualification, Matt Sydal.â€￾

Bam Neely climbs into the ring, and starts hitting left hands to the back of the head of Sydal Suddenly, Rey Mysterio springboards into the ring and takes Bam down with a seated senton. Chavo sees all this happening, and he rolls outside the ring, then takes the Genesis Title yet again, and walks up the ramp. Bam rolls out of the ring and follows, as Rey and Matt yell at them from the ring.

Mike Adamle: “Chavo Guerrero has run away with the Genesis Title again.â€￾

Tazz: “He sure has. But big ups to Matt Sydal, picking up a win against a competitor like Chavo.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Ladies and gentlemen, we will now see a video about the newest member of the ECW roster, Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings.â€￾

A video of an athletic man wrestling is shown.

Ad break.

What’s Up plays, and Ron Killings dances down the ramp. He then starts to climb up the steps to the ring, looks to the crowd, then keeps going and climbs into the ring. Killings gets up on the turnbuckle and yells out to the crowd, “What’s Up?â€￾ Killings then grabs a microphone.

Ron Killings: “What’s up Baton Rouge? Tonight is the debut of Ron Killings. And I’m not here in ECW for nothing. I am here to win Titles. So whether you are my opponent tonight, or my opponent next week, get ready to be hit with The Truth!â€￾

Throttle plays, and Chuck Palumbo rides out down the ramp on his motorcycle. Palumbo then circles the ring, before getting off and climbing up into the ring.

Mike Adamle: “This will be no easy debut from Ron Killings.â€￾

Tazz: “This will be a test no doubt about it. We will be able to see his abilities.â€￾

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs Chuck Palumbo

Killings and Palumbo circle around, Killings moving quicker. Both men then move forward, and lock up. Killings jumps up, and manages to get a side headlock on Palumbo. Palumbo struggles around, then pushes Killings off. Killings runs at the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a Chuck clothesline, then bounces off the rope and hits a twisting elbow on Palumbo. Killings gets back up, as does Chuck a little slower. Killings then kicks Chuck in the mid-section, runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for the kill early with the Axe Kick, but Palumbo avoids it. Palumbo then goes for a back suplex on Truth, but he does a backflip out of it, and leans back in the corner. Palumbo charges in at him, but Killings gets a boot up to his jaw, and continues moving his feet up, then hooking the ropes and getting up to the top rope. Palumbo stumbles around, and Killings comes off and hits him with a big missile dropkick. Killings crawls across and hooks the leg of Chuck, 1...2. Palumbo kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Killings kicks Palumbo with some hard right hands, then Irish whips him. Palumbo runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and sees Killings preparing for a back body drop, so kicks him in the chest. Chuck then backs into the ropes, bounces off them and goes for a clothesline, but Truth ducks it, then catches him in a backslide, 1...2. Palumbo gets out of it. Both men get back to their feet, and Palumbo quickly kicks Killings hard in the mid-section. Chuck then grabs Truth by the hair, runs him towards the corner, and throws him shoulder first into the ringpost.

Killings cries out in pain, and Palumbo climbs out of the ring, then goes over to the ringpost. Killings tries to struggle away, but Palumbo garbs him by the left arm, and pulls him, grinding his shoulder against the ringpost. Palumbo then takes Truth’s arm away from the post, then swings it into it aggressively. Palumbo hears the referee’s count is up to seven, so he climbs back into the ring. Palumbo then pulls Killings out of the corner by his pants, and hits a forearm to his back. Truth struggles around a bit, and Palumbo grabs his arm, then twists it into a wrist lock. Killings has the pain etched across his face, as Chuck suddenly pulls Killings in for a shoulder block, before pushing him back and hitting another. Killings falls to his knees, and Palumbo hits an elbow to the top of his shoulder. Truth goes down to his hands and knees, and Chuck suddenly pulls his arm out from under him, and locks in an armbar. Killings cries out in pain, trying to work a way out of the hold. Truth starts to pull himself to the ropes, and has his arm reached out to try to get there. Truth gets closer, an closer, inching his way there. He raises his hand, looking like he may tap, but he soldiers on, and makes a reach out, getting to the ropes. 1...2...3...4. Palumbo breaks off the hold, then kicks at the arm of Truth a few times. Palumbo then lifts Truth up, and backs him into the corner. Chuck hooks Truth’s arm over the top rope, and pulls on it, applying pressure. 1...2...3...4. Chuck lets go of the hold, then backs away. Chuck then charges in at Killings, but Killings dodges the charging Palumbo, who crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. Palumbo staggers back, and Killings grabs him in a waist lock, then takes him over with a German suplex.

Both men slowly get back to their feet, and Palumbo is the first to react. Chuck charges at Killings and goes for a clothesline, but Killings ducks under it by doing the splits, then when Palumbo turns back to him, Killings fires off some big right hands that eventually force Chuck back against the ropes. Truth then Irish whips Chuck, who runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken over with a back body drop. Killings feels the momentum, as Palumbo slowly gets up. Killings boots him hard in the mid-section, then takes him up into a suplex position, but then brings him down into a cutter, hitting the truth or consequences. Killings hooks the leg of Chuck, 1...2.. Palumbo just manages to kick out. Killings gets back to his feet, not believing his luck, but then heads up to the top rope. Palumbo gets back to his feet a little groggily, and Killings comes off looking for a flying cross body, but Palumbo is able to catch him. Chuck looks around to the crowd with a smile across his face, then throws Killings over with a fallaway slam. Palumbo sits there with a smile on his face, then slowly gets up, taunting the crowd. The crowd boo Palumbo, but Chuck just ignores them, and waits on Truth to get back to his feet. Killings gets up slowly, and Chuck boots him in the mid-section, then gets him up for the Full Throttle. Killings wriggles around, and forces his way out, landing on his feet behind Palumbo. Truth rolls him up, 1...2.. Chuck kicks out. Both men get up again, and Killings is quicker, hitting a kick to the mid-section of Palumbo. Truth then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits the Axe Kick. Truth makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings.â€￾

Killings gets to his feet, and to the turnbuckle to celebrate.

Mike Adamle: “There we have it, a successful debut for Ron Killings.â€￾

Tazz: “Killings was good there, no doubt about it. I see ...â€￾

Somebody’s Gonna Get It plays, and Mark Henry walks out to the ring, then grabs a microphone.

Mike Adamle: “What the hell is this?â€￾

Tazz: “I guess the World’s Strongest Man has something to say, and I don’t see anyone stopping him.â€￾

The crowd boos heavily, as Henry looks around.

Mark Henry: “I am out here to make an announcement, so shut the hell up if you don’t mind.â€￾

The crowd continues to boo, as Killings looks bemused outside the ring.

Mark Henry: “I have come to an important decision in my career. And Killings, you should appreciate this here.â€￾

Killings looks into the ring confused.

Mark Henry: “Due to the clear racism that is shown here in WWE, I have decided to leave ECW indefinitely. What racism you may ask? Did you see the World’s Strongest Man in the Number One Contender Tournament? No. Did you see the World’s Strongest Man get the rematch he deserved for the Television Championship with Finlay? No. I am the Silverback of the WWE, and I get no respect. So you will see me next when I am ready to return.â€￾

Henry drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

Mike Adamle: “What was all that about?â€￾

Tazz: “I have no idea. I wonder if we will ever see Henry again.â€￾

Ad break.

Lambeg plays, and Finlay walks down the ramp with his shillelagh in hand, and the Television Championship around his waist. He then climbs up into the ring, drops the shillelagh in the corner.

Mike Adamle: “Tournament time.â€￾

Tazz: “And we are in for one hell of a match here. The tough Irish bastard against the Samoan Bulldozer.â€￾

Virtual Voodoo plays, and Umaga poses at the top of the stage, then walks on down the ramp, poses at the base of the steel steps, climbs up them, into the ring, and poses.

Mike Adamle: “He is the savage of ECW, Umaga.â€￾

Tazz: “The is going to be one physical match right here, no doubt about it.â€￾

Finlay vs Umaga

Finlay looks at the Samoan Bulldozer across the ring, trying to think of a way to gain some offense. He starts to circle around, and Umaga watches on. Finlay charges in at the big man, but he catches the Irishman with a knee to the mid-section, causing Finlay to double over. Umaga then goes for a right hand, but Finlay ducks it and goes behind Umaga quickly. Finlay garbs Umaga in a waist lock, then tries to take him over with a German suplex, but Umaga comes at Finlay with some hard reverse elbows to the side of the head of Finlay. Finlay lets go of the hold, and falls back into the corner. Umaga runs in at Finlay, but Finlay side steps him, and Umaga crashes into the turnbuckle. Finlay launches some quick kicks right into the back of the knee of Umaga, trying to chop him down. Umaga limps on one leg, in pain, and Finlay backs into the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Umaga down to the mat with a chop block. Finlay gets up and kicks away at the body of Umaga. Finlay makes the cover, 1...2. Umaga just throws Finlay off of him, and Finlay goes between the bottom and second rope, out on to the floor. Umaga gets up and climbs out of the ring as Umaga is getting back to his feet. Finlay quickly gets Umaga with a kick to the mid-section, then puts Umaga in a front face lock. Finlay looks to take Umaga down with a DDT, but he can’t pull the trigger on it. Umaga then counters with a back body drop, with Umaga crashing hard on the thin mats of the floor. Finlay arches his back in pain, as the crowd boo Umaga, who yells out in Samoan repeatedly at them. Finlay slowly starts to get back to his feet.

Umaga grabs Finlay around the head, and helps him back up to his feet. Umaga then Irish whips Finlay, and Finlay goes crashing into the steel steps. Umaga walks over to the Irishman confidently, then picks him up and throws him back into the ring. Umaga climbs back into the ring after Finlay, then grabs him by the head as he gets up, before taking him down with a big headbutt. Finlay crawls back towards the ropes, and Umaga goes after him. Finlay starts to get up, and Umaga hammers away on him with some heavy right hands, weakening Finlay further. Umaga then picks Finlay up, and Irish whips him. Finlay runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by an amazing spin kick from Umaga. Umaga covers Finlay, 1...2. Finlay gets his shoulders off the mat. Umaga gets back to his feet and kicks away at Finlay as the Irishman gets back to his feet. Finlay struggles up, and Umaga hits a kick to the mid-section, then an elbow to the back of the neck of Finlay that sends Finlay down to his knees. Umaga then moves around behind Finlay, and locks in a nerve hold across the shoulder of Finlay. Finlay grimaces in pain, and tries to get back to his feet. Finlay slowly starts to get up, and the crowd gets right behind him, cheering him on. Finlay gets right up, then hits some elbows to the mid-section of Umaga that don’t seem to faze him. Umaga grabs Finlay by his tights, then pulls him in and hits a hard forearm to the back. Finlay staggers forward in pain, over to the corner. Umaga looks to the crowd, then charges in at Finlay.

Umaga goes for a splash in the corner, trying to flatten Finlay, but the Irishman gets out of the way at the last second, leaving Umaga to hit the turnbuckle. Umaga staggers back, trying to stay on his feet and keep his balance, and Finlay sees the opportunity. Finlay runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Umaga down with another chop block. Umaga falls flat on his back, and Finlay runs at the ropes yet again, bounces off them, and cannonballs onto the chest of Umaga. Finlay gets back to his feet, knowing it is not enough to put away Umaga. Umaga gets to his knees while trying to get back to his feet, and Finlay charges at him, then hits Umaga with a stiff kick to the head. Umaga rolls over to his back in pain, and Finlay quickly heads up to the top rope. Umaga is still down on the mat in pain, and Finlay comes off with a body splash right across the Samoan Bulldozer. Finlay hooks the leg of the big man, 1...2.. Umaga kicks out pretty convincingly. Finlay looks around, then heads up to the top rope. Umaga is slowly getting back to his feet, and Finlay jumps off at him, only to be collected in the jaw with a superkick from Umaga. Umaga looks around to the crowd, who respond by booing him. Umaga then picks Finlay back up, and scoops him up. The crowd boo as Umaga pauses, then suddenly throws Finlay into the mat with a swinging side slam. Umaga looks around confidently, then decides to head up to the top rope himself. The Samoan Bulldozer taunts while on the top rope and screams out in Samoan, before coming off with an attempted falling headbutt. Finlay rolls out of the way, and avoids the headbutt, causing Umaga to hit the mat head first.

Suddenly, Hornswaggle comes out from under the ring and climbs up to the apron. The referee goes over and tells Hornswaggle to drop down, but Hornswaggle stays up, continuing to distract the referee. Meanwhile, Finlay crawls over to the corner and garbs his shillelagh. He gets back to his feet, then waits on Umaga. Umaga turns around, and Finlay goes for a shillelagh shot, but Umaga ducks it, and goes behind Finlay. Finlay turns back to Umaga, who throws Finlay up in the air, then smashes him down to the mat with a Samoan drop. Umaga then grabs Finlay by the arm, drags him over to the corner, and sits him up. Umaga then goes back to the opposite corner, taunts, then charges in and hits the Samoan wrecking ball. Finlay’s head snaps back, and he looks knocked out. This isn’t enough for Umaga, who picks Finlay up, then hits him with the Samoan Spike. Umaga covers Finlay, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Umaga.â€￾

Umaga gets up and taunts the crowd in victory, while yelling in Samoan.

Mike Adamle: “Umaga has just advanced on to the Final.â€￾

Tazz: “He will have to wait until the Main Event to find out who his opponent for next week will be.â€￾

The camera pans backstage, where we see Mark Henry leaving.

Teddy Long: “Mark. Mark! Where are you going?â€￾

The camera turns to see Teddy Long walk up to Henry.

Mark Henry: “Teddy what the hell are you doing? I told you just like I told all of those morons out there. I am gone. I will be back when I want to be back.â€￾

Teddy Long: “Well if that’s the way you feel Mark, then fine. Holla.â€￾

Ad break.

Mike Adamle: “Mark Henry has left the building, as we saw before the break.â€￾

Tazz: “Yeah, this is an interesting one man. To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what all of this is about.â€￾

Two young men introduced as Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas are shown standing in the ring, preparing for a match.

All of the lights except one on the stage, where Vladimir Kozlov walks into. He yells out, then walks down the ramp, as the light follows him. He then climbs up into the ring, looks at the crowd and screams out again.

Mike Adamle: “I wouldn’t want to be Chase Stevens or Andy Douglas right now.â€￾

Tazz: “No doubt about it, these two kids are in for it.â€￾

Handicap Match
Vladimir Kozlov vs Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas

Both Douglas and Stevens look at Kozlov nervously before each man runs in and grabs a leg. Kozlov pushes Stevens back off, but then can’t get Douglas. Stevens charges back, and Kozlov thinks fast, then catches him with a headbutt to the chest. Stevens falls to the mat, and Kozlov hits a big forearm across the back of Douglas, who was still trying to take Kozlov down by the leg. Douglas lets go in pain, and Kozlov then grabs him and hits him with a pendulum backbreaker. Kozlov turns to Stevens and picks him up, only to take him over with a belly to belly suplex. Stevens rolls out to the apron, and Kozlov turns to Douglas, then picks him up and pushes him back into the corner. Douglas looks out of it already, and Kozlov starts rapidly firing off open hand strikes to his head. 1...2...3...4. Kozlov backs off, then leaves Douglas sag down to the mat. Kozlov turns around and starts to walk towards Stevens, who suddenly springboards into the ring. Kozlov gets his boot up, and it strikes Stevens in the mat, causing him to fall to the mat hard. Kozlov picks Stevens up, puts him in a front face lock, and takes him down with an inverted DDT. Kozlov then walks over to Douglas, and picks him up by the hair. Kozlov then gets Douglas up, and finishes him with the Russian Rack. Kozlov covers, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Vladimir Kozlov.â€￾

Kozlov gets back to his feet, and stands with his hands raised, screaming out.

Mike Adamle: “Vladimir Kozlov continues his dominance here on ECW.â€￾

Tazz: “That’s right Mike, he proved dominant once again here this week.â€￾

MVP is shown walking backstage.

Mike Adamle: “Ladies and gentlemen, in our Main Event MVP goes one on one with the Big Show in the second Semi Final of the Number One Contender Tournament: that is up next.â€￾

Ad break.

Crank It Up plays, and fireworks go off around the titantron, as Big Show makes his way out from backstage and down the ramp. Big Show climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. He then poses to the crowd.

Mike Adamle: “He is the world’s largest athlete, the Big Show.â€￾

Tazz: “And he is intent on winning that ECW Championship.â€￾

I’m Comin’ plays, as MVP walks out through his custom tunnel. MVP then walks halfway down the ramp, and poses as fireworks go off behind him. MVP then continues on down the ramp, climbs up into the ring, then poses in the ring.

Mike Adamle: “MVP is the highest payed superstar in ECW history.â€￾

Tazz: “But does that mean he will be able to get the job done tonight?â€￾

Big Show vs MVP

The referee calls for the bell as the crowd buzzes in excitement. Big Show and MVP start to walk closer to one another, looking to lock up. They are about to when suddenly, MVP backs away. The crowd boo, and MVP tells them to shut up. MVP then turns back to Big Show, and holds his hand out for a lock up. Both men move towards each other, and Show moves in when MVP suddenly knees him in the mid-section. MVP uses the slight advantage, and takes a wristlock on Show after twisting his arm. Show calmly backs MVP back into the corner, and MVP climbs up to the second rope, to try to keep the leverage advantage over Show. Big Show suddenly grabs MVP by his tights, and just throws him across the ring, with MVP rolling out to the apron on the other side of the ring. Show walks over after him, and MVP drops down to the floor. MVP looks at the crowd and taps the side of his head, to indicate how smart he is, when Show reaches over and grabs MVP by the head, then pulls him back up to the apron. MVP looks shocked and goes for a right hand out of desperation, but Big Show blocks it, then throws MVP back into the ring. MVP falls back and slowly gets back to his feet. Show then charges at him and takes him down with a big shoulder block. Big Show smiles to the crowd, then runs at the ropes, and bounces off them. MVP drops down, so Show goes over him, bounces off the opposite ropes, then catches a low dropkick to the knee from MVP.

Show falls to a knee, and MVP garbs his leg, then picks it up and throws it down knee first into the mat. Show limps back to his feet, and MVP kicks him in the back of the knee a couple of times, before hitting a forearm to the back of his head. Show struggles back up, and MVP garbs him by the leg, then takes him down with a dragon screw. MVP keeps hold of Show’s leg, then drops an elbow across the knee. Show writhes in pain, and MVP lifts the leg of Show again, then falls to the mat, bending Big Show’s knee badly. Big Show continues to feel the pain shoot through his leg, and MVP gets back up, then locks in a half Boston crab. Big Show cries out in pain and looks at the ropes, trying to get there. He is slowly pulling himself closer, refusing the temptation to tap. Big Show is getting closer and closer to the ropes, then reaches out and gets his hand around the bottom rope. 1...2...3...4. MVP breaks the hold, then looks around to the crowd, as they shower him with boos. MVP waves them off, then turns back to Show. Show comes at MVP with a right hand to the mid-section, shocking MVP. MVP fires back with some right hands of his own, but Show pushes him back. MVP charges in at him again, and Show hits a falling clothesline on him, with both men falling to the mat.

The referee starts to count as both men crawl to the ropes to pick themselves up with assistance. 1...2...3...4...5.. MVP gets back to his feet. 6...7. Big Show gets up groggily. MVP sees an opportunity, and charges in at Show, but Show counters by grabbing him, then throwing him into the corner. Show then hits a huge open hand chop on MVP, the sound being heard clearly throughout the arena. Show hits another one, then looks around to the crowd and asks them to be quiet. The crowd goes silent instantly, and the bug man hits one last open hand chop, with the sound reverberating around the arena. Show smiles as MVP staggers out of the corner, then gets him up onto his shoulders, before dropping him face first across the top turnbuckle with snake eyes. Big Show limps towards the ropes, bounces off them and takes MVP down with a clothesline, without the usual momentum however. Show yells out to the crowd and calls for the Chokeslam. MVP groggily gets back to his feet, swinging his arms at nothing. He turns around, and Big Show grabs him by the throat, then screams out to the crowd again who cheer. Big Show starts to get MVP up, but MVP counters by going behind Show and landing on his feet, but he catches the referee on the way through, sending him down to the mat. MVP staggers around, and Show limps at him, only to get caught with a drop toe hold from MVP, injuring his knee further, and also slamming his face down into the mat.

MVP walks over to the ropes, then climbs out of the ring. He yells at Tony Chimel to get out of the way, before grabbing a steel chair and bringing it back into the ring. MVP walks over to Big Show who is on his knees, then cracks him over the back with the chair. MVP holds the chair up, taunting the crowd, as he waits for Show to get back to his feet. Big Show is getting to his feet, and MVP cracks Big Show over the head with the chair. MVP drops the chair, then hooks the leg of Big Show, but there is no referee to count the pinfall. MVP gets up with a frustrated look on his face, then goes back over to the steel chair, and picks it up again. He walks back over towards Show, then waits for him to get back to his feet. Big Show slowly starts to get up, and MVP smiles when Show suddenly punches the chair, sending it straight into the face of MVP. MVP staggers back as the chair falls to the mat. Big Show gets up and picks the chair up himself. Show raises the chair ready to smash MVP over the head when MVP swing his foot wildly, connecting with a low blow to Big Show. MVP kicks the dropped chair out of the ring, then tries to pick up Big Show. MVP slowly gets Show doubled over, then sets him up for the Playmaker. The referee gets back to his feet, and MVP hits the Playmaker. MVP hooks the leg of Big Show, 1...2.. Big Show kicks out. MVP gets to his feet and yells at the referee, the shock clearly shown on his face.

Show crawls to the corner to pick himself up, as he slowly gets up. MVP charges in, and Show suddenly grabs him by the throat, then takes him down with a huge Chokeslam. Big Show makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, The Big Show.â€￾

Big Show limps back to his feet, with the pain of his clearly etched across his face. Show raises his arms in victory smiling. Suddenly, Virtual Voodoo plays, and Umaga walks out quickly down to the ring. Umaga climbs in and taunts Big Show as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

Qwake

BM: Well I really don't know tbh. I really enjoyed them all and I guess the main event was my favourite. I also liked the first match alot because of Sydal and chavo's alright too.

wm: Kozlov beating the naturals :smh

bp: n/a what was up with the promos?! you had like 3 and 2 were just off one line. You really have to do better with them...

wp: Well none were bad because they were in character but there wasnt many and they were very very short...

AF: Well all of the matches were awesome! Big show and Umaga going through in the tournament was good, MVP and Finlay are better though lol. Nice Debut of Ron Killings, I see him getting pretty popular. Rey/sydal and chavo/bam fued is quite good, my fav atm. Also, where the hell was Cena!!!? He is your champ and he didnt even speak or show up? This was quite dissapointing from you tbh, you can do much better promo wise and booking wise. 6/10.

McLovin

Reaction score
Feedback on ECW

Well I was really pleased with Gards' Raw a few days ago, that I thought I'd come and check out your side of the BTB, since you gave me a Review for my BTB anyway. Great opening match with Sydal and Guerrero, and a plus, your actually doing something with Bam Neely, instead of him just watching the matches and never getting involved. Also I don't think Guerrero should be the Genesis (Interesting Name) Champion, someone more worthy like Mysterio or Sydal is better imo.

I doubt you would have had Killings lose in his debut match on ECW, glad your keeping the "Whats up?" as well. I love that. Also, forgot to mention, great font and layout. Easier to read. Wow, really interested in the upcoming developments with Mark Henry, Racism Storyline, maybe we'll see Michael Hayes on TV again!

Didn't expect to Umaga to win, but if that means he is put back into the main-event area then I'm all for it. Good solid TV match. I laughed at Teddy Long not really giving a shit about Henry leaving.

Quick squash match that served its purpose well, but I think Kozlov should move up into the mid card, as his squash matches much like on TV are getting boring. I tip MVP to beat Big Show.

There goes my Prediction. Probably the Second Best Match of the Show behind the Opener, looks like it'll be two big men in the Final, which I have no problem with as its different and interesting. Umaga to win Next Week.

Overall: Not a Bad Show at all in my opinion, nothing really that Special that I have to go crazy about, but this show was about planting the Seeds for future angles, such as the Mark Henry Racism Storyline, and the Tournament Finals. Still, your quality of writing is fantastic and I look forward to reading next week hopefully.​

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: Killings/Palumbo, I'm a huge fan of Killings and the match was absolutely great. I see where Mark Henry's leave of absense is going, especially the way he spoke to Killings about it. NoD II!
WM: Kozlov/Naturals, The Naturals are great, Kozlov is shit. Why man, why?
BP: As Lennie said, what's up with the promos. If I had to choose one it would be Mark Henry ust because if it goes the way I think it is going then I am gonna mark out.
WP: The others lol
AC: From what I'm seeing you basically got all the people you want for NoD II on the roster and used them with Mark Henry and I'm glad to see you're bringing them back on ECW. Maybe things will get a little more extreme this time. Check out Era of '08 if you got time :)