WWE: Time To Take Action

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Best Match: I thought the best match was the main event. Those two would not normally be in the main event glad to see Delaney win i can not stand Estrada.

Worst Match: Jamie Noble up against Vladmir Koslov. I understand what CMS is trying to say that the squash match is necessary when you are pushing a superstar but it still makes it probably the most dullest match so yeah nothing really bad just that it was a squash.

Best Promo: Probably the opening one with Cena the new champ addressing the crowd, Show comes out and wants a rematch and Teddy Logn announces a tournament which will be a sure winner. What a great way to start the show.

Worst Promo: Probably Delaney and Dreamer i udnerstand Dreamer was trying to get Delaney pumped up but i ahve never quiet brought into Dreamers promo's. So yeah sorry bout that.

Additional comments: All in all great show and i no most people probably say this but i only say this if the show is good quality and that is i will definintely be reading more.

DenninV2

Reaction score
Best Match: It was easily the "I Quit" match between Colin and Armando. Usually most matches like that seem choppy but this one flowed nicely. I thought the whole superstar thing coming out to support Delaney was rather cheesy tbh. But great match and a surprise main event to say the least.

Worst Match: Obviously the squash between Koslov and Noble. Yes I know matches like that are needed to push talent but Koslov isn't talented. So yeah it gets worst match.

Best Promo: John Cena/Big Show/Teddy Long promo at the beginning of the show was the best hands down. Helped set up what I think will be a nice long feud between Cena and Show. But since its a tournament it could change any week.

Worst Promo: You didn't have many promos so the Colin and Tommy gets it by default, really. It served it purpose with the mentor and teacher angle. But yeah it wasn't a bad promo just there wasn't many others to compare it to.

Additional comments: Give Big Show more squash matches.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKB2copy.png

Rise Up plays, while the SmackDown! opening video plays.

Michael Cole: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night SmackDown! Tonight is a huge night in the lead up to the Great American Bash, and I am here with my broadcast colleague, and possible GM of Raw, Mick Foley.”

Mick Foley: “Thanks Cole. I will admit that Monday Night was fun, but it is now time for some SmackDown! action.”

Michael Cole: “We have some huge matches tonight, including ladies and gentlemen soon, the Cutting Edge.”

Mick Foley: “That’s right Cole, and Edge has invited Shawn Michaels tonight. What will happen there?”

Michael Cole: “I am sure we will find out soon enough.”

Break It Down plays, and Brian Kendrick runs down to the ring, being accompanied by Paul London, with both men holding their WWE Tag Team Championships.

Michael Cole: “Here is Brian Kendrick, one half of the newly crowned WWE Tag team Champions.”

Mick Foley: “But tonight we see him in singles competition.”

I’m All About Cool plays, and Deuce comes out in a 50’s car, accompanied by Domino and Maryse. They climb out of the car, walk down to the ring, climb in and mouth off at London and Kendrick.

Mick Foley: “These are the cool cats gee.”

Michael Cole: “Oh dear God.”

Brian Kendrick vs Deuce

London, Domino and Maryse leave the ring as the referee calls for the bell. London starts to clap Kendrick, and the crowd get behind him as he and Deuce circle the ring. Both men move forward into a lock up, and Kendrick instantly takes the arm of Deuce and twists it around. Deuce comes back with a big forearm to the head, then grabs a side headlock on Kendrick. Kendrick tries to fight out of it, then grabs Deuce by the arm and spins back into a hammerlock. Deuce goes for a reverse elbow, but Kendrick ducks it, then hits Deuce with a snapmare and a dropkick to the back. Kendrick pushes Deuce down to the mat and covers him, 1...2. Deuce kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Kendrick hits a chop on Deuce, then Irish whips him into the corner. Kendrick charges in, but Deuce gets an elbow up to the jaw of Kendrick. Kendrick stutters back, and Deuce goes for a backslide. Kendrick counters by floating over the back of Deuce. Deuce turns around, and Kendrick scores with another chop. Kendrick hits another few chops on Deuce, and Deuce goes back into the corner. Kendrick continues to chop away at deuce in the corner, 1...2...3...4. Kendrick grabs Deuce by the head, and takes him out of the corner with a side headlock. Deuce struggles around, trying to find a way out, then pushes Kendrick off. Kendrick runs at the ropes, and goes to bounce off them, but gets tripped over by Maryse.

Unfortunately for Kendrick, the referee didn’t see it, and Deuce charges up and drops an elbow on the back of Kendrick. London runs over to Domino and Maryse, and starts challenging them, but they both back away. The referee sticks his head out to tell London to get back around the other side of the ring. While this is happening, Deuce drapes Kendrick’s head over the top rope and starts to press against the back of his neck to choke him. Kendrick struggles for air as the referee continues to tell London off. Finally the referee turns around, and sees what is happening. The referee then starts to count, 1...2...3...4. Deuce breaks the hold and tells the referee he was doing nothing wrong. Deuce grabs Kendrick by the leg, then drags him to the centre of the ring and makes the cover, 1...2. Kendrick kicks out. Deuce gets back to his feet and kicks at Kendrick as he tries to do the same. Kendrick gets back up, and Deuce grabs him, then slowly takes him down with a spinning neckbreaker. Deuce gets to his knees, and goes right back to choking Kendrick. 1...2...3.. Deuce breaks the hold. Deuce gets up and spits outside the ring in the direction of London. London enraged climbs up onto the apron. Meanwhile, Domino leans into the ring and drags Kendrick over by the hair so that his head is hanging off the side of the ring. Domino then proceeds to hit multiple forearm shots across the chest of Kendrick. London drops down, and Domino stops. Deuce then drags Kendrick into the middle of the ring, and covers him again, 1...2.. Kendrick kicks out again. Deuce gets back to his feet, then looks around and heads up to the top rope. Deuce looks to the crowd, then comes off looking for a fist drop, but Kendrick rolls out of the way and Deuce goes into the mat.

Kendrick struggles to his feet while Deuce gets up shaking his hand in pain. Deuce then charges at Kendrick, but Kendrick catches him with a swift spin kick. Both men get up again, and Kendrick hits another spin kick. Both men get up yet again, and Kendrick Irish whips Deuce. Deuce runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken down by a leg lariat from Kendrick. Kendrick hooks the leg of Deuce, 1...2.. Deuce kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Kendrick hits a hurrancanrana on Deuce. Deuce flips over, then picks himself up in the corner. Kendrick charges in, then takes Deuce over with a monkey flip. Kendrick runs over and makes the cover, 1...2.. Deuce just kicks out. Kendrick gets to his feet and measures Deuce. Deuce slowly gets up, and Kendrick grabs him, then runs up the turnbuckle for Sliced Bread #2, but Deuce throws him over onto the pron. Kendrick turns around and Deuce goes for a right hand, but Kendrick ducks it, then hits a right hand of his own. Kendrick then hits a shoulder block through the second and top ropes to the mid-section of Deuce. Deuce moves back, and Kendrick springboards in, but Deuce runs over and trips him off the ropes, causing Kendrick to land awkwardly. Kendrick slowly tries to struggle to his feet, and Deuce runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits the Crack In The Mouth. Deuce makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Deuce.”

London slides into the ring to check on Kendrick. He is bent over him, when Deuce runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits London with the Crack In The Mouth. Deuce, Domino and Maryse leave the arena smiling.

Michael Cole: “I think Deuce and Domino just made their intentions clear.”

Mick Foley: “Yeah, they obviously do want those WWE Tag Team Championships.”

Michael Cole: “We now head backstage to Josh Matthews.”

Josh Matthews is shown standing backstage. The camera zooms out and John Morrison is shown, causing the crowd to boo.

Josh Matthews: “John, last week Mr Kennedy pinned you in a tag team match, and now this week you have requested a one on one rematch with him. Why?"

John Morrison: “Josh, I did this for one simple reason. I am above Kennedy, I am on a higher level. Kennedy got a win last week, and he instantly thinks he is on my level. Kennedy you need to know, you are not, nor will you ever be joining me at the Palace of Wisdom. All you can do is merely look in at me, the Guru of Greatness, and wish you were in my position. Tonight I shut your mouth when I beat you one on one.”

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Jeff Hardy dances at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off, walks down to the ring, climbs in, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Here is the Rainbow Haired Warrior, Jeff Hardy.”

Mick Foley: “Not only is Jeff one of the weirdest superstars in the WWE, he is also one of the most gifted.”

Fireworks go off at the top of the stage, and Slow Chemical plays, as Kane walks down to the ring, climbs in over the top rope, then poses as fireworks come out of the ringposts.

Michael Cole: “Many people think Kane would be World Heavyweight Champion right now if it were not for Ryder and Hawkins.”

Mick Foley: “That may be true, but it isn’t much good for Kane.”

Ain’t No Stoppin Me plays, and Shelton Benjamin walks out with the United States Championship around his waist as he mouths of at the crowd on his way down the ramp. He then climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: “Shelton Benjamin claimed the US Title last week, but what he did after the match to Trevor Murdoch was disgraceful.”

Mick Foley: “Well he isn’t the Gold Standard for nothing Cole.”

Longhorn plays, and JBL climbs out of a limousine at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring arrogantly, climbs in, and poses.

Michael Cole: “JBL will be looking for a way to force his way into the Title picture.”

Mick Foley: “A win here wouldn’t do any harm.”

Jeff Hardy and Kane vs Shelton Benjamin and JBL

Kane and JBL go back to their corners, and Benjamin and Jeff circle around the ring. The crowd get into it, and both men move forward and lock up. Both men struggle for an advantage and spin around until eventually Benjamin start to get the edge and push Jeff back towards the corner. Jeff turns it around, and then has Benjamin back right in the corner. Jeff backs away for the clean break, and Benjamin looks surprised. Jeff moves back to the middle of the ring, and holds him arms up for Shelton to come forward. Shelton comes towards Jeff, as Jeff holds his arms up for a lock up. Benjamin suddenly kicks Jeff in the mid-section, then hits a couple of right hands to the head of Jeff. Benjamin then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by an arm drag from Jeff. Benjamin gets up, and Jeff takes him over to the corner by the arm, then tags in Kane. Kane climbs into the ring, then hits a right hand to the head Benjamin. Benjamin staggers back, and Kane grabs his arm, the twists it and hits some right hands to the head. Benjamin quickly counters by raking the eyes of Kane, then runs over to his corner and tags in JBL. JBL climbs into the ring and goes after Kane with some right hands to the head that knock Kane back to the corner. JBL then continues hitting right hands. 1...2...3. Kane ducks one, then pushes JBL back into the corner and hits some big right hands of his own. 1...2...3...4. Kane pulls JBL out of the corner, then guides him back against the ropes and Irish whips him. JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets a blind tag from Benjamin. Meanwhile, Kane bends over for a back body drop and JBL kicks him in the chest.

JBL backs into the ropes, bounces off them and Kane grabs him by the throat. Suddenly, Benjamin comes off the top rope and takes Kane down with a flying clothesline. JBL rolls out of the ring holding his throat, and Benjamin hooks the leg of Kane, 1...2. Kane kicks out. Benjamin gets back to his feet with an arrogant smile on his face. Kane gets up and Benjamin knees him in the mid-section before taking him down with a scoop slam. Benjamin makes the cover, 1...2. Kane gets his shoulders up. Benjamin picks Kane up, then takes him over to the corner and tags in JBL. Both men grab one of Kane’s arms, then ram him back hard into the turnbuckle. Benjamin climbs out of the ring and JBL starts to tee off with right hands to the head of Kane. 1...2...3...4. JBL pulls Kane out of the corner by the arm and takes him down with a short armed clothesline. JBL makes the cover, 1...2. Kane kicks out. JBL walks over to the corner, and tags in Shelton. Benjamin climbs into the ring while Kane is trying to crawl across to his corner. Benjamin runs across and hits a boot to the back of the head of Kane. Benjamin mouths off cockily to the crowd while Kane holds the back of his head, then quickly rolls Kane over and covers him, 1...2. Kane kicks out. Benjamin gets into a mount position on Kane, and starts to hit right hands to the head of the Big Red Machine. 1...2...3...4. Benjamin gets off, then walks over to the corner and tags in JBL. JBL poses over Kane as the big man gets back to his feet, then Irish whips him into the corner. JBL charges in and goes for a clothesline, but Kane moves out of the way at the last second. Kane then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and takes JBL down with a big boot.

Both men fall to the mat, and start to crawl to their respective corners. JBL makes the tag to Benjamin first, and as Benjamin charges across to stop Kane, he makes the tag to Jeff. Shelton tries to hit Jeff with a right hand, but Jeff blocks it, then hits a right hand to Benjamin. Jeff then springboards over the top rope and hits a kick that sends Benjamin down to the mat. Shelton gets up, and Jeff hits some right hands to his head. Jeff then Irish whips Benjamin into the corner. Jeff charges in, and hits a corner clothesline on Benjamin. Shelton falls to a seated position in the corner, and Jeff backs away, charges in, handstands on the ropes, and hits a dropkick to the jaw of Shelton. Jeff drags Benjamin out of the corner by the leg, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Shelton just manages to kick out. JBL climbs into the ring, then grabs Jeff. Jeff knocks his hands off, then hits some right hands to the face of JBL. Jeff attempts to Irish whip JBL into the corner, but JBL reverses and sends Jeff in. Jeff runs up the turnbuckle, but then comes off and hits JBL with a whisper in the wind. Jeff gets up, then measures Shelton. Benjamin gets up and Jeff kicks him in the mid-section, then hits him with the Twist of Fate. Jeff poses to the crowd, then goes up to the top rope. JBL gets up and staggers towards him, but Jeff knocks him back down to the mat with a kick to the face. Jeff looks back to Benjamin, who suddenly gets up, runs up the turnbuckle and takes Jeff over with a superplex.

Both men lie on the mat, and Shelton slowly pulls himself over to the cover. Shelton drapes his arm across Jeff, 1...2.. Jeff manages to get his shoulder up right before the three. Shelton struggles back to his feet, then drags Jeff by the leg to the corner, grape vines it, and tags in JBL. JBL climbs into the ring, then walks over and hits an elbow drop across the chest of Jeff. Shelton gets up and leaves the ring, and Jeff rolls onto his stomach. JBL runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then hits an elbow drop on the back of Jeff. JBL rolls Jeff over and makes the cover, 1...2. Jeff kicks out. JBL gets to his feet with a smirk on his face, then picks Jeff up by the hair. JBL drags him across to the corner, then throws him head first into the turnbuckle. JBL pushes Jeff back into the corner, then starts to hit right hands to the head of Jeff. 1...2...3...4.. JBL tags in Benjamin. Shelton climbs in the ring, and both him and JBL kick away at the mid-section of Jeff. 1...2...3...4. JBL climbs out of the ring. Shelton then starts to hit right hands of his own to the head of Jeff. 1...2...3. Shelton pulls Jeff out of the corner by the hair, then sets him up for a powerbomb. Shelton gets Hardy up, but Jeff rolls through into a sunset flip, 1...2.. Benjamin just kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Benjamin kicks Jeff in the mid-section, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Shelton makes the cover, 1...2.. Jeff kicks out. Shelton mouths off to the crowd confidently, while Jeff struggles back to his feet. Jeff gets up and Shelton grabs him for an Irish whip, but Jeff counters by twisting the arm of Shelton, then taking him down with a one armed sleeper slam.

Jeff begins to crawl to the corner to tag in Kane, and Shelton follows. Jeff is about to get there, but Shelton just gets his leg. Both Benjamin and Hardy get up, and Jeff connects with a mule kick to Benjamin. Jeff then dives over to the corner and tags in Kane. Kane climbs into the ring, then runs over and knocks JBL off the apron. Shelton gets up, and Kane knocks him over with an uppercut. Benjamin gets back up, and Kane Irish whips him to the corner, then charges in and hits a corner clothesline. Kane backs away, and Shelton stumbles out of the corner, only to be taken down by a sidewalk slam from Kane. Kane looks around at the crowd, then goes up to the top rope. JBL climbs up onto the apron, and then pushes Kane from behind, sending him down to the mat. Shelton slowly gets back to his feet, then waits on Kane. Kane gets up, and Benjamin takes him over with a t-bone suplex. Shelton gets back to his feet with an arrogant smile across his face.

Suddenly, Southern Pride plays, and Trevor Murdoch runs down the ramp.

Shelton runs outside to meet Murdoch, and the two start hitting right hands on each other. The referee calls for the bell.

Justin Roberts: “The referee has ruled this match is a no contest.”

Murdoch throws Shelton into the crowd barrier, but Shelton comes back and the two start to brawl to the back. Kane stays looking in disbelief while in the ring, when suddenly JBL cracks him in the back with a steel chair. Kane bends to his knees, and JBL then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits Kane with a Clothesline From Hell as he tries to get up. JBL stands tall over Kane.

Michael Cole: “All chaos just broke out right in front of us.”

Mick Foley: “That’s right Cole, and I can se no reason for JBL’s actions.”

Michael Cole: “Not only that, but there was also the brawl between Benjamin and Murdoch.”

Graphic for the Cutting Edge is played.

Mick Foley: “Well we can put that all behind us, as coming up next, we have the Cutting Edge.”

Ad break.

Metalingus plays, and Edge walks to the top of the ramp, then poses with the World Heavyweight Championship as fireworks go off behind him. He then continues on to the ring, and climbs in, where the set for the Cutting Edge is set up.

Edge: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Cutting Edge.”

Crowd boo.

Edge: “And you see tonight is a very special edition of the Cutting Edge. Tonight, my guest is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.”

Crowd cheers.

Edge: “You see last week, we saw the reformation of D-Generation X. Roll the footage.”

Footage of DX forming is shown from last week’s SmackDown! is played.

Edge: “Aww, how sweet. Now after seeing that, please welcome my guest at this time, Shawn Michaels.”

Break It Down plays, and Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp, posing the DX cross arms, then climbs in the ring.

Edge: “Welcome Shawn, to the Cutting Edge. Shawn I just have to ask you. Now I know this whole DX thing wasn’t your idea, but why did you go along with it? I mean, let’s be honest Shawn, you’re not a ‘rebel’. You’re not a ‘degenerate’. You’re a pensioner. So why the hell are you going along with this pathetic charade that you are some leader of a rebellious gang? Why Shawn, why?”

Shawn Michaels: “Why is there a new DX Edge? Just why in the hell shouldn't there be a new DX? You can call me old all you want Edge, but with this whole ated R thing, you have proved that you want to be just like me You want to be HBK.”

Crowd cheers.

Shawn Michaels: “Maybe you’re right Edge. Maybe I’m not a rebel. But at least I don’t go around calling myself the Rated R Superstar when the only action I get us when I hump the mat when I slide into the ring.”

Edge: “Shut the hell up, just shut up! I am the World Heavyweight Champion, and you will pay some respect!”

Shawn Michaels: “Well Edge, let’s see you earn that respect. Edge, I’m free at the Great American Bash. And I know you are too, so how about it, Edge one on one with HBK for the World Heavyweight Championship?”

Crowd cheers.

Edge: “And just why in the hell do you deserve a shot at MY World Heavyweight Championship? What have you done?”

Shawn Michaels: “What have you done besides Vickie Guerrero to earn that Title?”

Edge: “That’s it, you want this Title so bad? Do you. Well you know what ...”

Vickie Guerrero is rolled out onto the stage by Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder.

Vickie Guerrero: “Excuse me!”

Crowd boos.

Vickie Guerrero: “Baby, calm down. Look Shawn, I know that Edge has not got a challenger for the Great American Bash. And you know what; I am going to give you that chance Shawn.”

Crowd cheers.

Vickie Guerrero: “If, and only if you win tonight’s main event. Tonight Shawn, you run the gauntlet. You will have to defeat four men, in order to gain a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Crowd boos as Edge laughs in Shawn’s face. Suddenly, Shawn hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Ryder and Hawkins run down and pull Edge out of the ring as Shawn stares down Vickie Guerrero.

Michael Cole: “Shawn Michaels will have to defeat four men in order to get his World Heavyweight Title shot!”

Mick Foley: “But if anyone can do it Cole, it’s Shawn Michaels. Shawn rises to the occasion like no man I have ever seen.”

Ad break.

Josh Matthews is shown standing backstage. The camera zooms back and JBL is shown next to him. The crowd boos.

Josh Matthews: “JBL, earlier tonight we saw you assault Kane after the match. What I have to ask is, why?”

JBL: “Josh, last week Kane got an opportunity that should have been mine. Just what in the hell did Kane do to deserve a Title shot more than me? That’s right, nothing. And predictably, the big idiot blew it. I am sick of people like Kane getting in my way, on my show. It’s time all of the garbage stepped aside so the true star can shine, the Wrestling God.”

Glamazon plays, and Beth Phoenix walks out to ringside, then goes and sits at the announce table, with the Diva’s Title.

Michael Cole: “We have a guest here in the Diva’s Champion, the Glamazon. Welcome Beth.”

Beth Phoenix: “Thanks Michael, and you know I am just out here to have a look at the other women, and check out the division.”

You’re Not Enough For Me plays, and Michelle McCool walks down the ramp, high fiving the fans. She then climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Last week Michelle McCool came very close to upsetting you to win the Diva’s Title.”

Beth Phoenix: “But that is all it would have been: an upset. I am up on a higher level than michelle and she knows that.”

Mick Foley: “Well after last week I think you are selling Michelle a little short there."

Holla plays, and Kelly Kelly poses at the top of the ramp, walks down it, climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Beth Phoenix: “This bimbo poses no threat at all to me.”

Michael Cole: “A bit of a bold statement there.”

Mick Foley: “Kelly is improving all of the time, and one day soon you may be in trouble Beth.”

Don’t Mess With plays, and Victoria poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, climbs into it, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Victoria is a two time former Women’s Champion. Do you think she could be your next challenger?”

Beth Phoenix: “You know Victoria is a great wrestler, but she is still nothing compared to the Glamazon.”

Woo-Wee plays, and Maryse walks down the ramp with a smug look on her face, before climbing into the ring and posing.

Mick Foley: “Maryse is beautiful, but I don’t quite know about her wrestling ability yet.”

Beth Phoenix: “At least she will do anything to win, which is a lot better than a lot of the superstars here.”

Michelle McCool and Kelly Kelly vs Victoria and Maryse

Maryse and Kelly go to their corners, and Victoria and Michelle eye each other off. Both women then move together, and lock up in the centre of the ring. Victoria gains the advantage, and grabs a side headlock on Michelle. Michelle looks to struggle out of it, but Victoria then takes her over with a headlock takedown. Victoria keeps the pressure on, and both of Michelle’s shoulders fall to the mat, 1. Michelle gets her shoulder back up, then fights back to her feet. Michelle gets out of the hold by then pushing Victoria off. Victoria runs at the ropes, bounces off them and takes Michelle down with a shoulder tackle. Victoria looks down at Michelle, sneering, then runs at the ropes and bounces off them. Michelle drops down and Victoria goes over her, then bounces off the opposite ropes before getting taken down by a hip toss from Michelle. Victoria gets up, and Michelle takes her down with another hip toss. Victoria gets back to her feet, and Michelle grabs her in a front face lock, then drags her across to the corner and tags in Kelly Kelly. Kelly climbs into the ring, then hits a forearm to the back of Victoria. Victoria stumbles away in pain, and Kelly goes to grab her, but Victoria knocks her hands away, then hits a jawbreaker. Victoria rushes to her corner, and tags in Maryse. Maryse gets into the ring, then goes after Kelly with a right hand, but Kelly blocks it, then Irish whips Maryse into the corner. Kelly charges in, but Maryse gets out of the way and Kelly goes into the turnbuckle.

Kelly stumbles back and Maryse grabs her by the hair, and throws her down to the mat. The back of Kelly’s head cracks off the mat, causing her to clutch it as Maryse tags in Victoria. Victoria comes into the ring and stomps the mid-section of Kelly a couple of times. Victoria then picks Kelly up back to her feet, and hits a right forearm to her head. Kelly falls back, holding her face, and Victoria grabs her to hit her with a pendulum backbreaker. Kelly arches her back, and Victoria presses her against the mat into the cover, 1...2. Kelly kicks out. Victoria gets back to her feet, then stands on Kelly’s hair and tags in Maryse. Maryse climbs into the ring and hits a stomp to the mid-section of Kelly. Maryse then picks Kelly up by the hair, then slowly takes Kelly down with a swinging neckbreaker. Maryse makes the cover, 1...2. Kelly kicks out. Maryse slowly gets back to her feet, and stands over Kelly. Kelly gets up and Maryse kicks her in the mid-section, then Irish whips her into the corner. Maryse then mouths off at Michelle and baits her into the ring. Meanwhile, with the referee distracted by Michelle, Victoria pulls on the hair of Kelly from the outside. Maryse hits some slaps across the face of Kelly. Michelle goes back to the outside, and Victoria lets go of Kelly’s hair when the referee turns around. Maryse tags in Victoria, who snapmares Kelly out of the corner, then applies a keylock on Kelly. The crowd starts to get behind Kelly as she gets back to her feet. Kelly turns around, then uses her free arm to hit some elbows to the mid-section of Victoria.

Victoria tries to stop the momentum with a right forearm, but Kelly ducks it, runs at the ropes, bounces off them and takes Victoria down with a jumping clothesline. Both women go towards their corners, and both successfully make tags. Michelle and Maryse both run into the ring, and Michelle takes Maryse down with a dropkick. Both women get up and Michelle hits another dropkick on Maryse. Maryse gets up yet again, and Michelle Irish whips her into the corner. Michelle then charges over and takes Maryse over her with a monkey flip. Michelle goes back after Maryse who has gotten up and guides her back against the ropes, then Irish whips her. Maryse runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by a big boot to the jaw. Michelle goes after Maryse, then grabs her by the leg and locks in the Brazilian Heel Hook. Maryse is trying desperately to pull herself to the ropes when suddenly Victoria somersaults in and hits a leg drop across the throat of Michelle. Victoria gets up and picks Michelle up before lifting her up onto her shoulders. Victoria then slams Michelle down to the mat with a spinning sidewalk slam. Victoria gets up, and is suddenly tripped from the outside, and pulled out of the ring by Kelly. Both women then start brawling outside the ring. Meanwhile in the ring, Maryse has got to her feet, and starts to measure Michelle as she slowly gets up. Michelle gets up, and Maryse goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Michelle catches her leg, then takes her down in a single leg and locks in the Brazilian Heel Hook. Maryse is caught in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go, so she taps out.

Justin Roberts: “Here are your winners by submission, Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool.”

Michelle gets up onto the turnbuckles, and Phoenix stands up and holds the Divas Title up.

Beth Phoenix: “You are nothing Michelle, nothing.”

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Mr Kennedy walks down to the ring arrogantly. He then climbs in and poses as his microphone comes down.

Mr Kennedy: “Ladies and gentlemen ... are you ready? Are you ready to see some Hollywood poser get his ass kicked all over the arena? Are you ready for MMMMMMRRRRRRR KKKKEEEENNNNNNNNEEEEDDDDYYYY .... Kennedy?”

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison poses at the top of the ramp, walks down it, climbs into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: “Kennedy pinned, this man, John Morrison last week, and Morrison has requested the rematch.”

Mr Kennedy vs John Morrison

Kennedy and Morrison look at each other in the ring as Morrison tells Kennedy last week was a fluke .Both men continue to mouth off, until Morison suddenly hits a right hand on Kennedy. Morrison goes for a second right hand, but Kennedy ducks it, then hits s chop on Morrison. Morrison holds his chest in pain, and Kennedy hits another chop that sends him back to the corner. Morrison is struggling in the corner, and Kennedy goes for some more chops, taking advantage of Morrison’s positioning. 1...2...3.. Kennedy Irish whips Morrison to the opposite corner. Kennedy charges in, but Morrison then gets a boot up to his jaw. Morrison then runs out looking for a clothesline, but Kennedy ducks it. Morrison turns around, and Kennedy catches him with a kick to the mid-section, then puts him in a side headlock. Morrison slowly presses back against the ropes, then pushes Kennedy off. Kennedy runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for a shoulder block, but neither him nor Morrison go down. Kennedy looks at Morrison, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and ducks a Morrison clothesline. Kennedy takes Morrison in a waist lock, then rolls back into the cover, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Morrison hits a knee to the mid-section of Kennedy. Morrison then goes for a European uppercut, but Kennedy catches it, then manoeuvres it around into a backslide, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Both men get up once again, and Kennedy goes for a roundhouse kick, but Morrison ducks it, then sweeps Kennedy’s leg and makes the cover, 1...2. Kennedy kicks out. Both men get up and Morrison quickly takes Kennedy down with an enzuiguri.

Morrison looks around at the crowd arrogantly while on his knees, then picks Kennedy back up. Morrison goes straight to work with a European uppercut on Kennedy that forces him to stumble back. Morrison hits another European uppercut on Kennedy that sends Kennedy back to the corner. Morrison then moves in and starts to hit multiple quick kicks to the mid-section of Kennedy. 1...2...3...4. Morrison leaves it, and Kennedy drops to a seated position. Morrison then moves back in and starts to choke Kennedy with his boot across Kennedy’s windpipe. 1...2...3...4. Morrison releases the hold, and picks Kennedy up out of the corner by the hair. Morrison then snapmares Kennedy over, before running at the ropes, bouncing off them and taking Kennedy down with a running knee to the face. Morrison covers Kennedy with his forearm in Kennedy’s face, 1...2. Kennedy gets his shoulder up. Morrison gets back to his feet and kicks away at Kennedy as he also gets up. Kennedy gets completely back to his feet, and Morrison grabs him around the head, then takes Kennedy down with a swinging neckbreaker. Morrison hooks the leg of Kennedy, 1...2.. Kennedy kicks out. Morrison gets up, holding his hair, then mounts Morrison and hits some hard forearm shots to the head. Morrison hits about ten good shots, then gets back up and measures Kennedy. Kennedy gets back to his feet, and Morrison goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Kenney catches his boot, then takes Morrison down with a roundhouse kick.

Kennedy stumbles to the ropes, and is on his knees trying to pull himself up. Morrison slowly and gingerly gets up, and both men move towards each other. Kennedy strikes first with a big right hand that shakes Morrison. Morrison tries to fire back, but Kennedy blocks it and hit some quick right hands of his own. Morrison is pushed back against the ropes, and Kennedy then Irish whips him. Morrison runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by an elbow from Kennedy. Morrison crawls across to the corner to try to pick himself up, and Kennedy charges across and scores with a boot to the face of Morrison. Kennedy grabs Morrison by the leg, then drags Morrison away from the corner and hooks his leg, 1...2.. Morrison kicks out. Kennedy gets to his feet, and measures Morrison as he gets up. Morrison gets up and Kennedy gets him up in a fireman’s carry, but Morrison struggles out of it and lands behind Kennedy. Morrison then takes Kennedy down with a Russian legsweep. Morrison gets up with an arrogant smirk across his face, as he goes over to the ropes and waits on Kennedy to get up. Kennedy gets back to his feet, and Morrison goes for a springboard enzuiguri, but Kennedy ducks out of the way with Morrison crashing and burning. Morrison gets back to his feet holding his stomach, and Kennedy quickly hits an enzuiguri. Kennedy confidently makes the cover, 1...2.. Morrison somehow manages to kick out. Kennedy looks shocked, but then gets back to his feet and waits on Morrison. Morrison slowly gets up, and Kennedy sets him up for the Mic Check, but Morrison counters with elbows to the side of the head. Morrison gets free, then goes for an enzuiguri, but Kennedy ducks it, then gets him with an Oklahoma roll, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, Mr Kennedy.”

Kennedy quickly rolls outside the ring and celebrates as Morrison looks at him in shock. Morrison shows his frustration by kicking at the bottom rope.

Michael Cole: “Kennedy just caught Morrison again.”

Mick Foley: “Kennedy is a great wrestler, and I think Morrison just needs to accept that.”

The camera goes backstage to see Shawn Michaels walking.

Michael Cole: “Shawn Michaels runs the gauntlet for his chance at the World Heavyweight Championship in our main event, next!”

Ad break.

Break It Down plays, and Shawn Michaels poses at the top of the stage as fireworks go off behind him. He then gets up, walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring and poses.

Michael Cole: “I wonder who Shawn’s first opponent will be.”

Mick Foley: “We are about to find out.”

Calling All Cars plays, and Big Daddy V poses at the top of the ramp, walks down to the ring, poses in front of the steel steps, then climbs up them and into the ring.

Michael Cole: “No way! How is this fair on Shawn Michaels?”

Mick Foley: “I don’t see how Shawn is going to defeat one man, let alone four.”

The referee calls for the bell, and Shawn has a worried look on his face. Shawn suddenly charges across the ring and jumps at Big Daddy V, hitting quick right hands on him, unfortunately to seemingly no affect. Big Daddy V pushes Shawn back effortlessly. Shawn charges in at Big Daddy V again, but Big Daddy V floors him with a Samoan drop. Shawn rolls outside the ring, gasping for air, and Big Daddy V follows. He picks Shawn up by the hair, then Irish whips him into the crowd barrier. Big Daddy V charges in at Shawn, but Shawn dodges and Big Daddy V goes straight through the crowd barrier. Shawn jumps on Big Daddy V and start to hit straight right hands to the skull of Big Daddy V. The referee climbs outside the ring, and tries to stop Shawn. Michaels gets up and tells the referee to go away. Michaels then rolls back in the ring, and the referee follows, with Big Daddy V still out on the outside. The referee begins to count as Shawn counts along with him. 1...2...3.. Big Daddy V has got to his knees, 4...5...6. The big man is back on his feet, 7...8. Big Daddy V gets on the apron, and Shawn runs up and goes for a baseball slide to the knees, but Big Daddy V lifts his knees and Shawn slides out to the floor. Shawn grabs Big Daddy V by the leg, but the big man uses his power to kick Michaels back into the crowd barrier. Big Daddy V drops back down to the floor, then grabs Michaels and throws him back into the ring. Big Daddy V climbs back into the ring, and Michaels gets up and runs at him, before hitting some right hands to his head.

Shawn then goes for an Irish whip on the big man, but he can’t make Big Daddy V budge. Big Daddy V then Irish whips Shawn into the corner, and charges in looking for a body splash, but Shawn dodges and Big Daddy V crashes straight into the turnbuckle. Shawn then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits a flying forearm. Big Daddy stays standing, and Shawn kips up, then starts hitting some right hands to the head of the big man. Shawn attempts to lift the big man for an inverted atomic drop, but can’t even get the big man off his feet. Big Daddy V counters with some elbows to the side of the head of Shawn, which causes Shawn to stutter. Big Daddy V then takes him down with a swinging sidewalk slam. Big Daddy V looks around, then surprisingly heads up to the top rope with his back to Shawn. Big Daddy V then comes of much to everyone’s disbelief with a moonsault, which Shawn evades at the last second. Shawn then gets up, and climbs up to the top rope himself. Shawn comes off and connects a flying elbow drop on Big Daddy V. Shawn gets back to his feet, and starts to toot up the band. Big Daddy V gets back to his feet, and Shawn charges over only to be caught with another Samoan drop. Big Daddy V looks around confidently, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for an elbow drop, but Shawn rolls out of the way. Both men get up slowly, and Michaels hits Sweet Chin Music. Shawn collapses onto Big Daddy V, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Big Daddy V has been eliminated.”

In The Middle Of It Now plays, and Kurt Hawkins runs down to the ring.

Hawkins slides in and waits on Michaels to get back to his feet. Michaels gets up slowly, and Hawkins charges at him, then takes him down with a running neckbreaker. Hawkins quickly makes the cover, 1...2.. Michaels gets a shoulder up. Hawkins looks in disbelief at the referee, then starts to choke Michaels. 1...2...3...4. Hawkins lets go of the hold, then picks Michaels back up to his feet by the hair. Hawkins hits a chop across the chest of Michaels, but Michaels fires back with a chop of his own. Hawkins hits another chop and Shawn fires back once again. Shawn then hits two more chops, and goes for an Irish whip into the corner on Hawkins, but Hawkins reverses and sends Michaels in. Michaels hits the turnbuckle and goes up it, causing pain to his back. He lands on his feet and turns to Hawkins, who takes his head off with a big clothesline. Hawkins hooks the leg of Michaels, 1...2.. Shawn kicks out again. The crowd cheer and breathe a sigh of relief, as Hawkins looks around, wondering what he has to do to get the job done. Hawkins picks Michaels up by the hair, then takes him over with a snapmare and applies a cross armed choke. Shawn gets the crowd behind him as he tries to fight back to his feet. Shawn gets to a knee, then right back to his feet. He twists it around, then hits a kick to the midsection of Hawkins.

Michaels hits yet another kick that causes separation. Shawn runs at the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a clothesline from Hawkins, bounces off the opposite ropes, then takes Hawkins down with a flying forearm. Hawkins is slowly getting up, and Michaels suddenly kips up. Hawkins runs over at Shawn, but gets caught with an inverted atomic drop from Shawn. Shawn then knocks Hawkins down to the mat with a right hand. Hawkins gets back up and Michaels sends him down with another right hand. Hawkins gets up once again, and Michael scoop slams him this time. Michaels then heads up to the top rope, and comes off looking for a flying elbow drop, but Hawkins rolls out of the way. Hawkins then gets to his feet, and measures Shawn. Shawn gets up and Hawkins runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for a clothesline, but Michaels ducks it. Hawkins turns back to Shawn and gets hit with Sweet Chin Music. Michaels hooks the leg of Hawkins, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Kurt Hawkins has been eliminated.”

In The Middle Of It Now plays, and Zack Ryder runs down the ramp.

Michaels slides out of the ring, and the two start exchanging right hands on the outside. Michaels gets the advantage and throws Ryder into the crowd barrier by the hair. The crowd cheer Michaels as he takes Ryder by the hair, drags him over to the ring and throws him in. Michaels follows Ryder in, and Ryder thinks fast and rakes the eyes of Shawn. Ryder then grabs Michaels around the head and takes him down with a spinning neckbreaker. Ryder makes the cover, 1...2.. Shawn kicks out. Ryder gets back to his feet and picks Shawn up by the hair. Ryder keeps hold of the hair of Michaels, then throws him into the corner so that his face hits the turnbuckle. Ryder then starts to hit quick right hands to the head of Shawn. 1...2...3...4. Ryder attempts to Irish whip Ryder to the opposite corner, but Michaels reverses and sends Ryder in. Shawn charges in at Ryder, but Ryder gets an elbow up to his jaw. Ryder then goes up to the second rope and jumps off looking for a double axe handle. Shawn counters by getting him with a kick to the mid-section, then calls for a piledriver. Shawn sets Ryder up between his legs, but Ryder counters with a back body drop. Ryder falls to the mat, sitting against the ropes, and Shawn pulls himself to his feet. Shawn advances on Ryder, but Ryder grabs him by the tights and throws him between the ropes to the outside.

Ryder follows Michaels out of the ring, and grabs a steel chair from ringside. Michaels gets back to his feet, and Ryder cracks him over the head with the steel chair. The referee calls for the bell.

Justin Roberts: “Zack Ryder has been disqualified.”

Ryder continues the assault with the steel chair to the back. He then rolls Michaels back into the ring and starts to leave.

Metalingus plays, and Edge slowly and confidently makes his way to the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship.

Michael Cole: “It was a set up all along! Michaels could never win this!”

Mick Foley: “Edge is a genius, no doubt about it.”

Edge climbs into the ring, then waits on Shawn to get up. Edge waits in the corner, with Shawn slowly getting up. Shawn gets to his feet and Edge charges for the Spear, but Shawn sidesteps it, and Edge goes face first into the second turnbuckle. Shawn then rolls Edge up, 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner, and the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Shawn Michaels.”

Michaels rolls straight out of the ring with a smile on his face. Edge looks down at him yelling as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.​

Reaction score
Best Match: Definintely the main event i was expecting Edge to casually walk out and Spear and get the victory or something glad to see HBK show some resilience.

Worst Match: The Divas Match. Sorry but i just never really get involved in the Divas matches

Best Promo: The Cutting Edge. Loved the way HBK kept putting Edge down really stuffed him up. I loved the line about how the only action Edge gets is when he humps the mat when he slides into the ring ROFL CLASSIC.

Worst Promo: Once again the Divas i am sorry but it just seemed so stiff

Additional Comments: i think this btb is tremendous it is definitely one of my fav keep up the good work.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: Although I didn't like the outcome of the match, I really liked the tag team match between Jeff Hardy and Kane vs. JBL and Benjamin. The main event wasalos really good.

WM: There really wasn't a bad match, but since I don't really care for the Women's Division, I would say the Diva Tag Team Match.

BP: I would have to agree with JayBeeLoser and say the Cutting Edge. It had a really good length and it was in character, and it had a lot of importance.

WP: There wasn't really a bad promo in my opinion. All the promo's were done pretty well.

AC: This was another great show BKB. All the matches and all the promos were at least good, so kudos to you. I would give your show 8.5/10.

Cheap Plug: My second Raw is up and Riggs' SD is up in our thread WWE: A New Beginning.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Hardy and Kane vs JBL and Shelton was good. The teaming was good putting two feuds together, and there were simliarities betweern both teams. The Gauntlet was nice, but because of the format, I wouldn't put it as best.

WM - I would normally say the divas match, but it was pretty good, far better than I expected when I saw the title. Kennedy vs Morrison wasn't bad either.

BP -
Vickie Guerrero: “Excuse me!â€￾

Yeah.

WP - N/A

AC - ANother good show, there wasn't a dull moment at all. All of the feuds are standing out, and they are pretty good. I'll attempt to review Raw if I can get my lazy ass to get on the computer the day it's up.

WWE News

Raw

Monday Night will get explosive with the aftermath of last weeks Main Event with Evolution interfering. This week Chris Jericho will hold a highlight reel with guests Evolution. What will happen when These five men meet in the ring and will Jericho be able to keep order during his own show.

Last week Say Cody Rhodes become Numbere One Contender to the Intercontinentalm Title and hope to improve his streak when He faces Kofi Kingston this week. Who will come out on top and will Rhodes be able to continue his momentum.

Also this week will see the crowning of both the Tag Title and Womens Title Number One Contenderships. Will James and Evolution be able to withstand their future number one contenders. One thing is for sure they will be watching closely

Confirmed Matches:

Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes

Womens Title Number One Contenders
Natalya Neidhart vs Melina

World Tag Titles Number One Contenders
Cryme Tyme vs Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang.

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel w/ Evolution.

News:

Armando Estrada and Ric Flair are rerportedly in line to participate in Vince McMahon's General Manager Competition. Their are other Names Still Hovering around in the Air.

ECW

News

Armando Estrada is officially through with ECW after losing his I Quit match with Colin Delaney. He has been removed from the roster, and will not be returning to the land of extreme.

Matt Sydal has been officially signed to ECW after his victory last week over Charlie Haas. He will be in action again this week, in a tag team match.

The Number One Contender Tournament will continue on this week’s ECW with the two other Quarter Final matches, after we saw Big Show and MVP win their respective Quarter Final matches to go through to the Semi Finals.

After last week’s I Quit match victory over Armando Estrada last week, Colin Delaney has been warned it will not be getting any easier. What does this comment mean from Long?

Known Card

Number One Contender Tournament Quarter Final
Finlay vs The Miz

Matt Sydal and Rey Mysterio vs Charlie Haas and Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Stevie Richards

John Cena and Big Show vs MVP and Mark Henry

SmackDown!

News

Last week we saw Shawn Michaels become the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship by winning a Gauntlet match. Vickie Guerrero is said to have a shock in store for him this week.

The Mr Kennedy/John Morrison rivalry will continue this week, with Morrison challenging Kennedy to take on any wrestler of his choosing. Kennedy officially accepted the challenge on wwe.com.

After JBL’s assault on Kane last week, Vickie Guerrero has announced that Kane and JBL will go one on one at the Great American Bash. Will the feud continue to simmer this week on SmackDown?

A Number One Contender match for the Diva’s Title has been announced for this week’s SmackDown! With the winner set to go on to the Great American Bash to face the Diva’s Champion, the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.

Trevor Murdoch will have a chance to gain more revenge on the United States Champion, Shelton Benjamin this week when the two of them are in the same ring.

Known Card

Number One Contender Match for the Diva’s Championship
Michelle McCool vs Victoria

Trevor Murdoch vs Shelton Benjamin

FCW

Results

Drew McIntyre and Stu Sanders defeated Brad Allen and Charles Evans

Colt Cabana defeated Eddie Colon

The Bella Twins defeated Lupe Martinez and Daisy

Afa defeated Johnny Curtis

Jay Bradley and Nic Nemeth defeated Hade Vansen and Sheamus O’Shaunessy

Kevin Thorn defeated Shawn Spears

Jake Hager defeated TJ Wilson

Power 25

P25P1.png

P25P2.png

P25P3.png

P25P4.png

Power25P5.png

The Rated R CMStar

A little old, but I had already read the show and I forgot to make the review.

BM: Obviously the gauntlet. It was perfect not only in writting sense, making look HBK as a total babyface and fan favorite, but booking wise in reality and in kayfabe, starting with the best Daddy V, and then the Edgeheads who didn't want to win, just to weaken HBK for Edge, I could totally see that happen in real life, and that is always a good sign when you are working with a WWE BTB.

WM: None, if any, the divas match, but just because I don't pay interest to them.

BP: I applaud your Cutting Edge. Edge was incredibly in character, and the part of Vickie as well. I don't know if HBK would be that sarcastic, but considering he is DX again, it is understandable. I do think that you could have drag Edge's part a little bit, but I do know from experience that making promos longer is really hard.

WP: If anything, the commentary of Beth, that was still good, but I don't knoe if bimbo fitted on their lines at all. You could just have imitated the commentary she did some weeks ago in real life Raw and do just fine.

AC: Good show, and totally felt like a real life SD. Nice crop of feuds in there, and the Edge situation is really interesting, I will be checking this out more.

Qwake

Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes

Womens Title Number One Contenders
Natalya Neidhart vs Melina

World Tag Titles Number One Contenders
Cryme Tyme vs Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang.

RAW looks great and I will review when I get a chance...Highlight reel sounds good :)

Finlay vs The Miz

Matt Sydal and Rey Mysterio vs Charlie Haas and Chavo Guerrero

Umaga vs Stevie Richards

John Cena and Big Show vs MVP and Mark Henry

This looks like it will be an awesome show, remind me to check it out :p (come on Sydal and Rey)

Number One Contender Match for the Diva’s Championship
Michelle McCool vs Victoria

Trevor Murdoch vs Shelton Benjamin

This show looks good, not to many matches named but I am sure it will be good...I may check this out.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
To Be Loved by Papa Roach hits thwe arena as the New RAW video package plays as we go into an arena with the cheering crowd.

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Jim Ross: Welcome to another Monday Nighht Raw and we are happy to have you here. Alongside me as Always will be Jerry 'The King Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: Thanks JR and we are looking at a very explosive show after the events of last week.

Jim Ross: It sure is King now lets get this show off and started.

No Chance in Hell hits the arena and Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring doing his infamed strut. He climbs into the ring with a microphone in hand

Lillian Garcia: Please welcome, The Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon.

Vince McMahon: Thank you Lilllian. Now you may or May Not know why I am out here but for now I am out here to announce the General Manager for tonight. Now this has been nearly all fun and games for the past two weeks but tonight I am going to announce that tonight. Our General Manager will be...

WOOO... hits the arena and Ric Flair make his way to the ring Stylin and Profilin as He makes his way to the ring.

Ric Flair: WOOOO. The Dirtiest Player in the Game finally returns to the WWE. I am Tonights General Manager and I am sure to make it a delight as I am the Styling and Profiling Son Of a gun WOOOO. Tonight's Main Event will involve Four Competitors in a tag team match. It will Be former Evolution Team Mates Batista and Triple H pairing off against WWE Champion Chris Jericho and Number One Contender Randy Orton. But there is more. For that match, if Batista and Triple H win tonight. Both of them will be included as Number One Contenders and a fatal four way for Summerslam. WOOO.

Line in the Sand hits the arena and Orton makes his way down to the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Randy Orton: Ric, Ric, Ric, Sorry but you are o0nly going to be general Manager for one week and well no matter what. That match at Summerslam will be changed if I have my way whether you like it or not. Whether it be by Me and Jericho winning tonight or Me forcing our next General Manager it does not matter. So Flair, Just take that match off the card for toni...

Ric Flair: Sorry Randy but when I say it is official. It means it is official. Now are you going to get out of this ring or will I have to make you.

Flair Takes off his Jacket ready to go but Orton wquickly gets down and rolls out of the ring.

Ric Flair: Oh and Randy, Tell your Evolution duplicates to stay away from ringside or you will lose your number one Contendership.

WOOO goes through the arena as Flair's music hits again as we see Randy angry on the top of the ramp and we cut to Commercial.

Commercial Break.

Jim Ross:Welcome back to Monday Night RAW and we have our main event tonight announced. It will be a tag team match. Randy Orton and Chris Jericho Taking on Triple H and Batista.

Jerry Lawler: That's right JR and with The Rest of Evolution Banned from Ringside it should be a very entertaining match.

Jim Ross: But now we are ready for the Tag Team Number one contendership match.

“Bringin' Da Hood T U hits the arena as Shad and JTG make their way to the ring taunting the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making their way to the ring Weighing in at a combined weight of 530 pounds, Shad and JTG, Cryme Tyme.

I'll Do Anything, hits the arena and Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore make their way out to the ring.

Lillian Garcia:Making their way to the ring, At a combined weight of 407 pounds... Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore.

Bell Rings:Both team back up Shad start the match. Shad moves forward and Moore and Shad lock. Shad is able to get the upper hand grabbing a front face lock only for Moore to bring him back to the ropes and push him to the ropes. Shad runs forward as does Shad who takes Moore down with a lariat before making the early cover 1... kickout by Moore. Shad returns to his feet before lifting him Up and sending Moore to the turnbuckle. Moore hits the turnbuckle before running out and hitting a spinning heel kick to the chest. Both Moore and Shad start to get to their feet before both starting to circle the ring. Shad goes to lock up but Moore moves out the road and starts hitting kicks to the back of the Big Man's legs and Shad bends one knee over before stumbling forward. Moore then runs forward as Shad tries toregain his composure. Moore rebounds off the ropes beforerunning at Shad before ducking a clothesline and continuing to run asnd Shad turns around as Moore comes back and lifts him up and Hits a huge Side Slam. Shad now returns to his feet before grabbing the hair of Moore and pulling him up to his feet and throwing him into his corner. Shad then makes the tag to JTG and He enters the ring. JTG now runs back to the ropes and Shad throws Moore out of the corner and JTG connects with a flying shoulder block before he follows it up with a pin 1... kickout by Moore. JTG returns to his feet before grabbing both of Moore's legs and then caatapulting him into the the ropes and Moore grabs his neck and writhes on the mat in pain as JTG quickly crawls over for the cover 1...2. kickout once again by Moore. JTG now returns to his feet before lifting up Moore and sending him to the ropes. Moore hooks the top rope with both arms as JTG runs at him and Moore ducks down pulling down the bottom rope and JTG goes flying onto the mats back first.

Moore now crawls over to Jimmy Wang Yanng who is waiting with his arm extended for the tag. Moore leaps and gets the tag to Yang who quickly climbs up to the top rope and JTG slowly gets back to his feet. Shad then enters the ring and grabs Yang and flips him over and throws him onto the canvas. JTG now crawls back into the ring as Shad is forced out of the ring by the referee. JTG slowly gets back to his feet with the help of the ropes. He then runs at the now standing Yang who throws him over with a hip toss. JTG quickly gets back to his feet and once again runs at Yang who this time hits a one legged dropkick. Yang is first to his feet as JTG rolls over to the ropes. Yang runs at JTG who quickly lifts him up over the ropes and Yang lands on the ring apron. Yang taunts for JTG to turn around and as He does Yang leaps up onto the top rope and takes JTG down with a flying leg lariat. Yang slowly gets back to his feet before tagging in the slowly recuperating Moore who enter the ring as JTG start to gets back to his feet. Moore enters the ring before running to the ropes behind JTG and then turning around and hitting a dropkick to air as JTG stumbles out of the way. JTG then stumbles over and makes the tag to Shad who enters the ring. Shad then rabs Moore up to his feet before hitting Hard right hands to the head. Shad then lfits him up into a firemans carry but Moore wiggles out the back and then runs back to the ropes only for Shad to lift him up into a Military press position beore throwing down Moore who writhes on the mat holding his chest in pain. Shad then taunts the corwd before dropping down and rolling Moore over and making the pin 1...2.. kickout by Moore. Shad gets back to his feet and grabs the hair of Moore and pulls him up to his feet before hitting a hard right jab letting go off Moore's head at the same time dropping him to the mats.

Moore slowly starts to get to his feet as Shad backs off letting him get up slowly. Shad then rebounds off the ropes before running forward and hitting a big boot to the side of his head and Moore falls limblessly done to the mat. Shad grabs Moore up to his fet and throws him down with a scoop slam before making the pin 1...2... Yang dives in and hits the back of Shad breaking the pin.Yang exits the ring as Shad slowly returns to his feet before lifting up Moore and throwing him to the ropes and Shad goes to lift him up only for Moore to get up and hit a scissor lock takeover throwing Shad down and onto the mat. Moore then slowly gets back up to his feet as does Shad. Shad is first to his feet before He sprints at Moore who then jumps up off his feet and hits a dropkick and Shad rolls over to his corner and both Moore and Shad are able to make the tag to their respective partners. Both Yang and JTG run into the ring. JTG is able to his a clothesaline as He turns around Yang quickly is returning to his feet. JTG then runs at Yang going for another clothesline which Yang ducks and JTG keeps running and as JTG returns He gets hit with a dropkick. Yang then crawls over and makes the pin. 1...2.. kickout by JTG. Yang slowly returns to his feet before climbing up to the top rope. JTG slowly starts to returns to his feet as Yang gets to the top rope. JTG gets fully to his feet as Yang leaps off the turnbuckle going for the moonsault only for JTG to move out of the way causing Yang to hit the mat chest first. JTG then walks over and tags in Shad and they both walk and over and lifts up Yang Simultaneously and Shad throws Yang to the ropes and then lifting him up into a firemans carry on the rebound. JTG then runs off the rpes where Shad is facing asnd they hit the G9 before Shad makes the pin 1...2...3

Winners and New Number 1 Contenders: Cryme Tyme.

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners Cryme Tyme.

Shannon Moore climbs into the ring visibly frustrated as Cryme Tyme walk back up the ramp. Moore then checks on Yang before pulling him up to his feet. Moore then stands back before kicking Yang in the midsection and hitting a standing neckbreaker on Yang. Moore then walks over and climbs up to the top rope. Yang slowly starts getting up to his feet and Moore leaps off and hitrs the Halo on Yang. Moore gets back to his feet and Moore taunts the crowd to boos as we go to a break.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and what we just saw was shocking with Shannon Moore attacking what could be former partner.

Jerry Lawler: Could be JR or will be.

Jim Ross: Now we go backstage with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time... Kofi Kingston. Kofi tonight you will be facing Cody Rhodes. How are your feelings on your opponent.

Kofi Kingston: Well Todd, as you said I will face Cody Rhodes. Now he is bigger then me and taller then me. But what he does not have is the heart that I have. I can withstand any onslaught that He will put me under.

Todd Grisham: Well it seems as if you are very confident for your match tonight.

Kofi Kingston: Well Todd, I will not say I am confident tonight but I know I can win tonight. I can win anytime anywhere as long as I believe in myself. Tonight I am going to prove how hard it is to beat me. Todd I have to go get ready.

Cool Tweak hits the arena and Natalya Neidhart makes her way to the ring as we go back into the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making Her way to the ring from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing in at 120 pounds, Natalya Neidhart.

Paparazzi hits the arena and Melina makes her way out to the ring taunting the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making Her way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, Weighing in at 122 pounds, Melina

Bell Rings: Neidhart and Melina both start to circle the ring before locking up in the center and Neidhart seemlessly pushes Melina into the corner. Melia now starts to slowly get back to her feet. Neidhart is smiling in the ring as they move together in the center of the ring and lock up again. They fight over the control abit before Neidhart pushes Melina into the corner as they are still locked up. The referee asks Natalya to back off and when she does She immediately runs at Melina who moves out of the road only for Natalya to stop Herself and as She turns around Melina immediately starts laying into her with hard lefts and rights but Natalya is able to fight back with a kick to the midsection before pushing her away. Natalya now runs at Melina taking her down with a clothesline. Melina is quick back to her feet but Neidhart once again takes her down with a clothesline. Melina not as quickly this time gets to her feet and Natalya runs at her and Melina ducks the clothesline as Natalya continues to run and Melina hits a Dropkick as Natalya returns. Melina now returns to her feet before jumping onto Natalya and beating away at her face with lefts and rights. Melina then gets back to Her feet. Melina now taunts the crowd as Natalya returns to her feet. Now Natalya grabs the hair of Melina and throws her down to the mat and the referee warns her about pulling the hair. Natalya now sits Melina up and locks in a sleeper hold on Melina and Melina tries not to fade. Natalya wrenches the hold as Melina's arms both drop lifelessly down to the mat as Natalya gets a smirk on her face. The referee now picks the arm of Melina up before dropping it down to the mat. The referee then lifts the arm up again and drops it but Melina manages to stop it from hitting the mat. Melina now starts to try to get back up to the her feet.

Melina now fully gets back to her feet and starts hitting back elbows to the midsection of Natalya before turning around and hitting a kick to the mdisection. Melina then hits a kick to the head of Natalya causing her to stumble back. Melina then runs forward and hits a Lou Thez press on Natalya before starting to hit numerous punches to the head of Natalya. Melina now gets back to her feet and starts stomping on the midsection of Natalya before lifting her up. Melina then throws Natalya into the turnbuckle but Natalya reverses and sends Melina hard into the turnbuckle. Natalya then runs in only for Melina to lift both feet up but Natalya grabs them and throws them over the top rope and Melina falls down and out of the ring. Natalya now taunts the crowd before climbing out of the ring and picking up Melina. Natalya then throws the head Melina into the apron as Melina turns over and Natalya starts hitting her with hard lefts and rights before throwing her back first into the barricade. Natalya now rolls into the ring to break the count before rolling back out and grabbing Melina and throwing her into the ring. Natalya now enters the ring and makes the pin on Melina 1...2.. kickout by Melina who barley gets the shoulder up. Natalya returns to his feet frustrated before lifting up Melina and thorwing her into the corner and walking back. Natalya now runs forward and then steps up onto the second rope and starts hitting hard punches to the head of Melina who tries to push Natalya off and Natalya falls back onto her feet. Melina then runs forward to try and hit Natalya with a clothesline but Natalya lifts up Melina and drives her to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Natalya then returns to her feet and grabs both legs of Melina and then locks in a sharpshooter on Melina who tries to fight her way to the ropes. Melina struggles to get to the ropes but finally taps out.

Winner and Number One Contender to the Women's title: Natalya Neidhart.

Natalya keeps the hold locked on Melina who continues to tap out before passing out as Natalya keeps the hold on when finally Mickie James comes running down the ramp and Natalya releases the hold and Melina rolls out of the ring. James and Natalya meet in the center of the ring and start start each other down. James now starts firing hard lefts and rights on Natalya. Natalya then backs away before rolling out of the ring. James taunts Neidhart who backing up the ramp holding her head.

Jim Ross: Well James came down to save the day for Melina but is she too late.

Jerry Lawler: Well Natalya and Mickie have certainly been firey when near each other tonight.

Jim Ross: Well King I would Expect to be that way.

We now go backstage with Cade and Jericho

Chris Jericho: Lance, don't worry about facing thaat little Jamaican piece of crap tonight, He has no chance of beating you as Batista and Triple H have no chance of beating me. Duggan is just another washed up old bastard that thinks He has what it takes on Raw is Jericho. Last week when you Beat CM Punk you proved to everybody that you have what it takes to be Mr. Money in the Bank instead of Punk.

Lance Cade: You know you're right Chris. I have nothing to worry about tonight. Well I knew I could beat Duggan but the real reason I came in here was to see if you needed a hand in your match tonight. I know you are fine on your own but after that you have all of Evolution in the ring at the same time and you could not be alright afterwards.

Chris Jericho: Trust me on this Lance. I know what I am doing. If I need you, you will know when to come into help if I need you at all. If Evolution try anything funny they will see what happens to them

Chris Jericho starts to laugh as we go to a commercial.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw. I am Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler is beside me and if you just tuned in we have Ric Flair as General Manager tonight.

Jerry Lawler: And it will be getting even bigger tonight.

Jim Ross: That's for sure.

Haw-aaawwwww hits the arena and Jim Duggan makes his way to the taunting the crowd as well as his trusty 2 by 4.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Glen Falls, New York, weighing in at 280 pounds, Jim Duggan.

Lance Cade's Music hits and Lance Cade makes his way to the ring taunting the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Nashville, Tennesee. Weighing in at 261 pounds, Lance Cade.

Bell Rings: Cade immediately runs at Duggan and takes him over with a clothesline turning Duggan inside out. Cade then lifts up Duggan and lifts him up and sends him to the ropes before running in and taking Duggan and slamming him into the corner. Cade then grabs him around the neck and running forward to hit a bulldog taking down Duggan. Cade then returns to his feet before starting to stomp on Duggan who starts to writh on the mat in pain before lifting him up to his feet before lifting him up and hitting a scoop slam. Cade then starts htting punches to the head of Duggan causing a cut to open up and then Cade lifts up Duggan and yells in his face before throwing him with an Irish whip ito the turnbuckle but Duggan finally gets some offence in with the reversal sending Cade into the turnbuckle. Duggan then runs in but Cade lifts both feet up and drives them into the chest of Duggan and Duggan stumbles back and turns around and Cade runs out and hits a clothesline turning inside out. Cade then taunts the crowd as Duggan slowly starts to get to his feet. Duggan stumbles up to his feet and Cade grabs him and sends him to the ropes but Duggan once againreverses and sends Cade to the ropes. Cade now comes back and take Duggan down with a lariat before making the pin 1...2...3

Winner: Lance Cade.

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner Lance Cade.

Jim Ross: Well Cade just dominated that match going as far as to bust Jim Duggan open.

Jerry Lawler: And Cade made that wil look easy.

Jim Ross: Well now we go backstage to Todd Grisham and Triple H.

Todd Grisham: Please Welcome my guest at this time, The Game, Triple H. Triple H, how do you feel about your original creation, Evolution being resurrected by Randy Orton.

Triple H: Todd, Randy does not see what He is getting himself into leading Evolution against me. Last week I was screwed out of becoming the number One Contendfer but tonight I have a chance to get that title back when I team with my former evolution teammate Batista. Randy, being apart of Evolution 2 was a bad move for you. If you remember last time you wher apart of Evolution you where turned on and it was Batista, Ric and I who did it too you. Now tonight you have a little back up in the soon to be former WWE Champion Chris Jericho. Randy Evoulution 2 maybe great but the Original can never be bettered. I am the cerebral Assasin, Randy, I am the Game, I will show you how I got these name tonight when you are beaten to a bloody pulp.

Todd Grisham: Triple H, Ric Flair returned tonight to be General Manager. Have you seen Ric lately.

Triple H: Todd, of course I have talked to Ric tonight. He was the one to ask me about that match. Tonight Batista and I will face Randy and Chris, Both Men I have beaten before and tonight I will do it again.

Commercial Break.

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Raw...

We then quickly go backstage to see Kofi Kingston laid out of the ground soaked in blood. Kingston staarts to stir abit as Paramedics run in to attend to Kofi. We then see Kofi placed on a Stretcher and Stretchered out of the arena and into an Ambulance.

Jim Ross: Who could do this to poor defenceless Kofi.

Jerry Lawler: Come on Now JR he is not defencesless He is one of the best athletes.

Jim Ross: Well Now it seems we are going to have to go straight to our main event King.

King Of Kings hits the arena as Triple H makes his way out to the ring doing his usual Theatrics.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Greenwich, Conneticut, weighing in at 260 pounds, Triple H.

I walk alone hits the arena as Batista makes his way to the ring with his usual Pyro.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Washington DC, weighing in at 290 pounds, Batista.

Line in the sand hits as Randy Orton walks out onto the ramp waiting for his partner.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from St.Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds, Randy Orton.

Break the Walls Down hits the arena and Chris Jericho and Orton both start to make thier way down to the ring staring at their opponents.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Manhasset, New York, weighing in at 225 pounds, Chris Jericho.

Bell Rings: Both teams go to their respective corners and Jericho and Batista are starting off the match. Batista and Jericho both start to circle around the ring teasing a lock up. They now grab a collar and elbow tie up and Batista manages to push him down onto one knee but Jericho fights back before breaking the lock up with a knee to the midsection. Jericho then grabs a side headlock but Batista manages to break out of it and locks in a Hammerlock. Batista hits a couple of back elbows to the head of Jericho before manuevering behind Jericho and grabbing a waist lock. Jericho then manuevers around Batista himself before He hits a hard kick to the back fo Batista's left leg. Batista stumbles forward before turning around. Jericho then hits a hard kick to the side of Batista's left leg before sending him to the ropes but Batista reverses and sends Jericho to the turnbuckle and Batista continues running in as Jericho grabs the top rope and leaps over the top of Batista. Batista then turns around and Jericho starts hitting left and rights to the head of Batista before sendinmg him across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Jericho runs in and hits the turnbuckle hard as Batista moves out of th way and makes the tag to Triple H. Jericho then moves back to his corner and tag in Orton who slowly climbs into the ring. Orton then moves into the middle of the ring and HHH starts pummeling Orton with lefts and right before throwing him into the ropes as Orton comes back HHH lifts up Orton and hits a spinning Spine Buster before making the pin 1...2.. kickout by Orton.

HHH returns to his feet pulling Orton up with him. HHH now throws Orton into the corner and starts pummeling away with lefts and rights before hitting an Irish Whip into the other corner. HHH then runs in but Orton ducks out and HHH goes neck first into the turnbuckle. Orton then walks over and makes the tag to Jericho who enters the ring. Jericho then throws the still standing HHH across the ring and to the ropes before hitting a frankensteiner and making the pin 1...2 Kickout by HHH. Jericho then returns to his feet and then starts stomping on the down HHH and then sitting him up before running back to the ropes and hitting a hard low dropkick to the head of HHH before making another pin 1...2. kickout once again by HHH. Jericho once again gets back to his feet before taunting the crowd to many boos before turning around as HHH starts to get up to his feet. Jericho then hits a kick to the chest of HHH and makees him stumble back before running forward and hitting a lariat. Jericho now returns to his feet and starts stomping on the downed HHH. Jericho then lifts up HHH and throws him into his corner and holds him in there as Orton tags himself in before hitting a hard kick to the midsection while Jericho keeps holding HHH up against the turnbuckle. Jericho now exits the ring as Orton starts hitting hard lefts and rights before taking a side headlock and running forward to hit a bulldog on HHH. Orrton then turns around and sits up HHH and then locks on a chinlock. HHH struggle to get out of the hold flailing his arms around trying to resist the temptation of tapping. Batista starts to get the crowd going in HHH's favour and Triple H is able to power Orton and slowly start climbing back to his feet. HHH then hits a couple of hard right back elbow to the head of Orton before breaking the hold and diving over to make the tag to Batista.

Batista storms into the ring and takes Orton down with a clothesline followed by another as Jericho runs into the ring but Batista takes him down with a clothesline as well. Orton now returns to his feet and grabs a waist lock on Batista who easily powers out and then grabs a waist lock on Orton and throws him over with a German suplex. Jericho gets back to his feet only to get a German Suplex from Batista as well. Jericho then is pushed out of the ring by the referee as Orton starts to get back to his feet. Orton then waits for Batista to get up to his feet before grabbing a side headlock on Batista who lifts him up easily and slams him down to the mat. Batstia now returns to his feet before grabbing Orton and pulling him up to his feet before stuffing him between his legs. Batista then lifts up Orton but Jericho comes in and takes down Batista with a spear and Ort on manages to get off the shoulders of Batista. HHH now runs into the ring and him and Jericho start to go at hit and they start gonig at it on the outside of the ring. Inside the ring Orton starts to stalk Batista who is starting to returns to his feet. Orton continues to stalk Batista before leaping up and flooring him with an RKO and making the pin 1...2 HHH tries to get back in the ring but is too late ...3.

Winners: Randy Orton and Chris Jericho
Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton.

Line in the Sand hits the arena again and the rest of Evolution make their way out to the ring as we go to a Commercial

Commercial Break.

We return to the ring to see the highlight reel set up in the ring and Jericho and Evolution are standing in the center of the ring.

Chris Jericho: Welcome back to Raw is Jerich...

Randy Orton: Hold up Jericho, this might be your Highlight Reel but I am dmn sure that this ain't your show. You mightbe the WWE Champion and have that pretty little belt but I have something you don't have. Talent. I have years ahead of me whereas you have one or two.

Chris Jericho: Randy, you see, I have been in this company longer then you have been. I know the ropes and Still have years ahead of me. You may have your little Cronies beside you right now but I have something you don't the top prize in the WWE.

Cody Rhodes: Jericho. Soon enough you will lose that title to Randy here and I will be happy to see it. Right now there is four of us and 1 of you. As far as I am concerned, I could beat your ass right here. Just like I did to Kofi Kingston earlier.

Chris Jericho: Rhodes I will take you on anytime, anywhere. Me and you next week okay. I will show you what it means to be a true competitor. And if any of you other idiots want a piece of me then you can just come and me.

Harry Smith: Jericho: If you wanted a piece of me, or any of Evolution, well then when you play with fire you get burned. Now Jericho just hand that title over to Randy and we will be even.

Rhodes, Smith and DiBiase then goes forward and starts laying hard punches to the head of Jericho backig him into his own set. Cade then runs into the ring and starts beating the crap out of Rhodes and Smith. The numbers finally get the upper hand on Cde and Jericho. Cryme Tyme then come running down the ramp and start going after the tag team champions. Randy Orton now takes Jericho down with an RKO as Smith lifts up Shad and takes him down with a Running Powerslam. DiBiase manages take down JTG with a DDT as does Rhodes on Cade. Evolution then raise there hands taunting the crowd as we go to the end of the Show

End.​

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - HHH & Batista vs Y2J & Orton. It was a great Main Event, and I was kind of surprised to see Orton and Y2J win over Batista & HHH. I liked the after match brawl too.

WM - N/A. The divas match was actually really good.

BP - The ending segment with Jericho, Orton and Evolution. It really showed the hate Evolution had for Jericho. A close second would be Ric FLair's promo as the GM of the week.

WP - Kofi Kingston's promo seemed a little generic.

AC - I haven't reviewed this show in a while, but I have to say that things or going along great. The new Evolution is good, and to fight them, Jericho might form his own group.

BKB1copy.png

Don’t Question My Heart plays, and the ECW opening video is shown.

Mike Adamle: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ECW. We are live here from Tulsa, Oklahoma, and what a show we have in store for you tonight.â€￾

Tazz: “That’s right Mike. We have Quarter Finals in the Number One Contender Tournament as well as a huge main event.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “That’s right Tazz, our main event tonight is John Cena and the Big Show against MVP and Mark Henry.â€￾

Lambeg plays, and Finlay walks down to the ring with his shillelagh in hand, and the Television Championship around his waist. He climbs into the ring, drops the shillelagh in the corner and waits on his opponent.

Mike Adamle: “If Finlay were to win this tournament, he would get a chance to add the ECW Championship to the Television Championship that he currently holds.â€￾

Tazz: “Yeah, and Finlay will be tough to beat. He isn’t the Television Champion for nothing you know.â€￾

Reality plays, and The Miz cockily walks down the ramp, climbs up into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Mike Adamle: “Here is the former WWE Tag Team Champion, The Miz.â€￾

Tazz: “The Miz has improved a lot, but this will be a test here tonight.â€￾

Number One Contender Tournament
Finlay vs The Miz

Both men circle around the ring, with Miz looking arrogant as ever. Miz holds his arms out, taunting Finlay, while looking around at the crowd. Finlay suddenly kicks Miz in the mid-section, then takes him into a side headlock. Finlay has the hold on tight, and Miz presses back against the ropes, then uses the momentum to push Finlay off. Finlay runs at the ropes, bounces off them and takes Miz down with a shoulder block. Finlay then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over Miz who has dropped down, then blocks a hip toss attempt from Miz. Finlay goes for a clothesline, but Miz ducks it. Finlay turns back to Miz, and Miz hits some left hands, then Irish whips Finlay into the corner. Miz charges in, but Finlay gets an elbow up to his jaw, that staggers Miz. Finlay then comes out looking for another clothesline, but Miz ducks it once again, then rolls Finlay up, 1...2. Finlay kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Miz catches Finlay with a knee to the mid-section, before throwing him outside the ring. Miz poses to the crowd, who boo him while Finlay gets back to his feet. Miz then charges towards Finlay and goes for a baseball slide, but Finlay dodges and catches him between the ring and the covers. Finlay hits right hands repeatedly to the head of Miz who is unable to defend himself. Finlay then rolls in and out of the ring to break the referee’s count, before pulling Miz free and rolling him back into the ring. Finlay climbs back in after Miz, then starts to pick him up, but Miz catches him with a jawbreaker.

Miz then follows up with a neckbreaker. Miz covers Finlay, 1...2. Finlay kicks out. Miz gets back to his feet and waits on Finlay. Finlay gets up and Miz knees him in the mid-section, then hits a left hand that causes Finlay to stagger back. Miz hits another left hand, and then one more that forces Finlay back into the corner. Miz continues to hammer away with left hands to the head of Finlay in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Miz backs away, and holds his arms out as if to say he isn’t doing anything wrong. The crowd boos, and Miz moves back in on Finlay, before Irish whipping him to the opposite corner. Miz charges in, then hits a jumping corner clothesline, where his feet land on the apron. Finlay looks groggy, and Miz throws him to the mat. Miz then goes up to the top rope arrogantly, and jumps off, but Finlay attempts to counter by getting his boot up. Miz sees this and catches Finlay’s boot, then throws his leg down and hits an elbow drop across the chest of Finlay. Miz hooks the leg of Finlay, 1...2. Finlay kicks out. Miz gets back to his feet, and kicks away at Finlay as he tries to do the same. Finlay gets to his knees, and Miz arrogantly slaps him across the top of his head while smiling. Finlay gets back to his feet, and Miz Irish whips him, then catches him in a sleeper hold. Finlay tries to fight out of it, but Miz continues to apply pressure and Finlay starts to fade down to the mat. The referee checks on Finlay. 1...2. Finlay keeps his hand up, and starts to fight back to his feet. Finlay hits a couple of reverse elbows to the mid-section of Miz, then takes him over with a back suplex.

Both men are down on the mat as they slowly try to battle back to their feet. They crawl across to opposite ropes, and start to stand. They both turn around and stumble towards each other. Miz goes for a left hand, but Finlay ducks it, then hits some right hands to the head of Miz. Miz seems shocked, and Finlay then kicks him in the mid-section and takes him down with a scoop slam. Finlay runs at the ropes, bounces off them and lands right on top of Miz with a cannonball. Finlay gets back to his feet and Miz rubs his chest while getting back to his feet. Finlay Irish whips Miz, who runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken over with a scoop powerslam from Finlay. Finlay hooks the leg, 1...2.. Miz kicks out just. Both men get back to their feet, and Finlay Irish whips Miz into the corner. Finlay then charges into the corner and hits a corner clothesline on Miz. Miz stumbles out of the corner, and Finlay gets him up in a fireman’s carry, but Miz then slips out the back. Miz pushes Finlay into the ropes, and Finlay bounces off them, then gets taken down by a clothesline from Miz. Miz looks around arrogantly, then measures Finlay as he gets back to his feet. Miz kicks Finlay in the mid-section, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets caught in a fireman’s carry from Finlay, before getting taken down with a rolling slam. The crowd cheer as Finlay gets up with a smile on his face. Miz groggily gets up, and Finlay gets him in a fireman’s carry once again, but then hits the Celtic Cross. Finlay digs his forearm into Miz’s face as he covers him, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, the Television Champion, Finlay.â€￾

Hornswaggle gets out from under the ring, and climbs up into it. Finlay and Hornswaggle then celebrate in the ring by dancing.

Mike Adamle: “The fighting Irishman advances to the Semi Finals.â€￾

Tazz: “Finlay looked good out there tonight. He might just be the man that John Cena has to face at SummerSlam.â€￾

The camera cuts backstage to see Teddy Long in his office. Someone knocks on the door, and Colin Delaney walks in.

Colin Delaney: “You wanted to see me sir?â€￾

Teddy Long: “Yes, as a matter of fact I did Colin. Colin, last week, you won a huge match. You beat Armando Estrada in an I Quit match to not only keep your job on CEW, but have Armando quit. Congratulations on that by the way.â€￾

Colin Delaney: “Thank you sir.â€￾

Teddy Long: “But back to what I am trying to say player, you see, just because you won that match does not mean things will be any easier. You feel me? You are still going to get the same treatment as everyone else on the roster. And that’s why Colin, I have made you a match for tonight. It will be you, one on one with Vladimir Kozlov.â€￾

Colin Delaney looks shocked.

The camera cuts to another area backstage, as Lena Yada is shown standing next to Charlie Haas, as the crowd boo.

Lena Yada: “Charlie Haas, last week you lost to Matt Sydal in Matt’s first ever victory in the WWE. Now tonight you have a chance to gain some revenge in a tag team match against him. What are your thoughts on all of this?â€￾

Charlie Haas: “Lena, you have no idea how embarrassing it is to give some rookie his first win. The guys back in the locker room have been making funny of me, laughing at me, and making jokes. Why? Because one rookie by the name of Matt Sydal got a lucky win. But tonight, I correct everything. Tonight Matt, I will defeat you in the middle of the ring. I will no longer be the laughing stock of the locker room. Instead, I shall be known simply as the World’s Greatest.â€￾

Ad break.

Booyaka 619 plays, and Rey Mysterio runs out to the top of the stage after fireworks go off. He then walks down the ramp, giving the fans high fives before climbing up the steps and into the ring. Mysterio poses on the turnbuckles as the crowd cheer.

Mike Adamle: “He is the rightful Genesis Champion, the biggest little man, Rey Mysterio.â€￾

Tazz: “Rey will be able to get his hands on Chavo here, and no doubt he won’t want to waste the chance.â€￾

Aerial plays, and Matt Sydal walks out to the stage, poses, walks down the ramp, climbs up into the ring, then gives Rey a high five before posing on the turnbuckle.

Mike Adamle: “Matt Sydal got his first ever win here in the WWE last week.â€￾

Tazz: “Not only that Mike, but he showed some great talent in that match.â€￾

Chavito Ardiente plays, and Chavo Guerrero makes his way down to the ring with the Genesis Championship over his shoulder, and Bam Neely following. Chavo mouths off at the fans on the way down the ramp, then stops when he gets to the end, and waits for his partner.

Mike Adamle: “Chavo Guerrero is still carrying around that Genesis Championship like it is his.â€￾

Tazz: “I know it sounds crazy Mike, but maybe in Chavo’s mind it is his Title.â€￾

World’s Greatest plays, and Charlie Haas walks down the ramp without looking at the fans. He then looks at Chavo and Bam, and all three men slide into the ring, and face off with Sydal and Rey.

Mike Adamle: “Charlie Haas definitely has a point to prove tonight.â€￾

Tazz: “Yeah, the guy was embarrassed last week, so he will want to put in a strong showing this week.â€￾

Rey Mysterio and Matt Sydal vs Chavo Guerrero and Charlie Haas w/ Bam Neely

Bam slowly leaves the ring under the referee’s orders, and both Sydal and Chavo climb out to the ring apron. Rey yells out that he wants Chavo, but Chavo will have no part in it. Charlie and Rey circle the ring, and then when Rey has his back to Chavo, Chavo enters the ring and hits a forearm shot to the back of Mysterio’s head that knocks the little man down to the mat. Chavo climbs back out to the apron, and Haas moves in and hits some stomps across the back of Rey. Rey fights back to his feet, and Haas Irish whips him into the corner. Rey runs at the corner, then jumps up to the second rope, and jumps back, to take Haas down with an arm drag. The crowd applaud the astounding move, as Haas gets back to his feet. Haas charges in at Rey, but Rey takes him down with another arm drag. Haas gets up yet again, and Rey kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him over to the corner in a front face lock to tag in Matt Sydal. Sydal comes into the ring with a kick to the mid-section of Haas, and as Rey leaves the ring, Haas pokes the eye of Sydal. Haas then runs over and tags in Chavo, who comes charging in at Sydal. Sydal shocks Chavo with a kick to the mid-section, then takes him in a side headlock. Sydal walks across to the corner with Chavo and tags Rey back in. Rey and Sydal push Chavo back against the ropes, then double Irish whip him. Chavo runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken over by a double hip toss from Mysterio and Sydal. Mysterio makes the first cover of the match, 1...2. Chavo kicks out. Rey gets up, then waits on Chavo. Chavo gets back to his feet, and Rey charges in, but Chavo catches him. Chavo looks for a side walk slam, but Rey slips out of it and lands behind Chavo.

Rey then dropkicks Chavo in the back, which results in Chavo being draped throat first across the middle rope. Rey sees an opportunity for the 619, so he runs at the ropes and goes to bounce off them when Bam Neely suddenly trips him. The referee didn’t see this, as he was distracted with Haas in the corner. Chavo slowly gets up, then sees the weakened Rey on the mat, so he runs over and drops an elbow to his back. Chavo then grabs Rey by the leg and drags him across to the corner, before tagging in Charlie Haas. Haas comes into the ring as Chavo leaves, and he begins to hit some stomps to the back of Mysterio. Haas then rolls Mysterio over, and hooks his leg for a pin, 1...2. Rey kicks out just after the two. Haas gets back to his feet, then waits on Mysterio. Mysterio gets up and Haas wraps him up, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Haas quickly moves over to Rey, and covers him, 1...2. Rey gets his shoulders up again. Haas picks Rey up by the mask, then hits a European uppercut that sends Rey back. Haas follows up with a chop, and Rey staggers back to the corner. Haas then tags Chavo back in. Chavo comes in arrogantly, and he starts to hit repeated kicks to the mid-section of Mysterio. 1...2...3...4. Chavo tags Haas back in. Haas climbs back into the ring, then opens up on Rey with chops in the corner. 1...2...3. Haas snapmares Rey out of the corner, then applies a dragon sleeper on him. Rey gets the crowd behind him, as he starts to struggle back to his feet. Rey gets back to his feet, then fights back with some kicks to the top of the head of Haas. Haas however quickly counters with a back suplex, then tags in Chavo Guerrero. Chavo comes into the ring, shaking his hips and taunting the crowd while Rey slowly gets up. Rey gets to his feet, and Chavo kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him over with a suplex. Chavo keeps the front face lock on, then rolls his hips and gets back to his feet. Chavo goes for the second of the Three Amigos, but Rey slips out behind Chavo.

Chavo turns to Rey, and Rey runs at him, then takes him down with a head scissors takedown. Both men are down, and proceed to crawl to their respective corners. At the same time, both men make the tags, and Sydal and Haas run into the ring. Sydal takes Haas down with a beautiful dropkick, and Haas struggles back to his feet again. Sydal then Irish whips Haas, who runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down by a leg lariat from Sydal. Haas gets up again, and Sydal takes him down with an enzuiguri. Haas falls to the mat like a sack of potatoes, and Sydal rolls him over then taunts the crowd who respond by cheering him. Sydal then hits an amazing standing moonsault, into a hook of the leg, 1...2.. Chavo runs into the ring and interrupts the pin with a stomp to the back of Sydal. Chavo waits on Sydal to get back to his feet, then when he does, Chavo charges at Matt and goes for a clothesline. Sydal ducks it, then waits for Chavo to turn back to him. Guerrero turns to Sydal, and gets hit with a big roundhouse kick that causes him to roll to the outside. Rey climbs into the ring, and sees Chavo gathering himself on the outside. Rey then charges across the ring and hits a twisting cross body plancha on Chavo. Meanwhile in the ring, Sydal turns back to Haas, and gets caught with a belly to belly suplex. Haas looks to the crowd, then waits on Sydal to get up. Sydal gets to his feet, and Haas grabs him in a waist lock, but Sydal reverses with some reverse elbows that cause Haas to let go of the hold. Haas then gets taken down by a spin kick from Sydal. Sydal looks to the crowd who cheer him, then goes up to the top rope.

Haas slowly makes his way back to his feet, and Sydal comes off with a big dropkick to the chest. Sydal gets back to his feet, and taunts as the crowd cheer him. Bam Neely climbs up onto the apron, and the distracts not only the referee, but also Sydal. Sydal is challenging Neely, when suddenly, Haas comes from behind with a German Suplex, into the bridge, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here are your winners, Charlie Haas and Chavo Guerrero.â€￾

Haas celebrates in the ring as Bam goes and retrieves Rey Mysterio’s Genesis Championship. Chavo, Bam and Haas then walk up the ramp with their hands raised.

Mike Adamle: “Charlie Haas achieved his mission just there.â€￾

Tazz: “That he did, and Chavo Guerrero once again walked away with Rey Mysterio’s Genesis Championship.â€￾

The camera cuts backstage, and we see John Cena in his locker room, causing the crowd to cheer. Big Show then walks in and the crowd cheer again.

Big Show: “Look John, I know we have to team up for tonight’s main event. And I’m sure you don’t like it. I know I don’t. But we have to tonight. And let me make it clear John; it will be for just tonight. Because after tonight, I will continue my way through the Tournament, and I will win it. Then, at Survivor Series, the ECW Championship is coming home.â€￾

John Cena: “I hear you big man, and I have no problem teaming with you tonight. But as far as what’s happens after the match, well we will just have to wait and see.â€￾

Ad break.

Matt Sydal is shown walking backstage looking frustrated. Rey Mysterio walks into the picture.

Rey Mysterio: “Hey man, what’s the matter? You don’t look so good bro.â€￾

Matt Sydal: “I cost us that match just before. We had the match under control until I made a stupid mistake. I shouldn’t have gone after Bam Neely.â€￾

Rey Mysterio: “No, you shouldn’t have, but there’s not much you can do man. A win is a win, and a loss is a loss. Chin up man. All you can do is just try your best. There is always next week.â€￾

Matt Sydal: “Thanks Rey.â€￾

Rey Mysterio: “If you need any help Matt, don’t be afraid to ask man.â€￾

Mike Adamle: “Wow, it looks like Rey Mysterio is taking a leadership role there.â€￾

Tazz: “Yeah, it looks like he is helping Matt Sydal out, which is going to benefit the kid big time.â€￾

Dream plays, and Colin Delaney nervously and slowly walks out to the ring, knowing he is in a tough spot. He climbs into the ring, and just awaits his fate.

Mike Adamle: “I can’t see Colin winning tonight.â€￾

Tazz: “Well Teddy said he wasn’t going to treat him any different to any of the other boys.â€￾

All but one light go out, where Vladimir Kozlov walks into. He walks down the ramp, expressionless as the crowd boo. He then climbs into the ring and stares straight through Colin Delaney.

Mike Adamle: “Vladimir Kozlov is undefeated here in the WWE.â€￾

Tazz: “I know we say this every week, but I don’t see it changing any time soon.â€￾

Colin Delaney vs Vladimir Kozlov

Delaney looks around for anything that he can use to escape. Kozlov starts to move in on him, and Colin tries some kicks to the hamstring of Kozlov, but they seemingly have no effect. Kozlov then pushes Delaney back into the ropes. Delaney hits the ropes and bounces back, only to be hit with a big boot to the chest from Kozlov. Delaney falls back into the corner, and Kozlov moves in and hits some big right hands to the head of Delaney. 1...2...3...4. Kozlov backs away and waits on Delaney to get up. Delaney gets back to his feet and Kozlov grabs him, and takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. Delaney hits the mat and arches his back in pain, while Kozlov screams out in Russian. Delaney gets back to his feet, and Kozlov gets him with a pendulum backbreaker. Delaney falls to the mat yet again in pain, and Kozlov looks around, then lifts Delaney back to his feet by his hair. Kozlov gets Delaney up, then finishes him off with the Russian Rack. Kozlov makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Vladimir Kozlov.â€￾

Kozlov stands in the ring victorious, screaming out in Russian.

Mike Adamle: “Colin Delaney was just dominated by Vladimir Kozlov.â€￾

Tazz: “Dominated is right Mike. That was nothing else.â€￾

The camera goes backstage to Lena Yada. The camera zooms out and shows MVP standing next to her, causing the crowd to boo.

Lena Yada: “MVP, in tonight’s main event, you get the opportunity to take on John Cena and the Big Show in a tag team match with Mark Henry as your partner. Thoughts?â€￾

MVP: “Woah hold up. MVP is here to talk, so that can only mean one thing. Little things stoppin, big things poppin. Now as far as your question goes Lena, my thoughts are simple. You see Mark Henry and Mr Half Man, Half Amazing are going to destroy the competition tonight. We are going to make them wish they had never stepped in the ring with the likes of MVP and Mark Henry. You see me and Mark, we’re on the same page. And we saw Cena and Big Show earlier making each other promises. But what are those promises gonna mean when they are out there with the lights on bright. I don’t know which one will turn, but one will attack the other. And Lena, all that does is make it easier for MVP to win this tournament, and go on to face John Cena at SummerSlam, for my ECW Championship. Cena, Show. I’d watch my own back if I were you. Because I know your partner won’t be.â€￾

Ad break.

Mike Adamle: “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to ECW, and before the break, we saw MVP try to plant some seeds in the head of John Cena in the Big Show.â€￾

Tazz: “MVP is right. Show and Cena cannot trust each other, and it will just be a matter of time until one attacks the other.â€￾

I’ll Show You plays, and Stevie Richards comes down the ramp, high fiving the fans, before climbing in the ring and posing on the turnbuckles.

Mike Adamle: “He is ECW Original, Stevie Richards.â€￾

Tazz: “Not only is Stevie and ECW Original, but he is also a former ECW Champion. I am sure Stevie would want another shot at the belt again.â€￾

Virtual Voodoo plays, and Umaga poses at the top of the ramp, walks down it yelling Samoan, then climbs up the steps and into the ring to pose.

Mike Adamle “The Samoan Bulldozer would also love to be the ECW Champion.â€￾

Tazz: “And you know Umaga will be very hard to stop.â€￾

Number One Contender Tournament
Stevie Richards vs Umaga

The referee calls for the bell, and Stevie circles around Umaga, looking for an opening. Umaga just stands still, watching Richards. Richards moves in and hits some right hands to the head of Umaga that don’t seem to have much effect. Stevie then hits some hard chops, with Umaga just standing there and taking them while staring at Stevie. Stevie kicks Umaga hard in the mid-section, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets caught with a huge spin kick from Umaga. Stevie goes straight down, then crawls over to the corner to pick himself up. Umaga slowly walks over and hits some hard right hands that cause Stevie to start to fall. 1...2...3...4. Umaga yells at the referee in Samoan, and Stevie falls back to a seated position in the corner. Umaga moves back in and hits a few more hard right hands, then moves back to the opposite corner, and posing. Umaga then charges in and looks for the Samoan wrecking ball, but Stevie moves out of the way, out onto the apron. Umaga hits the bottom turnbuckle, then limps a bit in pain before turning to Richards. Umaga attempts to grab Richards who comes through the second and top rope with a shoulder block to the mid-section of Umaga. Stevie hits another shoulder block, and then hot shots Umaga off the top rope. Umaga stumbles backwards, and Richards runs into the ring, then kicks Umaga in the mid-section, and takes him down quickly with a DDT. Richards makes the cover, 1...2. Umaga throws Stevie off of him. Stevie gets back to his feet looking shocked, then runs over to Umaga as the Samoan Bulldozer gets back to his feet.

Stevie hits some right hands to the head of Umaga, as he tries to keep the advantage. Umaga then suddenly comes with a throat thrust that sends Richards straight down to the mat, holding his neck. Umaga picks Stevie up by the hair, then scoops him up and takes him down with a swinging side slam. Richards hits the mat and looks out of things, while Umaga heads up to the top rope. Umaga then comes flying off the top and hits Stevie with a body splash. Umaga gets back to his feet, then grabs him by the arm, and drags him over into a seated position in the corner. Umaga goes back to the opposite corner and poses, then charges in and hits the Samoan wrecking ball. Stevie’s head snaps back as Umaga looks around the arena. Umaga then picks Stevie up by the hair and yells in Samoan, before drilling him with the Samoan Spike. Umaga covers Stevie, 1...2...3.

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner Umaga.â€￾

The referee goes to hold Umaga’s hand up in victory, but Umaga screams at him in Samoan and he runs from the ring.

Mike Adamle: “Stevie stayed with Umaga for awhile there, but was ultimately crushed.â€￾

Tazz: “We got some big Semi Finals coming up now next week. This Tournament is huge!â€￾

John Cena is shown walking backstage towards the ringside area.

Mike Adamle: “Our main event, John Cena and Big Show against MVP and Mark Henry is next.â€￾

Ad break.

My Time Is Now plays, and John Cena comes running out to the stage with the ECW Championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp with a smile on his face, then slides into the ring and poses for the crowd.

Mike Adamle: “The Champ is here.â€￾

Tazz: “And he has to team with a possible candidate for his Championship tonight. Can he trust the Big Show?â€￾

Crank It Up plays, and fireworks go off at the top of the stage, as Big Show walks down the ramp with a huge smile on his face. Show climbs into the ring, then looks at Cena, and suddenly the smile is gone.

Mike Adamle: “He is the largest athlete in the World, the Big Show.â€￾

Tazz: “Show and Cena tagging together sure is going to be interesting.â€￾

Somebody Is Gonna Get It plays, and Mark Henry walks down the ramp yelling at the crowd. Henry stops before getting to the ring and waits for his partner.

Mike Adamle: “The World’s Strongest Man is the only person in this match that does not have any motive.â€￾

Tazz: “I have to disagree, Mark Henry always has the motive of hurting people.â€￾

I’m Comin plays, and MVP walks out down his own tunnel, then poses halfway down the ramp as fireworks go off. He continues down to meet Henry, then both men climb into the ring and lock eyes with their opponents.

Mika Adamle: “MVP has had a lot to say about his opponents tonight.â€￾

Tazz: “MVP is very opinionated, but I know he will let his talent do the talking tonight.â€￾

John Cena and Big Show vs Mark Henry and MVP

MVP leaves the ring and pats the back of Henry to tell him good luck. Big Show slowly leaves the ring, as Cena locks eyes with the World’s Strongest Man. Henry mouths off to Cena, as both men start to come together. They then engage in a lock up, and Cena struggles to get an advantage, but Henry won’t budge. Suddenly, Henry overpowers Cena, and sends him back to the corner. Henry goes for a right hand, but Cena ducks it, then moves back into the centre of the ring, motioning to Henry to come after him. Henry comes towards Cena, and Cena quickly kicks him in the mid-section, then takes him into a side headlock. Henry tries to move Cena’s arms, but Cena has a good grip. Henry then presses back against the ropes, then pushes Cena off. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken down with ease by a shoulder tackle from Henry. Cena looks up with a shocked look, and realises that he has to tag in Big Show. Cena crawls over and tags in Show, who comes in with a smile on his face. Henry yells at him to bring it on, and Show complies as he moves towards Henry. Both men move into a huge lock up, with both each man trying to overpower the other. Neither is getting anywhere, until Show decides to take Henry into a side headlock. Henry struggles for a way out of it, then eventually pushes Show off. Big Show runs at the ropes, bounces off them and both men go for a shoulder block, but neither goes down. Both men look at each other, and Henry tells Show to run at the ropes again.

Show runs at the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a Henry clothesline, bounces off the opposite ropes, then takes Henry down with a flying shoulder block. Big Show gets up and challenges Henry, who with a worried look on his face, crawls over and tags in MVP. MVP slowly climbs into the ring, and starts to jog on the spot. Show moves in at him, and MVP quickly goes behind him and goes to another corner. Show turns around shaking his head, then walks over to MVP again. Show lunges at MVP, but MVP ducks it, then goes behind Big Show and grabs him in a waist lock. Show counters it with a big reverse elbow to the side of MVP’s head which causes MVP to stagger back. Show then turns around, grabs MVP around his head and hits a big headbutt that sends MVP to the mat. MVP picks himself up, and Big Show pushes him back to the corner, then hits an open hand chop. MVP staggers around to the opposite corner, holding his chest. Show comes after him, then pushes him right back into the corner and hits another open hand chop. MVP holds his chest, but Big Show keeps him in the corner, then motions for the crowd to be quiet. Show then hits a loud open hand chop to MVP’s chest, which causes MVP to fall to the mat. Big Show looks around with a smile as the crowd cheer. Show then walks across and tags in Cena. Cena comes into the ring, and waits on MVP to get back to his feet.

MVP gets up, and Cena gets him up in a fireman’s carry, but MVP pushes him off towards the ropes. Cena runs at the ropes, and Henry catches him with a shot to the back. Cena staggers out of the corner, and MVP takes Cena over with a belly to belly suplex. MVP goes after Cena, then hooks his leg, 1...2. Cena kicks out. MVP gets up, then grabs Cena by the leg and drags him over to the corner to tag in Mark Henry. Henry comes into the ring, and starts to stomp away at Cena, keeping Cena down. Henry then stops and yells at Cena to get up. Cena slowly does so, and Henry hits a big headbutt that causes Cena to stagger back to the corner. Henry then moves in and starts to hit some stiff kicks to the mid-section of Cena. 1...2...3. Henry tags in MVP. MVP climbs into the ring, then takes his shots at Cena with kicks to the mid-section. 1...2...3...4. MVP snapmares Cena out of the corner. MVP then gets down to his knees and hits two hard elbows to the side of his head, before taking him down into a pin, 1...2. Cena kicks out. The crowd start to get behind Cena, as MVP picks him back up to his feet. MVP then kicks him hard in the mid-section, and puts him in a front face lock. MVP attempts to take Cena over with a suplex, but Cena blocks. MVP then hits some knee lifts to the mid-section to weaken Cena, before taking him over with a snap suplex. MVP covers Cena, 1...2. Cena kicks out again. MVP tags in Henry, who comes into the ring and hits Cena with an elbow drop. Cena gets back to his feet, and Henry scoop slams him, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for another elbow drop, only for Cena to dodge it.

Both men start to crawl over to their corners, and Henry makes the tag into MVP first. MVP runs into the ring and over to Cena, then grabs him by the leg. Cena rolls over, then uses both of his legs to push MVP off. MVP falls to the mat, and Cena dives over to tag in Big Show. Show comes running into the ring and takes MVP down with a clothesline, just as he had gotten up. MVP gets up again, and Show lifts him up to his shoulders, then takes him over to the corner and hits snake eyes. Show then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a clothesline. Show makes the cover, 1...2. Henry comes into the ring and goes for an elbow drop to break up the pin, but Show gets out of the way and Henry hits MVP. Show then grabs Mark, and throws him out of the ring. Show turns back to MVP, then holds his hand up to indicate a Chokeslam. MVP gets back to his feet, and Show grabs him by the neck, but MVP rakes Show’s eyes. The big man let’s MVP go and tries to rub his eyes. MVP sees an opening, so her runs at the ropes, bounces off them, but gets caught with a big boot from Big Show. MVP gets back to his feet, and Big Show Irish whips him into the corner. Show looks around to the crowd, who cheer, then charges in and tries to squash MVP with a body splash, but MVP uses the time Show took to dodge it. Henry then slides into the ring, and sees Show in the corner, so he charges in and squashes Show with a body splash.

Show slowly walks out of the corner, and MVP takes him down with a modified drop toe hold that smacks Show’s face into the mat. MVP quickly hooks Show’s leg, 1...2. Show kicks out. Henry goes back to his corner, and MVP walks across, then tags him in. Henry climbs into the ring with a smile on his face, and yells at Big Show to get up. Show gets to his knees, and Henry hammers away at him with forearm shots to the back. Henry continues to hammer away at Show, but suddenly, Show pushes him back. Show gets back to his feet, and Henry charges across, then takes him down with a clothesline. Henry drops down into the cover, 1...2.. Show kicks out. Henry gets up, shaking his head, then tags in MVP. MVP climbs into the ring, then waits on Big Show. Show gets to his knees, and MVP charges across and goes for a boot to the face, but Show catches his boot. Show then throws his foot down and goes for a clothesline, but MVP ducks it and hits some kicks to the back of his knee of the big man, that cause Show down to his knees, MVP then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a kick to the face of Big Show. Show sags down to the mat, and MVP covers him, 1...2.. Cena breaks up the pin. The referee tells Cena to get out of the ring, and Henry climbs in as MVP and Henry double team Show with stomps. Cena continues to argue with the referee, and MVP leaves the ring and goes out to the apron. Cena finally resides back to his corner, and Henry picks up Show. Henry hits some right hands to the head of Henry that send him back to the corner. Henry then tags in MVP, who comes into the ring arrogantly. Henry Irish whips Show to another corner, then leaves the ring. MVP charges in at Show and goes for a corner big boot, but Show ducks it at the last second. MVP gets his boot down, then turns to Show, who takes him down with a sidewalk slam.

Both men start to crawl to their respective corners, inching closer. Finally, both make tags, and Cena and Henry both run into the ring. Cena goes for a clothesline, but it doesn’t take Henry down, rather just causes him to wobble. Cena runs at the ropes and hits another clothesline, but once again, Henry just wobbles. Cena runs at the ropes a third time, and goes for a flying shoulder block, which knocks Henry back into the ropes. Henry bounces off the ropes, and Cena kicks him in the mid-section, the runs at the ropes behind Cena, bounces off them and slams Henry down face first with an overcastle. Cena gets back to his feet pumped up as he taunts the crowd. Henry gets back to his feet and swings wildly for a clothesline, only for Cena to duck it and take Henry down with a spin out back suplex. Cena gets back to his feet confidently, then tells Henry, “You can’t see me.â€￾ Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena gets back to his feet and taunts Henry, as he prepares for the FU. Suddenly, MVP comes from behind Cena and takes him over with a German suplex. Cena folds up like an accordion, then slowly gets back to his feet in the corner. MVP charges in at him, and hits a running big boot, causing Cena to fall to the mat like a sack of potatoes. MVP turns around, and Big Show charges at him and takes him down with a clothesline. MVP rolls out of the ring, and Show flows him out. Show then picks up MVP, and Irish whips him into the steel steps. In the ring, Henry gets back to his feet, then waits on Cena. Cena gets up, and Henry gets him up for the World’s Strongest Slam. Cena counters with elbows to the side of his head, and Henry drops Cena back down.

Cena then takes Henry down with a drop toe hold, and locks in the STFU. Henry screams out in pain, and tries to pull himself to the ropes. Henry obviously thinks he can’t make it, and can no longer take the pain, as he taps out.

Tony Chimel: “Here are your winners by submission, John Cena and the Big Show.â€￾

Big Show climbs into the ring, as both him and Cena face off. Suddenly, Cena gets the big man up in a fireman’s carry, but it is too much weight, and Cena collapses down. Cena slowly gets back to his feet, and Big Show garbs him, then takes him down with a Chokeslam.

Mike Adamle: “The attack did not come until after the match!â€￾

Tazz: “But it did come, and Big Show came out looking awesome, despite Cena trying to get the jump on him!â€￾

Big Show is shown standing over John Cena, as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Cena & Show vs MVP & Mark Henry. It was a great Main Event, and it was a good read, even with someone like Show in. Henry matched up with Big Show and Cena and MVP had similar styles. Mysterio & Sydal vs Haas & Guerrerowas a nice fast paced matchup. I'm not too big of a fan of the teaming of Mysterio & Sydal, just because I hate Rey Mysterio.

WM - Colin Delaney vs Vladimir Kozlov. Push Colin Delaney!

BP - MVP's promo was way in character and it hyped the Main Event well. It didn't drag on, it was perfect.

WP - N/A

AC - ANother good show from this BTB. There's so much going on with ECW, and it's really nice to read with a good mix of younger guys and somwehat established guys. The number one contender tournament looks good so far, I'm looking forward to more. I'll try to check out Smackdown.

Qwake

BM: The main event was a great match, really long and both teams were evenly matched. I liked how this builded fued and its nice to see Big show and John Cena win...

WM: someone should have helped Colin...:yes:

BP: Yeah MVPs was greatly in character and it helped build up to the great main event.

WP: Well I really don't know, some of the promo's were a little short but thats not to bad of a thing, I just think there should have been one long promo but its not a huge deal.

AF: Good show James :p The matches were awesome, Rey and Sydal lost but meh lol, still a good match. The promos are a little short but still make points and are in character, 7.5/10 :)

Riggs

Reaction score
BM: The main event was a really good read. I enjoyed every second of it.

WM- Kozlov vs Colin- It got it's point across, Kozlov is a freakin monster.

BP- MVP's. Extremely in character and it heightened my interest in the ME even more.

WP- N/A. All were good.

AC- Pretty good show. I enjoyed it a lot, and i'll be reading from now on.

CP- Check out WWE: A New Beginning.