• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2019 Discussion Thread

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Overall I liked the show buy I do have a couple nitpicks. Even though Kevin Owens won, I thought he was booked to look like the biggest geek by allowing Elias to almost gets him counted out twice when Elias hadn’t even done anything yet.

The finish to the WWE title match was strange. Orton(a lot like KO) looked like a dumbass abuse he had Kofi beat but decided to laugh like a super villain instead of pinning him.

Other than that I liked what I saw. Main Event was awesome. Still would’ve preferred someone else to win the briefcase than to just waste it on Brock but whatever.

And the shit with the Fiend was great. His entrance was amazing but my favorite part of that match was the fact that he didn’t wrestle like Bray Wyatt. He was a lot more aggressive, didn’t do most of his prototypical offense(outside of a uranage and teasing Sister Abagail). Really makes The Fiend and Bray Wyatt come across as two different entities as opposed to when Finn wrestled as The Demon and it’s the same old Finn Balor match.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Overall I liked the show buy I do have a couple nitpicks. Even though Kevin Owens won, I thought he was booked to look like the biggest geek by allowing Elias to almost gets him counted out twice when Elias hadn’t even done anything yet.

The finish to the WWE title match was strange. Orton(a lot like KO) looked like a dumbass abuse he had Kofi beat but decided to laugh like a super villain instead of pinning him.

Other than that I liked what I saw. Main Event was awesome. Still would’ve preferred someone else to win the briefcase than to just waste it on Brock but whatever.

And the shit with the Fiend was great. His entrance was amazing but my favorite part of that match was the fact that he didn’t wrestle like Bray Wyatt. He was a lot more aggressive, didn’t do most of his prototypical offense(outside of a uranage and teasing Sister Abagail). Really makes The Fiend and Bray Wyatt come across as two different entities as opposed to when Finn wrestled as The Demon and it’s the same old Finn Balor match.
Yeah I agree with this, the ending of Kofi/Orton was pretty meh to me as well but I really hated how they booked Shane/KO more than anything. I mean yeah it being short was probably fine but I actually expected that to be a typical crazy Shane match where they went all out killing each other and it was just outside shenanigans the whole time for like what 9 minutes? Shit was weak, like I can't believe I'm really saying I wanted a Shane match to go longer.