• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2019 Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Well as I said before the show was trash. Main event was fire and Bray entrance was cool but everything else was a bore. Oh well. At least NXT was good.

The EC

Aug 3, 2011
Texas
That was spectacular. Seems like the plan in the long run was to give Seth another go as the underdog and actually let him have a proper show stealing match against Lesnar. Worked excellently. The fans were really into him and the match as a whole. In fact, it was easily MOTN and one of the best WWE matches of the year. I can see this reign working out a bit better if they just avoid the very obvious mistakes of the last one. Heyman having pull now should hopefully make things fall in place for Rollins this time around. Hopefully.

Lynchmob

I Talk Too Much
Jun 8, 2019
New York
suende.bandcamp.com
So I see everyone is buzzing about Seth Rollins and his title victory, but personally i enjoyed something else on this show a little more, and since I’ve been gone for awhile, i thought I’d return with an edit

Lynchmob

I Talk Too Much
Jun 8, 2019
New York
suende.bandcamp.com
Seth won? Raw ratings :pour
He won yeah, everybody is calling it a great match but I thought it sucked. I’m tired of the “Grrr me big buff man Lesnar, me suplex you 20 times because me so strong, but oh no, me can’t take any offense at all or else me go sleep and I lose” like wtf two hits into the ring post, a crash through a table, and 3 stomps is all it takes? He’s supposed to be this unstoppable force but as soon as he takes literally any offense he becomes a fucking toddler crawling around and dripping fluids everywhere