• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Seth Rollins

Submission Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs Natalya

WWE Championship: Kofi Kingston (c) vs Randy Orton

WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley (c) vs Ember Moon

Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon

Trish Stratus vs Charlotte Flair

Goldberg vs Dolph Ziggler

WWE United States Championship: AJ Styles vs Ricochet

Finn Bálor vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Drew Gulak (c) vs Oney Lorcan

Last edited:

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
The fact that Bayley handpicked her opponent makes me assume it's preshow fodder.

And sorry Nattie, but you been getting title shots at Summerslam 2 out of the last 3 years and would've had one last year but couldn't turn heel for obvious reasons.

Should've been Shayna Baszler against Becky Lynch in a champion vs champion, both have no real viable challengers at the moment as evident to Becky on Raw and Io Shirai being the last money contender for Baszler on NXT.....not like Owens didn't work twice on a Summerslam weekend.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
The fact that Bayley handpicked her opponent makes me assume it's preshow fodder.

And sorry Nattie, but you been getting title shots at Summerslam 2 out of the last 3 years and would've had one last year but couldn't turn heel for obvious reasons.

Should've been Shayna Baszler against Becky Lynch in a champion vs champion, both have no real viable challengers at the moment as evident to Becky on Raw and Io Shirai being the last money contender for Baszler on NXT.....not like Owens didn't work twice on a Summerslam weekend.
Nah I bet it wouldn't be on the pre-show just bc it's been announced this early, that'll be saved for a tag title match or some random ass singles match most likely...along with Cruiserweight obviously.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Nah I bet it wouldn't be on the pre-show just bc it's been announced this early, that'll be saved for a tag title match or some random ass singles match most likely...along with Cruiserweight obviously.
Preshow going to obviously be 2 hours.

Bayley getting on the main show without Charlotte involvement

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
I just want a god damn Sasha/Becky feud already instead of the shit they've been feeding her post Mania. She's going to have do even more hard carrying to try and make Natalya interesting.

Bayley/Ember could be a fun match but lordy the promos between the two leading up to it...

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Now that I thought about it, I have a strong feeling that one of those women's matches is going to end up being a triple threat with either Alexa or Charlotte added

LadyHotrod

Apr 29, 2008
Hugh Jackman's Pants
If Natalya wins just because they’re in Canada, wow.

I have always thought she was a good wrestler, but, at the same time, I’ve always found her to be incredibly boring. She has never been in a feud I can remember where I thought she was interesting. I really did try to enjoy her, but, just not gonna happen.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Both the women's matches are meh.....somehow someone named Charlotte will be shoehorned in one of them

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
3 new matches announced on SmackDown last night, Kofi/Orton, Shane/KO, and Wyatt/Finn...plus WWE updated the images to have this ugly ass multi-colored background :lmao

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
3 new matches announced on SmackDown last night, Kofi/Orton, Shane/KO, and Wyatt/Finn...plus WWE updated the images to have this ugly ass multi-colored background :lmao
Thought pride month was last month

Also...Charlotte's big match
supposedly Trish Stratus