WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Happy to hear Ryder.... but still no Hart Dynasty or Sheamus...the guy they're currently pushing!?

LKP

I heard zack ryder, classic taker, sgt slaughter yoshi tatsu and miz new attire.

noumenon

I have no idea where I put the game and honestly don't give a shit. Just a little irritated because I could have traded it in at Game Stop.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Ya I stopped playing these when it first came out for the 360. Why the fuck did we need new controls? Since when was this game too hard to grasp? You give me less movesets and except me to care about graphics and your shitty season mode, since when did anyone like Wrestling storylines?

I'll go back to smackdown 2 and play 4 player season mode and randomly have to defend my belt against my friends based off their performance against the CPU and mine (but im champ i dont lose)

like rly

Quintastic One

Reaction score
if I were making the DLC it would of been Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd, Davey Hart Smith, Sheamus & another legend. Then again, the legend selection in this game is so pitifully bad I don't think I would want my intelligence insulted again by them giving us "Old School Taker" when there are so many more active roster members that could use a spot in this game rather than just giving us ANOTHER Taker. The dude is already at overall 93, one of the highest in the game. Why do you NEED another one?

So add Yoshi Tatsu to my picks above and I guess you have about as accurate a roster as you can get if your just going to release one set of DLC. Drew McIntyre would be a good pick too but then my pack is full of just heels. Not my fault they left out all the good ones though. lol.

MizMasta3000

The diving finisher is awesome I have made my traditional CAWS of BPB Fury and Shocker as well as a a John Cena badass/MVP voiced/Smashmouth brawler moveset and Pimp style guy called Omega "Money" Marris what a beast if my Xbox Live was working I'd upload him. Anyone else notice Swagger having one of the highest overalls in the game. an 89 is pretty damn good :thumbsup: Is it possibleto win that match in HBK's story where you fight JBL and Jericho interferes and get you counted out. JBL ate3 pedigrees, a chairshot busting him open and me beating the crap out of him but then he kicked out a two. Then he reversed everything until he threw me out the ring

vonvess09

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Looks good, though I did like Smackdown Vs. Raw I felt it was not worth the 50 bucks I put down, so I hope the improvements mentioned will be that of where the first was lacking and isnt there a version scheuled for PSP, as well?

Oh, and isnt Buried Alive and Casket Macthes two seperate matches?

LKP

Ok no stone cold on my psn to download? No content to download. Is there any?

MizMasta3000

you have to get Stone Cold from GameStop when you buy the game I thought lol

Dude I found this sick Sheamus CAW

noumenon

I can't believe people are actually still playing this game. WWE really needs to wait 2 years and really come up with something completely new... these games have gone down the toilet.

MizMasta3000

I started playing again when I found that sheamus CAW. I also made a terrorist faction with Khali lol I was bored

LKP

I made a good sheamus caw last night, i copied it of caws.ws hes class. Took me a while. I gave him his music also. I thought Austin was a dlc for the people who didn't get the game from game stop. I thought he was the dlc for JAN.