• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown Live Discussion - April 10th, 2012

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
492.jpg

Catch WWE Legends including "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes and The Million Dollar Man on Syfy this Tuesday at 8/7 CT for a special "Blast from the Past" edition of SuperSmackDown LIVE.

I hope everyone is here for the LD tonight. This sounds like it could be one hell of a show. I always love when the guys I grew up with make appearances and with that list up there, plus a few more surprises, it could be a wild night!

Sabretooth

Excellent. Hopefully Rowdy Roddy Piper will cut an awesome promo. I hope we see a match between two of them. Dusty Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase is preferred.

The Viper

I'm hoping for a Dean Ambrose appearance tonight.

If Ambrose attacks Foley in some fashion tonight, I would go apeshit in my shorts. I'd need to get a new pair.

That would be phenomenal.

Also, I don't care if they're trying to shill out the Legends House by having all the legends there, it makes no sense. Unless they bring back the oval stage or the fist, I will not give 2 craps about the Legends House stuff.