WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why is there a fullstop there? But back on topic. I just really think it might be Kane's year, Every single year he does awesome in the Rumble and never wins. I thought it just might be his time.
But the part that won't happen is him facing taker at wrestlemania. But Kane is just not the type to win the rumble and go to wrestlemania. He's the destroys people without winning big events type

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Doing awesome is enough, I don't think he needs to win it. I also don't relish the thought of Kane going for any sort of title at 'Mania, because he doesn't need to be in the title picture.

What I wrote and this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't work at WWE but I can pretty much agree with ViperRKO (shocking I know) that I probably have a better chance of winning the Rumble than Kane. Holy shit! I should try and get into the Royal Rumble and then fucking shoot on Orton, put him in a crossface, shout out BENOIT BENOIT and eliminate him.
Please don't.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'd honestly rather kill myself than see Kane lose to Undertaker again or see Undertaker win the belt again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'd honestly rather kill myself than see Kane lose to Undertaker again or see Undertaker win the belt again.

Well don't worry cause neither of those are gonna happen

The Viper

Reaction score
So, am I the only one that thinks The Rock can possibly show up this Sunday at the Rumble?

I mean, it's been confirmed that Dwayne has been scheduled for the Raw go home show for Wrestlemania but I have a hard time believing they're gonna have The Rock help out with the build up of one of the biggest Wrestlemania matches ever only a week before the damn event.

I seriously think Rock could show up at the Rumble to start the WM build (but he doesn't have to be on every Raw from now until the PPV).

Postman Dave

Reaction score
So, am I the only one that thinks The Rock can possibly show up this Sunday at the Rumble?

I mean, it's been confirmed that Dwayne has been scheduled for the Raw go home show for Wrestlemania but I have a hard time believing they're gonna have The Rock help out with the build up of one of the biggest Wrestlemania matches ever only a week before the damn event.

I seriously think Rock could show up at the Rumble to start the WM build (but he doesn't have to be on every Raw from now until the PPV).

As much as I'd like that, he's doing PR work for Journey 2 atm.

He's scheduled to get more involved around Elimination Chamber time.

The Viper

Reaction score
As much as I'd like that, he's doing PR work for Journey 2 atm.

He's scheduled to get more involved around Elimination Chamber time.

Oh crap! I hate that movie now. >.>

Him appearing around EC time is good. As long as we don't see Dwayne the first time a week before the show again. That would be horrible build for that match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well guys that was the final raw before the rumble. Now things are buzzing. Mick foley and Chris Jericho will be in the rumble. Also the miz will the the #1 entry because he lost to r truth.

John Cena looks like hes finally embracing the hate going into the RR facing Kane. Kane broke zack Ryder's back by chokeslamming him through the stage.

Also johnny ace has to be a fair referee because if he doesn't then he will be guaranteed to get fired on next weeks raw by the COO triple h.

Any thoughts

Reaction score
The real question, is whether or not, the Rumble is going to be the first match or the final match.

If CM Punk defeats Ziggler, and the Rumble is last, I can foresee Ziggler placing himself in the rumble for another headlining moment

The same goes for the Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show Vs. Mark Henry Match

Although, there are quite a few people who I could never see getting eliminated this year, such as Randy Orton, Sheamus, Chris Jericho and The Undertaker if he comes back for this...

Ultimately, given Jericho's performance last night, I would like to see him win, and go on to face CM Punk at WM

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I've added confirmed rumble entrants to the OP, if anyone is missing please let me know.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I really wouldn't mind Barret wining it. I wander how many surprise entrants we have. Doink the clown, Brooklyn Brawler anyone.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Linebacker, your missing jinder mahal and santino marella. They were confirmed.

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
My dream surprise entrant would be Christian and MAYBE 'Taker.

I would mark the fuck out if Batista showed up. Oh my lord!!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
So two days to go and WWE have barely announced anyone for the RR match, so I'm gonna take a wild stab at it:

The Miz, R-Truth, John Cena, Kane, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Santino, David Otunga, Brodus Clay, Kofi Kingston, Mason Ryan, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Jinder Mahal, Big Show, Mark Henry, Hornswoggle, Justin Gabriel, Ted Dibiase, Hunico, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, Goldust, Crazy Surprise Entrant (I'm going with Bret Hart personally).