WWE Releases 3 talents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Reaction score
Exactly, and it's shit. Unless Serena and Savannah and Natalya start wrestling, which could beef up the divisions.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Lmfao.. well at least this helps show that the great technical wrestling era in WWE in coming to its end. Look at the top stars..We got Jericho, maybe Punk, that's it..sad.. Shelton will get what he deserves in TNA and fuck WWE for being a bunch of racist scumbags and holding the brotha down. He was a future HOFer if used right.

Wow... Doesn't it leave a funny taste in your mouth talking that much shit?

"The great techincal wrestling era in WWE"??????

You mean the era dominated by every smark's favourite mat technician, John Cena?

"Shelton will get what he deserve in TNA" will he?

So he DESERVES shit booking and the botched push that all the reputable debutants get?

"Racist WWE blah... Holding a brother down"

Can the ignorant crap. Nothing but a lack of charisma and ring psychology 'held' Shelton down.... And before you mention how inexecusably racist the 'Shelton's Mom' thing was, THAT'S THE MOST OVER HE'S EVER BEEN!!!!!!

KNOX: Sad waste of a talented big-man.

The guy sold & bumped like a champ, was pretty agile for his size and had a convincing moveset. I thought his gimmick was sweet as hell too... Wanted them to do a gimmick like that for years, but they never pulled the tirgger.

Knox > Batista, Henry, Show, Khali, Zeke, Kane (of today)... :sigh:

Reaction score
Knox > Batista, Henry, Show, Khali, Zeke, Kane (of today)... :sigh:

Yeah right. Seeing as how he doesn't and probably never will have 1/2 the talking ability of those two or even 1 half decent match that wasn't him squashing a bumping-like-hell- Rey, that's just a bold faced lie. I like Knoxx too, but to say he's better than Batista and Show is just wrong. Batista and Show have been in some great matches, Knoxx has never been in one.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yeah right. Seeing as how he doesn't and probably never will have 1/2 the talking ability of those two or even 1 half decent match that wasn't him squashing a bumping-like-hell- Rey, that's just a bold faced lie. I like Knoxx too, but to say he's better than Batista and Show is just wrong. Batista and Show have been in some great matches, Knoxx has never been in one.
Well let's remember that Batista JUST became tolerable on the mic as a heel. Plus, tbf, Knox hasn't been in the main event scene for 6 or 11 yrs.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Is that that hot hooker looking girl in FCW?

Loool. Batista is like the best thing going right now in the WWE.

Yeah, she is. Well, I haven't seen her. Asian, amirite?

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yeah right. Seeing as how he doesn't and probably never will have 1/2 the talking ability of those two or even 1 half decent match that wasn't him squashing a bumping-like-hell- Rey, that's just a bold faced lie.

That, my friend, is an OPINION, not a lie.

Given the booking & spot that Batista was blessed with (thanks in no small part to the exit of Lesnar & Goldberg), IMO, Knox would out perform Batista.

Big Show is unique and all but destined to be a ME player in WWE due to his size alone, but is SO damn inconsistent (lazy?).

It's awfully self-serving of you to compare their careers tit-for-tat.

So Show & Batista have racked up some decent matches over mainstream careers spanning 13 & 8 years respectively.... Big deal. Not enough given the length of their careers.

The only ones that immediately spring to mind (feel free to add some...)

Batista:

Vs. Kennedy @ RR07
Vs Taker (Tho' over-rated IMO)
Vs. HBK (Stretcher Match) @ JDay08
Vs. Cena @ SSlam08 & WM26

Big Show:

Vs. HHH RR06

The 'batting average' of these two completely sucks!

Knox has had good matches within the time he's been given.

Makes me laugh how, after a few months of a heel turn, all of a sudden the internet forgets just how shitty a wrestler Batista can be (and indeed was for the majority of 2007 thru 2009.).

Kizza

Reaction score
Funny, because you tore up someone else's OPINION, but back track when someone challenges yours.

Reaction score
That, my friend, is an OPINION, not a lie.

Given the booking & spot that Batista was blessed with (thanks in no small part to the exit of Lesnar & Goldberg), IMO, Knox would out perform Batista.

Big Show is unique and all but destined to be a ME player in WWE due to his size alone, but is SO damn inconsistent (lazy?).

It's awfully self-serving of you to compare their careers tit-for-tat.

So Show & Batista have racked up some decent matches over mainstream careers spanning 13 & 8 years respectively.... Big deal. Not enough given the length of their careers.

The only ones that immediately spring to mind (feel free to add some...)

Batista:

Vs. Kennedy @ RR07
Vs Taker (Tho' over-rated IMO)
Vs. HBK (Stretcher Match) @ JDay08
Vs. Cena @ SSlam08 & WM26

Big Show:

Vs. HHH RR06

The 'batting average' of these two completely sucks!

Knox has had good matches within the time he's been given.

Makes me laugh how, after a few months of a heel turn, all of a sudden the internet forgets just how shitty a wrestler Batista can be (and indeed was for the majority of 2007 thru 2009.).

Ha. That Taker cage match that Edge stole the WHC from Taker was awesome. His matches with Rey were awesome too. His Wrestlemania and HIAC matches with Hunter were tits too.

As for Show: howabout his match with Lesnar when Heyman turned on him? Better than anything Knoxx ever did. Or his barbwire cage match with JBL, again wayyyy better than anything Knoxx ever did. Or his street fight with Cena from last year. Wayyy better than anything Knoxx ever did. Or Show vs. Eddy or Show vs. Ric fucking Flair from Shows epic ECW title reign. All absolutely better than anything Knoxx ever did.

So if their "batting averages completely suck" what does that say about Mike Knoxx? There's a reason those two are Major League All Stars and Knoxx isn't even in the minors. I mean, please, pitch me just one of these good Knoxx matches you're talking about. I've yet to see one, and I like the guy, but you are so terribly over rating the guy it isn't fair to him.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Funny, because you tore up someone else's OPINION, but back track when someone challenges yours.

I boulked at the use of the word "lie".

Where did I back-track?

Isn't this how it works generally.... State your opinion, someone may agree or indeed shit on it and then the debate ensues?

Enzo said:
Ha. That Taker cage match that Edge stole the WHC from Taker was awesome.

Didn't "immediately" spring to mind for me.

His matches with Rey were awesome too. His Wrestlemania and HIAC matches with Hunter were tits too.

Wasn't really feeling either tbh.

As far as Batista is concerned, I think it quite poignient/telling that none of his so-called best matches rank up there for his opponent... i.e. It's a good/great match as far as Batista is concerned whilst it's an merely an ok match by his opponent's standards.

e.g. The fued with Taker..... Ranks nowhere amongst Takers finest, whilst arguably it's Batista's best ever work (and that's certainly not cos Batista out performed him during said program).

As for Show: howabout his match with Lesnar when Heyman turned on him? Better than anything Knoxx ever did. Or his barbwire cage match with JBL, again wayyyy better than anything Knoxx ever did.

More accurately, "better" than anything Knox was given the chance to do; which is what was underpinning my point to start with.

Or his street fight with Cena from last year.

Whether it be the painfully boring pace to the matches or the re-emergence of non-selling super-Cena, I found last years Cena/Show fued horrible from start to finish.

Wayyy better than anything Knoxx ever did. Or Show vs. Eddy or Show vs. Ric fucking Flair from Shows epic ECW title reign. All absolutely better than anything Knoxx ever did.

Again, "better" than anything Knox was given a chance to do.

Aside from the whole unexplained attacks on Rey stuff they have not attempted to do ANYTHING with him.

So if their "batting averages completely suck" what does that say about Mike Knoxx?

It says what I've been saying from the start... Knox's perfomances in the mere 5 minute shitty TV matches he's been given have convinced me that he has more potential/talent to entertain me than the guys I listed.

There's a reason those two are Major League All Stars and Knoxx isn't even in the minors.

Yeah, as I've already said, Big Show on size alone was always gonna get a crack at the big time (look no further than Khali, Gonzalez, Zues or whoever).

Batista was DAMN lucky - Right place with the right physique at the right time.

Knox on the other hand never got a break (that's the way it goes admittedly, but still....).

I mean, please, pitch me just one of these good Knoxx matches you're talking about. I've yet to see one, and I like the guy, but you are so terribly over rating the guy it isn't fair to him.

Knox V JoMo, Jeff, Rey & Finlay were all perfectly good quality matches given the time allowed and what they were booked to acheive.

If, as you stated, you like Knox, yet don't rate the matches you've seen thus far, there must be something that you see in him that was not being showcased... Guess what..... SAME HERE!!!

EDIT: Just occured to me that the guy had a brief stint in ECW before he re-appeared with as the beared lab rat. I saw none of this run, so if something amazingly good or bad happened that should be informing my opinion, then s'cuse my ignorance.