WWE Releases 3 talents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Benjamin could speak on a mic if all he was saying was "mic check 1, 2. 1,2." But I am still surprised by this.

I'm more surprised about Funaki, he's an Attitude Era original.

*pours out a little wasabi*

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
MIKE FUCKING KNOX! :smh talk about spring cleaning. Creative is so lazy to book feuds, they will just fired all of their talent.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I always thought Know was over rated. Guy doesn't seem that great to me. I guess I never gave him a chance but he was a generic big man to me.

Kizza

Reaction score
Hopefully we see TNA doing the same soon too.

Reaction score
I really don't understand people getting hard ons over Benjamin being released. The guy was boring as hell in WWE and he'll only be worse in TNA. Sure he'll be given more chances to (botch)/do some big spots, but nothing is going to change the fact that he blows on the mic and was never able to garner any interest in himself in the what...nearly 10 years he was in the company?

Mickie will probably also end up in TNA, I'm sure the lighter schedule will compliment her...uhhh...music career...lol.

THIS. THIS. THIS. Plus, I love how people are thinking TNA can do for him what they did for Pope. No, they can't. Are people forgetting that the E really, really tried on several occasions to push this guy?? C'mon, he went over Trips TWICE in like a month and the fans couldn't have cared less. After that they tried at least twice more to reinvent him. They even put over his technical ability with the Gold Standard gimmick. He's just a very boring but talented in ring worker. He wont be the next Pope in TNA because the E tried with Benjamin, they never really tried with Elijah.

Mickey might go back to TNA, but I remember her having ill will with them from her first days there. Really couldn't care since she doesn't have Kong to work with.

The rest of the guys? Big fucking deal, eventhough I'd have preferred Kozlov being released instead of Knoxx.

Kizza

Reaction score
I liked Benjamin back in 06, but he really doesn't add anything more than what Orlando Jordan does.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
When was the last time Shelton wrestled a 'technical' match? I mean seriously, people on here are meant to be 'smarks', and yet they buy into the gimmicks like a three year old to a Cena shirt.

The only good that will come of this will be if Benjamin links back up with Haas to go to TNA. If he goes alone we're going to get spotfests w/Angle, Jeff and AJ, with the possiblity of a whole botchamania dedicated to these matches to follow.

edit - Add Mike Knox to the list of releases. Unfortunate, really, because not only was be big and had a good look, but I also thought he was damn talented. I can't see him bobbing up in TNA either since he's not a big move type of guy.

THIS deserved a new thread considering this is huuuuge news the great Mike Knox has been released :( :( :(

Quintastic One

Reaction score
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
if i was tna i would sign benjamin and mickie james and no one else.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I'm not happy about Knox being released, and shit like Kozlov, Khali and even Zeke keeping their jobs. Hopefully the guy gets a chance in TNA.

The rest I don't give a shit about.

BTW, the thread title doesn't make sense. You say that the WWE released several 'talents' but then go on to mention Shelton. Oxymoron.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I honestly don't care about Knox getting released, he never really appealed to me tbh. Just another generic big man. I never was able to get into his character or anything about him.

*waits for a Knox Beard Suplex* lol

Axis

Reaction score
Mike Knox is about to make a run-in and destroy everybody in my BTB.