WWE Releases 3 talents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Well the Divas/Women's division is now on death's door. I'd like to see Shelton in TNA. I'm no Shelton mark but he is a solid midcarder. It actually sucks Knox is gone. He was a beast. It also personally fucking sucks to hear about Funaki. I met him and he is a nice guy who is fluent in English.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Funaki hasn't been on tv all year. Wasn't surprised about this one.

Double J

Reaction score
I always thought Know was over rated. Guy doesn't seem that great to me. I guess I never gave him a chance but he was a generic big man to me.

This. Never card for Knox, got what people seen in him. Yes he's a big guy who can toss people around, if you haven't noticed WWE is full of them.

Hopefully we see TNA doing the same soon too.

Yes they need too but problem is if TNA were to do 'spring cleaning' we'd see Hogan just get rid of people in TNA that were there before he showed up instead of releasing old men that he brought on...

I'm not happy about Knox being released, and shit like Kozlov, Khali and even Zeke keeping their jobs. Hopefully the guy gets a chance in TNA....

Makes you feel any better Khali quit/left WWE about a month ago to go back to India.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Funaki, Katie Lea & Benjamin... It's a shame to loose names like those.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Not a good week for the Asians in WWE, two of them fired, hopefully a third in Tatsu. Wang Yangs shit imo, can't believe Funaki's finally been released, he's been there for so long, he was pretty much the definition of a jobber in WWE.

Don't care about Katie Lea tbh, she was just another Diva, didn;t really do much and was never really used anyways. Mickie is a shock, I know she's got her music thing but I'm still suprised they just fully released her, there womens division is even worse now.

lol at Benjamin being released, they tried to do something with him for all these years and they've only just realized they can't do shit with him because he can't talk. I was actually enjoying his stuff when ECW was still on, he was helping get guys over and was having some decent matches, kind of a weird time to release but whatever, hopefully he goes and teams with Haas.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Funaki was lucky to have a job for this long. He has always sucked & probably sucked someone to have been employed since 98. Seriously, what the fuck has he done in years? I can't remember the last time he did anything in WWE.

LKP

Reaction score
I do honestly think that Mark Henry is next.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Vance Archer is in FCW.

I could see Matt being released in the next wave. Especially after the way he was totally owned by Ziggler and Drew on Smackdown. I'm loving the new more rough Ziggler.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Matt Hardy is definantly next. That beat down he toke was his write off. If he doesn't go, I see him challenging Drew for the title and Drew taking him out for good. He needs jobber status asap if he can't get over taking out Jeff Hardy's brother.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Shelton belongs more in TNA than WWE. The main reason being that he's more of an athlete, than a sport entertainer. Hopefully they do get him, and when they do (like Christian) they'll treat him like the big shot he never had the opportunity to be.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I want Matt Hardy in TNA now.

And now is the time to unify the Divas and Women's titles.