WWE Raw Supershow LIVE Discussion 5/7/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You can't be sure its a heel turn for Orton, Austin used to stun everyone regardless of their alignment. Not to say I wouldn't love Orton to return to his heelish ways, and against Sheamus no less. It would be great for sure. Hopefully that's the way they go, but I won't be shocked if they forget about this next week or even by Smackdown.

Yeah I kind of overreacted, I'm not going to lie. I just hate Sheamus as a face. If he had a heel Orton around to make him more interesting I might be pleased.

Anyways, yeah, there's a lot of ways they could go with this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You can't be sure its a heel turn for Orton, Austin used to stun everyone regardless of their alignment. Not to say I wouldn't love Orton to return to his heelish ways, and against Sheamus no less. It would be great for sure. Hopefully that's the way they go, but I won't be shocked if they forget about this next week or even by Smackdown.

Orton's been like that since his babyface turn too. It's been less prominent since he came to SD! but he's he Viper, he'll RKO any one and remain a fan favorite.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yeah we all know how they like to forget about everything. Randy had his face run he was good but he was a god as a heel. Wwe doesn't know when to change someone's character, like The Miz needs to turn babyface.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I saw that one coming a mile away, but its cool. I'm still sure Sheamus will win though, this will just make him look better.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
John Cena is an awesome wrestler. People think Shawn Michaels carried their entire match. How do you carry someone through a 50 minute match. When he's motivated and in the zone he can wrestle

Cena's not an awesome wrestler by any stretch of the imagination. Even to a huge fan like me (I preferred him to both Rock and Brock), I recognize the flaws in his abilities, but I enjoy his matches based off of the drama he can bring. His arsenal is limited and he can be very slow and maticulous. At times his matches drag and I just don't enjoy them when they're like that. But when he's on, and he's going hard in a match, they can be really good when you add in his excellent selling and story-telling. For example, his match against Umaga at ONS 2006, or more recently his match against Brock.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That was really awesome. They all just kicked the shit out of each other while Laurinaitis watched. But here we go again with a raw star getting a shot at a SD title. They couldn't just draft Jericho to SD and Bryan to raw.

Castiel

Reaction score
Yes! Turned it on just in time for Brodus! Or more importantly the Funkettes!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cena's not an awesome wrestler by any stretch of the imagination. Even to a huge fan like me (I preferred him to both Rock and Brock), I recognize the flaws in his abilities, but I enjoy his matches based off of the drama he can bring. His arsenal is limited and he can be very slow and maticulous. At times his matches drag and I just don't enjoy them when they're like that. But when he's on, and he's going hard in a match, they can be really good when you add in his excellent selling and story-telling. For example, his match against Umaga at ONS 2006, or more recently his match against Brock.

He's an awesome wrestler when he gets in the zone

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That was really awesome. They all just kicked the shit out of each other while Laurinaitis watched. But here we go again with a raw star getting a shot at a SD title. They couldn't just draft Jericho to SD and Bryan to raw.
Ugh, get over it, the brand extension is DEAD!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Miz jobbing to Clay will make me a very sad boy...

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I dig the pre-match cut-in promos. Just like they'd do on old WWF Superstars and Primetime Wrestling. I like seeing elements of WWE's past being brought to the forefront.

Finally though, there's a Miz promo. He'll lose, but damn, it's about time he got some mic time.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh my god turn the miz babyface