WWE Raw Supershow LIVE Discussion 5/7/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Mark Henry standing up against bullying... KAYFABE IS DEAD!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it being called a Supershow?
Pretty much. But I think he means cancel the "SuperShow" aspect. I assume.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I love this B.A. Star campaign but the heartbreaking thing is that it won't work. You can't just end bullying. It's always gonna go on. It makes me so mad

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mark Henry standing up against bullying... KAYFABE IS DEAD!!
Del Rio as well. Does he do anything that isn't bullying? For realz.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I love this B.A. Star campaign but the heartbreaking thing is that it won't work. You can't just end bullying. It's always gonna go on. It makes me so mad

I love the BA Star thing, whether it works or not, the important thing is they try. Besides, they bring joy to some inner city kids lives, that's a big deal and certainly noteworthy.

And as for bullying going on forever, having a defeatist attitude like that is the main part of the problem. Instead, you should begin to believe that things can change. After all, if the seasons change four times a year, there's always a chance people can change once in a lifetime.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Alastair Overeem beat Brock's ass... Brock beat Triple H's ass... by the inverse property, it's safe to say that The Reem can beat Triple H's ass. Just putting that out there.*

*whether or whether or not Overeem is using performance enhancers during said ass-whooping is not a factor in this judgment

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Del Rio as well. Does he do anything that isn't bullying? For realz.

Oh my god can you fucking appreciate this. It's not bullying when they do it to each other. It's their careers

The Viper

Reaction score

That is a sad fact and I don't care if nobody agrees bur sometimes fighting can be the answer.

If you fight back to the person/people that are bullying you, its very possible that they will just leave you alone.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I love the BA Star thing, whether it works or not, the important thing is they try. Besides, they bring joy to some inner city kids lives, that's a big deal and certainly noteworthy.

And as for bullying going on forever, having a defeatist attitude like that is the main part of the problem. Instead, you should begin to believe that things can change. After all, if the seasons change four times a year, there's always a chance people can change once in a lifetime.

How can you just stop it. Some kids will never get the message. Some will but some wont. It's not a lack of faith it's just the truth. My school has had school meetings about bullying. You think it doesn't go on anymore

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That is a sad fact and I don't care if nobody agrees bur sometimes fighting can be the answer.

If you fight back to the person/people that are bullying you, its very possible that they will just leave you alone.

Sure just punch them in the face and get your ass kicked or get suspended for kicking their ass

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
How can you just stop it. Some kids will never get the message. Some will but some wont. It's not a lack of faith it's just the truth. My school has had school meetings about bullying. You think it doesn't go on anymore
No, I know it goes on, but I'm saying there's always a chance it will change. I prefer to remain positive about things. Then again, if someone bugged me in school I kicked the crap out of them, but things were different when I was a kid.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No, I know it goes on, but I'm saying there's always a chance it will change. I prefer to remain positive about things. Then again, if someone bugged me in school I kicked the crap out of them, but things were different when I was a kid.

Do I ask how many fights you got in