• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
These promos are seriously lacking proper closure. It's like... nothing leads to anything. They say some stuff and then they leave.

detroitKG

God I'm a fan of the Rock and all and I don't mind Cena as much as others, but this shit is just straight boring and uninteresting...I hope this shit picks up at some point because both are putting me to sleep...

Sabretooth

Ok I'm seriously am looking forward to raw next week.

And I really wish I was John Cena.

This is why TNA will never be bigger than WWE

W-olf

Did John just drink some beer? :lol:

Cena just killed it. Dwayne was fillet.

Yes he did and kissed his wife too hehe .

Funny Rock talks about stripping it all a way and Fear . You could hear it in his voice he was lost and didnt know what to say and strip catchphrases away and The Rock will be standing without a mic to stand on .

The Viper

That was a great ending segment.

I know some people hate it when Cena smirks all the time when his opponents are confronting him but I love it here. Makes Cena look like the heel. He don't give 2 shits about what Dwayne says and I adore it.

#TeamCenation

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
They aren't trying to be bigger, just better....and they're succeeding....end of fucking story.

Well now I wouldn't say end of story...

TNA has no feuds with a marketability close to Cena/Rock. Nor do they have a more intense one. What's the best they have right now? Roode/Storm/Sting..? It's a nice feud but it doesn't even begin to touch Triple H vs. Taker, nevertheless CM Punk vs. Jericho or Rock vs. Cena. It's more on the level of Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show. Really, storyline heat is the main thing TNA is behind in, but to be fair, it is WrestleMania and all TNA's building towards is Lockdown (which, actually, seems to be their best PPV each year. But not their biggest either.)

I'm not really going to pick a definitive side, but WWE has edges over TNA, while TNA also has a couple of things over WWE.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
And before you respond, Fuji, keep in mind, I'm out.

Imma go chill and play some WWE '12, I might be back on later but if you want a discussion, we can have it elsewhere cause I won't be around to respond. I'm just letting you know so you don't make some sort of response, expecting me to have a defense, because I won't be around to post it.

Let it also be known that I have no preference.

Peace out homies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
And before you respond, Fuji, keep in mind, I'm out.

Imma go chill and play some WWE '12, I might be back on later but if you want a discussion, we can have it elsewhere cause I won't be around to respond. I'm just letting you know so you don't make some sort of response, expecting me to have a defense, because I won't be around to post it.

Let it also be known that I have no preference.

Peace out homies.
He can post a response and then when you do come back, you can pick up where you left off. This thread won't disappear in an hour! :lol: