• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 4/8/13 - WRESTLEMANIA AFTERMATH!!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
sorry kids after tonight Fandango is staying over for a long long time...every crowd is gonna be singing his theme song

Bad News Booty

BHYSoNVCIAAHTwP.jpg:large

Bad News Booty

Well I guess a lot of the crowd were Brits still in town after mania and that is where a lot of the chants started from

Castiel

Greatest crowd ever. Ziggler's cash in was so damn perfect! It's like they had no choice but have him cash in, the crowd REALLY wanted it! I love face Del Rio but Ziggler as champ is awesome. Undertaker not completely disappearing (like The Rock...) was very cool, working with Hell No (BOD reunion!) and feuding with The Shield is win/win/even more wins! Mark Henry getting that monster push again rocks, hell I even really liked Ryback in the last segment! Great stuff.