• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 18th July 2011 - LIVE Discussion *MITB PPV SPOILERS*

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I predict now, that we won't see a new champion tonight as Punk will make a suprise appearence and interfear in the final or something.

Troy

Punk, Colt Cabana and Ace Steele are at a Cubs baseball game so they wont be appearing tonight.

Andrew

Why can't Riley face someone else? He keeps facing Miz, quite repetitive really...

I see Riley going over once again, would like to see Miz vs Kofi or someone for the title... Do something we don't expect.

CM Punk tweets 5 minutes ago with;

CMPunk CM Punk
Cubs are up 3-1! Best Monday ever.
4 minutes ago

Troy

Hopefully the belt is there as a place holder as Vince doesn't want to reveal a new belt

Good point. It would make more sense to wait until the winner is crowned before revealing a new design.

Great picture of the belt posted by Punk at the Cubs game.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Or how about Miz getting the title, turning face and feuding with ADR, I can see that happening.

Troy

I was on a bit late but is anyone else liking the fact that Vince has a stooge again on television?

Troy

The belt doesn't mean a thing...

Punk tweets that but it's lacking the John Cena name plate.

Punk would have removed the belt plate over night. Fits the storyline that yesterday he hadn't removed it yet but earlier today he would have removed it so that it doesn't say Cena it is just blank.

Troy

Wrong stooge in my opinion bring back Patterson and Brisco. Is there actual footage of punk at the game right now

He is meant to be right near the homeplate so I am sure he would be visible. I don't think it is a swerve by Punk.

I don't mind Ace as the stooge, new era new stooge.

The New F'n Show

Punk could very well be at the game and raw. Chicago to Green Bay is like a 30 minute plane ride. Tournament will at least give us some wrestling on Raw so I'll go for it. Miz gets the first win.