WWE RAW 18th July 2011 - LIVE Discussion *MITB PPV SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
WOW

I wonder what Vince had to think about to legit cry.

I was honestly laughing my ass off....to see someone like Vince cry is just wow.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
But that was Vince's decision to allow Cena to put his career on the line and because of that WWE nearly lost their two biggest stars at the moment and the Board aren't happy. Plus Vince tried to screw them all over with another screwjob so again the Directors don't like it and have replaced Vince. It makes perfect sense because it is similar to what would happen in real life. If the Chairman makes crazy decisions that the rest of the Directors don't like then the majority vote to get rid of him.

Could we see HHH being the one resigning Punk back to WWE offering him a match with SCSA at WM28... Still believe that's going to happen somehow

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Could we see HHH being the one resigning Punk back to WWE offering him a match with SCSA at WM28... Still believe that's going to happen somehow

That is my train of thought. What better way to make Triple H a huge 'hero' by resigning Punk.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Divas match aside, it was a really wrestling heavy Raw and was capped off with an awesome ending.

Speaking of Divas, why the fuck is Rosa Mendes still employed? She sandbagged a simple bearhug and almost injured Beth, thats what happened to Superstar Billy Graham and he broke his hip. Stupid broad should've known better by now. Fire her already, before she hurts another diva with her stupidity.

Anyways, the show was all wrestling. I have nothing to complain about and would shake my head at people who would tbh. The ending was like watching a son tell his father that he simply can't do what he has done his whole life, and even for a wrestling show was pretty sad to watch. Perfectly done, Vince didn't go overboard and cheesy with it like he usually does. And Triple H looked the part as well. If a wrestling show deserved an Emmy it was this one.

What happens next? I think the next week will tell us everything. Either we'll get another Vince tryiung to get power back storyline we've seen before, or it's actually Triple H taking over Vinces role. As a character anyways, not sure about for reals.

Better hope their stock investors are not stupid marks.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Deezy - Half the divas are irrelevant and get hardly any TV time... I'd seriously wish HHH came in next week and booked a tournament and winner can face Kelly Kelly. Least we'd get more Divas' action.

Show wasn't that good until the ending... WWE becoming unpredictable has made it so much better especially when the Internet spoils a bunch of shit these days, now nobody knows what's going down next. Love it.

HHH/Vince segment was really done well and I'm glad the crowd said 'Thank you Vince' because he really has done a lot for WWE and it's good to see the torch is being passed on now.

I believe we'll see Vince trying to admit his mistakes and wanting another chance and Team HHH / Team Vince crap happens or something.. HHH could just as well do something Vince can't do, bring back CM Punk.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- Thanks to Zelda Root for the following from after tonight's RAW in Green Bay:

Vince McMahon thanked the crowd and said it's not about him but about "that son of a bitch" John Cena. He took of his coat and tie and called out Cena. Cena came with a mic and made fun of Vince a bit and said he didn't want to fight Vince. He offered Vince the mic and Vince said "screw you" and tried to start something physical by slapping off Cena's hat.

Ziggler, The Miz, and R-Truth came and beat up Cena. Zack Ryder, Santino Marella, and Evan Bourne made the save. Ziggler was surrounded by the faces and begged forgiveness. Cena slammed him and gave him the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Then the Cobra, an AA and Air Bourne to send the crowd home happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nice bit there by Vince/Cena... I really see it continuing even though this was off-air.

Nice to see Ryder being part of the 'faces' making a save.