WWE NXT Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Kushida don't even need titles for an open challenge....

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I enjoyed NXT this week as well and it started off with a highly competitive MMA Styled Match with Riddle and Ruas. Riddle took the Soul of Ruas who was really game for this Match, and then Riddle got merked for the first time since arriving in NXT which makes Dain look even better. Now I don't think we needed that Ramp spot, but it was pretty crazy to watch. Riddle is going to be wanting to respond very quickly and I can't wait to see what he does.

Mia attacking one of Shayna's Goons during the day, why didn't anyone else think about such a thug like tactic, oh because Mia has done that before in real life I bet.

Dexter Lumas vs. Bronson Reed. If Sam Shaw was the Weedle/Kakuna form or this Character, Dexter Lumas is the Beedrill. It was amazing to watch his Character work in there, he did this in Impact and I was upset when Impact didn't keep him, but now he has a major opportunity now to turn some heads. Probably the weakest of the Breakout Matches so far, but still solid stuff all around between the two. I need Lumas weekly WWE give me what I want!

KUSHIDA vs. Apollo Crews. This was really damn good, KUSHIDA continues to look great and it was really awesome to see Crews getting a chance to deliver like we know he can.

Keith Lee's Promo during NXT I really liked it. He wants opportunity and he ain't waiting in line let's see how it goes with Priest I'm hoping he knocks him down a peg or two personally.

For a moment I so though Twan Tucker was going to face Cole, and thus Cole beating him to shreds, and then Gargano showing up. Still entertaining stuff to end NXT, next week Io Shirai merking Kacy giving us a debut of the new Io, and Lee vs Priest!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
20190719_NXT_GarganoCole--e690cbc56f7b094e66087b89fbeeef08.jpg

WWE NXT preview, July 24, 2019: Gargano and Cole choose their stipulations for TakeOver: Toronto
This week, Johnny Gargano and Adam Cole will pick the stipulations for two of the falls in their hotly anticipated NXT Championship rubber match at TakeOver: Toronto. Plus, Keith Lee takes on Damian Priest in a colossal clash, the second round of the Breakout Tournament gets underway and much more.
20190717_NXT_--7b36f1804046d9bc2d7dd99cb9498bb2.jpg

Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano announce their NXT Title Match stipulations
Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano will round out their trilogy of NXT Title Matches at TakeOver: Toronto in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match, but one key question still needs answering: What stipulations will Cole and Gargano pick for two of the falls in their bout?

That’s the opportunity that NXT General Manager William Regal has afforded the champion and challenger, and this week on NXT, The Panama City Playboy and Johnny Wrestling will reveal their choices to the world. Given the scorching hostility that exists between the two, it’s anybody’s guess what conditions Cole and Gargano will apply to their Aug. 10 title bout.
20190719_NXT_LeePriest--a9d0493254b2c7d5ff65a6bf60a77f81.jpg

Keith Lee takes aim at The Archer of Infamy in colossal clash
Keith Lee has a point to prove, and he’s looking to make it at Damian Priest’s expense.

Despite the great expectations that came with Lee’s arrival last year, the mighty Texan’s tenure has thus far had more starts and stops than a school bus route. Adding to his woes, new Superstars are emerging weekly, snatching up opportunities that Lee believes he deserves.
20190719_NXT_KaceyIo--ad0c8658f9bd7533835e2e22d3965078.jpg

Kacy Catanzaro first to take on new-attitude Io Shirai
If you ask the new Io Shirai, she’ll tell you it’s all about “me, myself and I(o).” Competing for the first time since her brutal betrayal of friend Candice LeRae, Shirai is set to face blue-chipper Kacy Catanzaro this week on WWE Network.

Although Catanzaro’s endlessly breathtaking and utterly unique repertoire of moves have quickly made her a hit with the NXT Universe, the former “American Ninja Warrior” star will have her work cut out for her against the newly independent Shirai. As if The Genius of the Sky’s steep experience advantage wasn’t daunting enough, her devastating attack on LeRae and her curt mic drop last week suggests we’ll see an even more ruthless side of Shirai in the ring.
20190719_NXT_JordanGarza--d3bc0c25eecb384349290e82c76ee6a5.jpg

Jordan Myles and Angel Garza face off in Breakout Tournament Semifinals
The NXT Breakout Tournament Semifinals kick off this week with a match between high-flyers Jordan Myles and Angel Garza. Both NXT rookies turned plenty of heads in the first round, with Myles surviving a gritty battle against Boa and Garza triumphing over resilient daredevil Joaquin Wilde.

While there’s no denying Myles and Garza have their similarities — both Superstars excel when the tempo picks up, thrive in the high-rent district and have smiles worthy of toothpaste endorsements — their attitudes couldn’t be further apart. While Myles is hungry yet humble, Garza seems to consider himself a cherubic gift to be shared with the world.

Disparate viewpoints aside, this match has all the hallmarks of an instant-classic. Even more important, it’s one step away from the finals, where an NXT title opportunity will hang in the balance. Expect Myles and Garza to leave it all in the ring.
NXT515_Ntwk001858_001--4a7c508f369a66eeb5e6c63b00f7f7b9.jpg

Who will be next to experience Velveteen Dream?
TakeOver: Toronto is fast approaching and the NXT North American Champion Velveteen Dream is still without a challenger. Undisputed ERA’s Roderick Strong has staked his claim to that opportunity, citing his recent pinfall victory over the champion in six-man tag team action – but last we saw Dream, he remained unconvinced that The Messiah of The Backbreaker was man enough for the experience of a one-on-one showdown. Will the NXT Universe learn more about Velveteen Dream’s TakeOver dance card this week?

Tune in to NXT tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Kacy Catanzaro....I'm there

And there's more money in Keith Lee than there is in Damien Priest.

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I've honestly couldn't point out anyone in this entire "breakiut star" tournament.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
CFO$ need to do one theme without the French horn

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh it's the guy who tears his pants off :choke

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Apparently Garza was born with a silver spoon in his mouth....and based off the last name, that spoon had coke in it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If Garza can feed a comeback....there's alot of money to be made with this kid.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jordan Myles got that Patrick Ewing/Tito Jackson level of sweat.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Angel Garza loses :cena5:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't even know this guy bullying Mauro......leave ol broken head alone.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Xia Li getting tv time :mark:

Best thighs in the game.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I may have a fetish for women named Xia.....and only using her to put over Belair :smh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler