WWE NXT Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Pete Dunne back in NXt.....eh....cool cool

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Candice Larae runs in and attacks thus depriving me of a Kacy Catanzaro come back?

Who's the heel here?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Damien Priest been hitting the weights :WOW

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who booked this finish :vince4

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm watching this now and not finished yet, but bro Mia really said "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" when she attacked Duke :Shaqlol: Go ahead and give her that belt she's earned it and Shayna can be main roster bound like she should have been months ago

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Jordan Myles vs. Angel Garza. Truly a fun opener for NXT this week I felt. Did it seem like to anyone that the people were digging Angel way....way more than Jordan in this one? Angel showed off more his aggression this week vs Jordan, and he came to inches away from moving onto the next Round. Angel is a Star in the making for NXT, and Jordan needs to stop smiling and being too way too animated, or else he'll be banned from the Leaf Village forever.

Shane Thorne apparently thinks he's something in NXT, I beg the differ and it was the wrong time for him to want to steal some spotlight from the guys in the Ring.

Bianca Belair vs. Xia Li. A meaningless win for Bianca as she stays in limbo in the Women's Division right now.

Surprise Motherfucker attack done to Duke via Mia Yim. Mia Yim knows how Shayna has kept onto her NXT Women's Title, clearly she is the smartest of all the Challengers and it just might be her time in the Sun.

I really liked the Dream/Strong/Dunne Segment leading to Dream needing to defend his NXT North American Title at Takeover Toronto. We will find out if anyone is worthy to ride this ride with Dream and get that Championship.

I didn't think how the Shirai/Kacy Match just ended unless they don't want us to fully see this new Io till Takeover. I thought it would of been far more effective seeing Kacy get a mugging and Candice come out, rather than what we got. I imagine Io vs Candice will get a Stipulation just can't see a regular singles, a Chair Match would do.

Priest vs Lee. So Priest's Entrance=entertaining. Priest's Falcon Arrow on Lee=entertaining, but I haven't been impressed by him as a whole. So I thought this guy would be a badass fella, and rather he's hiding from angry Lee and asking the Ref for help? Granted it was a good to see he has intelligence, but I'm starting to feel Priest is WWE's Machine at it's work rather than this feeling nature. This sucks because Lee was seemly going to be doing something and the injury to Dijakovic put that on hold. I was happy as fuck when Lee in his own way called out WWE saying all I hear is about Priest, what about me? You guys brought me in to kill it, and I'm being forgotten about.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That spot where Lee caught Priest's dive was fuckin' nuts too, that alone got me hyped for a rematch between those two. That was the most impressed I was with Priest so far, hopefully it isn't just bc of Lee if they keep pushing him but either way, I want Lee to get his win back sooner rather than later.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE NXT preview, July 31, 2019: Dunne and Strong collide on the road to TakeOver: Toronto
Pete Dunne’s return to NXT has flipped the North American Title scene upside-down, much to Roderick Strong’s chagrin. Determined to remove The BruiserWeight from the equation, The Messiah of the Backbreaker requested and has been granted a match against Dunne on this week’s edition of NXT. Plus, Tyler Breeze battles Jaxson Ryker, Bronson Reed and Cameron Grimes clash in the Breakout Tournament Semifinals and more.
20190729_NXT_DunneStrong--17b69066bf8b7b6d6616c6c7a9283bdb.jpg

Roderick Strong vows to take out Pete Dunne before TakeOver: Toronto
Even a warning from Paul Revere might not have spared Roderick Strong the shock of Pete Dunne’s unannounced return to the black-and-gold brand last week.

In one fell swoop, The BruiserWeight stormed back into Full Sail Live, splayed Strong’s fingers and inserted himself into the NXT North American Title scene, spoiling Strong’s plan of being Velveteen Dream’s lone challenger at TakeOver: Toronto.

All three Superstars are now set to battle in a Triple Threat Match at TakeOver on Aug. 10, but if Strong has his way, Dunne won’t be able to make it to Toronto after they collide in one-on-one action this week on NXT.

NXT streams tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.
20190729_NXT_ShaynaBaszler--9062cb89df6ea6f24f853c95a968e1ec.jpg

How will Baszler respond to Yim’s takedown of Duke & Shafir?
First Marina Shafir, then Jessamyn Duke. One by one, NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler has witnessed her closest allies be wiped out by Mia Yim.

Following Yim’s latest strike, which left Duke’s arm in a sling, it can be safely assumed that Baszler is finally taking The Head Baddie in Charge seriously. But will The HBIC’s ruthless tactics, borrowed from the champion’s own playbook, persuade The Queen of Spades to accept Yim’s challenge to a title match?
20190729_NXT_BreezeRyker--ea5cf0221ba1b497dadacf2f1b6f9fc0.jpg

Beauty and the beast: Prince Pretty battles Jaxson Ryker
Tyler Breeze seemed unfazed when The Forgotten Sons tried their intimidation tactics on the NXT O.G. two weeks ago. The unflappable Prince Pretty used his wit to get under the skin of the Savages of NXT rather than engage the crew of roughnecks in one-on-three fisticuffs. The time for joking will end this week, however, when Breeze steps into the ring with the Sons’ hard-hitting henchman, Jaxson Ryker.

Can Breeze teach Ryker a lesson in respect? Or will Prince Pretty learn that The Forgotten Sons’ brash words ring true, and that he has no place in today’s NXT?
20190729_NXT_ReedGrimes--521991f30d13bcd8ebf311b72589dcdd.jpg

Bronson Reed, Cameron Grimes fight to “break out” to tournament final
The game-changing NXT Breakout Tournament continues this week with its last semifinal match: superheavyweight “Aus-zilla” Bronson Reed against gritty North Carolinian Cameron Grimes.

While Grimes will be at a considerable size and strength disadvantage against Reed, the “technical savage” has already shown himself to be crafty, opportunistic and tougher than titanium. Whether that will be enough to put away the 330-pounder from Down Under, a proud importer of “Australian Strong Style,” remains to be seen.

Find out which Superstar will advance to a tournament final showdown against Jordan Myles when Reed and Grimes clash tonight on WWE Network.
027_NXT_06132019sm_4354--6f868e9abffff4a81b63147f3cc903d9.jpg

What’s next for LeRae and Shirai’s scorching rivalry?
Candice LeRae gave Io Shirai a taste of her own medicine last week when she sprang a retaliatory attack against The Genius of the Sky.

LeRae’s fierce outburst sent Shirai fleeing for safety — but judging by Tenacious C’s intense stare, the attack was only the tip of the iceberg as far as LeRae is concerned. With LeRae out for retribution, will the bitter foes cross paths once again this week?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If that giant Aussie doesn't win..... I may go full @cork Disco Inferno on that?

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gonna go ahead and watch this live even the the audio is still like 1 second delayed for live shit on my Network

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Forgotten sons.....only opening the show with Shane is a bolder move

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Forgotten sons.....only opening the show with Shane is a bolder move

It made me already regret watching this live :lmao

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Beth Phoenix is so much better than Renee.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Get your heat back spot.....Jim Ross would not approve.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler