WWE Night of Champions 2013 LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
After several hours of dealing with a virus I'm still not sure I've completely gotten rid of it.

I'd advise everyone not to use First Row anymore. It can't be trusted.

From those who actually watched the PPV was it a good show? Worth a watch?

Quick rundown and recap perhaps? Thank you.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
After several hours of dealing with a virus I'm still not sure I've completely gotten rid of it.

I'd advise everyone not to use First Row anymore. It can't be trusted.

From those who actually watched the PPV was it a good show? Worth a watch?

Quick rundown and recap perhaps? Thank you.

For me it looked more like a RAW SuperShow where every title went on the line... but that was proably just me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Here's my quick thoughts on the show...

- Nothing like opening a show I paid money for and seeing the same fucking thing I can watch for free on television every week. In case you didn't know, I hate opening talking segments...fuck.

- Axel vs. Kingston was a decent enough opener and hey, the IC Title was defended so nobody can complain.

- Divas Match was too quick to be anything but filler but at least AJ won, which is a lot better than one of the Total Divas winning for an angle on their stoopid show.

- ADR vs. RVD was fine for a television match, but the post-match stuff was better and should have led to a Sandow cash-in (imo of course).

- Fandango vs. The Miz is a match made for Raw (and one I have already seen no less), not one I needed to pay money for.

- Punk vs. Axel was fine, Punk getting a bit of revenge on Heyman was nice and I loved Ryback coming out to help Heyman. This feud must continue and I'm cool with that.

- Ambrose vs. Ziggler was another good television match but this is a fucking PAY per view here ffs!

- The Shield vs. PTP (won the pre-show tag turmoil match) was also too short to mean anything, but at least we got 10 fucking minutes of Miz/Fandango to screw them out of a decent match right?

- Bryan vs. Orton was good but the ref bump stuff seemed off to me. Nice to see Bryan get another celebratory moment before he loses the belt back tonight in the old Dusty finish.

Overall, I felt my money this month was totally wasted and WWE has basically killed off all the positive energy they had coming out of Summerslam. They'd better kick major ass on Raw tonight or the chances of me buying Battleground will decline severly.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
Here's my quick thoughts on the show...

- Nothing like opening a show I paid money for and seeing the same fucking thing I can watch for free on television every week. In case you didn't know, I hate opening talking segments...fuck.

- Axel vs. Kingston was a decent enough opener and hey, the IC Title was defended so nobody can complain.

- Divas Match was too quick to be anything but filler but at least AJ won, which is a lot better than one of the Total Divas winning for an angle on their stoopid show.

- ADR vs. RVD was fine for a television match, but the post-match stuff was better and should have led to a Sandow cash-in (imo of course).

- Fandango vs. The Miz is a match made for Raw (and one I have already seen no less), not one I needed to pay money for.

- Punk vs. Axel was fine, Punk getting a bit of revenge on Heyman was nice and I loved Ryback coming out to help Heyman. This feud must continue and I'm cool with that.

- Ambrose vs. Ziggler was another good television match but this is a fucking PAY per view here ffs!

- The Shield vs. PTP (won the pre-show tag turmoil match) was also too short to mean anything, but at least we got 10 fucking minutes of Miz/Fandango to screw them out of a decent match right?

- Bryan vs. Orton was good but the ref bump stuff seemed off to me. Nice to see Bryan get another celebratory moment before he loses the belt back tonight in the old Dusty finish.

Overall, I felt my money this month was totally wasted and WWE has basically killed off all the positive energy they had coming out of Summerslam. They'd better kick major ass on Raw tonight or the chances of me buying Battleground will decline severly.

:this:

I felt like Sandow should've cashed in after the RVD vs. ADR match and aside from the Punk vs. Heyman/Axel match I felt it was a Raw Supershow...