WWE Monday Night Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 10/8/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You're kidding, right?

You know for a fact though, that you would NOT kick her out of bed. Guaranteed.

I heard her nickname in the locker room was hoover

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
:this:

TBH though if she could prove she is in fact a human female I probably would not but if there was ANY other option, I'd take it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Anyone else get the feeling they will give Ryback a title before Ziggler

Castiel

Reaction score
I need to see Punk/Vince when it goes up on Youtube or something. Fuck Ryback though, I hate him so much. Also, Eve is super hot.

The Viper

Reaction score
Ryback was INCREDIBLY over in that final segment. So fucking good. Loved this show. Was looking for a Vince heel turn at the end but that might have been a bit too predictable and maybe kinda dumb.

Thanks to all the 3 or 4 people that participated in this LD. T'was fun nonetheless.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It was a good night in the LD. Now get all your asses in the impact on on Thursday night LD too.

Castiel

Reaction score
Vince heel turn would take away from super heel Punk, I hear fans were digging him as a face too.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Vince heel turn would take away from super heel Punk, I hear fans were digging him as a face too.

They were it does done pretty well and Vince will have a nice black eye in the morning. He might have cut it to

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I enjoyed RAW tonight, it dragged a little bit in the middle but overall it was good. The crowd was hot the entire night and that always makes a show better.

Cena starting with a very short promo was nice, I can't remember the last time an opening promo on RAW only lasted five minutes and wasn't interrupted by a few wrestlers.

The tag team matches tonight were all enjoyable but the pick of the bunch was Team Friendship (I can't call them Hell No) vs. Ziggler and Del Rio. It worked really well and they pulled off a hell of a tv match. Sheamus again looked fantastic and this was Barrett's best match in quite some time. Sheamus has had an under-rated World title reign and his inring work has been excellent of late, his match against Damien Sandow last week was brilliant.

The ending to the show was awesome. Vince getting cut open and both of them swinging kendo sticks was great fun to watch. Ryback again looked like a star and I like the stipulation that Punk can choose either Cena or Ryback at HIAC. If he doesn't choose Ryback it makes Ryback look even stronger.

One thing that disappointing me was that I expected a game changing announcement from Vince with his State of the WWE Address but we didn't get anything.

Castiel

Reaction score
State of the WWE Address seems like it was just to build interest, did Vince say anything at all? Team Friendship FTW indeed. I have to check out that tag match, apparently matches were very solid tonight. Welcome to the forum btw!