WWE Legends of WrestleMania - Released: March 24th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Big John Studd,Junkyard Dog,Piper,Bam Bam Bigelow,Brutus Beefcake,Sgt.Slaughter,Dusty Rhodes, and Classic HBK have been confirmed. No Idea why Beefcake is in lmao.

This Guy

Well Warrior is a legend of Wrestlemania, no matter how much the WWE craps on his history it doesn't change that Wrestlemania 6 Hogan vs. Warrior was one of the biggest and most talked about WM Main Events of all time.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea i saw that, should be interesting and you can only do like one at a time i think

This Guy

heard that the wrestler has to become a hall of famer on smackdown vs. raw 09 first before it can be ported over.

noumenon

This game has to have the most boring move set....ever. Seriously...have you ever watched a wrestling match from the 70's or 80's?
There is going to be 3 buttons...one for a punch...one for a kick...and one for you finisher...the dreaded scoop slam.

Kizza

Game looks awesome, should be real fun playing as guys i've never seen too much of tbh. The scenario's look hell fun tbh.

Can't be bothered looking through, but is TEH DRAGUN STEAMBOAT in?

Soulpower

Well Warrior is a legend of Wrestlemania, no matter how much the WWE craps on his history it doesn't change that Wrestlemania 6 Hogan vs. Warrior was one of the biggest and most talked about WM Main Events of all time.

This. Also, Warrior vs Savage was another classic from the Ultimate crazy dude.

I have to point something out.. WHY IN THE HELL IS HHH IN THIS GAME? I don't actually mind having him in the game, but why is he in the game as his blue-blood persona? I don't seem to recall Hunter making that much of an impact at WM during those days. Unless jobbing to Warrior in 30 seconds is enough to make you a legend.

This Guy

^^I was wondering that too....I'm actually wondering if this game will have downloadable roster updates like SvsR09 do?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Demo on European PSN

1003mb

I haven't turned on my 360 to see if its on XBLM yet.

Demo: You play as SCSA and defeat Rock in their WrestleMania XV match. You gotta do certain task doing the match to “relive history”. After the match is over you see a video package of their rivalry.

You can also mess around with Hulk, Andre, Bobby Heenan in exhibition mode at the WrestleMania III arena

The demo is on XBL, and it'll be on the American PSN Store later on.

TBH, I don't like it that much.

Kassidy

Reaction score
if you line in maryland how do you have a European account?

PS3 isn't region locked. Just make another account and say your from wherever you wanna be. I also have a Japanese account.