WWE Legends of WrestleMania - Released: March 24th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

But it's pretty different in Owen's case. Warrior didn't fall 80 feet to his death. Why would the WWE now just start showing Owen? I think either Bret or Owen's wife gave them permission to show Owen again.

This Guy

Owen's wife does whatever Bret tells her too. Since Bret has made peace with McMahon, so has she. Bottom line is, Bret is smart. Martha Hart may still blame McMahon and hate him over Owen's death, but more Owen stuff from WWE means more money in her pocket. Therefore when Bret explains this to her, she is probably more the willing to let the WWE do projects with Owen in them again. Even the old footage when the WWE uses it on a project they pay everyone who appears in it a percentage of the sales of that dvd or whatever. Many of the DVD releases including the Royal Rumble Anthology, Summer Slam Anthology, Wrestlemania Anthology and others like the new Mr. Perfect DVD include Owen Hart matches. She made money on all of those. So if you were her, even if you blamed them for your husbands death, wouldn't you allow them to keep using Owen's name and likeness?

Qwake

This sucks for the game! BTW, Mick Foley should have waited before going to TNA and signing stuff, he should have waited to be put on the game for our sake lol. The game still could be good but not as good as it was looking :(

Moonlight Drive

I was surprised Savage was ever considered to be put in. Isn't he on the WWE's list of 'Those who cannot be named' like Benoit?

Nation

Unless Owen Hart is in this game i won't be getting it. Well at least not for a while until the price drops. You can't have a fucking legends of wrestlemania game without the Macho Man. Im hoping to see the Bulldogs and Razor Ramon but even still it's a rip off.

Evil Austin

I know its only been three weeks but with the latest reveal of the smackdown vs. raw 2009 roster and the TNA game coming out about a week or two ago already. Has there been any more roster or any sort of information about this game.

Anything or is this just forgotten about? I mean in three weeks there should have been something leaked? Unless they (the people making it) have decided to put it on hold for a bit to finish the SVR 09. ?

Nation

Nope. You do know it comes out around Wrestlemania right? Chances are more info won't be revealed for a while.

Reaction score
Holy shit, look at the screen captures! Man, the graphics look amazing! No to be mean, but they definately made Andre alot more chiseled and muscular than he ever really was. But hey, nobody's complaining. I'm hoping they have Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Classic Undertaker, Bret Hart and others.

Nation

What the hell? Warrior IS in the game. Just watch the trailer that just came out.

Evil Austin

Yes Savage? I haven't seen the trailer but Ill take your word for it and if he is in. Along with Yoko and a few others, then it is an instant buy from me. WWE YOU HAVE MADE A SALE! :y:

Nation

Nope Savage isn't in it which is why i still won't be getting it until the price drops.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This is already out? Wait, never mind. March 24th

The boxart is pretty awesome btw

Nation

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania Achievements & Trophies
Achievements & Trophies Name Description Pts
Manager Win a match using a manager in an Exhibition match 20 Bronze
Chain Struggle Win a match using a Chain Struggle. 30 Silver
Tag Chain Struggle Win a match using a Tag Chain Struggle. 30 Silver
Grapplemania Win a match using only grapple attacks 20 Silver
Technician Win by using five or more reversals in a single match 30 Silver
Royal Rumble Winner Win a 30-Man Royal Rumble 90 Gold
Dive Attack Successfully perform a dive-attack from all four corners. 30 Silver
First Medal Obtain a medal in WrestleMania Tour Mode 75 Silver
Medal Collector Obtain all of the medals in WrestleMania Tour Mode 100 Gold
WrestleMania Tour Clear all "Relive" matches in WrestleMania Tour Mode 90 Gold
Memory Serves Me Well Complete the first match in WrestleMania Tour Mode Silver without opening the Pause Menu 30 Silver
New Legend Defeat 10 opponents with a Created Legend in a single tier in Legend Killer Mode 30 Silver
Legend Killer Obtain a medal in Legend Killer Mode 30 Silver
True Legend Killer Obtain all of the medals in Legend Killer Mode 100 Gold
Invincible Created Legend Max out a Created Legend's attributes 30 Silver
Super Fast Legend Killer Become a Legend Killer in Legend Killer Mode in 30 minutes or less. 90 Gold
King of Kings Defeat the Favorite Legends Tier in Legend Killer Mode 90 Gold
You're #1 Have your Created Legend reach the Top rank in Hall of Fame Mode. 100 Gold
Created Legend Make a Created Legend 20 Bronze

These sound really easy but having trophies still increases the chance of me bying this.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Randy orton should be a unlockable lol and thats who you kill legends as :)