WWE Legends of WrestleMania - Released: March 24th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Now I don't want Savage in it lol

Kassidy

Reaction score
a thread for this game was already made 4 days ago, first thread second page, so can thid thread be combined with the other? or deleted?

i would do it but not the mod

Qwake

^ you really should be :y:

This game looks good, I will be looking for this once it comes out. I wonder if it will also have the younger legends like the rock and stone cold. It will be fun using Ric Flair if he is on it which he definatly should be. This could be an awesome game if they put alot of effort into it, once I see the roster I will decide whether to buy it or not :D

Travis40

This looks good, I probbably won't buy it though because I'm don't think it'll be worth the money...

Travis40

Sorry for the double post, but in JR's blog, he said that he's doing voice overs for the game which most likely means that he's going to be announcing...hopefully with someone other than King...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I know this is asking to much but if this game has a general manager mode, you should be able to play through multiple years and different pay per view venues.

I get tired of going through a year and doing a 2nd year with the same venues.

C4

This looks great, I've always loved to play with Legends. This should be really interesting.

Nation

How the fuck can you have a legends of wrestlemania game without Randy Savage? Vince can go suck it.

Nation

I know this is supposed to be legends of wrestlemania but i want to see guys like Brian Pillman included. Also i know a lot of people always say that Owen's wife won't have anything to do with the WWE but if that's true why has Owen appeared in quite a few DVD's in the past year or so? Owen was in the legends of wrestling game though it's not WWE it's wrestling. Then there were reports about Bret being upset about Owen not getting inducted. So im pretty sure he can make it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
DVDs WWE can do whatever they want with since they already own the footage. games have to be made with his likeness from scratch. Hince the whole Ultimate Warrior thing. I'm quite sure Warrior didn't approve that DvD, lol.