WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was because you were weak lol

and so me and jeff are teammates to you?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw I feel like I need to clarify the coward comment wasn’t a childish jab but an actual assessment of your play. I think it’s fairly clear you got off me because you didn’t want to commit to it and then got back on because magic re-started it. You didn’t have any reason to leave it with how strongly you pretended you felt about it in the beginning
:reigns3
What a ridiculous take. You told everyone you were gonna go to bed so I went and looked at other people in the meantime, there's more than one scum player to find. What good is it to leave my vote on you while I push Barry for example? I don't want you to actually answer that, just don't tell me what to do with my vote.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Darth Lethal The only reason I was interested in KIF was because it caught my eye that he came in, completely ignored that he had votes on him, and said nothing. Then he proceeded to ignore my question as well as Grim’s question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
While Kif would be a good lynch candidate, i would prefer to lynch someone else today. Not trying to defend KIF for not reacting into anything he's been asked about. But i'm thinking in terms of flips.

Lets assume KIF flips scum, what do we gain from it besides their role?

Reads? People who pushed him are most likely town, unless there was scum bussing, but there's very little interest overall on it.

Interactions? 0

I'd recommend people on KIF wagon to switch into more active wagon for now. And besides, if KIF keeps being inactive Odo will just replace them with f.e Smark. And everyone knows Smark is more active in the game.

Reactions: Lethal

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
And with very little interest overall, i mean that most people aren't even interested of the wagon, so i'd prefer the people that are on it, to hop into more active one.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well I am scum reading him and enhanced his wagon earlier before you came back with your piss poor response
You act as if distancing isn't a thing. Your interactions in thread so far seem positively chummy if you ask me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You act as if distancing isn't a thing. Your interactions in thread so far seem positively chummy if you ask me.
Well I did lump on his wagon after Doddsy and big man were already on it thus making it a real threat which is a bit further than distancing but alrighty then

vote jeff

your move fella

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
While Kif would be a good lynch candidate, i would prefer to lynch someone else today. Not trying to defend KIF for not reacting into anything he's been asked about. But i'm thinking in terms of flips.

Lets assume KIF flips scum, what do we gain from it besides their role?

Reads? People who pushed him are most likely town, unless there was scum bussing, but there's very little interest overall on it.

Interactions? 0

I'd recommend people on KIF wagon to switch into more active wagon for now. And besides, if KIF keeps being inactive Odo will just replace them with f.e Smark. And everyone knows Smark is more active in the game.
I agree with this, wagoning KIF here is just a waste of time. Not sure what to think of Mitch going for KIF exclusively, it's likely a comfort zone thing but I can't say I know what else to make of it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also imagine suggesting that I would attempt to distance with my teammate whilst being “positively chummy” with them :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well I did lump on his wagon after Doddsy and big man were already on it thus making it a real threat which is a bit further than distancing but alrighty then

vote jeff

your move fella
See I knew from the moment you asked me what my next direction was that you were gonna do this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See I knew from the moment you asked me what my next direction was that you were gonna do this.
Oh no I am baiting you into voting your scum read and my own teammate what a manipulative bastard I am

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You knew I was gonna answer with "Jeff" and then you were gonna vote him to make me think you can't possibly be teamed.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
My vote stays on Poyser

Status
Not open for further replies.