WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:heston
Jeffs first course of action is to ask me why I think Poyser and him are aligned. Not why I think he's scum but specifically why I think they're aligned.

Also town read on Poyser because he didn't do something that he did once in a game a couple months ago. No opinion on anything else he said this game. No buys.

1st off, you know im less active on weekend :francis and I JUST told you I'm reading back. Why are you so intent on shading me without asking me questions?

Also, why didn't you answer my question as to why were aligned, and instantly went on the offensive?

Do you disagree with my assessment on poyser being an opportunist? Do you disagree that a wagon with poyser and big man on it pushing it could easily have been solidified quickly overnight with relative ease?

Also, the fuck is you point lol?

Big Man

Reaction score
3. Tell me about how I followed a wagon that I started myself and temporarily left because I knew the guy it was on wasn't gonna be around for a while.
oh this kind of answers it. but the thing is you voted Poyser after he left so why did you vote him in the first place if you didn't want to wagon someone who wasn't going to be around?

Big Man

Reaction score
if Poyser somehow managed to lynch you in your sleep only halfway into day 1 without a claim he would look terrible. I'm not sure why he would attempt to do that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw, im on page 7, and I can see why it looks like I was hiding behind sky's "read" of magic. not great wording on my part, and me trying to sly about it was clearly botched. I should probably stop trying to be sneaky as town, it always makes me look Blue.

Am I correct in seeing that there is already 2 character claims/soft? (haza, banez)

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well I did lump on his wagon after Doddsy and big man were already on it thus making it a real threat which is a bit further than distancing but alrighty then

vote jeff

your move fella
Is this what they call big brain plays?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if Poyser somehow managed to lynch you in your sleep only halfway into day 1 without a claim he would look terrible. I'm not sure why he would attempt to do that.

Poor wording on my part, although he did lynch me without a claim last time i think? (i was away for a long part of that day phase)

Point was more that scum Poyser could have pushed me a lot more aggressively with little regards to looking bad, and a much easier path then Tweet. Yes I realize his vote is on me now, but he's clearly trying to see how serious Tweet is. There were a lot of easy things he could have jumped on, but he's been much more measured and methodical from every thing I've seen.

All that to say, I feel pretty good about Poyser :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm caught up from all the posts from when I was asleep. Here's my thoughts on a few things:

Poyser probably town, his whole interaction with Tweet sold me because he was the only one making sense. It makes me question my unvote of Tweet. The fact that Poyser seems to still want to go Jeff which Tweet doesn't even think is a bad move, but Tweet still is on Poyser is very odd to me. Seems like a big reach for Tweet to tie Jeff and Poyser together in anyway.

Mitch is weird to me as well because like I think his play revolving KIF isn't bad, it's "generic mafia 101" strategy that I'd be whatever on except MITCH KNOWS KIF ON THE FORUM which is the same reason I said that may be why Sky didn't vote for him too. Mitch's direction doesn't make sense to me because it's specifically on KIF, not because it's on someone that's only made one post and might be ducking the thread.

Jeff I'm unsure about too. I thought he looked weird as fuck in the Sky exchange, but I can't tell if it really was just a bad trap set (because it no universe was that a good one, fuck I can see that on my second game lmao), and I didn't think his explanation was particularly good either. Can anyone confirm if he really is more inactive on the weekends? It won't give him town points but if he's lying about that, it moves him towards scum for me.

Doddsy and Big Man have had some really quality posts as well, I'm giving them both slight town leans because they seem to be actively solving the game and had similar questions that I did on Tweet as I was reading through.

Vote Tweet I'm content with changing this to vote Jeff for a claim, but I'm not liking Tweety at all after his exchange with Poyser. God could he really be gaslighting Poyser as a possible scummate for Jeff when it's actually Tweet since he's keeping his vote on Poyser despite also wanting to push Jeff supposedly :DEAD:

Jeff if you don't give us something though, you're next on the list for me followed by Mitch as a close third.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is this what they call big brain plays?
4D chess :bigman

was trying to see how far Tweet would go with pushing me and jeff as aligned even though it doesn’t really make much sense, also seeing if he would swap over etc.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh and I'm null on Lethal and Ace right now. Ace made some good points but I couldn't get a read on him either way from there, satisfied that he's posting though. Lethal just thinks Sky is permascum every game so I guess I'll get used to him questioning everything she does, and maybe I'll be able to get something out of that later on.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
As it stands I'm for:

Jeff > Tweet > Banez > Poyser tbhtbh.

I do think Sky is likely town so keep that for what it's worth.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh yeah, Haza's still playing. Throw him before Poyser tbhtbh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean another thing with Poyser is yeah, my post about Banez was non-committal and purely based on his entrance post and nothing else, I just quoted a handful of posts to comment on on my way to the current page. It looked exploitable and that's what scum Poyser does, jump on small exploitable things and make them bigger than they actually are. Lemme just say, I just MVPed a scum game where everyone and their dog had me town on play d1 even before Smark flipped scum. I know better than to start a scum game off with a weak non-committal read by now.

So then you do agree with me that scum Poyser is opportunistic. The only thing is so far, I disagree with you completely that the reason he was pushing you was for opportunity. At this point in time, he didn't make some big case on you at all. Barely any in fact. He didn't even make a case, all he said was UH OH and voted you.

Which is when you immediately start getting defensive and OMGUS him almost instantly. There's a post before this where you're even talking about him letting chris off easy (appears you are subtly trying to make another connection here).

You then end this post by talking about your last game as scum, which is always a shit defence imo. yikes.

vote tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.