WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
I admit I may have tunnelled sky a bit too hard there. I really don't think she helped herself with her answers to me and i got overly annoyed her putting words in my mouth and everyone seemingly no selling it. Should i have been more subtle and patient? Probably, i just find it annoying that i can't even attempt to set a trap and try a different tactic without eating shit for it. What would even be the point of putting focus on myself voting magic after what happened last time i tried that :heston
because this time you clearly weren't pushing him. in fact, when magic questioned you, you immediately said ask sky why magic if off. that was your next post after the supposed test, which again makes it seems like you were more worried about how you looked than actually trying to get a read on sky. if you were actually trying to bait her you would've wanted to convince her you agree with her rather than putting it all on her.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You knew I was gonna answer with "Jeff" and then you were gonna vote him to make me think you can't possibly be teamed.
So you’re sticking to the theory that I distanced with him whilst being chummy with him in the thread?

:heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
"Oh no you're right, that interactions means you can't possibly be teamed, this invalidates my last point and by extension everything else I said about you."

Said noone ever :jade

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of teammates, if you think you caught me off of two posts, who are my teammates Poyser?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I said I’d vote Poyser if not KIF but honestly I’m really starting to believe he’s town. Admittedly I’ve only played with him once but I’m really having a hard time believing he’s scum. Jeff on the other hand has constantly been putting his foot in his mouth and the post that Big Man quoted was very telling. The whole Magic stuff seems like he’s trying to tell a story that isn’t there.

Unvote

Vote Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
"Oh no you're right, that interactions means you can't possibly be teamed, this invalidates my last point and by extension everything else I said about you."

Said noone ever :jade
Ok let me counter with a question

Who the fuck distances like that?? Like lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of teammates, if you think you caught me off of two posts, who are my teammates Poyser?
Not sure I have a good read on most of the people that have posted so far. You’ve basically done nothing but push me and sus jeff so there’s not too many interactions to go off

you’re unlikely teamed with jeff although can’t really rule it out since you’ve never voted for him and obviously don’t mind distancing. If jeff flips scum though I’d leave you alone for now. I think Mitch looks like a fair shout as scum based on his stuff so far. Id have to go back through your posts

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yo, I have returned!

While I give a read back, can @Mr.Tweetums explain to me why me and poyser are alligned, because that feels like some fake connection building to me, considering how very little I've interacted with Poyser, and his voting patern.

Just reading the last few pages, Poyser is most likely town tbh. He easily could have gotten me lynched while I was sleeping, which he has done before. Especially after Biggy put a vote down on me, EASILY could have pushed that through. Scum poyser is an opportunist to the Nth degree. He's done it to me before, and easily could have done it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We don't know his alignment yet, though it'll come out in time. His tell is this - when he's scum, he unintentionally starts to play better

while im reading back, do you have an opinion of Banez now? surely it's been long enough now

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
while im reading back, do you have an opinion of Banez now? surely it's been long enough now
Probably town, though I dislike his willingness to question town reads (purely because it's out of character for him as any alignment)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:heston
Jeffs first course of action is to ask me why I think Poyser and him are aligned. Not why I think he's scum but specifically why I think they're aligned.

Also town read on Poyser because he didn't do something that he did once in a game a couple months ago. No opinion on anything else he said this game. No buys.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was literally my last game though??

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Banez is moving back into town lean territory for me because unlike last game he's actually got opinions and questions for people.

Big Man

Reaction score
I've liked Dodsy's posts so far

What's with the swap to Barry? You were fair set on Poyser with a minor throw towards Barry, the swap is odd.
and this is a good question. @Mr.Tweetums did you answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.