WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Can you show me where I acted like I pushed anything meaningful (before my vote on you)? I want quotes

vote skybox
thoughts on sky's reaction to your VOTE
Probably town
Clear early fluff vote which when asked about produces an actual read on Sky. You elaborated on this later on but the fact that you turned a one-word answer into a read when Magic asked you about it makes me think you felt compelled to make your vote look like it actually had any merit as far as forming a read is concerned.

Actually no.

Vote Banez

Don't like that one post of his one bit.
Tell me whyyYYY
Man giving flavor without any prompting, any pressure. Doesn't really seem like Town Banez.
You know what I feel good about barry. Let’s put the power in your hands pal

vote banez
I mentioned this interaction already, I don't believe for a second that town Poyser would find this a good reason to read Barry town and follow his vote. You're still reading Barry town is that right? I mean by now I agree he's probably town, but even if you read him town for whatever it was you saw in here, I doubt town Poyser would find "Man claimed flavour, must be scum" airtight enough to follow.

I think he has a good case
Poyser following instead of pushing, noted.
Would I hide behind barry as scum tho
Immediately resorting to WIFOM as soon as the slightest sign of getting called out. Just makes it seem to me like the whole culmination of playing that way around Barry was to tell people "Hah! But I wouldn't hide behind Barry as scum, therefore I am town! Checkmate!"

The Chris interaction that we mentioned a couple times already
Chris I’m not asking you to vote, but if I were going to force you to vote right now, who would it be?
Look, I'm trying to get something out of the new guy, what a towny play!
Idk man :draper2 idk how y'all get anything out of anyone this quick tbh and that's probably why I was accused of fence sitting last game, but at least I had something to work with when Jeff had that daykill early on

Hmmmm

I don’t mind this response, the prosecution rests
And then takes open fencesitting as an actual response and just finishes his interrogation of Chris. Paper shuffling.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
N0M are you trying to get a town read off me? :vincepoint

No. If i came in to the situation you’re in and tried to just disregard the wagon, regardless of the circumstances of that wagon, I’d probably have more votes put on me. Just trying to hold you to the same standard, no matter the tier difference.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean, pretty sure you got off because you’re a coward and then felt emboldened to get back on because magic wanted it
Are these childish jabs all you got?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I wanna hear what you think my scum motivation was for any of this stuff. You’ve been in a qt with me lots. You alluded to it last game. You know how I play. Wanna tell me what play i was going for here?
Fabricating town reads, even as scum you gotta have a couple to blend in.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean you're not reacting to it either, just putting shade in Poyser's direction
I'm not the one who asked you about those reads though, Poyser was. Do I gotta ask you the same questions as him now? Hours after the fact no less?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So I looked back and thus far she has only voted for two people as far as I'm aware, Tweet and Poyser.

If she, as you say, has been on every wagon, she would have voted Magic, Jeff, KIF, and even I. Since she didn't, do you believe us to be scum mates or at least connected?

If not, then I don't think it's out of the realm of plausibility she's simply just not hedging bets on a lynch.

:WOW

I stand corrected on the vote part then. Fair play.

It's also not out of the realm for her to put votes on where she sees fit. I'm not interacting with her anymore, so I'm dropping the whole thing.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm not the one who asked you about those reads though, Poyser was. Do I gotta ask you the same questions as him now? Hours after the fact no less?

You could still have some input on them, no?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No. If i came in to the situation you’re in and tried to just disregard the wagon, regardless of the circumstances of that wagon, I’d probably have more votes put on me. Just trying to hold you to the same standard, no matter the tier difference.
How did I disregard it? I responded to all points

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And if you think lethal is town and I am scum pressing him, then what do you think my thought process is behind not following it up or pressing him further to make him look bad with a post you’ve said yourself isn’t a good post. Instead I dropped him and then said I liked his case

guess I’m just buddying lethal to WIFOM that later as well
Lethal is easy to manipulate, and giving him a town read is an easy way to get him on your side. Which as far as I can tell, people who are on your side is currently something you're in desperate need of.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anyway, I'm off to bed. Tonight's been...enlightening.

tenor.gif

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Clear early fluff vote which when asked about produces an actual read on Sky. You elaborated on this later on but the fact that you turned a one-word answer into a read when Magic asked you about it makes me think you felt compelled to make your vote look like it actually had any merit as far as forming a read is concerned.

I mentioned this interaction already, I don't believe for a second that town Poyser would find this a good reason to read Barry town and follow his vote. You're still reading Barry town is that right? I mean by now I agree he's probably town, but even if you read him town for whatever it was you saw in here, I doubt town Poyser would find "Man claimed flavour, must be scum" airtight enough to follow.

Immediately resorting to WIFOM as soon as the slightest sign of getting called out. Just makes it seem to me like the whole culmination of playing that way around Barry was to tell people "Hah! But I wouldn't hide behind Barry as scum, therefore I am town! Checkmate!"

The Chris interaction that we mentioned a couple times already

Look, I'm trying to get something out of the new guy, what a towny play!

And then takes open fencesitting as an actual response and just finishes his interrogation of Chris. Paper shuffling.
Except none of these are examples of me trying to act like I did anything. I gave a skybox read because magic asked me to lmao. You think I then said she was town with nothing more in mind as to why and only thought of something because magic asked as if it took me completely by surprise? :heston

following barry isn’t me trying to make it look like I’m doing anything or I would add to the reasons rather than just be like yeah dude I agree lmao

the Chris thing doesn’t make any sense. If I was trying to make it look like I was doing something I would immediately elaborate on why I dropped the pressing and why I liked the response rather than just dropping it with nothing because how is that making it look like I’m doing anything??!? Paper shuffling is something you keep repeating yet makes literally no sense

None of this is something I’ve ever planned to do as scum before lmfao. You’d know full well because you’ve been scum with me countless times. Can you point me to a single qt post where I was like hey guys I’m gonna go buddy this weak player and then if I get called on it I can just WIFOM that I wouldn’t do that lmao. That implies I genuinely think the fact that I buddied barry would save me from being lynched :heston what universe do you live in. This isn’t stuff I do as scum

another point... why would a push I want to help out within the first couple of pages need to be airtight? You’re talking absolute shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He called you out for not reacting to what he said. There’s no overlap because as you pointed out, I never reacted to them. Why would he be saying you had to ask the same questions? Makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.