WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Brutus what are your thoughts on Michael Cole for the record :hmm:

Do you fear me?
I think you should
because I am so often misunderstood
no one knows the pain inisde
no one knows the tears I hide
my heart was destroyed a long time ago
by what and by whom you will never know
I made a vow to never tell
instead I’ll put the world thru Hell

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Dearest Mitch,
You are perfect to me
You’ve shown me what love is,
And you’ve sent my heart free

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Does your PR allow you to vote brutus

Ace

Reaction score
Ace still hasn't done anything except say hi. Eagerly awaiting Smark to inevitably replaceme him.
It's 8am now JFC. Played a bit of Fallout 76 and went to bed, sue me.

Ftr from my readback I have Tweet as a town read, and Mitch as a scum read (Magic slightly scum too).

Tweet has done a lot of ruminating posts which have looked like he's genuinely trying to work things out. Mostly just a posting style read but its something.

Mitch randomly circling on KIF is weird a/f and then saying he'd vote with Magic if KIF gives decent reasoning before KIF even surfaces his head. Sounds like he's throwing shit and seeing what sticks.

Magic doesn't really make sense as maf if Mitch is maf because I Don't think he'd make such a connection between himself and Magic so randomly, but Magic's posts have seemed like he's holding back a little on times. That one is not much of a read but I'm keeping an eye out.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count 3

KIF 1 - Mitch
Barry 1 - Banez
Poyser 5 - Magic, Phenom, Tweet, Haza, Skybox
Jeff 3 - Big Man, Barry, Poyser

With 18 alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have ~23 hours.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It's 8am now JFC. Played a bit of Fallout 76 and went to bed, sue me.

Ftr from my readback I have Tweet as a town read, and Mitch as a scum read (Magic slightly scum too).

Tweet has done a lot of ruminating posts which have looked like he's genuinely trying to work things out. Mostly just a posting style read but its something.

Mitch randomly circling on KIF is weird a/f and then saying he'd vote with Magic if KIF gives decent reasoning before KIF even surfaces his head. Sounds like he's throwing shit and seeing what sticks.

Magic doesn't really make sense as maf if Mitch is maf because I Don't think he'd make such a connection between himself and Magic so randomly, but Magic's posts have seemed like he's holding back a little on times. That one is not much of a read but I'm keeping an eye out.
Stick a vote on someone m8, you know you want to

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I could, but they're all from WF and I cannot be bothered with that shit of a site

How convenient.

So you have made a claim that i relish on town reads, but you can't provide any examples because it's on the shit of a site.

And people should just take your word for it?

Somehow I get the feeling it's not gonna be as easy as Poyser coming in here and going oooh I got a wagon on me, you fine gentlemen make lots of good points, here's my claim.

I remember one game where Poyser refused to claim D1 and then out of nowhere gave up and claimed.

Well since nobody but Poyser is gonna follow me on the Banez wagon I might as well unvote on that one and look for another day to press it.

Unvote

Time to analyze, why did nobody else join on your wagon?

What is town barry?

Someone who doesn't just tunnel blinders on like he did for a good while.

Why did you think Barry's case was good on me and why did you later switched wagons?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Showtime do you have thoughts on sky shading you, then saying i'm seeing somethimg in you, which is a lie?
Don't care for this passage. You did vote for Magic was definitely not clear you were doing it for a read on sky so any assertion to the contrary is odd. This (and some others) feel oddly defensive for a minor situation as well. NOTED

Having caught up Banez made more posts that seem more like carefree town Banez so have a town read after all.

vote Poyser
I think he's full of shit with his vote on me and isn't really pushing anything meaningful, like that little bit of feeling out Chris and letting go of him again immediately just looks like paper shuffling to me. Town read on Barry also seems way early and I don't agree with the read at all, I think Barry might also be scum cause he's way too nice and way too invested in solving already, just feels off.
I don't know how to feel about this. It feels OMGUS to a degree but the reasoning seems like a plausible reason to vote. Worth noting for laters

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How convenient.

So you have made a claim that i relish on town reads, but you can't provide any examples because it's on the shit of a site.

And people should just take your word for it?

I remember one game where Poyser refused to claim D1 and then out of nowhere gave up and claimed.

Time to analyze, why did nobody else join on your wagon?

Someone who doesn't just tunnel blinders on like he did for a good while.

Why did you think Barry's case was good on me and why did you later switched wagons?
I originally just followed to show support as I read him town, then I thought he made a pretty good point with refusal to claim vs coming in here with a pretty blunt soft for no reason. Just an early thing really. The more you post however, the more I think it’s pretty evident that you’re town

what do you think of the way tweet changed his read on you and barry?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Don't care for this passage. You did vote for Magic was definitely not clear you were doing it for a read on sky so any assertion to the contrary is odd. This (and some others) feel oddly defensive for a minor situation as well. NOTED

I don't know how to feel about this. It feels OMGUS to a degree but the reasoning seems like a plausible reason to vote. Worth noting for laters
I kinda get why he says I’m pushing nothing meaningful BEFORE my vote on him as it was true because I didn’t really have anything meaningful at that point. This coming after my vote on him (which he later says he knows isn’t fluff and is serious) seems a bit strange though.

it will be interesting to see if his opinion changes any now he agrees with my barry read considering that it’s a pretty big part of his reasoning to vote me here.
Oh wait he already came back to voting me afterwards, so guess not :lauren

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean another thing with Poyser is yeah, my post about Banez was non-committal and purely based on his entrance post and nothing else, I just quoted a handful of posts to comment on on my way to the current page. It looked exploitable and that's what scum Poyser does, jump on small exploitable things and make them bigger than they actually are. Lemme just say, I just MVPed a scum game where everyone and their dog had me town on play d1 even before Smark flipped scum. I know better than to start a scum game off with a weak non-committal read by now.
Eh, see this post is weird as fuck as well. It's super defensive.

Cool, you've attached yourself to Banez pretty early so you can have the same back. :toomanykobes
Don't much care for this post tbh

um, not really. you did vote me so it's a reasonable assumption i guess.
Town points for Magic as he could have taken advantage of that setup pretty easy. I mean possible team mate so doesn't want to push but I'm not gonna put my eggs in that basket.

No, he didn't use any such words. Why do you keep speaking for people and perpetuating false narratives?

vote sky
Also Magic, read the wording of my vote post. Its not like I was at all non- transparant. You can't honestly have me believe that i would follow a sky case, against you of all people, without adding any of my own take?

Sky's suss on you felt like needless shade to me, i wanted to see if shed bite, because she usually does on anything. The fact she didn't immediately hop in kind proves she didn't believe it herself. She then tried to play coy and put her own words in my mouth and straight up lied in saying i said them.

Shes a liar.
Holy defensive posts Batman. Don't like the bolded especially, he outright answered this and Jeffa is pushing him to try get him to give the answer he's looking for.

So you think town Banez, who refused to claim when a wagon started on him in the past, would just willy nilly, under no duress, no pressure, whatsoever, would soft flavor for the fuck of it?
Devils advocate, a flavour hint is not a claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The barry progression is weird because he acknowledges that he doesn’t think me and barry can be scum together, and then he bends over backwards to change his read on barry so that he can vote me again

Status
Not open for further replies.