WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
what do you think of the way tweet changed his read on you and barry?

It was strange.

Gotta go look back if he was reading me scum while still being in the same wagon.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd rather Magic gimme his opinion of Chris so far first tbh.

unvote
vote Barry

Lemme read back on this Skybox/Jeff exchange then.
What's with the swap to Barry? You were fair set on Poyser with a minor throw towards Barry, the swap is odd.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay so page 8 makes me think I already got things backwards because if Poyser is actually serious with what he says, he thinks Barry has a good case on Banez. Like Poyser is so blatant about following Barry and hiding behind every read Barry makes that in fact I start to wonder if he'd be that obvious as scum. Then again what would the town motivation be to follow Barry on cases that I for one don't think are very compelling?
Oh and now he votes Poyser. Welp, false alarm perhaps.

unvote
vote Poyser

Think as it stands I got scum leans on Poyser, Sky and Jeff, but at the same time it looks extremely unlikely that all three of those are true because of their interactions. Could be that I just wanna read Sky scum so we can then say for sure that KIF is scum and Mitch is town because those are some variables that are always good to take care of ASAP but seems more like wishful thinking. I don't see anything that would speak against Poyser/Jeff at this stage tho.
Huh? This passage confuses me as I don't believe the reason you were reading Barry as scum initially had anything to do with Poyser did it, I thought it had to do with Banez?

Also why does him voting Poyser make it a false alarm?

The Genius was Macho's younger brother and Heidenreich did poetry while raping Michael Cole.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU, WHAT YOU WANT

Banez

Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count 2

KIF 1 - Big Man
Tweet 3 - Skybox, Poyser, Chris
Banez 1 - Barry
Barry 3 - Haza, Banez, Tweet
Poyser 1 - Magic

With 18 alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have ~32 hours.

**Bed soon, might get 1 more count tonight**​

Here's the vote count, below quotes are after this post.

Idk, Jeffs play around Sky is weird af. Comes in with a post that shades Sky but votes Magic, which seems odd. Then when Sky and Poyser ask him about it cause they found it weird, he says it's for a reaction test but then he unvotes, and instead of coming out with a result on his little reaction test asks Magic first. Feels like it was all for show tbh.

Fucking hell I got like 6 scum reads rn wtf is this game.

States he has like 6 scum reads.

Who are your scum reads?

Asking about it.
When I wrote this I was getting scum vibes from Sky, Poyser, Jeff, Barry, you. I gotta sort my thoughts here because obviously not all of those are correct and most of them don't even make sense together, but I think I'm getting there, gimme a moment.

scum vibes of me, still in the wagon though.

Jeffs play has been solely centered around Skybox and none if it looked particularly convincing or anything like his town performance last game. Like he and Sky were both town then and not once did he go oh hell lemme set this TRAP for Sky and see if she bites and if she doesn't she's scum. Just a weirdass play all around. Then again it seems like pretty shortsighted play if he's scum, if we lynch Sky off of his suspicions and she's town, Jeff looks beyond godawful. I guess at least we can rule out s/s.

Banez is back to null, I just can't tell rn. First couple posts looked fine but then basically OMGUSing Barry while I was the main guy who gave Barry some flak looks like maybe he wanted to hide behind me while I keep going off on Barry. I know I just got done playing co-scum with Banez but I'll have to admit I still don't have quite as good a grip on his meta as with most of the rest of the field.

I'm null now.

Time out. I'm hiding behind Tweets for giving Barry shit on his vote? Does he realize i voted Barry first?

Oh and now he votes Poyser. Welp, false alarm perhaps.

unvote
vote Poyser

Think as it stands I got scum leans on Poyser, Sky and Jeff, but at the same time it looks extremely unlikely that all three of those are true because of their interactions. Could be that I just wanna read Sky scum so we can then say for sure that KIF is scum and Mitch is town because those are some variables that are always good to take care of ASAP but seems more like wishful thinking. I don't see anything that would speak against Poyser/Jeff at this stage tho.

Topmost line is about Phen0m i think who voted Poyser.

And here is tweet following the Poyser wagon.

Your thoughts @Poyser;

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd like to push Jeff. he's mainly just focused on Sky, and not much else and his push on her is OFF.

here's his opening post

magic and poyser both think he's sussing magic.

but when sky thinks the same thing, he pushes continously the narrative of her being a liar rather than just not reading properly which I'm assuming he believes magic and poyser did. also if the aim was to get her to bite and follow then he should WANT her to believe that he sees something in magic otherwise what's the point? but he gets defensive instead.

also the post itself is not very convincing, and he easily could've added something if he wanted to get her to follow. I expect a lot more from him as town.

vote Jeff
+town points for Big Man for starting what I was planning on doing once I'd finished reading back.

I admit I may have tunnelled sky a bit too hard there. I really don't think she helped herself with her answers to me and i got overly annoyed her putting words in my mouth and everyone seemingly no selling it. Should i have been more subtle and patient? Probably, i just find it annoying that i can't even attempt to set a trap and try a different tactic without eating shit for it. What would even be the point of putting focus on myself voting magic after what happened last time i tried that :heston
Big meh on this post too as this just seems like a tactic.

The barry progression is weird because he acknowledges that he doesn’t think me and barry can be scum together, and then he bends over backwards to change his read on barry so that he can vote me again
Yeah I did notice that as well, he was very all over the place in his passage when he swapped back to voting you. The initial vote swap was weird as well which I noted, the one when he was on you then went to Barry.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also

Vote Jeffa

Because I forgot to put it in the last post

Banez

Reaction score
unvote
vote Jeff

I'll give support for this wagon, it's atm either this or tweet wagon that i'd hop on.

I like how doddsy is noting things up about Magic, i remember those multiple times Doddsy just reads Magic scum but gets lynched for it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Here's the vote count, below quotes are after this post.

States he has like 6 scum reads.

Asking about it.

scum vibes of me, still in the wagon though.

I'm null now.

Time out. I'm hiding behind Tweets for giving Barry shit on his vote? Does he realize i voted Barry first?

Topmost line is about Phen0m i think who voted Poyser.

And here is tweet following the Poyser wagon.

Your thoughts @Poyser;
Ye sure looks like he’s full of shit doesn’t it

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm going to work now I'll be back again in a couple hours if people want me to answer stuff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy can be town for arriving at the exact same two scum reads as me :five:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Just read through 31 pages. Fuck a duck.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I've got more detail coming in breakdowns to follow, but the general sentiment:

* Jeff trying a trap move on Sky is very low-key and relying on a thirst for blood that may, or may not exist
* The Barry/Banez deal is tiresome and I'm not really keen to rehash another 'feud' in a game like we had with Odo/Smark last game
* Magic is very passive atm although he is picking apart Jeff's 'case' on Sky
* Tweets seems different on play from last game when he was praised for his deception of town, could it be a purposeful tact?
* Mitch pops in to try and shade KIF of all people, and does nothing much else.

Banez

Reaction score
I've got more detail coming in breakdowns to follow, but the general sentiment:

* Jeff trying a trap move on Sky is very low-key and relying on a thirst for blood that may, or may not exist
* The Barry/Banez deal is tiresome and I'm not really keen to rehash another 'feud' in a game like we had with Odo/Smark last game
* Magic is very passive atm although he is picking apart Jeff's 'case' on Sky
* Tweets seems different on play from last game when he was praised for his deception of town, could it be a purposeful tact?
* Mitch pops in to try and shade KIF of all people, and does nothing much else.

No opinions on Poyser at all?

Interesting.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler