WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
When I wrote this I was getting scum vibes from Sky, Poyser, Jeff, Barry, you. I gotta sort my thoughts here because obviously not all of those are correct and most of them don't even make sense together, but I think I'm getting there, gimme a moment.
Wait when did you change to having a scum read on Banez lol. Totally missed that and can you explain why

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeffs play has been solely centered around Skybox and none if it looked particularly convincing or anything like his town performance last game. Like he and Sky were both town then and not once did he go oh hell lemme set this TRAP for Sky and see if she bites and if she doesn't she's scum. Just a weirdass play all around. Then again it seems like pretty shortsighted play if he's scum, if we lynch Sky off of his suspicions and she's town, Jeff looks beyond godawful. I guess at least we can rule out s/s.

Banez is back to null, I just can't tell rn. First couple posts looked fine but then basically OMGUSing Barry while I was the main guy who gave Barry some flak looks like maybe he wanted to hide behind me while I keep going off on Barry. I know I just got done playing co-scum with Banez but I'll have to admit I still don't have quite as good a grip on his meta as with most of the rest of the field.
But you seemed to have a fairly good grip on his meta when you asserted your town read on him after I gave you shit for not committing??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ftr this is more like town Skybox but gets 0 town points for now since I talked about her meta at length and it's easy to adapt.
Yes skybox that has a long history of successfully adapting her game as scum :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I admit I may have tunnelled sky a bit too hard there. I really don't think she helped herself with her answers to me and i got overly annoyed her putting words in my mouth and everyone seemingly no selling it. Should i have been more subtle and patient? Probably, i just find it annoying that i can't even attempt to set a trap and try a different tactic without eating shit for it. What would even be the point of putting focus on myself voting magic after what happened last time i tried that :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agree, and I didn't attach a read to that sentence, just something I noticed. Banez is back to null for me atm.
This doesn’t make any sense to me lol you were happy reading Banez town early based on him being much more like his town self than his scum self and here yet again you’ve posted another compelling reason as to why he’s probably town yet you’ve somehow outweighed all of this because of... his vote on barry?

seems fake

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyone who reads me as town based on activity is an idiot.
I'd like to push Jeff. he's mainly just focused on Sky, and not much else and his push on her is OFF.

here's his opening post

magic and poyser both think he's sussing magic.

but when sky thinks the same thing, he pushes continously the narrative of her being a liar rather than just not reading properly which I'm assuming he believes magic and poyser did. also if the aim was to get her to bite and follow then he should WANT her to believe that he sees something in magic otherwise what's the point? but he gets defensive instead.

also the post itself is not very convincing, and he easily could've added something if he wanted to get her to follow. I expect a lot more from him as town.

vote Jeff
yeah I like the jeff direction

vote jeff

bit torn on tweet, his play after I left is much better and makes me want to town read but I seriously hate his progression on Banez because it doesn’t make much sense to me. Also the way he bent over backwards to turn around his read on barry didnt exactly seem genuine either

but I think jeff is a better shot

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:heston Pretty sure editing is allowed this game but I get what you mean.

Would be fine with getting Poyser to claim btw so my vote is on that in spirit.
:pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Somehow I get the feeling it's not gonna be as easy as Poyser coming in here and going oooh I got a wagon on me, you fine gentlemen make lots of good points, here's my claim.
You would be correct

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean if he doesn't wanna claim we just lynch him. :draper2

People need to stop enabling that sort of behavior from people.
Actual good players defend themselves before claiming, happy to help

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah I like the jeff direction

vote jeff

bit torn on tweet, his play after I left is much better and makes me want to town read but I seriously hate his progression on Banez because it doesn’t make much sense to me. Also the way he bent over backwards to turn around his read on barry didnt exactly seem genuine either

but I think jeff is a better shot

Strange, I would have assumed you would have doubled down on tweet. Im catching up now but i thought i saw him mentioning a ton of scum reads, then associating me you and sky on a team somehow :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Strange, I would have assumed you would have doubled down on tweet. Im catching up now but i thought i saw him mentioning a ton of scum reads, then associating me you and sky on a team somehow :heston
It’s rough because I hate a good deal of his points but going around and doing bits and actually trying to make stuff happen is what I’d usually associate with town tweet rather than scum tweet. What do you think of tweet?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also jeff I would just straight up expect more from you at this point

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s rough because I hate a good deal of his points but going around and doing bits and actually trying to make stuff happen is what I’d usually associate with town tweet rather than scum tweet. What do you think of tweet?

I felt his read back of my sky exchange lazy for someome who managed to fabricate 3 scum reads out of it. Found it weird he had like 6(?) scum reads at one point too. Unlike you I didn't mind his original entrance but if he talked about a previous game within the first few post, that used to be a tell + lack of follow through.

I was hoping to do a full readback tomorrow though, saturdays are never great for me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also jeff I would just straight up expect more from you at this point

I understand. I don't even think I have a solid town read. Came in, got annoyed at sky, dipped. I'll be firing on all cylinders tomorrow though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also not gonna lie I don’t really remember any of the points about me so if someone wants to tell me why they’re voting me then I will happily engage

Status
Not open for further replies.