WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Having caught up Banez made more posts that seem more like carefree town Banez so have a town read after all.

vote Poyser
I think he's full of shit with his vote on me and isn't really pushing anything meaningful, like that little bit of feeling out Chris and letting go of him again immediately just looks like paper shuffling to me. Town read on Barry also seems way early and I don't agree with the read at all, I think Barry might also be scum cause he's way too nice and way too invested in solving already, just feels off.
Ye you right fam I just married myself to teammate barry and jumped on his direction in the first couple pages of D1 that seems like something I would do

rattled

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean another thing with Poyser is yeah, my post about Banez was non-committal and purely based on his entrance post and nothing else, I just quoted a handful of posts to comment on on my way to the current page. It looked exploitable and that's what scum Poyser does, jump on small exploitable things and make them bigger than they actually are. Lemme just say, I just MVPed a scum game where everyone and their dog had me town on play d1 even before Smark flipped scum. I know better than to start a scum game off with a weak non-committal read by now.
Is this adding more to justify your vote after the fact because you realised it was just OMGUS and the first post about it was weak as fuck?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because Poyser sabotaged it by pestering me about it. Don't blame me :draper2
Not really a good attempt at a reaction test if that’s genuinely what it was tbh. You should at least pretend to be interested in magic for a reason if you want to bait people. The way you did it just look like you agreed with sky but hid behind her instead of providing your own reason

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh yeah my chris town LEAN (aka dropping the pressure) was because he referenced the fact that he got called out for sitting on the fence last game. Pretty sure he was town last game but just felt like a town post to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I'm not about to take Hazas side yet cause what I said about him last game is still true in this one, and I'd say it and believe it as either alignment. But wanting to lynch him cause of a lazy character claim and you expect better? An hour or so into the game? Have you seen any of his recent games?
Didn’t haza go on about turning a corner this game though? Is it more likely he’d lean into his recent laziness/shittiness as town who seemingly wants to improve or scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It could also be that he's trying to be helpful and just failing miserably, cause that's what he's doing in my eyes. I agree with none of what he's saying, quite literally none.
So did Banez refuse to claim last time he was town as a VT or not?

because if that’s true I fail to see how it’s possible to agree with literally none of what he said

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think him softing flavour is a complete non-issue and entirely different from a role claim. I also think that if there's one thing that's particularly easy to change up between games is how you handle claiming and being pressured to claim. It's therefore not something I read into very deeply.
Well being a VT and holding your claim super close to your vest one game and then just softing your character immediately in another game signals somewhat of an attitude shift, no?

Big Man

Reaction score
oh yeah those posts where he was heston‘ing sky fucking over magic didn’t really make sense either and seemed fake.

also I changed my mind about supporting the poyser wagon having fully caught up, don’t really trust it for REASONS.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd rather Magic gimme his opinion of Chris so far first tbh.

unvote
vote Barry

Lemme read back on this Skybox/Jeff exchange then.
First as in before you give your opinion on Chris??!!

because the cats kinda out of the bag on that one

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ok well im not really sure i want to go on any of these wagons lol, sorry.

i do think tweet might be town too tho with his response to "tweet wouldnt be this aggressive" and him responding by saying "go look at last game". that seems braggy in a way i dont think scum would be in a back to back draw, especially after a mvp performance. if it was a misconception im sure he would want the misconception to stay, not dispute it and reference his scum victory. like as in scum would typically want people to forget they just won if they drew scum again in the next game.

also i agree with his point on poyser. the chris thing was way too sudden and that answer was kinda meh? why give up on just that and he town read sky really easily too considering he hasn't really been playing and sky's always been a difficult read. i dont disagree with the read, but how quickly resolved it seemed off to me. also last night in discord he said he typically does well getting me onside as scum early on and i think that's why we have overlapping reads too because some of them are juts easy, but the process he's arriving at them seems off.

vote poyser

CAUSE THIS SOUNDS FUN AND EXCITING, right guys?

also i gotta go for a few hours but ill be on my phone. ill catch up on the few pages before leaving as i think chris at least reacted to me.
So I tried to get you on side by giving similar reads to you.... before you gave them? Seems legit lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also when I say I’m here it means only for like 12 more minutes then my break at work is done. I have another break in like 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why don’t you comment on the game then? :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think you are missing the point. Let me tell you what happened:

Few games ago i was town and i flat out refused to claim because the wagon on me was bs.

The way Barry makes it sound is like i always refuse to claim as town, when i've done it infact just once. And it's exactly why i dislike Barry, it's the way he's pushing this narrative that something is off with my play. He's hung up to the fact i refused to claim one game. While i've played here few games more as town.
This is a good explanation

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk, Jeffs play around Sky is weird af. Comes in with a post that shades Sky but votes Magic, which seems odd. Then when Sky and Poyser ask him about it cause they found it weird, he says it's for a reaction test but then he unvotes, and instead of coming out with a result on his little reaction test asks Magic first. Feels like it was all for show tbh.

Fucking hell I got like 6 scum reads rn wtf is this game.
Yeah I kinda agree with jeff not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.