WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
On such a treacherous and muggy day
I have arrived
I have arrived
To whomever has the strongest say
I mimic your tone
With this poem
For when things go in disarray
We will all die
We will all die
And now I know that everyday
We are gone
Until whomever has won
didn't ask.

• Haha
Reactions: RDK and Tweet

Showtime

Reaction score
Tweet I will say you may be right about me being paranoid about you from last game lol I think you've been making a lot of good points the last few pages as well. I especially liked that you came to the conclusion that you and Grim could possibly just be town/town just with disagreements. Have you narrowed down your scum reads from earlier any? Because just going off sheer odds, you had to have some of them right lol

Unvote Tweet

odds are dumb, which ones do you think are right?

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I've been more useful than you have buddy. What in the fuck have you done? OMGUS me and offer no other reads like the fucking backwater goof you are.

You got something personal against me, probably why you praised my play in previous game in dead QT but yet said i did nothing to deserve MVP :)

bitterness shines like pile of shit in the sun.

Big Man

Reaction score
I'd like to push Jeff. he's mainly just focused on Sky, and not much else and his push on her is OFF.

Hey j.o.b squad, you're savior is here.

If you think magic is off you should stop being a coward sky.

vote magic
here's his opening post

why am i off?
But uhhhhh

you voted
magic and poyser both think he's sussing magic.

Then why pretend you see anything on Magic?
Read my post. I never said i saw anything. Im testing your sketchy ass
@Showtime do you have thoughts on sky shading you, then saying i'm seeing somethimg in you, which is a lie?
but when sky thinks the same thing, he pushes continously the narrative of her being a liar rather than just not reading properly which I'm assuming he believes magic and poyser did. also if the aim was to get her to bite and follow then he should WANT her to believe that he sees something in magic otherwise what's the point? but he gets defensive instead.

also the post itself is not very convincing, and he easily could've added something if he wanted to get her to follow. I expect a lot more from him as town.

vote Jeff

Reactions: Doddsy

Showtime

Reaction score
Oh and now he votes Poyser. Welp, false alarm perhaps.

unvote
vote Poyser

Think as it stands I got scum leans on Poyser, Sky and Jeff, but at the same time it looks extremely unlikely that all three of those are true because of their interactions. Could be that I just wanna read Sky scum so we can then say for sure that KIF is scum and Mitch is town because those are some variables that are always good to take care of ASAP but seems more like wishful thinking. I don't see anything that would speak against Poyser/Jeff at this stage tho.

i wasn't the biggest fan of jeff's tunnel on sky either, but it kind of reminds me of james bond when he tunneled haza too(i mean haza was scum, but it was tunneling nonetheless) and even two games before i got petrified they all kinda seemed locked in their reads rather than willing to evaluate as shit progresses.

jeff isn't aligned with sky tho, ya. would also say jeff/tweet aren't aligned.

idk jeff's read, but do you have any other reads outside sky jeff? why were you so focused on just sky?

Showtime

Reaction score
I'd like to push Jeff. he's mainly just focused on Sky, and not much else and his push on her is OFF.

here's his opening post

magic and poyser both think he's sussing magic.

but when sky thinks the same thing, he pushes continously the narrative of her being a liar rather than just not reading properly which I'm assuming he believes magic and poyser did. also if the aim was to get her to bite and follow then he should WANT her to believe that he sees something in magic otherwise what's the point? but he gets defensive instead.

also the post itself is not very convincing, and he easily could've added something if he wanted to get her to follow. I expect a lot more from him as town.

vote Jeff

actually based on this, why was sky sketchy before she really even reacted, jeff?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Big Mans thoughts line up with mine so tentative town lean. I sorta doubt he'd make pocketing me a priority as well, and I think he was also one of the ones who pointed out that Sky is probably town for questioning people town reading her.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
What's up, Banez? You're usually eager to take what you can get in terms of town reads.

Can you provide me some examples from past games?

Showtime

Reaction score
I need to see more play from others to get any further, my thoughts are all out there. FWIW Magics thoughts and conclusions about Barry and me for example seem reasonable enough but yeah, it's Magic so anything less would be concerning, null. Town leans for Barry and Chris and that's about it for the moment.

what a cop out read on me smh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ace still hasn't done anything except say hi. Eagerly awaiting Smark to inevitably replaceme him.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You got something personal against me, probably why you praised my play in previous game in dead QT but yet said i did nothing to deserve MVP :)

bitterness shines like pile of shit in the sun.

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd love to edit that typo but uh... :side:

Status
Not open for further replies.