WWE "I attended a live show" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I mean, sure they let us know on the 23rd when we all got to the arena and on their website too, but I felt sorry for people who came from around the country and had booked hotels and all that stuff and then couldn't make it.
Yeah, that would've SUCKED. I'd be pissed - I know that

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
Its so lame that they charge so much for the shows. They should really be taking better care of their fans. People are not stupid. I think fans would probably buy more stuff if they didn't go broke just on the tickets and bottled water.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Might be going to the live event at the First Direct Arena in Leeds when WWE comes back to the UK in November, but its on a Sunday which will be a pain in the ass in terms of travelling and getting time off from work.
Might consider going to the TV tapings instead or I might give it a miss and go in April 2015

Lodger

Jobber
Reaction score
i never been to a live show before ;(

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I went to two...

A house show in 2006 which I have no memory of other then a programme and A live Taping of WWE Smackdown in Manchester in 2009...Episode with Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker in an extreme rules match...and there was a second taping afterwards if I am correct...Still have pictures...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Are they worth it? Like my buddy said he could hook it up with some $30 tickets for upper bowl near me but I just have never even thought about it. I went to an ROH show for free and that was pretty cool so i can imagine WWE might be pretty cool.. Also how are the House shows? Pretty similar to the main shows like RAW/Smackdown/PPVs?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Are they worth it? Like my buddy said he could hook it up with some $30 tickets for upper bowl near me but I just have never even thought about it. I went to an ROH show for free and that was pretty cool so i can imagine WWE might be pretty cool.. Also how are the House shows? Pretty similar to the main shows like RAW/Smackdown/PPVs?
This is how I see it - there's nothing like experiencing a live wwe house show. That being said, be prepared to be astonished at how expensive the merch is and to have a worse view than you would at home lol.

TBH I realized at the last show I went to I found myself watching much of the show through my screen on my camera/phone trying to take good pics :jericho:

mrchew1234

Jobber
Reaction score
Off to the Raw Live in Liverpool in 3 weeks. Did a house show last year, it was cracking. I marked out when Rollins was hit and he "lost a tooth"... For a moment I forgot about reality. That's the beauty of it though, it really is easy to buy into what you're seeing. There was no cena or anything.

I think there was;
Orton,
Reigns
Ambrose
Rollins
Mark henry
Kane
Big show
Ryback
Axel
Rusev
Bo Dallas
Paige
Naomi
Cameron
Alicia fox
Lana
Swagger
Zeb colter...

That's off the top of my head and was cracking.

This time around I'm hoping to see Ziggler, and Y2J is advertised for a few of the house shows here so I'm wondering if he might show up on RAW. Hoping the wyatts are back too :(

Reactions: Solidus1

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Off to the Raw Live in Liverpool in 3 weeks. Did a house show last year, it was cracking. I marked out when Rollins was hit and he "lost a tooth"... For a moment I forgot about reality. That's the beauty of it though, it really is easy to buy into what you're seeing. There was no cena or anything.

I think there was;
Orton,
Reigns
Ambrose
Rollins
Mark henry
Kane
Big show
Ryback
Axel
Rusev
Bo Dallas
Paige
Naomi
Cameron
Alicia fox
Lana
Swagger
Zeb colter...

That's off the top of my head and was cracking.

This time around I'm hoping to see Ziggler, and Y2J is advertised for a few of the house shows here so I'm wondering if he might show up on RAW. Hoping the wyatts are back too :(

Yh I was going to go to Liverpool to this years event but then I got a dose of reality that being I haz no £££

Reactions: mrchew1234