WWE "I attended a live show" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
@Brad. Remembered this thread was a thing.

The Tokyo card was:

Miz Vs Ziggler (Ziggler won)
Luke Harper and Eric Rowan Vs Big E and Kofi (Kofi got the pin)
Adrian Neville Vs Sami Zayn- NXT Championship match. (Neville retained)
Seth Rollins and Kane Vs Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns (Ambrose and Reigns won via Dq)
Paige Vs Alicia Fox (Paige won)
Cesro Vs RVD (RVD won)
Bray Wyatt Vs John Cena- WWEWHC Title match (Cena retained)

Pretty good show.
They did ask the audience to vote whether the divas should do a match or a dance off. Would have totally preferred a dance off tbh. Super Paige struck again.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

The Tokyo card was:

Seth Rollins and Kane Vs Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns (Ambrose and Reigns won via Dq)
Cesro Vs RVD (RVD won)

Pretty good show.
They did ask the audience to vote whether the divas should do a match or a dance off. Would have totally preferred a dance off tbh. Super Paige struck again.
See, why say its a WWEWHC match at all if the show is not televised? I guess it just seems silly to me that people might think the challenger would actually win in these situations.

Nice post though. Interesting to see thw W/L dynamic from a different show. Ziggler over Miz, yesssssss

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

The Tokyo card was:

Cesro Vs RVD (RVD won)

Pretty good show.
Poor fox!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Maybe I should turn this into an overall house show thread and move it in the general WWE section??? I would be interested to read how other peoples live shows went. Pics are always cool

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Moved, update OP, and this is to bump it becaaaauuuuussee.......

I was wondering if people thought this should be a thread to get stickied? @Solidus or @Solid Snake - What do you guys think of the idea behind this thread?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Never have been, but I probably would if they came to my country.

Reaction score
If you have the money to buy tickets, they assume you have plenty of money in general, I guess.
So true. When I looked at buying some tickets recently I was shocked at how expensive they are. I can only imagine what they much charge for concession stand food. It must be insane.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So true. When I looked at buying some tickets recently I was shocked at how expensive they are. I can only imagine what they much charge for concession stand food. It must be insane.
$3 for warm bottled Mt. Dew when I went. AND that drink made me not have enough dough for a t-shirt anymore because they were like $30 a pop (XL's were $35)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I went to one here in 2012. It was marvelous, although they were advertised in the 23rd and showed up in the 24th and boy were people mad :dawg: