WWE "I attended a live show" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Definitely! That whole night was unforgettable for me, my girlfriend, and our 5 year old son. He was part of the crowd cheering and booing. It's something I definitely wanna experience again.

Nice!
Seeing Lesnar vs Undertaker was awesome too, I bet.

Reactions: Neptune

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Guys see my avatar? That's Kevin Owens cutting a promo before Hell in a Cell and my son is in this picture. I'm carrying him on my shoulders, he had an orange Cena shirt.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Anyone going to this year's Mania?

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone going to this year's Mania?

Mania tickets are expensive! I thought about going cuz I have family out in Dallas so I would just stay at their place but I remembered how much tickets were when it was in LA. And I would have to pay air plane to get there lol.

On an unrelated note, Raw is gonna be in LA in April and I wanna go! The tickets are so much cheaper compared to PPV's. I'd spend about $300 for front row seats! But it's on a Monday that I work :boohoo:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Mania tickets are expensive! I thought about going cuz I have family out in Dallas so I would just stay at their place but I remembered how much tickets were when it was in LA. And I would have to pay air plane to get there lol.

On an unrelated note, Raw is gonna be in LA in April and I wanna go! The tickets are so much cheaper compared to PPV's. I'd spend about $300 for front row seats! But it's on a Monday that I work :boohoo:

I went to one show, just a Raw and for third row it was $45. I swear they jacked up the prices since the 3 hour show started.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I went to one show, just a Raw and for third row it was $45. I swear they jacked up the prices since the 3 hour show started.

Wow really just $45? Wish I would've went back in the day but my parents always thought it was a waste of money, so I had no choice but to wait until I could afford it myself, which was just this pas October. The good thing was that I didn't feel broke. I bought te tickets like 2 or 3 months before, so by the time the show came, I had already gotten paid a few times. Was able to buy my son some John Cena gear there.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Wow really just $45? Wish I would've went back in the day but my parents always thought it was a waste of money, so I had no choice but to wait until I could afford it myself, which was just this pas October. The good thing was that I didn't feel broke. I bought te tickets like 2 or 3 months before, so by the time the show came, I had already gotten paid a few times. Was able to buy my son some John Cena gear there.

Yeah but I could imagine it is more pricey in places like Cali because things in general are higher in cost there. I am on the east-coast so things are average here. I think after the increase to the 3 hour show they upped front row to $80-$100 but I could be wrong. It used to be $65.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah but I could imagine it is more pricey in places like Cali because things in general are higher in cost there. I am on the east-coast so things are average here. I think after the increase to the 3 hour show they upped front row to $80-$100 but I could be wrong. It used to be $65.

True. Everything in Cali is more expensive.

Oh well, even though I spent that much, I still loved the experience. And I'm glad I got to give that experience to my son a lot sooner than I got it. It's just too bad we didn't get to see the Uso's, which are one of his favorites. But we did see Roman Reigns and John Cena.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just purchased tickets to my SECOND live event. Its just a house show but the tickets were so much cheaper than Hell in a Cell! Excited once again for the next 2 months.

Reactions: Solidus1

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I attended a lot of live shows over the years but the most significant would have to be when my father took me to The Survivor Series PPV back in 1998 at the Kiel Center which is now The Scottrade Center time flies man!

-Child hood me "Thanks Pops"