WWE "I attended a live show" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I went to RAW last year.. It sucked.. After that i much rather watch it on television instead of paying to go there.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Kind of funny video about seeing live WWE shows by screwattack on YouTube. Looks like they were at hell in a Cell this year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So my boy bought 8 tickets to the RAW February 9th, 2015 show in Columbus Ohio at the Schottenstein.. He's giving me one for 50% off.. we have a better venue for it but still it should be alright at the Schott. We're going to do a massive tailgate with a lot of food and alcohol, should be pretty fun.. he said we're going to be camera side so I'll most likely be on camera at some point or another.

Skathi

Jobber
Reaction score
I went to a Smackdown show in 2005 in..... Sheffield I think.
No offence to people here, I know your huge WWE fans, but in all honesty is was ****ing terrible.

it was so predictable. The only 2 decent things were Kid Kash on Heat (?) I knew he had left TNA but didn't realise WWE had signed him. I went mental, no-one else knew who he was and so looked at me like i'd just come from the local mental home. Also I completely forgot that Matt Hardy had moved over, so again I went mental. We thought The Undertaker was going to be there but he didn't show. Christian had moved to TNA if I remember right, I think he was on the original poster.

In fact just found at round up
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/results/smackdown/051125.html

Reactions: Trip in the Head

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was at Raw with Edge and Christian. The last show of the year. Got one of those new Ambrose shirts

Reactions: Vince McDonald

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dug up this video I have

This is a Daniel Bryans return to the indys when he was fired for the necktie incident.

Quality stinks but

You can hear: Indy fans calling him best in the world (b4 punk took that title in E a few months after)
Us throwing ties in the ring
DB love for us
Us yelling welcome back (mainly bcuz his moveset is dumbed down in the E)

DB is not allowed to be everything he can be, otherwise I think you'd all atleast have respect for his matches.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't get any pictures personally due to my phone dying literally about 10 minutes before RAW actually started (not Superstars tapings).. it was nice though, fun time, great seats.. I saw pretty much everything I could ever want to see from the WWE at the moment, would've been sweet if RKO returned but hey seeing Lesnar up close was pretty goddamn cool.

Reactions: Vince McDonald

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Didn't get any pictures personally due to my phone dying literally about 10 minutes before RAW actually started (not Superstars tapings).. it was nice though, fun time, great seats.. I saw pretty much everything I could ever want to see from the WWE at the moment, would've been sweet if RKO returned but hey seeing Lesnar up close was pretty goddamn cool.

That's really cool that the crowd popped huge for R Truth. I'm telling you man, other than Daniel Bryan he was like the biggest fuckin' babyface. It was crazy. People went NUTS for him, so much so that he clearly extended his promo a bit to play with the crowd.

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score
I attended a live show a few months ago, Main Event was Cena and Jericho vs. Orton and Wyatt.
I think it was around Summerslam tbh, don't really remember. Swagger attacked Rusev and got jobbed out too.

I also bought a really good pretzel.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Kind of crazy that I had been looking around the WWE section and I'm only now just discovering this thread. I came across a tape of a dual branded house show that I went to and personally recorded. It took place on February 10th, 2005 at the Neil Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu, Hawaii. I was on the island at the time to visit a sibling that was living there at the time. Anyway, it's still to this day one of the best shows I've ever gone to.

The show started with Edge vs Shelton Benjamin for the IC title and what a great opener match that was. Edge got some good heat and Shelton wins with the T Bone, which was kinda weird at first to me because Shelton would usually have matches with Christian at house shows.

The next match was Victoria vs Trish for the Womens title. Trish came out in a neckbrace and sold it for the beginning of the match. She eventually ripped it off and pinned Victoria after she missed a top rope moonsault

And then Coach comes out and welcomes Hawaii's own Don Muraco. Coach informs us that he is a winner and Muraco is a loser. Muraco then punches Coach to the delight of the crowd.

Then we had Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio vs The Bashams for the Tag titles. Really good match but bullshit finish. Eddie was especially great. They did this spot where Eddie untied the tag rope and moved it to the middle, which the crowd ate up. Eddie and Mysterio win by DQ after Danny hit Rey's knee with a chair to block the 619.

Then there was Maven vs Batista. Uh, can you say "squash" in this situation? Basically, Maven came out and complained about how we wasn't in the Royal Rumble. He called Batista a gorilla which brought Batista out to a superstar reaction. Maven jumped Batista while he was posing. So the bell rings, one spinebuster, one Batista Bomb, and that's all she wrote.

Next there was JBL and Orlando Jordan vs Big Show. JBL was the only guy on the card to have little to no heat, and somehow they fit his limo into this tiny ass Blaisdell Arena. I still to this day wonder how they got the damn limo in there. People were really excited for Big Show's chops and the match was pretty much what you would expect. Big Show with a chokeslam on Jordan for the win.

Then there was a Battle Royal that involved Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns, Hardcore Holly, Rene Dupree, Chavo Guerrero, Big Show, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, William Regal, Tajiri, Akio, Funaki, Charlie Haas, Paul London, Kenzo Suzuki, Orlando Jordan, Spike Dudley, Rob Conway, Sylvain Grenier, Christian, Tyson Tomko, Muhammad Hassan, Rhyno, and Val Venis. Christian got a huge pop from the crowd and Hassan got major heat. It came down to four Raw guys and four SmackDown guys after a while and the final four were Jericho, Benoit, Big Show and Holly. (three of these things, they really go together) Final two was Benoit and Show and they did the same over the top rope guillotine finish they did at the Rumble the previous year. Biggest pop of the night so far for Benoit winning.

Next match they had was Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair, with people going for Shawn. This was a great match as would be expected. They practically pulled out all of their stuff. Shawn pulled down Flair's tights for the crowd and then a few minutes later escaped the Figure Four, hit a elbow drop and Sweet Chin Music for the win.

The next match was John Cena vs Kurt Angle for the US title. And reaction wise, this was weird. Cena got booed and they weren't really popping for Angle either. Kurt was on offense for most of this match, and suplexed all over the place, which caused everyone to start cheering for Kurt. This was kind of like SummerSlam 2014. This match dragged for a bit, then Kurt gets his Ankle Lock on to the cheers of the crowd, which Cena escapes, and then Cena hits the FU to win. Cena acknowledged the reaction for Kurt after the match.

Then we had the Brothers of Destruction vs Snitsky and Heidenreich. Snitsky and Heidenreich come out first, then first comes Kane to a pop, and then Undertaker, which his entrance got pop of the night. This match, unfortunately, was bad. Most of the locals were looking forward to seeing this match more than any of the others on the entire show, and man, were they disappointed in the match. After seeing Heidenreich and Snitsky in the same ring, it became clear that Heidenreich is the worst of the two. And now the only good part, the finish. The finish had Snitsky and Heidenreich lay out Taker and Kane with clotheslines and turn to the crowd, leaving Kane and Taker to do a double sit up, double chokeslam and double Tombstone for the win. Kane then celebrated like an 80s babyface after the match.

The main event was a street fight between Triple H and Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship. HHH worked hard in this match. He took two bumps to the floor, a bump over the turnbuckle and juiced after a chair shot to the head. The match was really back and forth, with Triple H winning after a Pedigree onto the chair. Just another amazing match and overall, a really amazing show.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum and this was the first subject that I immediately had a reply to. Well my first EVER live WWE event was this past October for Hell in a Cell in Los Angeles. I had never in my life even seen famous people in person until October 25th, 2015. And my seats were not bad at all. I was in the middle rows and the views were awesome. I imagine you guys know what I saw but the most memorable was ADR's return when he defeated John Cena for the US title.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum and this was the first subject that I immediately had a reply to. Well my first EVER live WWE event was this past October for Hell in a Cell in Los Angeles. I had never in my life even seen famous people in person until October 25th, 2015. And my seats were not bad at all. I was in the middle rows and the views were awesome. I imagine you guys know what I saw but the most memorable was ADR's return when he defeated John Cena for the US title.

Nice!
Seeing Lesnar vs Undertaker was awesome too, I bet.