WWE "I attended a live show" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Hells yeah I am! This is only my second live show ever and its the night before a PPV! Probably the closest I'll ever get to actually going to a PPV lol

I've only been to one Raw, one TNA and a couple of indies. I actually prefer the indy shows live.
Saving up to go to Wrestlemania (hopefully WM32) after I graduate.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Aww that is poo poo. At least they do house shows up there! I am sure the house shows are just as good, if not better (because of not censoring as much stuff).
Take lots of pictures and "accidentally" end up in the locker room. :terry:
Oh man I wish. you should have seen my daughter's reaction when I told her I was going to see John Cena live. She about started crying lol. Her first celeb crush I think. The wife gets a kick out of that.

Solid Snake

Oh man I wish. you should have seen my daughter's reaction when I told her I was going to see John Cena live. She about started crying lol. Her first celeb crush I think. The wife gets a kick out of that.

oh lawd John Cena!? lol I don't remember who my first celebrity crush was when I was a little girl. Shockingly enough, I know it wasn't some boy band member. lol So I guess John Cena is better than most for her to be crushing on. You has to get her a picture of him!!!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
oh lawd John Cena!? lol I don't remember who my first celebrity crush was when I was a little girl. Shockingly enough, I know it wasn't some boy band member. lol So I guess John Cena is better than most for her to be crushing on. You has to get her a picture of him!!!
I'm not sure how it happened. I don't even watch wrestling with her that much. I think she knows the name more from word of mouth of other kids. She has seen him on tv before a couple times. Oh and in the Scooby Doo/WWE movie where Daphne is all smitten with him. Maybe thats where it came from??? I know she would mark out (not that she knows what that means) if I got her a pic. I wish I could get a pic with me and him in the parking lot or something lol. I'll be DAT FAN! Like a stalker in the night haha.

I thought about getting her a stuffed John Cena plushy or whatever and watching her go nuts lol.

Solid Snake

I'm not sure how it happened. I don't even watch wrestling with her that much. I think she knows the name more from word of mouth of other kids. She has seen him on tv before a couple times. Oh and in the Scooby Doo/WWE movie where Daphne is all smitten with him. Maybe thats where it came from??? I know she would mark out (not that she knows what that means) if I got her a pic. I wish I could get a pic with me and him in the parking lot or something lol. I'll be DAT FAN! Like a stalker in the night haha.

I thought about getting her a stuffed John Cena plushy or whatever and watching her go nuts lol.

LOLOL I would mark if you stalked Cena hahaha Yeah she would likely love a Cena stuffed anim-person(?) Not sure what they ae called lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sorry to bump guys, just wanted to say I'm going to do my best to remember matches and results from tomorrow night. I figure it might make for good conversation thread going into MITB

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok back. Quick rundown, but first some comments

1: Don't put the people who have no freaking idea about anything WWE related in the swag booths. Wow that was dumb.

2: have better swag at the booths

3: Holy night of face wins......

4: The ramp was not angled down from a stage so I had a really hard time seeing any entrances. And no pyro what so ever. :((

5: Why do they try to play these matches off like the titles are REALLY on the line when there is a PPV the next night with the same matches??? Dumb

6: Major face crowd - LAME, but went well with the match outcomes.

Match 1: R-Truth vs Titus - R-truth wins, but the lights go out and the Wyatts show up and attack him, then cut a promo against the Usos about the belts

Match 2: Triple threat for the U.S title - Shaemus vs Cesaro vs ADR - Shameus wins (a-duh). decent match. Shaemus took a lot of punishment as the 2 heels teamed up on him a bit. That brogue kick always saves the day though.

Match 3: Divas tag match - Alicia Fox and some latina chick who didn't even get her own entrance (not Layla) vs Nikki Bella and Paige - Nikki and Paige win by Paige getting the pinfall via the paige turner. I don't see why everyone shits on the divas matches so much. I couldn't take my eyes off the action :ksi:

Match 4: Wyatt Family vs The Usos for the Tag Team Championships- Usos win (again, a-duh). I have to share this though. The Usos come out and do their chant thing and start the "We say Uce - ya'll say O" thing. They said "UCE" and as I was about to say O the Wyatts come out from behind the curtain and attack them. My O changed to an O-NO! Made myself laugh on that one haha.

Match 5: Was a audience decision match. Participants were the Great Khali and Damien Sandow. Choices were a regular match and a dance off. Regular match was picked by a 52% to 48% vote. Great Khali wins. Poor Sandow, jobbing to Khali like that.

Match 6: Rusev vs Big E. Rusev wins via submission to the Accolade. The ONLY heel victory of the night. Lana looking amazing btw.

Match 7: ME - Bray Wyatt vs John Cena in a "Bangor" Street Fight (lol). This place BLEW UP for Cena. Cena wins. Decent match. Fight went into the crowd and tables, chairs, and the ring steps were used. The steps were used a lot and 2 tables got smashed. Battle raged on in the ramp areafor a few minutes, but I couldn't see much of it.

I took ALOT of pics (like 140) but probably only half of them are good maybe. Lots of blurry crap. My digital camera is getting kind of old. I will try to post pics soon.

I also got a John Cena foam finger for my daughter and a Randy Orton "Bleacher Creature" for my son. Its basically a small stuffed version of Orton. I figured I would get a kick out of watching him beat on it.

Reactions: Brad.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Honestly, all that for $60 (Plus merchandise) sounds like a fare trade. Tourist value of the pics, matches, and stips. Hope you had fun Trip.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
TNA sells far better looking merchandise for cheaper. Last time I checked.